A Double Dose of Trouble Ch. 01

Story Info
Andrew Steps Out Of His Comfort Zone.
6.1k words
4.58
14k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! For the first story of 2024 I have for you a commission from one of my readers Selledaire. This one involves a young, normal man who agrees to go to the gym with his hyper-muscled, hyper-futanari sister, where he meets two of her friends who are even more hyper than she is (there's no incest though). Somewhat different in a lot of ways from what y'all are probably expecting, but its a good one!

Contains: futa on futa, male on futa, hyper cock/muscles/figures and cum excessiveness, threesome, cute stuff, muscle

Tags are for the story as a whole

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

A young man stood nervously in front of the entrance to a large building.

His baby-blues took in his surroundings closely, darting around rapidly to study everything presented before him. As he read the sign hanging over the glass doors, one that bore the name 'Hard Bodies' he tugged at the front of his tight black shirt, shifting his plain, mylar bag to his other shoulder, clearly unused to being in such a place; he had never attended or even ever been inside of a gym, and the uncomfortable feeling boiling within him surged as the sensation of being somewhere he wasn't supposed to be grew. Why did he ever agree to this?

Even while standing outside of the gym he could see the going-ons of its interior through the large glass windows lining the exterior. Muscular men lifting weights that were probably heavier than he was. Beautiful, fit women jogging on treadmills and stretching on mats. Everyone in between using all manner of equipment, many of the workout machinery he didn't know the name or purpose of. And there he was, in his t-shirt, basketball shorts, and worn sneakers, awkwardly waiting to gather enough courage to enter a domain that's contents were so alien to him they might've well belonged in a fantasy setting.

Taking a deep breath, he forced himself to take a step forward, realizing he looked even weirder gawking at the building and its inhabitants than he felt being there. Trepidatiously, he trudged towards the front door, and, upon placing his hand on the cold metal handle, a tremor of fear coursed through his body. Noticeably shaking, he slowly inched the door open and slipped between it and its frame, the dinging of a bell announcing his entrance causing him to cringe - but he continued on regardless.

He didn't want to break his promise, after all.

"Hello! Welcome to Hard Bodies!" A bubbly blonde sitting at the reception desk greeted him, "Are you new? If so, I can help you sign up for a membership."

"Oh uh, hey," he greeted her, shuffling over to the desk, brushing a bit of blonde hair from his forehead, "I am new I guess but I-I'm meeting someone, um..."

He paused and looked back at the actual gym area, hoping he'd spot her.

"Oh, so you're a guest! I just need you to sign in and we can get you a guest pass for the day."

She held a clipboard with a sign-in sheet attached to it and a pen out to him.

"But also you can't go into the gym until the member you're supposed to meet arrives. Do you know if they're here?"

"I think so?" The young man nervously scribbled his name in one of the empty spaces on the sheet of paper, "But I'm not sure. Maybe I, uh, I can call her and check?"

"Go ahead!"

Pulling his bag to his front, the bespectacled man dug through the change of clothes and bottle of water inside of it - but he couldn't find the one thing he was looking for.

"Sorry, I thought I brought it with me, uh..." His cheeks burned a fierce scarlet, as his fumbling of his bag's content grew more clumsy, "Um, hold on. Just a second."

"If you give me their name, I can page them over the intercom to let them know you're here." The receptionist suggested, letting out a small giggle, "That might be a little easier!"

"Where is it!?" he mumbled in a panic under his breath, having gone through his bag several times over by this point, having not heard the receptionist's comment, "Come on, I know I had it on me when I left. Did I leave it in the car? Shit!"

"Sir?"

His head whipped up to stare at the blonde, his bottom lip quivering.

"What is her name?"

"I-it's my sister!" He suddenly rasped, his throat dry, his words stuck on his tongue, momentarily forgetting her name in his frustration, "She's a member, she's uh, tall and strong a fu-"

"And her name, sir?"

"Maybe I should just go!" He blabbered and took a step back, clutching his bag tightly to his chest, his miniscule amount of courage failing him, "I shouldn't be here. I'll just-"

"Andrew! There you are!"

