A Door, Jessica, and Me

Story Info
Jessica is caught listening to her friend fuck.
5.7k words
4.75
19.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The afternoon was bright and green as I walked back to my apartment, and I was looking forward to relaxing there for the rest of this lazy spring day. I opened the door (usually unlocked), took off my shoes, put my backpack down and turned into the hallway toward our room -- and found Jessica standing outside the closed door.

Huh, that's weird. What's she doing here?

Jessica wasn't really a friend of me and my roommate. She was a close friend of my roommate's girlfriend. Those two, Kyle and Jamie, were in that first couple months where a relationship blazes and they were spending a lot of time together. Jessica often accompanied Jamie when she hung around her boyfriend's apartment. I often joined too because I lived there. Together we often went out for a bite to eat or had some night out on the town. Kyle and I understood: Jamie didn't want to completely ditch her good friend just because of some new guy; I probably tagged along because Kyle and I had the same reason.

Jessica was really attractive. And Jessica knew that she was really attractive. Hell, she and I were actually in one of the same clubs on campus, and I know from talking to the other guys that we all understood that she was very attractive. You would think that, what with the club meetings and being part of a four person hangout, I would have had enough time to strike up at least a friendly relationship with her, or at least comfortable banter. Sadly, no. I found Jessica to be really haughty. When we hung out, the three of us -- Kyle, Jamie, and I -- were loose and jovial. Jessica was there, but with an attitude like she was too good for us, often rolling her eyes and putting on this proud demeanor. She was far from mean, but she was distant and interacted mainly with Jamie. Kyle and I never could figure out why she didn't warm to us, or why she even bothered coming around if she was only tolerating us and seemed to be having only marginal fun. She certainly got a lot of attention from other guys and could have her pick of dates. I totally expected a day when even her friendship with Jamie wasn't enough to make her stick about. I wasn't going to be sad about that, even though I really had nothing against her. I didn't even know her well enough to have anything to dislike! But since she made it clear I wasn't worthy enough to be cordial to even in a small knit group (and she and I were the third wheel's!), I considered her a bit of a killjoy and stopped trying to engage her, either in small hangouts or when we were in larger club meetings. She's made it clear to me that she's outta my -- friendship or romantic or any other -- league.

Ok, so now she's in the apartment, not extra-ordinary, but why's she standing outside a closed door? Jamie and Kyle should be around somewhere, shouldn't they? Why else would this girl come over to a place she's dismissive of? I want to stay unseen and maybe watch what's up, but Jessica has already noticed me coming. She gives a little start. She looks uncertain for a moment, then puts her head down, averts meeting my eyes, and walks toward me. Whatever is going on, she's extremely embarrassed and is trying to leave the apartment quickly, but she's got to pass me in the hallway to do it.

As she comes toward me though, I hear something, "AaaAAAaaahhh." A lovely, lusty moan coming from behind the door. "AAhh, oh oh oh," it continues. It's Jamie's voice, and she is breathing heavily on top of it. Through the door I can hear Kyle thrusting, and her eager, happy response.

So that's what Jessica is doing. Well, great! Jamie's moans are lovely to listen to. They have great timbre and rhythm, and as her pleasure grows the moans get louder and more unchecked, more primal; until that moment when she loses control. It's the absolute best sound. I wouldn't mind listening more. It's clear here that Jessica likes hearing it too. And why can't we both do it? As long as we don't disturb the couple and they are unaware we are listening in, we should all be able to enjoy ourselves.

I stick out my arm, stopping Jessica's exit. Her eyes flit up in surprise and then turn to meet mine. I stare straight at her, my expression conveying that this is nothing to be embarrassed about. She stops, confused by my reaction, and unsure what happens now. So I, slowly, give her a signal by taking my other arm, forming the "shh" signal with my fingers and put it to my lips. Our eyes stay locked.

"ah aahh aaaaaahhhh......OH!" Jamie sighs gently, and then squeals sharply, as if something physical suddenly changed. I can imagine that something very hard is slipping deeper into her.

This is too good to pass up. Giving Jessica my gentlest look, I take the arm blocking her way and lower it slowly, so slowly, toward her waist. A surprised and slightly concerned look appears, but she heeds the "shh" hand still up to my face and stays quiet. My arm gradually reaches her waist and I place my hand firmly on her right midriff. She passively accepts it. Our eyes are still locked.

