A Draconic Ooze Always Desires More

Story Info
A mercenary gets frisky with a drunk and needy plasmoidgirl.
7k words
4.6
2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary:

Callum, having recently gotten paid for his mercenary work, unwinds at the nearest sleepy tavern. He catches the attention of a strange patron. A short energetic girl who propositions him for a drink, and much, much more.

Callum walked out of the guild with a newfound heftiness in his step and the clink of coin. It was good to get paid. Helping the people was good, too, but making sure he had a warm bed and an even warmer meal to retire to were a slightly bigger draw. Though, this time his payment included a hefty extra amount, meaning he had actual spending money.

Not that spending money really mattered much in a smaller village. It was a wonder Callum even found work here. He walked along the old stone road, looking out at the quaint buildings. Maybe it'd be nice to settle down in a place like this. Most people didn't even give him another look as he walked through. Settling down would come after building a nice nest egg. For now, he'd simply indulge in one of its few taverns, spending his hard earned coin on some liquid relaxation.

Picking no particular establishment, Callum walked in and sauntered on over to one of the many tables, sitting down with a sigh. The aged wood surprisingly brought him some relief. Callum hadn't realized just how much that job took out of him. He relaxed into the chair, letting his muscles unwind as much as possible.

"And what will you be having on this fine afternoon?" a barmaiden asked, sidling up next to his table.

"Anything warm and that will keep me happy until the sun sets," Callum replied.

"Cider, certainly." She walked off.

Callum let his gaze follow her. She wasn't half-bad. Probably had too many passes this day alone for her to consider him, however. The barmaiden return with his warm drink, setting it down in front of him. He set out a few coins, which she gladly took up.

"Thank you, sir. Call if you need anything!"

He gave her a nod and downed some of his drink, enjoying the fruity warmth settling in his gut. Callum let out a relaxed sigh and looked out at the rest of the tavern. Most of its patrons were human, a few odd-lookers, and a few outright non-humans. One stood out in particular. A bluish creature that shimmered in the candlelight, almost like a puddle or a stream. Callum's brow furrowed. He hadn't drank that much, had he?

Squinting, Callum focused on the creature, trying to make sense of its form. It was definitely a humanoid, and by the lack of yelling, it must not have been a threat. Currently the creature was bobbing its head back and forth as it drank up from a mug of its own, the dark fluid dribbling into it and slowly fading away into its body. It was short, too, and only had an ornate cloth wrapped around its waist and some sort of tie in its hair. The creature whipped around to look at Callum, striking orange pupils staring at him. A devious smile grew on its face.

Not wanting to draw any trouble, Callum glanced away, sipping more of his drink. Too late for that now. The ooze-creature hopped from its chair and grabbed its mug, waltzing over to Callum's table. As it approached, he could make out finer features it bore. Wide hips, a feminine gait, pointed ears, a swaying tail, and amorphous hair. She was definitely female, even if he still wasn't exactly sure what she was.

"Buy a very special girl a drink, hmm?" she said, shaking her mug.

Callum wasn't sure how to respond at first, brow furrowing at the short creature before him. She seemed harmless enough, but looks were deceiving. She certainly was special, in any case.

"Sure, sure," he said. "Uh." Callum looked to the barmaiden. "Another drink for this one," he called out.

The waitress rolled her head, retrieved another drink, and returned to Callum's table, setting it down.

"Thaaaanks Eloise! Be on your way now!" the ooze girl said, waving her hand.

"You'll get nothing but headaches dealing with her," Eloise replied.

"Jealous I got to him first, huh? Maybe you'll get the next one." The short girl pulled a chair from the other side of the table, scooting it up to Callum's side. She then plopped herself down on it and sized him up.

"Something you need?" he asked, taking another sip.

"What's your name, big guy?"

"Callum."

"You don't look like a Callum." She tilted her head. "Big hero guy like you? You need something like... I dunno, Titanius the Conqueror!" Her arm shot up, mug held up high.

"Just Callum." He pursed his lips. "And you are?"

The girl's eyes widened, then she nodded. "I almost forgot to introduce myself. I am Lazula the Massive! Impressed, right?"

A few other patrons groaned upon hearing her yell. Callum held back a smirk. Massive was the farthest thing from her character, save for maybe her volume. She was petite, really, and, looking at her, she was admittedly cute. Callum found himself wondering what it would feel like to touch her. Like water?

"Impressed is one word for it," he said. "I don't think I've seen a creature like you before." At least, not in a coherent shape like that.