A loud voice boomed from behind him, causing the young man - Andrew - to jump with surprise. Before he could turn around to give attention to the familiar caller of his name, a humongous, meaty hand slapped onto his shoulder, the strength of the act nearly making his knees buckle and his body fold in on itself. His attempts at facing the person touching him was halted in its tracks by what felt like a brick wall pressing into his back, so he craned his neck up and backwards to look at them instead.

The visage that grinned back down at him resembled his own, betraying the relationship they shared. Cheeks high, lips thin and pink, and eyes of the same gentle hue - she looked just like Andrew, only more feminine, at least when it came to their facial features, even their short, pointed noses near-identical. Blonde hair pulled back into a tight ponytail, Andrew could see that the combined strands disappeared behind her massive shoulders, and he knew that it didn't end until her hips. This was where the similarities between them ended.

While Andrew was a couple inches taller than average for a male, the woman behind him utterly towered over his comparatively diminutive frame by nearly a couple feet! Whereas his build was nothing special, maybe slightly impressive considering he'd never worked out a day in his life, her physique was one of the most eye-catching in the entire gym! Hill-like shoulders that the straps of her yellow sports-bra struggled to crest and lightly-tanned biceps bigger than Andrew's entire face that were covered in pulsing veins was most of what he could see of her at that moment, and he could feel how powerful the rest of her figure was against his back.

Besides the obvious differences in their stature and physique, there were also the sexual qualities that widened the gap between them. As Andrew stared up at her face, he had to adjust the position of his head just to make eye-contact with her due to the enormity of her bust. Straining her sports-bra were a pair of breasts that practically blocked her view of anything below her, the supportive-garment appearing ill-fit to contain her chest; tit-flesh spilled from every corner of the golden material, bulging from the sides, popping out under her sharp chin in rounded mounds, and they even yanked the bra far enough away from her torso that she had an obscene amount underboob on display.

She was so tall her breasts almost rested on top of his head!

"H-Hey Kayleigh!" He squeaked, sliding out of her grip to address her, "I'm uh, I'm here. Just like I said I'd be!"

"I see that!" She laughed, her huge bust jiggling wildly on her chest, "He's with me, Janet."

Kayleigh, Andrew's sister, turned towards the receptionist.

"Oh you're Kayleigh's brother!" The receptionist joined in the statuesque woman's mirth, "I can see the resemblance now!"

"Yep, that's my bro! I'm gonna take him into the back rooms with me, alright?"

"Sounds good! Have a good workout you two!"

"Alright bro," Kayleigh clapped a hand against Andrew's back, almost knocking him over once more, "follow me!"

"Uh yeah, sure."

He waved at Janet awkwardly before scurrying after his sister, who was already marching across the gym floor; Andrew had to basically jog to keep up with her, Kayleigh's long strides twice as extensive as his own. They made small talk as they walked - and ran - Andrew feeling a bit more at ease now that he was with her - though the looks they were getting made his discomfort rise again. Andrew knew none of the other gym-goers were ogling him, Kayleigh the main source of their fixation, his older-sibling having always been the center of attention throughout their entire lives.

There was no question as to why either. Besides her absurd height, she put nearly everyone around her to shame where sheer bulk was considered; afforded a better view of her body now that they were next to each other, Andrew made a closer inspection of her ridiculous figure. Kayleigh's bare stomach flexed with each step she took, her six-pack jutting from her midsection, chiseled to perfection by the hours and hours Andrew knew she spent in the gym. Her hardened abdominals flared out into a wide pair of hips that curved with feminine appeal, corded sinews of strength wrapping around her waist.

Wearing a pair of gray sweatpants that did nothing to hide the brawn of her legs, her sculpted thighs bulged against the thick material at every angle conceivable, and Kayleigh's double-handed-diameter calves protruded above her immense, white-sneaker-clad feet. The firmness of her bubbly, huge ass threatened the integrity of her bottoms, bouncing rhythmically in time with her steps, the back of her pants where the end of her ponytail swayed clinging onto the gigantic, spherical masses of muscle and fat like it was being swallowed by the robust cheeks.

