A Double Dose of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary smirked, not quite believing this afternoon. "I thought...maybe I could...sit and watch, just quietly, to give you something...that excites you. That's what I pictured. Tell me if I'm crazy."

"You're not."

"You'd have to do something, Jimmy. You'd have to promise me this stays private, one-hundred percent just between you and me. Promise me you won't say a word to anybody, about any of this."

Jimmy nodded, his always honest eyes telling Mary the truth, the truth she wanted to hear, even though deep down she knew that all of this was beyond crazy. It was flat-out dumb, and wrong, and she lifted herself onto her elbows and let her breasts hang under her, and the look in Jimmy's sparkling eyes made her swoon very nearly to dizzy again. "We should...go in the house," she said. "Upstairs, maybe?"

Jimmy nodded, his darting glances taking in Mrs. G's pretty eyes and the bare breast that he could see, and he went strangely numb and tingly when she sat up, her hands scooping up her bikini top, holding the thin fabric cups loosely over her breasts. "Want to tie the back of this for me?" she asked, eyes twinkling with quiet excitement in anticipation of his touch. Her lips curled into a shy little smile when she felt his fingers there. "It's just like you tie your shoes," she said, encouraging his fumble-fingered attempt. "And if you move my hair you can tie the neck one for me, too."

Mary's entire body was tingling with noticeable goosebumps by the time Jimmy was though with this gentle task. "Shall we...go inside?" she asked, Jimmy's eyes wide with wonder when she reached her hand for him, then she led him into the house and up the stairs.

Up there, Mary wondered about her panties again, but there they were, somewhat differently placed on the bed from where she'd left them, but dry, not sticky with cum. She scooped them up off the bed along with her other morning clothes, and she placed them all on the top of her dresser.

"You can sit there on the bed, Jimmy, if you'd like," she said, glancing down at the tented lump at the front of his shorts. "Is it achy yet?"

"No, just...normal."

Mary smirked. "How often does a young man your age get an erection?"

Jimmy's eyes widened a bit at this frank question. "I...don't know. It...depends."

Mary smiled sweetly. "Yes, I'm sure it does. You must know lots of pretty girls."

Jimmy sat still. None of them are like you, he wanted to say, his eyes seemingly stuck on Mary's even though he was dying to look again at her body in her bikini.

Mary's sweet smile persisted. "You're so quiet today. It's okay to...tell me things. That promise you made, to not talk about any of this, I'll make the same promise to you, Jimmy. Anything we say, or...do. It'll all stay just between us. This mistake we made, with the pills, and the way we...nurse it...it'll just be a secret we can smile about, just you and me. Okay?"

"Okay," said Jimmy. "Yeah, I'm not really a talker. My friends sometimes do, but..."

"Yeah? What do they talk about? Girls? Conquests?"

Jimmy smiled shyly. "Yeah, sometimes."

"How often does a guy your age get lucky?"

"One of my friends, a lot."

"Wow, really? And he tells about it?"

"Yeah, but...sometimes it sounds..."

"Too good to be true?"

Jimmy nodded.

"I suppose 'too good to be true' things happen once in a while, right?" said Mary, goosebumps suddenly tingling her skin.

Jimmy could barely nod at that, but he did, his whirling mind seeming to disconnect from his physical self, his arms and legs stilled in the bedroom's quiet. Watching Mary as she went to her walk-in closet, he could see her, inside, bending, then crouching as she reached behind her hanging clothes for a box, a plain brown box with a white shipping label still attached, the top of it already cut open. She looked different, all crouched like that, her thigh muscles stretched tight, her stomach creased, her bikini-covered breast touching her knee. Reaching inside the box, she pulled out the mysterious item, then she stood, Jimmy's eyes and hers suddenly looking at each other again.

"My closet's so messy," she said, walking toward him. "No one's ever seen it...other than my husband."

Jimmy nodded again, his gaze drifting down to the odd-looking object in her hand.

Mary handed it to him, watching the way he took it gently in his hand as he sat quietly on the bed.

"It's called a Quickshot Turbo, of all things," said Mary, smirking. "There's no batteries or anything, so I don't know why they call it a turbo. Maybe because it...sort of looks like one?"

Jimmy poked at it with his finger, feeling the super soft rubberiness of the clear substance it's made of, a squishiness that reminded him of some of the gelatinous children's toys he used to play with when he was young. He held it up so he could look closer, seeing the opening that went all the way through.

"It's...supposed to feel like a woman, I'm pretty sure," said Mary. "The...inside of a woman."

Jimmy felt warm all of a sudden, wondering if his face was reddening.

