A Draconic Ooze Always Desires More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure about this?" he asked.

"I'm an ooze, big guy, it'll fit."

"Dragon."

"Whatever!"

Callum smirked and pressed forward. The attention he lavished Lazula's pussy with earlier had slicked it, allowing the tip to slide right in. True to her word, her entrance gave way, easily taking the rest of his girth. She moaned, head falling back as he pushed further in, his hips meeting hers. He could see the vague shape of himself deep inside her. Lazula placed a hand over it, tracing a finger along the length.

"Told ya," she said.

There was a brief pause as Lazula's walls constricted around him, loosely stroking his erection. Her smile grew larger. Callum huffed, stifling a groan. Her tail wrapped around his leg, gently squeezing it.

"Well, don't keep a girl waiting."

Callum swallowed and pulled back out with a hiss. Lazula tittered. He slammed back in, causing her to choke on her laughter, lapsing into a moan. Her grip on him briefly faltered, but returned full force as he began a steady series of thrusts into her. The bed beneath them creaked with every push and pull, in and out.

It was hard not to focus on the raw exhibition that was their bodies joining together. Lazula's gelatinous form allowed Callum to see just how far he pushed into her with each thrust. A little window into the depravity he was sinking himself into. A strange craving to see just how far he could push into her latched onto his thoughts.

With both hands, Callum grabbed her ass and picked up her hips, while her shoulders remained on the bed. His fingers sunk into her soft gelatinous form, pulling her whole body with his thrusts and pumping deeper into Lazula's small frame. She gasped, back arching. The glimmer of the light outlined how his erection stretched out her body, a blatant bump along her abdomen. Lazula's eyes fluttered and her mouth hung agape, betraying any possible suggestion of discomfort. She rubbed at the bump, adding a tad more pressure to the already tight passage.

Lazula's body was addicting. Callum kept one hand on her ass, squeezing it between his fingers, while the other ran over her body, delighting in her alien form. He couldn't help but place his palm over the bump as well, feeling her body swell with each thrust.

"Won't get that with just any other girl," she said between prolonged moans.

An end was rapidly approaching Callum. His body instinctively slowed, refusing to let this pleasure escape his grasp. Lazula quieted with his more relaxed pace, though still let out soft, cute moans.

"Couldn't handle it, huh?" she said.

"Hardly fair."

"You'll just have to deal with it." Her grip on his cock tightened for but a moment. Callum grunted. "I'm not leaving until I'm satisfied."

"I saw how much you drank. Not sure anything would be able to satisfy you."

"Dragons have big appetites."

Callum gave a quick thrust forward, drawing out a particularly girlish whine from Lazula. The clap of their hips rang through the air.

"I can see that," he said.

"You're lucky I think you're cute," she replied, pouting.

"I could say the same to you."

"I am not cute! You're thinking of elegant, or astounding, or sexy. One of those, take your pick."

"No, I think you're pretty cute." He drew a hand up her neck and caressed her face.

Lazula pressed up against his touch for a second, then glanced away. Callum's hand continued, bumping up against her gooey horns. She let out the softest moan. Intrigued, he ran a thumb around that cutesy nub. Lazula moaned again, then frowned.

"I'd say that's fairly cute," he said.

"Oh come on, everyone has their sensitive spots! Don't act like you're any different!"

While no doubt she lacked most regular human anatomy, it did seem like her cheeks darkened with her embarrassment, taking on a deeper blue.

"See, watch," she said.

Suddenly, the walls around the tip of his erection squeezed. Callum stifled a groan. She grabbed at his arms, chuckling and gently rubbing them.

"Silly humans are way cuter."

Callum huffed and shifted to her ears, running a thumb along one of them.

"O-oh!" Lazula squirmed under his touch. "Stop that!"

"Seems like you win out on cuteness again."

Lazula slurred out a swear, her voice melting into a deep groan. Those pleasurable touches seemed to make her lose her grip on Callum, letting him begin a slow thrust again. Indeed, she was cute, and her being some strange creature born from a dragon only increased that factor. A powerful dragoness reduced to a short woman weak to the gentlest touch. Assuming she was telling the truth. It was possible and nearing likely that she simply wanted to be taken with the grandiosity of a dragon.

