A Double Dose of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary smiled brighter. "See, that's what I mean, you're a sweet young man. You care about people. I love that about you."

Jimmy saying he wanted to be good at it gave Mary a steady tingle inside as she toweled the lube from her breasts and her still-happy feeling pussy. The tingle was helped along by Jimmy's eyes all over her. "You know," she said, "you're only the third man in my life I've felt comfortable being naked with. And for some reason, I feel even more comfortable with you than with my husband. I never walk around like this with him."

"Really? You should."

Mary smirked. "Maybe, but...I think he's losing interest."

"You should show him your bikinis. He'll like them."

"Hmmm. Maybe I need a spiritual guide like you. Young and...horny." Mary's eyes took in the delightful sight of Jimmy's overstimulated cock again. "Seriously, though, does that thing feel any different?"

"I think, maybe, a little."

Mary nodded. "Good. Doctoring would be awkward. Maybe you should keep at it." The sight of her satiny pink panties on her dresser top caught her eye, so she picked them up. "Here," she said, tossing them to him. "You seemed to really enjoy these earlier."

Jimmy was hit with a powerful swoon of embarrassment, his eyes quickly glancing at the window. "You...saw?"

"I did. It may be the sexiest moment of my entire life. Well, at least until we...started up here."

Jimmy's heart pounded, excited, delighted, nervous to ask for what he wanted. "Will you...lay with me? Can we...talk?"

"While you make love to my panties, do you mean? Sure Jimmy. I don't want to miss that."

Jimmy smiled at Mary's smile, the two of them lying on the bed again, Jimmy on his back, Mary on her side, facing him. "Talk about what?" she asked, pleased to see him wrap her silky panties around his beautiful cock, beginning to slowly stroke it.

"Oral sex," he said. "Tell me how to be good at it."

"Oh my God," said Mary. "Jimmy, what makes you think I know enough to teach you?"

"Because you like it, don't you? You're a girl and you know when it's good. What's a guy doing to you when it's good?"

Mary smirked. "He's eating me. But...no...let's slow it down. He's...kissing his way there. He's...teasing me, making me want him where I want him but he won't go there yet. He's kissing and licking and nibbling all around my pussy, but not on it yet. There's lots of sensitive areas down there. I think they're the same on men. Inner thighs are really good, all the way up to the tippy top of them. Oh and then there's below my pussy. Oh my God yes. Do I get to admit I like to have my asshole eaten? My husband doesn't do it, but my boyfriend before my husband used to do that a lot. He was...more experienced than me." Stopping her very personal confession, she watched her panties pleasure Jimmy's cock. "I was thinking I'd give those to you, but...now I want to keep them. I want to wear them. Every day."

Jimmy's soft eyes looked bashful. "I've never...put my mouth on a girl's asshole. I've seen it on porn."

"Yes, well...I'm sure it's not a thing every man wants to do. I'm sure it isn't."

"No, I want to. I've just been...not sure if the girl does."

"Oh, right. I think you should probably just do it, Jimmy. I can't imagine a girl not finding it pleasurable. It's an big-time erogenous zone. That's an old-fashioned word."

"I've heard it."

"There's an erogenous zone inside, too, from what I've read. I don't know if it's true. My old boyfriend, he wanted to fuck me there, but I was too chicken. I didn't really know much about all that back then."

"And now? Does Mr G...?"

Mary smirked. "Fuck me in the ass? No, Jimmy, he doesn't. Jeepers, we are getting seriously personal, aren't we. I guess this is what wearing a bikini in front of the yard boy leads to."

Jimmy smiled.

"You're gonna wear the skin off that thing," said Mary, her eyes again on the masturbation with her panties. "Think you can cum again? I think it would be good for you."

"I don't know. Maybe if I...eat your asshole while I'm doing it."

"Ha!" said Mary, eyes wide and sparkly. "Naughty boy!"

"You sounded like you'd like to do that again."