"I'm a dragon. A blue dragon. Powerful species, as I'm sure you're aware. You can gasp whenever you like, I'm used to it." She set her mug down, grabbing the fresh drink.

Dragon? It might explain the oozing horns, but that didn't quite flow logically.

"You seem more--"

"Yeah, yeah, I may be an ooze now, but! I was a dragon. It's a complicated story." Lazula nodded. "If you buy me a few more drinks I might even..." She paused, hand gesturing at the air as if she could pull the word out of the aether. "Regale it to you."

"I'm afraid I'm on a bit of a budget. I'm sure someone else would love to buy you a few rounds."

"The guys around here are too dimwitted to sink into a story like mine."

"We've already heard it a hundred times!" someone yelled.

Lazula slammed her drink on the table. "And you should be thankful for all hundred of 'em!"

The ooze-girl was clearly a regular here. One with a big mouth. It was no wonder nobody batted an eye at her, she had already beaten everybody over the head with her presence. Lazula looked back to Callum.

"So, you're a big hotshot adventurer guy, right?" she asked.

"I'm flattered, but no, I just take jobs and get paid."

"A real mercenary." Lazula elbowed him with surprising strength. "Just like me. Seeking all the money in the world. I had a big hoard once, probably as big as this whole place." She shook her head. "No, it was big as this whole town."

"When you were a dragon, that is?" Callum asked.

"Yeah, when I was a dragon!"

"How far along are you getting that back?"

"Well, uh, y'know, times are tough. I'd be farther along if this stuff didn't taste so good." She flung her head back and downed the rest of her mug, letting out an exaggerated sigh of delight once she was done. "There goooooes the last of my coin."

"I bought you that drink."

"Oh, well, wanna buy another drink for a girl down on her luck?" She leaned over, rubbing her head into his arm. It was gelatinous and soft. Strangely warm, too.

"I think you've had enough for one day, don't you?"

"Y'know, I like you."

Callum raised a brow. "Uh, thanks?"

Lazula looked up at him. "Looking out for a poor girl. Not a lotta people would do that."

"I think you're looking a little too deep into it. Maybe you should head to your room." If she had one.

"What kinda job did you do, huh?"

"I took out a small band of Hobgoblins." Granted, he stabbed them in their sleep, but work was work.

"Woooooow. That's impressive."

It was hard to tell if she was just screwing with them. The cheeky tone she held made most of her statements seem sarcastic or crass. Another reason why the tavern was sick of her. It was fitting, though, for her size. Callum had to wonder how a magical creature like her, especially one that touted the experience of a dragon, ended up being such a weird girl.

"That kinda work takes balls, you know?" she said.

"If you say so." He took another sip.

"I bet you've got a huge pair." A slimy hand cupped at his crotch. "I was right!"

Callum nearly choked on his drink. He hastily swallowed and quietly coughed. Lazula continued to grope, eyes focused on his groin. Her hand shifted up from his balls up to his shaft. She whistled.

"Excuse me," Callum said. His eyes darted every which way. Fortunately, nobody seemed all that interested in Lazula's antics. "Do you mind?"

"Yeah, I mind. You were hiding this away and didn't tell me?"

"What?" Callum shook his head. "Get your hand off of me."

"Easy, big guy, I'm not gonna hurt'cha." She looked up at him, smiling. "I knew you were special the second I saw you."

"You just wanted a drink." He shifted his hips, trying to get himself away from her.

Lazula did not let up. "Well, yeah, I obviously wanted a drink. But I got a sense for these things. For guys with huge dicks."

Callum was briefly flattered but embarrassment right hooked him. Lazula spoke as if this were the most natural thing in the world for her. Considering how strange she was, it might as well be.

"That's nice and all, but I think I've got to get go--"

"Wanna fuck?"

The nerves in Callum's body burned and his heart briefly stuttered. Not often he got such a blatant proposition.

"What?" he asked.

"You heard me. You wanna fuck?" She lazily tugged at the band of his pants. "I wanna see this thing in action, and you bought me a drink, so... Yeah."

"You're nice and all, but I really don't think--"

"I'm tight! Really!"

"Keep your voice down," he hissed. "I don't need to be tossed out of this place."

"You're gonna get thrown out because a cute girl wants to ride you?"

"When you say it out loud like that, yes, I think there's a good possibility." He nudged her hand away from his groin.