"It's clean, Jimmy. I washed it after I bought it, but like I said, it's never been used. You can keep it. Maybe I'll get another one to give to...Mr. G."

"I thought it would be electric or something."

"They have those, you can get them," said Mary. "But this one is just soft and...well, you can see. Oh, I got their lube to go with it, too. I'm not sure if you need it, but...I think you're supposed to put a little bit on yourself, to...make it feel more real."

Mary took the lube from the box, handing it to Jimmy. He looked it over, he and Mary both wondering again if this was all crazy. "You've got a lot of Viagra to work out of your system," she said, saying it as much to herself as to Jimmy, a statement that reminded them both of the predicament they were in. But the odd look on Jimmy's face made her wonder, so she added, "I can...just go, and leave you alone. Maybe I should."

Jimmy shook his head. "No, you can...stay."

Mary smirked. "Are you sure?"

Jimmy nodded. "It'll help."

"Really? An older woman like me? If I tell you I'm surprised, will you believe me?"

Jimmy cracked a shy little smile. "No. Should I?"

"Jimmy, I'm more than twice your age. How often do you fantasize about women my age? I'm guessing never."

"I do though."

"Really? I'm surprised by that."

"When I'm here. Doing your...yard work."

Mary smirked. "So you've noticed. Since we're talking...personal...I'll ask you this — do any of the other women you work for, do any of them...sunbathe or anything? When you're around?"

Jimmy felt himself blushing again, unable to hide a bashful smile. "No. Just you."

"Oh, great, so I'm the only naughty old lady in the neighborhood."

"No! I like it!" blurted Jimmy.

"Really? You're not just being nice? Because I know you're nice. You're one of those people who's just...nice."

"No, really," said Jimmy. "I mean it. I like it."

"I never wear bikinis at the beach, do you know that? I buy them...just for you. How crazy is that."

"Why don't you wear them? You look really good in them."

Mary's eyes twinkled. "Because the rest of the world isn't as good-hearted as you. And maybe being a showoff in front of you is enough for me. It always makes me feel good, when you're here. It's the one time when I allow myself to...flirt."

"It makes me feel good, too." said Jimmy. "I love coming here, and seeing you. I always hope the weather is going to be warm."

Mary smiled. "Wow. Suddenly we're on the same page. I never expected all this today. Oh my gosh, are you...aching? I almost forgot."

Jimmy nodded a little, blushing again, feeling the hardness of his erection against the hands in his lap. "It's...still the same."

"Okay, you really need to start working that out. With that double dose in you, it could take a while."

Jimmy nodded. "How should I...do it?"

Mary smirked. "You'll take off your clothes, and your naughty nurse will observe your progress. Does that sound...like something...you'd like?"

Jimmy's eyes, big and unblinking, gazed into Mary's as he nodded. Her desire for him to be fully naked surprised him, but it also excited him, so much so that he could barely breathe. This was suddenly serious now, this unexpected situation, Jimmy's mind going something close to blank as he and Mary both realized all he had on to take off was his shorts and boots.

"I always hope that it's going to be warm, too," confessed Mary. "I love it when you do your work with your shirt off."

Jimmy smiled shyly, knowing it was true. Many times he'd glanced at Mrs. G when he was working in her yard, happily catching glimpses of her mischievous eyes on him.

Not overthinking this moment of truth — in fact not thinking at all — he untied his grass-stained Timberland boots, took off his socks, lifted his butt off the bed and pushed down his shorts along with his underwear, his wildly erect cock springing out and upward as his hands whisked the last bits of clothing clean off of him.

"Oh my Gosh!" said Mary, the quiet exclamation blurting from her as her wide eyes took in the vigorous youthfulness of Jimmy arousal. "Yes, that's...seriously turned on. Wow, Jimmy. You're really beautiful, you know that?"

Jimmy knew he wasn't, but he thought Mary was, and this new, magical look on her face was making him all warm inside again. This crazy exhibitionism was all too much, though, so he held down his erection with both his hands, covering himself as best he could.

"Don't get all shy on me now. You've got work to do." Mary's eyes directed his to the bottle of lube and the sex toy on the bed next to him. "Do you want to try that thing, or...you could just...use your hand if you want. But you need to do something, you can't just let that stay the way it is."

Jimmy knew she was right, but this moment was so much nuder and more thrilling than he'd anticipated, and Mrs. G is in her bikini and this is her bedroom. The whole of it made his heart pound so much he thought it would explode, and his cock felt bigger and harder than it ever had in his life.

"Why don't you try a little squirt of that stuff and see how slippery it is."