As he pushed into her, Callum noted just how warm she was becoming, as if her whole body was alight with arousal. That heat seeped into his body, relaxing him. He kicked off his garments and pulled his shirt off, and, without pulling free from her, lay on the bed with her on top. Lazula had little recourse, reeling from his precise assault on her body. Her head lay on his chest, huffing.

"Stop it already," she said.

"Alright, alright." His hand shifted right back to her ass, giving it a small smack.

Lazula yipped and sat upright. "Where was that prude I was talking to?"

"I'm not a prude, I just had my reservations is all," he replied. "I'm sure you can understand why."

"No, I can't. Any guy would love to have me."

"Really? The guys downstairs didn't seem to think so."

Callum had almost forgotten where he was, and the small stipulation to "keep it down." Hopefully the walls here were solid, or at least, sturdy enough to muffle some of their more embarrassing sounds.

"The guys downstairs don't know what they're missing." Her hand splayed out on his chest. She began a slow bounce on top of him. "Just because I ask for a few drinks doesn't mean I'm some kinda beggar. I'm a monk for crying out loud."

That explained quite a bit. It was both impressive and amusing that she was a barehanded fighter. No doubt her unique physique made it an easier experience.

"Hand to hand combat, really?" he asked. Callum placed a hand on her stomach and slid it up to her chest. She lacked real musculature, but being able to manipulate every tiny part of her body let her put massive impact behind every blow. "I think I'd want to see you work."

She bit on a finger, tail swaying. "How else do you think I got so good at controlling my body?" To punctuate her point, Lazula's walls undulated around him, almost milking. "That takes skill."

Callum's hand slid back down, thumb flicking her clitoris. Lazula winced, grinding her hips against him.

"Strange, it seems so easy to hit your weakpoints," Callum said.

"It's easy when you're fucking me." Lazula leaned down, bracing herself on his shoulders. "I'm no pushover when it comes to combat."

"So you're saying you're a pushover in sex?"

"No!" Lazula rolled her eyes.

Callum chuckled. He went for her ears again, only for Lazula to grab his wrist.

"Not the ears, please."

"Horns, then."

"Not the horns, either."

"Seems like you're not making this a fair fight," Callum replied.

"Oh, stop it, come on, we both want to get off."

"I guess so. I just figured a supposed dragoness would have more bite to her."

"You're awfully cocky for a human." Lazula chuckled. "In more ways than one, that is." Her tail prodded at his balls, slowly massaging them. "You've got more than one weakpoint to you."

Callum's cock twitched inside of her. As tempting as it was to tease her, she still had her ways of striking back. There definitely weren't any other girls like her.

"So, what's your favorite part?" she asked.

"Excuse me?"

"You know, what's my best feature? The part that really gets you off?"

"Not sure I've had a girl ask me that, especially not during sex."

Lazula's brow furrowed. "It's not a weird question."

"I suppose not, when it comes to a unique woman like you."

"Exactly!" Lazula leaned back up, beginning a slow hop on his length. "So what's the best part of me? Go ahead, don't be shy."

Somehow it felt as though she were really trying to impress him. She was sickeningly cute, with a cutting tongue. Almost bratty, even. Callum at least had to admit it was befitting of a supposed dragon turned ooze.

"The best part, I'd have to say, is..."

Lazula perked up, smile widening.

"Probably your face, when you get so caught up in excitement," he said.

"That's not what I meant!"

"I'm sure you wanted me to say something like your tight snatch, right?"

"It would've been a better answer for sure."

"Just not as entertaining. We're here to enjoy ourselves, right? I'm enjoying myself."

Lazula began to rapidly bounce on his erection, plump thighs and rear slapping against his body. "You're doing it all wrong."