Yet, Andrew knew that none of these qualities held a candle to Kayleigh's biggest attraction.

Stretching her sweatpants all the way down to her thick ankles and stuffed into one pant-leg, making her appear as though she had three legs, was none other than Kayleigh's cock. Kayleigh wasn't exactly a woman - at least not fully. Though she had the outward appearance and features of a female - albeit a ridiculously strong one - and Andrew understood she had a vagina as well, she also possessed a penis and testicles, making her a member of the third sex: a futanari. A person born with both sets of genitalia, and whose classically male parts were utterly oversized, Kayleigh a shining example of this fact.

No matter what she wore, her cock, and by extension, her balls, were always on full-display; this wasn't necessarily to show off or boast about the gargantuan nature of her genitalia, but it was because there existed no piece of clothing that could feasibly hide her extreme endowment! Andrew was sure she enjoyed the attention she got from it though, and she definitely benefited from it as well. As far as he could remember she'd always had a host of boyfriends, girlfriends, and all manner of different partners, so many so that he stopped bothering to keep track of who was who years ago, Kayleigh seemingly never going long without someone hanging off her arm or passed out in her bed.

It's not like it was hard to see why! Even just casually strolling through the building sent her flaccid appendage bouncing wildly in her too-small pants, a constant meaty thwapping sound announcing her every powerful step. Additionally, her knee-length, sagging balls slapped against one another, each one larger than her own breasts, her sweatpants custom-designed with a special pouch just to make space for them. While he found it intimidating, Andrew had never given his sister's package much thought, only focusing on it at that moment to distract himself from being in a gym for the first time.

"I'm really glad you're here, Andrew!" Kayleigh smiled down at him as they entered a narrow hallway that just barely had enough space for them to continue walking side-by-side, "It's nice to see you without your head in a book or hunched over a computer for once!"

Whereas Kayleigh had always been the strong one in the family, Andrew had turned out to be the smarter sibling, and was currently attending a prestigious University on a full scholarship.

"It does feel good to get out of my dorm for something other than class," he admitted sheepishly, warmed by his sister's genuine enthusiasm, "but uh... well I don't know. I just feel weird being here."

"That's 'cause you're not used to it! Don't worry, I'll show you the ropes and you'll love it. I'm sure of it. Then you can be strong as hell like me!"

"Ha! I don't know about that, Kayleigh. I have a lot of catching up to do!"

They laughed.

"By the way, uh, where are we going? Am I not allowed to use the gym or something because I'm a guest?"

"Nah nothing like that. These are the 'special' rooms," Kayleigh explained, stopping in front of a door at the end of the hall, "most of which are used for like, yoga and pilates classes and stuff, but a few are dedicated spaces for people like me."

"Like you?"

"Yeah, futa, you know. Equipment that is a little more... suited for how strong futanari are. A bit sturdier, too. Also, we get some privacy back here - it can be distracting to workout when everyone is staring at you, let me tell ya!"

Made sense to Andrew!

"Wait," he paused, scratching at his cheek, "does that mean there's not going to be anything for me to use? I can't lift the weights you can, Kayleigh."

"Don't worry, there's plenty of equipment for you - I wouldn't have invited you if there wasn't."

Kayleigh grabbed the knob on the door in front of her.

"Ready? Excited?"

"Y-Yeah I guess..."

"Awesome!"

Throwing open the door Kayleigh pushed her little brother into the room, entering behind him and slamming the door as soon as they'd both crossed the threshold. Andrew had to make an actual effort not fall to his hands and knees - his sister really needed to learn how strong she was! After gathering his bearings and adjusting his glasses which had nearly been knocked off his face, he gazed around the room, his countenance immediately drawn into a look of wonder; this single workout space was bigger than his entire dorm several times over! And that was without taking into consideration the connected bathroom and lockers he thought he spotted opposite of the entrance.