Jimmy nodded, blushing as pink as the roses in the garden when he let his cock rise up uncovered, his hands now busy opening the bottle of lube. Squirting some on one of his palms, he nearly jumped out of his skin when he felt the lubricious coolness of his own touch as his fingers encircled the hard heat of his cock.

Mary's eyes were wide, watching intently. "That looks...really slippery. Does it feel good?"

Jimmy whimpered an "Mmm hmm," afraid that if he opened his mouth a deeply satisfied moan would escape. Yes, this was the sexiest thing he'd ever done, or ever seen, Mrs. G's pretty eyes on his cock this way.

"Gosh, you're really turned on. I mean...seriously," she said. "Have you ever...masturbated in front of anyone before? I'm pretty sure you should. This is...something a girl would like."

Jimmy smirked, his hand stroking himself slowly even though he hadn't told it to do so. "Really?"

"Uh huh," said Mary, nodding, swooning so thoroughly from head to toe she thought she might be swaying. "Wanna try the turbo thingie?"

Jimmy's smirk remained, the look in Mary's eyes so magical. He picked up the squishy sex toy, examining it again.

"Just...thrust yourself right into it, I think," said Mary.

So Jimmy did, slowly thrusting himself right into it, the squishy mass feeling remarkably like a vagina. His moans were out in the open now, quiet and breathy, as subdued as he could make them.

Mary watched as his slippery lubed cock went fully deep in the squishy thing. "Wow. Jimmy, you're all the way through, all the way out the end. That's...impressive. My...Mr. G, he wouldn't be that way."

Jimmy felt so powerfully horny, his cock and his entire body electrified with tingling awesomeness. A wildly pure sense of pride swelled in him, because Mrs. G's "wow" was so pure, the truth of it still written in her sparkling and very interested eyes. Jimmy began moving the device on himself, stroking it slowly just three times before his body went on autopilot, muscles tensed, hips uncontrollably thrusting as cum spurted from him in powerful shots. Nearly hitting Mary, the fury of these cum shots reached and hit her dresser, leaving a spotted, splattered trail of his essence all across the carpet.

"God!" she quietly exclaimed, her body frozen in awe at this impressive spectacle.

Jimmy did actually feel like God for a few seconds, his mind lost in heavenly euphoria.

"That was...amazing," said Mary, her eyes still wide with wonderment. "I've never seen anything that...lively before. God, Jimmy. Is that how it always is?"

Jimmy shook his head, his wits coming back to him, astonished at what just happened. "No, I...I'm sorry. I made a mess."

"No, don't worry about that. Wow, I guess that's why they call it the Quickshot Turbo, huh? Pretty good, right? That thing?"

Jimmy couldn't help but smile. "Yeah, it...feels kind of awesome."

"Did it help with the aching?"

"I told you, there's no aching."

"Yes, but...oh, okay. Yes, we already thought this might take a while. You don't look any smaller or softer at all." Mary's eyes watched the cum dribble from the tip of Jimmy's cock as his hand continued to slowly move the Quickshot on it. She smirked. "That feels really good, doesn't it. I read about them before I ordered it. Guys seem to really like them."

Jimmy nodded, seemingly unable to stop the movement. Mary could see the ecstasy on his face, but it seemed bottled up.

"Moan, Jimmy. Don't hold it in. It'll all be better if I can hear you. I want to hear you."

Jimmy led out a deep, guttural, soul-satisfying moan. "Shit, Mrs. G. Where did you find this thing?"

Mary smiled. "Google. Some list of best sex toys for men. You're keeping that, remember. A gift from me."

Jimmy moaned again, nodding, his hand still moving the squishy device up and down his still wildly hard shaft.

"Maybe you should add some lube. You want to be sure it's gentle, on your skin."

Jimmy nodded again, glancing at Mary's watchful eyes as he removed the device, his cock massively hard, nude, and reddened now. He squirted lube right on it, using his loose fist to make it fully glossy and slippery.

A new glint sparkled Marys eyes. "That looks...like really good porn."

"It feels even better than that," said Jimmy, nearly breathless, stroking himself old-school now, his hips subtly thrusting toward his hand. "Fuck," he breathily mumbled.

Mary's eyes showed a soft intensity. "Okay, if we're going to be here awhile I'm not going to be able to take this standing up. I feel sort of woozy. The good kind, though. I mean, a woman can get really horny watching this kind of thing."

Jimmy nodded, wondering what Mary was thinking.

"I had a thought, a few times already," she said. "Remember that porn you said you watched? That girl, with the vibrator?"

Jimmy nodded, still slowly stroking.

Mary nodded, too. "Would it help you if...if I...do that? The way she did? I really, really shouldn't, and I know it's totally crazy, but God how I want to right now."