"Yeah, but...we've done so good at staying hands off."

Jimmy smirked. "I don't need my hands to do that."

"Oh my God," said Mary, turning her head, hiding her face. Turning back, her eyes looked more serious but still twinkly. "If we try this, you need to respect my wishes, okay? You'd need to stick to that one area. I can't have you suddenly veering off and eating my pussy too, and us going off the rails, okay? I'm married and...that belongs to my husband. I know that sounds crazy, but it's how I think about it. My pussy is his, but my ass...maybe it's yours, Jimmy. Maybe it's what I can give to you. Does that sound...crazy?"

Jimmy shook his head. "Not crazy."

"Yeah, well...you're not thinking clearly, and neither am I, not while you're doing that, anyway." Mary felt warm again, watching her silky panties pleasure Jimmy's enticing hardness. "I mean...maybe we can...figure this out."

Jimmy nodded.

"I'll need to clean myself up a little," said Mary, getting up off the bed. She turned to Jimmy, eyes twinkling with even more mystery than before. "Take a break, beautiful boy. Don't wear that thing out just yet."

Jimmy watched her ass as she walked away, this time seeing her close the bathroom door behind her. He stopped the stroking and examined his cock, seeing no problematic wear on its reddened skin. Putting Mary's silky panties to his nose, he inhaled the womanly scent of them.

It was only a couple of minutes later when she returned. "I'm clean, Jimmy. Just for you."

Jimmy nodded, feeling a sudden astonishment and inner warmth. He watched as Mary climbed onto the bed, differently this time, facing away from him, his astonishment blossoming into wonderment when she positioned herself for him, her womanly body now positioned ass up and shoulders down, like a perfect doggy-style porn girl.

"It's not the youngest ass, but...it's still okay I think, right?" she asked. "I know my pussy is right there, but it's not yours, okay?"

"Oh my God, Mrs. G," said Jimmy. "You're...so fucking hot."

Mary smiled, and wiggled her ass side to side. "I'm glad you think so, Jimmy. I guess I'm not too bad for an old girl. Before you fuck me use lots of lube, okay? Don't forget I've never done this before."

Jimmy froze, stopped breathing, his astonished wonderment now more like surprised stupefaction. "I can...fuck you?"

Mary smirked. "I thought that's what we decided. My ass is yours, Jimmy. Use it however you want to."

Jimmy's erection hit a new zenith of hardness, a throbbing big stiffness beyond anything he'd yet felt. Without overthinking, he found his mouth on Mary's ass, first her cheeky buttocks, then the dark little hole that was her gift to him.

"Oh, fuck, Jimmy!" she gasped. "Jesus!"

Moaning as his tongue played with the soapy-clean taste of Mary's asshole, Jimmy ate it every way he could think of. He craved a deep lick of her pussy, just to taste it if nothing else, but he obeyed her wishes, making her squirm, gasp and giggle as he ravished her ass.

"How hard is your cock, baby?" she purred. "I wanna feel it. Inside me."

Jimmy's mind reeled with the idea of it. He reached for the lube, smeared some on Mary's puckered little asshole, then lathered up his entire cock with it, moaning just from the feel of that. Then he pressed the tip of himself tight against her.

"Do it," she sighed. "Shove it in me."

Jimmy pressed harder against her and he was suddenly in, just a little, but in, and the tightness amazed him. The lube was working, and he began thrusting, Mary's breathless sighs urging him along. Her noises were changing, getting deeper as he went deeper, going guttural as the fullness of his cock filled Mary somewhere new.

"Oh God!" she muttered, her breathy voice altered and devilishly sexy. "Jimmy!...Do it!...Do it!"

Fully deep now, Jimmy began to properly fuck her, full stroking thrusts that plunged the very depths of her, Mary beginning to cry out, her ecstasy now loud and thrilling. Jimmy noticed a fresh sweat glistening on her back, her body now writhing like a beautiful animal. "Yeah, fuck me, baby!" she growled. "Fuck me harder!...Fuck me with that fucking hard cock of yours!"