I begin to move. With the lightest of steps, I make my way toward my door. My arm curls around Jessica's waist and the hand there gently urges her to turn around. As I awkwardly sidestep around her in the narrow hallway, our height difference means she has to turn her head upward to continue meeting my gaze. Looking down at her while she glares up at me with big eyes, I think, "Jesus, Jessica is beautiful." Her eyes are almond shaped and the eyelashes curl upward delicately. Her skin is smooth and burns with a healthy youthful glow. A girl like this, it seems only healthy to let her indulge a little bit in listening to some sex.

My hand begins to nudge her gently to follow me. She doesn't move. Her eyes don't betray any sign of a problem -- they remain as impassive as ever -- but her body is stiff and unyielding. We stand like that for a moment, her still reluctant, and I wonder how to be more persuasive. But matters are solved for me when, through the door, Jamie's moans grow even more insistent.

"Yes," as now slapping sounds are clear, "Oh yes! Oh yes"

Jessica gives me a stern look...and then takes a step toward me. Then another. My hand stays in contact with her waist. I take another step toward the door, my hand urging her again...and she complies by taking another step. We do this a couple more times, and the whole time Jessica's look is disapproving and her lips are pursed. But eventually, never breaking eye contact and never making a sound, we reach the outside of the door.

On the other side, Jamie is in complete lust. I can feel the bed squeaking as Kyle pounds into her. She's gasping at every downstroke, barely fitting in words between her exhales, "Oh oh OH oh Fuck me Oh oh oh oh." It's exquisite, I can imagine her head turning to and fro as she tries to handle the girth breaking through her. There's a sucking sound that I can imagine is the moistness being displaced out of her pussy with every re-entry of his cock.

I'm so wrapped up in my own pleasure that I momentarily forget what to do about Jessica. She's standing there, just like me, focused on what's going on inside. Because my room is at the end of a narrow hallway, there was only enough room for us to both press up against the door by facing each other close and having our backs against the wall. We were so entranced by Kyle and Jamie's sounds that after our little dance to this spot my arm never even unwrapped from around her. My hand is still touching the small of her back.

In fact, Jessica is still looking straight at me. But her eyes have a glazed look, her mind is somewhere else, and she and I probably haven't even registered that we've stayed looking at each other like this for a couple minutes. But now I have to move, just a little. For one, my upper legs are starting to feel cramped, probably because, for another, my cock is getting hard. I would probably have to do some adjusting. And there was something else I wanted, an idea that had come to me: it would feel good, really good in this aroused state, to press Jessica's body gently into me. Jessica's face was beautiful, but her body was incredible. She had an incredible S-swoop curve of a figure, and in my time knowing her I noticed that she liked to accentuate it by wearing short tops and skirts. I often couldn't help eyeing how the tightness of her hips would bend out to become her smooth, creamy thighs. It drove us boys all wild for her. And this girl right now was already in the crook of my one arm! My state of desire was currently so heightened that I had to risk squeezing one of the most gorgeous bodies on campus into me more tightly. I was that deliriously turned on.

So I moved my fingers on her waist just a little bit, and I saw her eyes deglaze enough to notice me again. Looking at her, I let her gently know that I wanted to lean the elbow of my arm (the one not on her waist) on the wall above her. I would basically be leaning over her while cradling her waist. She gave me a hard stare, but gave no indication of stopping me, so I slowly reached over her and rested the elbow on the wall above her head. My face was closer to her now, and she continued to stare at me, her face remaining stern. But at this distance, I could tell that she was breathing hard through her nose.

Suddenly, Jamie's moaning began to have punctuations; inbetween the higher pitch squeals her moans would drop several octaves or more. "Aaah Oh....*breath*....UUGH" These were uncontrolled sounds coming from her core, guttural releases. Kyle's length was fucking the breath out of her, and Jamie was hurtling toward her climax.

Jessica responded to these sounds by inhaling deeply and pressing her head hard against the wall, her eyes glassy and unfocused. Her legs were pinned together and her knees were locked, but she was essentially leaning backward into the wall. I was surprised to realize my hand might actually be helping to hold her midsection up. This meant, basically, that Jessica's back was arched, and since I was already leaning over her, it wouldn't take much for me to feel some of that arch pressing into me. With Jamie's moaning urging us on, I fully envelop Jessica's gorgeous hips within my arm and drew them towards me. They came willingly, and I was given a moment when our bodies touched along our full-lengths, before her hips backed away again. Her body was so curvy and taut. It felt amazing. I tried once more, but this time Jessica resisted half way.