Everything about this single room outclassed the rest of the gym by miles! It was cleaner, brighter, and as Andrew discovered in that moment, soundproof, the cacophony of the rest of the building completely absent from his ears. The equipment appeared to be in a much better condition than those he'd seen while walking next to his sister, along with a lot newer and more expensive - the different machines and weights practically shined like they'd just come off the showroom floor. As Kayleigh had previously mentioned to him, the weights themselves appeared absolutely monstrous, the most massive of the circular metal plates wider and taller than he was!

The very machines themselves seemed like they'd been designed to fit futanari like his sister - which probably wasn't far from the truth. The benches to be sat and lay atop of looked spacious enough that Andrew could have used them for a bed, and if he used many of the equipment it would be like a toddler sitting in an armchair; he also noticed that the ceilings were raised higher than the ones he'd seen in the lobby and main gym, which made sense to him. Kayleigh already had to duck her head when she entered most houses and establishments!

But there were two things Andrew spotted last that made him want to leave the room right then and there - two people to be exact!

They were two futa, Andrew observed instantly. But the real question was why were they here!? Well, the answer to that was obvious, but he thought it was just going to be him and his sister working out together! In private! He didn't know there would be an audience to his struggling, especially not ones that were on the same level as Kayleigh! As he ogled their massive bodies more and more in his panic, it became clear that they were actually even stronger than his older sibling.

One of the futanari was currently lifting a metric shit ton of weight on the bench press, while the other was pulling on the cords of a rowing machine so roughly that Andrew could hear the machine groan from the amount of force she used. The futa lifting and lowering a metal bar with plates big enough on it that they looked like they could be the tires of a monster truck appeared to be the bigger of the pair - though this wasn't saying much as their physiques were nearly identical. If it wasn't for their differences in their faces, Andrew would've assumed they were sisters!

The weight-lifting futa wore her scarlet hair in a twintail-style, both of the ponytails as long as his sisters, the deep-red strands trailing down the bench she lay across and ending at her ginormous hips. Her tanned visage was scrunched up in concentration, her plush lips exhaling loudly with each rep she completed, her green eyes furrowed behind a pair of black-rimmed, rectangular glasses; her face, as much of her body appeared to be, was dotted in small brown freckles that gave her a kind of girl-next-door vibe - or at least one that had been using steroids since birth! She was dressed similarly to Kayleigh, her black sports-bra and matching shorts practically bursting with her incredible endowments.

At the rowing machine a few feet over was the other futa, who possessed a similar expression of focus. Her features were more delicate, her eyes brown and small, her lips thin and her cheekbones sharp; her skin was almost as white as his own, though much smoother and unblemished, giving her an almost ethereal complexion. This futa's hair flowed down to her huge shoulders, straight and black, and her massive breasts jiggled in a black sports-bra as well. However, unlike his sister and the other futanari, she had on what looked like a pair of boxers, the button holding its fly together nearly tearing from the distension of her bundled meat.

Andrew froze in place as he ogled the two, unexpected beauties.

"Hey Jade, hey Amber," Kayleigh greeted them in turn, giving a name to the strangers Andrew would be working out next to, "this is my brother, Andrew. He's gonna be hanging out with us today."

Both futanari stopped their chosen form of exercise and waved at him.

"I finally got him to stop studying and come to the gym with his big sis!"

"U-Uh Kayleigh?" Andrew finally found his voice, "I thought that, uh, that it would just be us working out together."

"Nah, we can't hog these rooms all to ourselves!" She replied, beginning to make her way over to her friends, "Besides, maybe you can help motivate these two while you're here!"

He scampered after his sister.

"Andrew, this is Jade."

She motioned towards the futanari sitting on the rowing machine.

"Hey cutie! Nice to finally meet you!"

"H-Hi."

"And this is Amber."

The futa now sitting up at the bench pressed smiled and waved at him again, a thick, fabric-woven bracelet on her wrist shaking back and forth.

"Hey, um, it's nice to meet you."

"They were on the Futanari Football team with me in school," Kayleigh explained to her brother, wrapping her arm around his shoulder, "and we still play together in a recreational adult league! Hell, these two are the reason we made State back then!"

12