"C'mooooon. You've never had a girl like me." She rubbed her head up against him, pushing the rest of her body into his side.

"Really, you've had too much to drink." Callum sighed. "I'll buy you a room for the night if that's what you want."

"I don't need that." She paused. "OK, I do need that, but I'm serious."

Eyes were beginning to wander toward Callum, compounding pressure on him. He looked down at Lazula, who fluttered her orange eyes. She was bound to pass out the second she hit the bed anyways. Not that he understood her anatomy, but Callum at least knew that alcohol hit smaller creatures harder.

"Alright, fine. I'll get us a room," he said.

"Thanks, big guy."

"Callum. The name is Callum."

"Not when you're packing this, it's not."

Callum shook his head and drank the last of his mug, he'd need it. He stood up, with Lazula following. She wrapped her arm around his, steadying her tipsy self. With the goo stuck to his side, Callum approached the bar and the tired tender behind it.

"I don't suppose you have a room vacant?" Callum asked.

The bartender looked between Callum and Lazula, eyes narrowing.

"Hey there, Stephan," Lazula said, waving a hand. Of course she knew him, too. "Looks like I'm getting a room after all, huh?" She stuck out her tongue.

Callum kept his face firm, trying to deflect any possible notions that he was going to plow the strange munchkin by his side. Though, from the way Stephan was looking at him, prying into his soul, it was clear he only thought the worst of Callum.

"She's had a bit much to drink," Callum said, placing more than enough coin on the table.

Stephan set a key on the table and dragged away the gold. Callum quickly took it and nodded.

"Third door upstairs. Keep it down," Stephan said.

"No promises!" Lazula replied.

With one shaky misstep, Lazula pulled on Callum, dragging him along to the stairs. She had a surprising amount of strength behind her. The short woman stopped at the foot of the stairs, then looked up at Callum.

"I think this is the part where you carry me. Tipsy!" she said.

"Alright, alright," Callum replied. He swiftly picked her up, cradling her in his arms. Lazula squealed with delight, wriggling in his arms. "Don't make a scene."

It was a strange sensation. Lazula's body was warm and surprisingly solid. Her gelatinous hide was soft and smooth, making it an oddly pleasant experience to hold her. Callum made the steady ascent up the stairs.

"You're so strong, big guy!" she said.

"Somehow, I don't think you weigh all that much."

"And polite, too!"

The maligned pair approached the third door. Lazula plucked the key from his hands and opened the way, revealing a modest room with a small bed, a smaller table and chair, and a nightstand. Callum stepped in and nudged the door closed.

"Toss me on the bed, toss me on the bed!" she said.

"Why?" Callum asked.

"It'll make it hotter!"

Not wanting to question her logic, Callum threw her onto the bed. She gently bounced and came to a stop, giggling all the way. All he'd have to do now is wait for sleep to take hold, and then he'd be on his way. Callum set down his bags and sat down in the chair.

Lazula sat up.

"Well? Aren't we gonna go at it?" she said.

"Maybe you should rest first, sleep off those drinks," he replied.

"Nuh uh! The buzz makes it better!" She shakily stood up and tugged on her waistcloth. The thing pulled through her, then popped free. Lazula let it flutter to the ground, revealing a smooth, empty space. "Like what you see?"

Callum shrugged.

Lazula looked down. "Oh, uh, one second." Plump folds formed in a second. She smiled. "How about now?"

While Callum's loins stirred, he didn't reply. Her entrance seemed wholly soft and inviting. Lazula spread it wide, winking. He shook his head and stood up, approaching her. With one finger he nudged her shoulder, sending her tipping over back onto the bed.

"Rest up," he said.

Lazula huffed, shakily got onto her knees, and pawed at Callum's groin.

"Just a quickie. A quickie. I know you need the relief," she said. "Just give me a taste of that cock."

Callum wasn't wholly against the idea, but... He barely knew her. Some drunk ooze he found in a bar? Was he really going to lay with that? Just then, Lazula managed to pull his manhood free.

"Oooh," she cooed.

Before Callum could protest, her tongue was upon it, lazily licking up and down his length.

"Goo' 'oah wah?" she said, mouth occupied.

Callum sighed, another bit of tension escaping his body. Something told him he should shoo her off, but the pleasant sensation of her warm tongue pulled on his thoughts. And body. His arousal grew, erection stiffening in her drunken licks. He hissed as her tongue swirled around the tip of his penis, nerves flaring.