Damn! She had momentarily lost herself, before her mind caught up to it. What must she be thinking now? I had momentarily broken her gaze to watch her hips rub into mine, but now I looked up again, wanting to see Jessica want to press into me again. I was hoping to just find something encouraging in her expression...and alighted on something much better. Jessica's eyes were on the ceiling, but her face was somewhat pained, and she was biting her lower lip. She seemed to be trying to take deep breaths to calm herself, but inhaling such volumes of air only served to push her chest upward, dangerously close to touching mine, and it kinda seemed like that's what she actually wanted but was holding herself back. I was wild.

"Oh Oh OH OH OOOOHHH" came Jamie's voice, loud and husky, deep into her lovemaking trance.

Jessica inhaled again, and this time I timed my little tug to coincide with her rising breasts. She couldn't put up much resistance, her chests' momentum was already in my direction. Our bodies touched again, a little longer, before separating.

"Oh Aaaaaaahh Oh OH OH OOHH" Jamie continued, her voice rising. It wouldn't be long for her now, I could just imagine Jamie's toes curling up, on the verge of cumming.

Jessica listened as her friend got more and more ravished. I don't know how she could stand it, but I was so turned on I was silently begging for her touch. I was already leaning over her, my hand persistently encouraging her to rise and come forward. Once again, I wondered how to be more persuasive. And once again, the same solution presented itself. Inside the room, Jamie unexpectedly gives out a giggle of delight that morphs, gradually, into the most delicious, horniest moan. Jessica, clearly affected, sucks in her lower lip, centers herself and arches her back into me. I could feel her chest pressing into mine, and with an electric jolt that rocks me to my core, I could tell that her breasts are engorged and firm. Jessica, miss haughty princess, is wildly turned on and taking it out on me. I squeezed her to me, wanting to feel as much as possible.

"Holy Fuck! Oh oh OH OOOHH HOLY Fuck!" Jamie cried.

A subtle shift has happened. Jessica no longer resists my hand. She now lets it tease her hips back and forth into me, in rhythm to Jamie's moans. I had never seen her like this. She was completely in heat, still biting her lip as she concentrated on maximizing our body contact, sliding our hips together, mashing her breasts hard enough on me so that her nipples could feel it. Even her legs had gone strangely wobbly. But her arms were at her side and her head was still back and both were perfectly still. And her eyes still stared at the ceiling. The Jessica I knew, the proud thing, was still trying to hold parts of her together, even as her curvaceous core was betraying her.

I had never seen anything so hot, and I didn't even bother to hide my straight stiff cock. My legs were placed on either side of her closed legs, but my rod still bumped up against her crotch when our hips met. If Jessica noticed, she gave no indication of stopping me. And I couldn't back off maximizing the rubbing pleasure I was feeling from it even if I tried.

Jamie's voice was a deep husky now, in full-on pleasure. We were falling into the best part. I knew by her panting and moaning -- ecstatic, hungry, and at the top of her lungs -- that she was succumbing. It was beautiful to listen to, but it couldn't last this way. After a couple of thrusts -- and here it was! -- Jamie finally couldn't hold on. There was a gasped "Oh", a louder, Louder gasped "OOHh"...

...Jessica's legs were now trembling badly. She kept pulsing her thighs and knocking her knees together...

...a meek, mewling "OH" which sounded so helpless; deep heavy panting, and then..... "UUUUUGGGGHHHHH." Jamie exploded as she came. It sounded like something had roared to life and leapt out of her body.

Jessica overhears it. Her mouth actually falls open, her eyes roll upward, and her expression seems like she is pleading for mercy. Seemingly of its own accord, one of her legs lifts itself -- briefly, just briefly -- before forcing itself back down. A single shiver starts from the depths of her toes and travels to the tip of her head. The leg lifts again once more and forces itself down again. Her belly, flat and smooth, was shaking badly. I couldn't resist wanting to hold it firmly, so I take my arm finally off the wall and eagerly grasps both sides of her hips to try and steady her. Jessica feels my hands squeeze; her body flinches....and then gives in. She sweetly throws her arms around my neck and pulls me toward her. Her shaking legs part to straddle my left thigh and she thrusts her hips up to grind her pussy into it. I take every bit of self control I have not to give ourselves away by roaring in triumph and lust. I contended myself with squeezing her hips hard and guiding her humping motions into me. We are holding onto each other for dear life now, desperately trying to extract as much grinding action as we can manage in our fully clothed state.

