A Double Dose of Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you can't give us all the credit, Kayleigh!" Jade admonished her, sliding herself off of rowing the machine, "Not like we could have done it without our quarterback."

"Yeah, who the hell else could throw the ball across the entire field?" Amber added, shaking her head, "'Cause I can tell you it sure as fuck wasn't me!"

"Oh that's um, that's really cool. It's cool you guys all met that way."

"So Andrew, why haven't you ever come to workout with us before!?"

He turned to who'd spoken to him, Jade.

"I'm usually really pretty busy with school," he replied, the question making him feel a bit more awkward, "I have to go to class and study a lot."

"Yeah? You're smart?"

It was Amber speaking.

"Yep! That's my little bro!" Kayleigh answered for him, shaking his body with her enormous arm, "He's gonna be a scientist!"

"Oooh, that's really cool!" Jade seemed genuinely interested in the young man's studies, "What kind?"

"Well I'm majoring in biology, but I'm not sure what I'm gonna focus on when I go to grad school."

"Biology, huh?" Amber smirked at him, a mischievous glint in her eyes, "That is really cool. If you ever need a hands-on lesson you can always study me!"

Amber flexed one of her torso-thick arms, drawing a giggle from Jade.

"Yeah I'm sure we both have plenty of 'biology' for you, Andrew!"

Andrew nearly died from embarrassment from the futanari's words!

"Now now girls, behave," Kayleigh scolded them, though she was smiling too, "Andrew is here to workout with us and nothing else. Got it?"

"Yeah yeah!"

Amber rolled her eyes and moved over to a leg-press machine.

"I guess we can behave!"

Jade took Amber's place at the bench press, using the same weights the other futa had.

"Alright, now that the peanut gallery is busy, do you wanna get started?"

Andrew looked up at his sister and nodded, still trembling from the unexpected flirtatious remarks thrown at him.

"Cool, come sit over here," Kayleigh strode to a bench with no equipment attached to it and patted it, "and I'll grab you some dumbbells."

"Alright, uh, just make sure they're ones I can actually lift."

"Of course! I'm not gonna drop the heaviest ones we have in your lap!"

Taking his place at the bench, his feet just barely touching the mat-covered floor from how high off the ground it extended, Andrew waited for his sister to choose a suitable pair of weights for him. His eyes returned to Amber and Jade, studying them with as much discretion as possible. They were so much like Kayleigh while also being so much bigger it was hard for him to trust his vision; he knew that futanari could be absolutely massive, but he never expected to meet two of them that were larger in every way than his older sibling!

The two futanari went about their exercises with astonishing ease, the small beads of sweat coating their near-matching, venously muscular figures being the only sign that they were actually exerting themselves. Amber's gigantic, tree-trunk-sized thighs crushed the padding between them again and again, the thousands of pounds of weight creaking under its own heft and the speed at which they were being lifted and dropped; likewise, Jade's bench-pressing made a similar sound, the metal bar gripped in her meaty paws appearing as though it would snap in on itself from the number of metal plates rolled onto it. Andrew had never seen such a brazen display of uncompromising brawn!

He was broken from his admiration-filled wonderment by Kayleigh's return. She handed him a dumbbell that was much smaller than he'd expected to find in this room, and when he took it from her gigantic hand, he discovered that its weight was actually manageable. Kayleigh sat next to him, the bench shaking under her mass, and, using a dumbbell that was ten times the size of the one he held, showed him the proper form with which to curl it. Andrew mimicked her movements and she used her free hand to adjust the position of his arm and body so that he didn't accidentally hurt himself.

"See? It's not that bad!" She encouraged him, grinning, "You probably carry around books heavier than that!"

"P-Pretty close!" Andrew grunted, trying not to show how much effort he was actually using, "It, it isn't as heavy as I expected!"

"Hell yeah! That's my bro!"

After he'd gotten a good amount of dumbbell lifts in, Kayleigh showed him the simple-but-often-forgotten etiquette of putting it back on its rack once he was finished, before taking him over to another machine. She brought Andrew to a treadmill next, its design also completely oversized for him, and had him run at a speed she picked; Andrew happily discovered that like the dumbbells, she had chosen a setting that seemed custom-tailored to his level of fitness. It was almost like she knew the ins and outs of the equipment in the gym like the back of her hand or something!

As he worked up a sweat, his shirt clinging to his chest, Amber and Jade both complimented him as they switched equipment themselves, the other futa pausing to encourage and flirt with him once more; Kayleigh brushed them off for her him in turn, reminding her friends that her brother was here to workout, not to find a date! Though he didn't admit it, he absolutely enjoyed the attention he was receiving, and was glad that the redness in his face from running masked the intense blush brightening his features. Andrew didn't know if they were just being friendly or if their remarks were genuine, but he didn't mind it either way!