Lazula pulled back, loudly smacking her lips. "You taste good, but not as good as me." She chuckled, then shoved his length into her mouth, greedily slurping away with a slow bob of the head. Her eyes closed, movements becoming more deliberate and slow. The little moans and groans only added to the jolts dancing along his spine.

At that point, Callum couldn't help but place a hand on the back of her head, goading her along. Lazula opened an eye to look at him, then shut it again. Her strange, exciting anatomy allowed her to better suck him off, the inside of her mouth practically clinging to his erection. The lack of a gag reflex or a real throat meant that she could easily take his whole length. Her bobbing quickened and slowed. She seemed to take a delight in rapidly assaulting him, then gently sliding her mouth all the way forward, nose pressing up against his crotch. The few reservations that Callum held melted away as she worked his erection.

After a few more loud pumps, Lazula popped free with a sigh. She pressed her face up against Callum's twitching cock.

"It's only fair if you lick me, too, big guy." Her tongue darted out.

"Guess so," he replied. Certainly after her work. Hopefully she wasn't trying to get any coin out of this.

Picking her up by the waist, Callum hefted her up to his face. Lazula quickly got the idea and wrapped her legs around his head. The buzz from alcohol had begun to trickle into his mind. Tentatively, his tongue reached out, pressing against her folds. His brow furrowed as a curious taste hit him. She was surprisingly sweet, literally, like a sort of fruity candy. Blueberries?

"Told ya," she said.

Raw curiosity pushed Callum on, finding that she was even sweeter near her clitoris. He gently suckled on her, gorging on that delectable taste. Lazula placed her arms around his head, grinding against his mouth with excited gasps. Much like the rest of her, Lazula's pussy was incredibly smooth, making it a delight to press his tongue up against her.

Lazula's tail stretched across his chest, down his abdomen, and just barely far enough to stroke against the top of his cock. It was almost like every part of her was dedicated to sex, which might not have been too far from the truth. Callum nearly lost himself in cunnilingus, tongue dipping into her folds in-between eager presses against her button for more of that sweet flavor.

"You're gonna-- Ah!" Lazula gasped. "You're gonna get addicted if you keep this up, big guy." She let out a few more strained groans. "I might get addicted to this," she said.

Callum responded with more pokes and prods, finding the right spots to draw out drunken moans from his partner. It was an amusing way to get back at her for her earlier transgressions. Or so he told himself. Really, Callum was beginning to enjoy the little get together, even if alcohol was beginning to grease a few wheels. That little detail of her being some sort of ooze-creature had turned from a reluctant unease to a devious point of arousal. There weren't many women in the world like her, were there?

"Yeah, I knew it." She hissed. "You were gonna be all-- Ah! All over me!" Lazula patted his head.

Callum pulled back, with the ooze-girl still on his shoulders.

"You can't just keep this up all night. We've still got the main show!" Her tail prodded at his stiff erection. "Let's see what this thing can do."

"You're real pushy, you know that?" he replied.

"That's one of my best features. I'm a woman of action."

"You sure about that? You seem like more of a talker." Callum set her on the bed.

Lazula immediately fell back, legs splayed wide. "You know, you're real lucky to spend a night with me." Her tail patted his leg. "Not too many guys get to lay a dragon, especially not Lazula the Massive."

"It's really a wonder you weren't kicked out of this place." And it was a wonder that Callum was really going through with this, but arousal had been ignited. "You sure you're up for this?"

"I'm ready, Titanius, c'mon!"

"Callum."

"You still don't look like a Callum to me." She giggled.

"You don't look like Lazula the Massive to me, either." Callum pulled her closer, erection resting on her tail, head nearing her pussy.

"I definitely do. What, do I need more in the chest department?" Her flat chest expanded to more pillowy mounds before easing back into flatness. "Keeping up that level of breast is tough, you know. Plus, it's really annoying in a fight."

"Pretty sure that name only works for your mouth."

"Like I haven't heard that one before," she replied.

"I think that only speaks to its veracity." Callum reached down to her lips, spreading them and sticking a tentative finger in. Lazula's walls immediately wrapped around the probing digit, gently tugging on it as he pulled out.

"Impressed, right? You're impressed."

"Well, I have to admit, no other girl has done that."

"You mean I'm not your first?" Lazula chuckled. "No way I am with you packing that."

While it originally had some charm, the chattering compliments had begun to overstay their welcome, which was impressive in its own right. Callum decided to have his fun before she became too much of a headache. He pressed the head of his cock against her sex.