Jimmy cried out, his bliss too overwhelming to keep quiet, his hands on Mary's ass and hips. Watching his cock do this astonishing dirty deed, the swift fucking now epic, he saw Mary's hand under her, her fingers playing with her pussy, her guttural groans and gurgles changing again.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she cried. "Fuck yeah!...I'm gonna cum, Jimmy!...I'm gonna cum!"

Fully consumed by this blissful depravity now, this was good hard fucking, Jimmy's pelvis rhythmically slapping against Mary's sweet ass. The feel of her anal depths was unlike anything he'd felt before, a crazy tight, crazy textured wonderment that was turning his mind psychedelic. He knew Mary was there, too, so powerfully lost in it, her amazing body cumming, writhing, her orgasming mind spewing short, stuttered screams. Knowing he could, Jimmy stayed inside her all the way till the end, fucking deep and strong as he came, whatever cum he had left now pumping into the warmth of Mary's depths as she clutched at the bed with white knuckles, growling her love of this new way of doing things.

Seven days later, the sun shown bright as Jimmy unloaded his lawnmower off the back of the utility trailer he pulls behind his old Toyota pickup truck. This being Mrs. G's house, he whisked off his t-shirt and left it in the truck, and he rode the mower around to the back of the house.

"I thought I heard you," said Mary, smiling, looking summery in a brand new bikini, a bright white one with hot-pink trim and hot-pink ties holding it on. "I'm glad you're early, I've been wanting to talk to you."

Jimmy nodded, got off his mower, walked to the chair next to the lounge Mary was on. He somewhat nervously sat down. All week he'd felt disjointed inside, and curious, nervous about how Mary was thinking about what had happened between them.

She began. "So, I don't know how you feel about this, but...I've been thinking so much about you, Jimmy, and I've been trying to think of ways we can...enjoy each other. My husband, he seems kind of bored with oral sex lately. I wish he wasn't, but...that's the way it seems. I actually watched a lot of porn to help me think of things you and I might try. Isn't that crazy? I watched women doing deep throat, and my husband's never been in my throat, so that means I can give that to you. My throat. I don't want you to think it's going to be wonderful, though, because I've never done it before. We'll have to practice, quite a bit, so I can learn how to do it."

Jimmy sat still, not nervous anymore, his mind now floating in a dream.

"I'll let you eat my pussy, too, because my husband doesn't do it much anymore. If he loved doing it I'd save it for him, but instead, I'll give it to you. And I want you to fuck me in the ass, lots more, but also, Jimmy, your cock is longer than my husbands, and there's a place deep in my pussy he's never been. I want to give that to you, too. Of course you'll have to wear a condom when you fuck me in my pussy. He's had a vasectomy and never wears one, so if you wear one, it'll be different than him. Do you see what I mean?"

Jimmy nodded, eyes sparkling at Mary's true craziness that was finally bubbling to the surface.

"So...I'll read my book while you do your work, okay, Jimmy? Goodness, it's hot today. I left a glass of water for you in on the kitchen counter. Why don't you go in and get it. You need to stay hydrated in this weather."

"Okay, Mrs. G."

"I wish you'd call me Mary. Won't you?"

Jimmy smiled. "Okay...Mary."

Mary smiled, the sun igniting a lovely twinkle in her pretty eyes.

Jimmy went inside, through the back door, happily amazed when he saw his glass of water there beside two small blue pills. Glancing outside at Mary, she looked so casual and normal, reclined there with her book in her hands, reading again. Yes, she looked normal, but now he knew she was wild inside, sexually hungry, and she loved being naked with him in her bedroom. He popped the pills into his mouth, swallowing them with some gulps of water, and he went outside, started his mower, and began to cut the grass, his eyes on Mary whenever they could be, just as her eyes were on him.