Once Kayleigh announced his time on the treadmill was up and that it was time to move on to another piece of machinery, the ringing of a phone cut through the pounding raucous of metal on metal. Apologizing to her brother, Kayleigh hurried over to her gym bag sitting in the corner of the room and shuffled through it until she found her rattling device. Pulling it out and answering the call, Andrew's older sister placed a hand over her other ear and turned away from everyone else; Andrew thought he could hear panic in Kayleigh's voice as she whispered rapidly into her phone.

When the call ended Kayleigh picked up her gym bag and threw her phone into it.

"Shit, I'm sorry Andrew but I have to go!" She called from the other end of the room, "I forgot I have an appointment today and I'm already late for it!"

"W-what? An appointment for what?"

"A physical exam! I thought it wasn't scheduled until tomorrow and I already missed my last one!"

"Wait, Kayleigh!" Andrew half-yelled back as she turned to leave, already half-out of the door, "What about me? Do I need to leave too?"

"You're good, the room is paid for for like two more hours. I'll try and get back before your time is up!"

"Bu-"

"Later!"

Andrew watched the door slam, crestfallen. What the hell was he supposed to do now!?

He looked towards Amber and Jade first, but they'd both been so focused on their workouts that they seemed to have scarcely even noticed that Kayleigh had made her exit - they certainly hadn't said anything about it! Andrew took a moment to consider his options. On one hand he could just wait a few minutes, gather his things and leave, and call the whole thing a failed experiment; but he would also feel bad if he left early, especially after he'd learned that Kayleigh paid extra to use this room. Bouncing on the balls of his feet anxiously, he made his decision with a lengthy sigh: he'd stay.

Scanning over the equipment in the room he hadn't used - and wasn't currently occupied by the two futa - his eyes fell on the rowing machine he'd seen Jade using when he'd first arrived. Figuring that it would be easiest to use compared to the others after his brief glimpse of it in action, he made the executive decision to give it a try, and walked over to where it sat. Adjusting its knobs in a way that he hoped would lower its resistance enough so that he could actually have a chance at successfully using it, he climbed onto it and positioned his feet properly before hunching over to grab at its cords.

While Andrew tried to figure out how to actually work the rowing machine, Jade and Amber gave each other a silent, knowing glance from their own chosen workout equipment; it was obvious to them that they would need to step in for his sister before the young man hurt himself! There was something else that played out across their meeting eyes, one that was just as unspoken but much less well-intentioned. Both grinning, they got to their feet and strode over to the red-faced, panting brother of their friend.

"Need some help, cutie?" Jade asked from behind Andrew, surprising him and causing him to lose his grip on the cords' handles, "'Cause me and Amber here can coach you, if you want!"

"Yeah, wouldn't want you to hurt yourself or anythin'!" Amber chuckled, standing in front of the rowing machine, "So whaddya say?"

Andrew's head practically spun on his shoulders from trying to look at both of the futanari.

"U-Um sure? I don't really know what I'm doing..."

"We can tell!"

"Now Amber, be nice," Jade giggled, taking a step around the machine so she was hovering above Andrew, "we all start somewhere! We can show you the ropes, no problem!"

"Thank you," Andrew looked relieved, "I was really lost here!"

"Here, you need to keep your back straight-"

Andrew blushed when he felt Jade's enormous hand touch the small of his back.

"- and your arms should be like this..."

Jade walked Andrew through the proper form until he had it right, keeping her hands gently-but-firmly on his body at all times, even adjusting the amount of resistance slightly so that he'd get the most out of his workout. While she aided him, Amber walked over to the dumbbell rack and picked up a pair that were even bigger than the one he'd seen his sister using. Making sure she was in his line of sight, the taller of the two futa began to curl them, standing at her full height, her eyes never leaving him the entire time. Andrew couldn't help but glance up at her every so often, the pink-hue of his complexion deepening.

Once he'd successfully spent many strenuous minutes on the rowing machine, Jade guided him to the leg-press, her and Amber switching places. The red-haired futa kneeled in front of him - which still managed to put them at eye-level - and guided him through the workout, Jade taking the dumbbells for herself. Andrew tried to focus on the burning in his thighs, panting and grunting under his breath and he lifted a comparatively paltry amount of weight - but he was really watching Jade the entire time. His baby-blues bulged in their sockets when he noticed her overstuffed boxers sag a bit, revealing the top of a tattoo inked on her skin, partially hidden behind a bush of black hair.