And all the while, inside the room, Kyle doesn't miss a beat. Jamie's orgasm had made her even more sopping wet. You could hear a satisfying squelching as she continued to be penetrated. Kyle was going to take every advantage. He wasn't done yet, he was going to enjoy himself. Jamie, coming down from her orgasm, is still getting filled to the brim. A little bit of a whine has crept into her moans, as if she can't handle the unstoppable fucking she's getting but unable to resist loving every inch she could get into her. "Yes, Oh Yes FUUUUUUCCCCKK oooOOh YEEESSSSS"

It was the hottest thing to listen to and there were Jessica and I on the other side of the door. We were feeling every moan, every squelch of her moist pussy, every squeak of the mattress, every wet smack as Kyle buried himself to the hilt; it was too erotic. We ground into each other, becoming each other's vessels for pleasure.

"God KYLE OH MY GOD OOH OOOH OOOH OH OH FUCK!!" Jamie's moans urging him to push harder and harder.

It's in hearing Jamie completely lose herself to pleasure, lose control of space and time and decorum and focus only on the feeling spreading into her loins, that I think I finally can't take it. Jessica -- the unbearably hot, beautiful Jessica -- clinging to me, full-body, crushing her pussy into my thigh and my dick strafing against her. It wasn't enough. I'm desperate. I have to have more.

My hands wander down to her ass. They are stupendous; firm and voluptuous. I squeeze...hard. I can feel Jessica tighten her grip on me in surprise. Somehow, both of us still haven't made a sound. But the squeeze seems to wake Jessica out of the little pleasure trance she was in. Good. With a swift assertiveness (I really, really needed her), my hands return to Jessica's midsection and I lift her off me, turn her around, then come up behind her and full body nudge her down the hall, toward the sofas in the living room. She doesn't just encourage it, she arches her back so that my hands can easily slip around her waist and wrap around her front, and she holds on to my forearms as we quietly make our way down the hall together.

With access to her front, I've no discipline to resist. My hands freely wander across her frontside, squeezing her breasts, palming every inch of her chest as it curves down into her midsection, and sliding lower to rub her pubic mound and thighs. With the exception of the sliver of exposed midriff, little of me is touching skin; I'm fondling her through her clothes. Jessica's body seems to delight in it all, and responds to my every movement with little shivers and shimmies. Even as we're walking, she makes sure our hips stay glued, that she can feel my dick straining to break through my jeans. When we reach the living room, we simply stand there, her leaning back into me, her arms up and behind my head, as my hands continue roaming. Her body continues to be supple and lightly leaning into my every touch -- encouraging me. Jessica, who I couldn't previously get to give me the time of day, was now total putty in my hands.

But wait, something is off. We pause to figure out what it is. Silence! Kyle and Jamie had stopped fucking. My mind screams a silent No! I wasn't ready for this to end. Please keep going, I mentally urge to Kyle, take that girl of yours and use her. We hear some squeaks of the bed, some footsteps as their feet hit the floor. My heart drops. They were finished. They were going to come out of the room. Jessica and I were gonna have to let go of each other.

But actually, a giggle comes from Jamie's voice and then a thud sounds, and then another. The cute giggle turns into the sound of moans being sucked right out of her. She takes another breath and grunts it right out again. The thudding grows into a rhythm. I imagine Kyle must have changed positions and was now humping Jamie so hard the bed is pounding into the walls and echoing throughout the apartment. He was doing what he will with her and her breath was turning into primal screams of enjoyment. After a couple of thunderous thuds, an "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH" near orgasmic grunt comes from Jamie.

Jessica hears Jamie alternatively squeal and growl and scream; she turns her face into my neck and presses my hands into her crotch. I've heard enough. I couldn't not act on it any further. I reach down to rip Jessica's skirt upwards and pin it on her hips while I access the dream that is her pussy...only to find she was desperately trying to rip her skirt downwards and let it fall on the floor. For a brief moment, we have this comical tug-and-pull where I'm desperately tugging up her hem as she's urgently trying to pull at it downward and neither of us gives way to the other. We're so aroused that it doesn't occur to either of us that if one of us is patient enough to let go we can both reach our goal. The detente is only broken when....

12