A Door, Jessica, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaahhh Aaaaaaaaahhhh AaaaAAAAAhhhh God Fuck! Kyle.....Aaaaaaahhhh....FUCK!" sounds so visceral and hot that I swear I can see Jamie writhing in ecstasy. Kyle had completely taken control of her, she was his plaything now.

The moans raise my desire to the point where I assert my strength over Jessica. I overpower Jessica's hands, bend her over the arm of the couch, jerk her skirt up over her hips and rip her panties downward. She's now standing with her upper body draped over the couch arm, her bare ass sticking up in the air and a glint of a wet pussy peeking out. Her ass is round and smooth and perfect...and just exposed there for my taking. I take a beat, just in total admiration at the thing that has appeared solely for me, before overwhelming desire charges into me and my hands immediately go to knead and press and graze the amazing mounds. I lovingly fondle and massage her backside. I can't stop touching the little groove where the small of her back turns into this smooth, firm bubble butt -- I'd been admiring it for months. Confusingly, I am also trying to take my pants off at the same time; which results in me fumbling around with my belt buckle in the fractions of seconds my hands could spare themselves from roaming her ass. It doesn't work, I've so lost myself that I can't keep my hands off of her long enough to even loosen my belt, let alone the rest of the stuff in the way. I'm currently just a mindless bundle of arousal and sensation, where every new stimulation seems to distract me from reaching any goal.

Jessica comes to my rescue. Still bent over, she reaches back with one hand and expertly undoes my belt buckle, unbuttons my jeans and zipper, and pulls down the pants and drawers. I practically gasp in surprise (I don't! I stay quiet!) when the sensation of fresh air hits my cock, which explodes out into its new-found freedom ridiculously swollen and angrily red from having to chafe at fabric for so long. My cock is so incensed, engorged and hard it feels like it could murder someone. And with everything between my cock and her pussy now having been moved away, Jessica can feel the heat emanating from it. Something seems to take her breath away. A single, involuntary shiver goes from the depths of her toes to the tip of her head. Her ass bobs up and down, her thighs can't stay still. Her whole body is radiating anticipation.

Swiftly, her one hand finds and wraps around the completely engorged head of my cock -- I half expect this move to burn her, that's how hot my member is feeling. Instead, she uses it to give me a small morsel of foreplay: a handstroke, starting at the head of the penis and ending at its base. It's delicious; and my body gives a little shiver in response. I can see she feels it. I can see her hips give away a happy little quiver knowing I'm ready. And then Jessica -- gloriously, confidently, even...arrogantly -- moves to take me. Still bent over the sofa arm, she straightens her knees, juts her ass up right at me, wiggles it a little to bid me watch...as she spreads her legs wide open and her hand, still holding my cock, guides it to her glistening pussy. When they meet her entrance is so wet that the head of my cock is quickly coated in arousal fluid, and it happens easily.

"OOoh aaaaahhhhhhhh Oh" comes an urgent, almost primal moan from inside the room. It echoes down the hall and seems to hit the both of us straight in our loins. I penetrate from behind.

As Jamie's sounds of unfettered pleasure serenade us, my cock head breaks through Jessica's swollen labia lips and glides smoothly into her inner pussy. I glide-in in rhythm to what's happening beyond the door.

"Oooohhhhhhhoooooohhh" comes another satisfying, lusty moan. I push in further.

"fuck Oh..GOD FUCK ME OH!!!" I push in yet further.

"*pant* *pant*.......Uunnnngh" a huge explosive grunt. I imagine a wave of such sweet pleasure has just washed over Jamie that she can barely take or hold air. And I push in further.

I reach my hilt and I revel in finally taking Jessica for my own. When I finally draw out, I watch in wonder at how -- inch by inch as it reappears -- my member is completely coated in fluid. Jessica has been soaked wet for a while now. She must have had incredible willpower to resist as long as she did. But she couldn't hold off for long, she had given in at last, to me. She felt glorious: warm and tight and eager. It was everything one could imagine when fantasizing about a girl as beautiful as her.

We start to pick up the pace. Going at it hard. There is no friction, my dick feels only a delicious rubbing along her inner walls. When the bulbous tip emerges, Jessica bids me come in again. I don't wait, I just go. And again. I get wrapped up in the sensation. Presently, I hear something familiar, Jessica notices it too.

"Oh" then a louder, Louder, "Oh..." Jamie's body is giving way to another orgasm. The sound is unbearably sensual, the sound of a woman fornicating euphorically. Not even a monk would have been immune. Jessica and I, naked and humping, take out our arousal on each other. I bury myself in the sound and in her pussy. I look down to see Jessica completely submissive. Body leaned over, legs spread wide, her arms bracing on the couch so that her ass can buck against me, over and over. Our bodies finally acting on what we had been listening in to for so long.