As the futa had him switch from equipment to machine to set of weights in rapid succession, barely giving him a chance to breathe or quench his thirst, Andrew found himself struggling more and more. They outpaced his own efforts, and somehow they always seemed to pick a place to workout that was right in front of him, displaying their immense physiques and strength for his pleasure, his ogling obvious; and how could he not leer at them the entire time!?

Amber and Jade were gorgeous!

Everything about the pair made Andrew's heart race and his shorts grow tighter! Despite their insane musculature - which he also liked - they were both in possession of a beautiful set of features. Feminine faces that could make a cover-girl jealous. Humongous busts that overflowed from sports-bras more than even his sister's did. Asses that were hard yet jiggly pushing the limits of their shorts and boxers, eating up the material with their colossal cheeks. Hell, Andrew even found himself admiring the tufts of hair he saw sticking out from under their armpits when they lifted weights, the unshaven strands fitting their beefy figures perfectly.

Of course there was the ridiculous quantity of muscles they both maintained from hours in this very room and ones similar as well that made his complexion flush. Vein-riddled biceps and entire arms bigger than he was. Abs that veered into eight-pack territory. Thighs that looked like they could support a whole building all on their own. Strength unmatched - a brawn that didn't seem like it should have even been possible, especially not for a single human-being. To Andrew there was no end to admirable qualities the two futanari possessed, including the most grand of them all hanging from their groins!

Though used to seeing such gigantic bulges in full-view from Kayleigh, there was something different about them when they belonged to someone he wasn't related to - something enticing. Amber and Jade both had their giant genitals utterly crammed into a pair of bottoms that didn't look like they should've been able to contain them, nearly every aspect of their packages visible though the thin material; Andrew swore he could make out the very arteries that marbled them, along with the muted throbs their incredulous cocks and gravid balls made as they pumped iron, the blood in their body not rushing exclusively to their muscles.

As they pushed themselves to strain their bodies to the highest degree like they were trying to impress him or something, sweat sheened their forms. Jade and Amber's muscles continued to distend their skin as they expanded from exertion, and the salty moisture only made their bulk stand out that much more; the futanari were practically dripping with sweat, which only made them hotter in Andrew's eyes. Seeing just how much they could do and what it was doing to their voluptuous, steely, incredible figures was distracting him in a manner he hadn't expected!

Lastly, Andrew's loins were set aflame by the way the duo kept touching him! It seemed as though no matter what exercise he was performing or for how long he'd been at it, their hands were all over him. Rubbing his back, creeping across his arms and legs, pressing down on his chest - even when he had his form down to a 'T' Amber and Jade refused to relent. There were other parts of their own bodies brushing against him as well; huge breasts smothered his face, groin-sourced bulges pushed against his limbs, and their massive muscles constantly ground against his hot, sweaty skin. There was no end to it!

And Andrew didn't know how much more he could take, his body and soul both worn out from the day's events.

"Alright!" Amber lifted the bench-press bar off of Andrew and put it back in its holder, clapping her hands together, "I think that's enough for today!"

Jade sat on another bench next to them, chugging from her water bottle.

"I agree! Little Andrew here looks like he's had enough!"

He was unable to respond, struggling to catch his breath as he tugged on his sweat-matted shirt.

"True, and I'm impressed he managed to keep up with us!" Amber complimented him, grinning down at his soaked visage, "Feelin' alright, cutie?"

"I-I'm exhausted!" Andrew managed to grunt, his body shaking as he rose into a sitting position, "But it, it feels... good? My body hurts and my muscles ache, but I kinda like it."

"Oh that's that good burn, baby!" Jade chuckled and rose to her feet, "Hopefully that means you'll be joining us back here more often."

"I-I don't think I'd mind it!"

"Alright, wanna head to the showers then, Jade?"

"Sure, lemme just grab my things."

They both stopped suddenly and cocked their heads at each other.

"Unless..."

Jade started.

"...you'd wanna join us, Andrew?"

Amber finished.

"M-Me!?" He squeaked out in disbelief like it was possible for the offer to be directed at anyone else, "I-I-I don't- I think I'm okay? I'll um, I'll just get my things and go back to my dorm...."

"Oh come on, you totally should!" Jade encouraged him, throwing a wink his way, "The showers back here are big enough for all three of us to use!"

"That's no-"

"Yeah, and besides," Amber crossed her massive arms over her massive chest, "you don't wanna have to drive or walk around all sweaty and shit. Come shower with us and we'll make sure you get clean!"

"Exactly! So what do you say, cutie?"

"I-I guess that it couldn't hurt..." Andrew felt like he wasn't really given a choice in the matter, "So, uh, sure."

"Cool, come with us!"

12