Jimmy's eyes flared with surprise. "Yes...if you want to."

"Oh, I want to. But it's another crazy step, Jimmy. We'll have to make a pact, to just watch each other, and nothing more. Okay? Mutual respect, okay?"

"Of course."

Mary nodded, knowing she was taking another big step to the dark side. "I never realized watching someone could be such a turn-on. I mean, my brain is like...buzzing."

"Mine too," said Jimmy.

Mary nodded, wondering how this was going to work. "Don't forget I'm a married person, okay? That's the only reason I'm not..." She let her eyes drift down to Jimmy's shiny, slippery masturbation again, a bit of a moan emanating from her closed mouth. "We'll keep our distance, and just watch each other."

Jimmy nodded, a tingly thrill electrifying his entire body again.

Mary went to her bedside table, opening the drawer, taking out her Magic Wand vibrator, white with a white ball-shaped business end, just like the one Jimmy had seen the porn girl use this morning. Mary saw him looking, and she looked into his excited, lusty eyes. "You said she was sitting on the floor? Leaning against the wall?"

"Yeah," said Jimmy, his insides nearly molten. "She was...naked."

Now it was Mary's turn to just nod, her buzzing brain now going numb, this a type of discombobulation she'd rarely ever experienced. Taking off the top of her bikini was almost easy, almost as if there was some well-reasoned thinking involved, and having Jimmy's eyes on her bare breasts felt as exciting as just about anything she could remember, but untying the hips of her bikini's bottom and taking it off made her something close to fully numb again, her thoughts going fuzzily blank as she held the small garment in her hand, the vibrator in her other hand as she walked back to her dresser, placing the bikini there. "Ta da!" she timidly said as she turned to show Jimmy her full nudity, her shy smile giving away her nerves. "I'm sure your porn girl was...better put together."

Jimmy shook his head, still slowly stroking his mighty hard cock with his bare hand. "No, she wasn't."

"Oh, come on. She was probably twenty years younger than me, right? Big tits, you said." Mary blushed, having never used the word 'tits' with anyone but her husband, and rarely with him. "And toe nails with dark-red polish."

Jimmy smiled at Mary's good memory. Big nipples, too, he remembered telling her, but maybe she didn't mention that because she's got that part equaled, or maybe even beat, these real, live, fully aroused nipples Jimmy was now fixated on being things of extraordinary awesomeness.

"What," said Mary, seeing his unblinking stare at them, her breasts and arms now tingling with goosebumps. "Say something, Jimmy. Do I look...too old?"

"No!" said Jimmy. "Oh my God no! Mrs. G, you're...amazing."

Mary cracked a bashful smile. "Wow. That's...nice to hear." She looked down at herself, seeing her pubes. "I would have shaved my legs and...trimmed-up a little, if I'd known."

Jimmy nodded, understanding. Feeling like he shouldn't still be masturbating, he stopped, his slippery hand sliding down to the base of his shaft, his fingers on his balls, his cock towering above.

"Jesus, Jimmy," said Mary, watching. "I already told you how beautiful you are, right? I mean, seeing you like that...your hand...your...cock. If you're trying to make me weak in the knees you're doing a really good job."

Jimmy softly smiled. "So are you."

"God you're a sweet kid," said Mary. "Which makes me wonder about myself right now. This is crazy, Jimmy. Maybe we should...get you back to your yard work."

"But...what about the pills?"

"Oh, shit. I almost forgot," said Mary. "Right. We've got a problem to solve. This goes beyond liking each other, right?"

Jimmy nodded, good feelings fluttering his insides as he processed Mary's girlfriend-like statement about liking each other. "But...can we do this again?" he blurted. "I mean...another time? Without the pills?"

"Oh," said Mary, eyes twinkling with surprise. "Jimmy, I...don't know. Let's take one thing at a time, okay? I can barely think about what's happening right now." Seeing Jimmy's slight nod, she planned-out the next few minutes in her mind, picking her spot to sit down against the wall, directly across from where Jimmy sat. "Want to put some lube on the end of this?" she said, moving closer than she'd been, extending the ball-end of the vibrator toward him. "I usually use my tongue on it, to make it wet, but..."

Mary's words sent a surge of warmth through her, and through Jimmy, too. He nodded, wanted desperately to lick it, the way a sexy man might do, so he took hold of Mary's hand that held the vibrator, and he did it, his bashful eyes on hers for only a second as his wet tongue licked the white ball. Mary, speechless, watched as he stopped licking, his other hand squirting a dollop of lube on the ball-end, his fingers ever so gently making the whole thing shine with slipperiness.