I enter all the way into her and hold just a little longer, then drag it out slowly. I can feel her vagina swirl onto me, gripping me tightly. It's heaven. Jessica's face is in torment, her jaw frozen wide. I charge back into her, causing her to nearly gasp. I get the feeling she's trying to breathe slowly, to keep the same silence we've had this whole time. But her body is giving away that she's in pure rapture: she's looking off to the side, her hands are splayed across the sofa, and her hands are gripping the cushions hard. Really hard. Her eyes are glassy, mouth wide open in wonder. But she was still quiet.

This was the old Jessica -- the heady, cocky, unyielding Jessica -- still trying to keep the last bit of control over herself. I however feel she's on the verge: her vagina wants me back every time I leave, their folds creaming on my dick gleefully with every return. I go a little faster, daring her to moan, wanting my cock to challenge her ability to stay silent. Her breath tries to keep its stately pace, but before long she's panting. It's admirable how something in her is fighting her body's urge to vocalize how good this is. But the breaths progressively come out faster now, headier, heavier. My cock delights in slamming into her hard. Hard again. Jessica shuts her eyes, furrowing her brow, clenches her face tight, trying anything to diffuse the energy of what's trying to come out. She's starting to drool on the couch, all decorum having melted away at the fucking she's receiving.

I get a good grip on her hips and go hard and fast.

Little gargles, small things, muted coos, start to come out of Jessica. Yes, I nonverbally egg her on, yes you can do it....

"mmmmpphhh .......Mmmppphh" comes another, she's truly struggling. She throws her head back and pulls hard on the sofa, concentrating mightily into shutting her eyelids, "mmmmmmmmmmmhhhh." Just a little bit more...

And then I give a tremendous thrust so strong that her legs actually lift off the ground and takes her ass with it, and her pussy gets impaled on my cock, which pushes upward and stretches her inner chamber the farthest it's been.....

.....Jessica can't help it. She stretches her back like pouncing kitty and moans with her whole body, "AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHH," The cry seems to break like something being pummeled over a rock, splattering sound all over the room. "AAAAaaaahahhh OOOHH Oh OH OH".

Jessica gives up, giving in to her wanton lust at last.

"AAAhhh uuuunngggh Oh MY........ uunnggghhh uungh AaaaaaAHh" Jessica moans loudly. She's lost all resistance, mating with abandon. Her body cries with unchecked glee, reveling in the sexual pleasure. "uunngghgh unngh Uuunnggh HOLY...OH YEEAAAHHH OY!" Her face is moist, her eyes glazed and her breasts are heaving back and forth, they had grown so large they had fallen out of the top of her shirt. She's helpless to my touch. Every slight pressure, whether hand or penis, is answered with a buck against me, maximum encouragement, wanting maximum contact. I realize I could have my way with her any which way now, manipulate into any position, and she would dutifully follow. She is beside herself with pleasure.

But I've no time to switch positions. The pressure in my balls has been building for a while, now the semen has almost reached the tip. I can't stop my pleasure. The inner chamber of her vagina is so warm, so wet, so inviting. And Jessica is squirming and jerking and whimpering and screaming as I pummel her. It's the hottest thing I've ever seen and the hottest thing I've ever done.

With one last lunge, I plant my cock as deep in her as I can and forcibly hold her there. My cock gives a strong twitch -- it is hard as concrete now -- snuggles into her soft folds, and then explodes like a shaken soda can.

Jessica freezes to absorb the power of the first spurt, and then gives a monstrous, ecstatic roar, "UUUUUUUNUUAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH" as her body gives way. Her arms and legs turn to jelly and she falls forward onto the sofa, her legs lift and bend at the knees, spreading her legs even wider, and her toes curl and flex. I pin her from behind as her chest and head crash softly into the couch. "OOOOhhh OH! OH! OOOOOOHH! OH!" yells Jessica. Her climax shoots waves and waves of pleasure through her; each one rolling her from the curled toes to the end of her hair tips. Her thighs twitch, expand and contract uncontrollably. Her inner vagina goes haywire, grabbing me and urging me deeper, if that was possible, pulsating rapidly. It's driving my cock to ejaculate ceaselessly. It feels like I'm being milked for every last drop of cum, which is being eagerly collecting into her pussy depths.

We come down slowly. There's something so base and naturalistic about the way I've just marked her, a completeness in our mating. She wanted it and took my seed more than willingly. She's still mewling softly, her body warm to my embrace. I look at her. She's completely disheveled, lying cheek-down, hair splayed everywhere, arms limp on the sofa above her head. Her skirt and shirt have bunched up at the midsection, but her tits pour out over the top of them and are crushed bare against the sofa, her ass is still pointed at the sky. I never wanted to forget this image: Jessica -- the self-assured goddess -- basking in the post-coital ravishment. She looks like a girl who just received a good fucking. Her eyes are half-drooped and have a dreamy look in them, and she's breathing softly next to a puddle of her own drool.

It's also at this point that I notice the apartment has gone silent.

.

.

.

There was no noise coming from inside the bedroom.

12