Not wanting to disappoint, Callum grabbed her by the hips and began thrusting into her. With how light Lazula was, it was easy to pick her up from that angle, bringing her whole body down on his length in one motion. She burst into drunken giggles, delighting in his newfound energy. Largely, she went limp, merely riding along his forceful motions.

Despite how firm Callum was about fucking Lazula, he made sure each thrust was reserved, still hoping to keep enjoying her. She was right, he had gotten addicted to her, and how couldn't he? Even now her unique form gripped him, trying to squeeze out every spark of pleasure she could.

"Good work, big boy!" she slurred between rocking back and forth.

Being reserved wasn't helping. Callum's body tensed, feeling an oncoming orgasm. Lazula would not relent from her wringing. Maybe something else could at least loosen her up, long enough to draw this experience out longer. Callum sat up, swinging around to the side of the bed. Both of his arms squeezed her, and she grabbed on him in turn. His arms brought her down with every thrust upward. Lazula's legs shuddered.

"Wait! Wait!" Lazula moaned. "Not so-- Fuck! Fuuuck!" She buried her head deep into his neck, moaning into him as her body shook. An orgasm struck her, signified by her whole body coming to a dead stop, her entrance tightening ever further. She let out whimpering moans, nearly drowned out by the loud slaps of their bodies colliding and the shaky bed frame bumping up against the wall.

Callum did not relent. His own orgasm came crashing in, his movements became sluggish as the first rope of semen shot into her. Then another. Callum slowed, shooting another hot rope into her. Lazula groaned. Another rope came. Finally, an oozing string settled into her. Callum stopped, heaving as his cock continued to twitch inside her. Lazula's inner-grip on him went slack, allowing some of his seed to dribble out of her.

"I knew you were a good pick." Lazula hummed. "So good." She pulled away from him and looked down.

Callum followed her gaze, finding his seed settling inside of her and slowly dissipating.

"Thanks for the treat," she said.

It was hard to manage anything other than a huff of amusement and a weak smile. He lay back down, basking in the afterglow of their dirty little fling. Lazula pulled herself off of his member, of course, making sure to squeeze him on her way, draining whatever droplets of cum he had left to give. She settled in front of his legs, licking at his softening member.

"Easy. Easy." Callum sighed. "Still sensitive."

"With all the teasing you did? No way." She kissed the tip of his cock. "Besides, you need a good cleaning."

There was just no stopping with this girl. Callum shook his head, still trying to catch his breath. Not how he planned to end the day, but it was far better than what he expected. Lazula ran a tongue on the underside of his cock.

"So, what're your plans for tomorrow?" she asked. "You up to any cool jobs?"

"You want to--" He gasped as her tongue hit the tip. "To ask that now?"

"I don't see why not. You're not super busy right now, are you?"

Absolutely no stopping.

"No, I don't have anything planned. Was hoping to have a job lined up at least in the next few days."

Lazula swirled the tip of her tongue around his head. Were Callum not recovering from his previous orgasm, he was sure that would have done him in. Almost tempting to throw her back on the bed and go for another round. She then gave it a short suckle, loudly popping off when she was done, prompting a wince from him.

"And you?" he asked.

"I'm hopin' for a few more drinks."

"I don't think that'll be happening." Callum realized just how loud they must have been. Fortunately, he wouldn't stay in town long, but having a few days of being known as the ooze-fucker would definitely be a harrowing experience. "Not sure either of us will be having drinks in here anymore."

"Naaaaah." Lazula climbed over to him, naturally making sure to rub up against his groin in the process. She lay down on his chest, adorable fiery eyes looking into his. "I've been here for weeks. They always accept my coin."

"Or lack thereof," he replied.

"Hey, the begging thing works. It worked on you, didn't it?"

"Only because you made a scene. Really, I was hoping you'd just fall asleep when you hit the bed."

"Sure surprised you, didn't I?" Lazula ran a finger around his nipple. "Never underestimate a dragon. Especially not Lazula the Massive."

"Maybe you can pay me back for the drink when you accrue a hoard again," Callum replied.

"I already paid you back, didn't I? You sure seemed to love our get together."

"You were the one who asked, not me. As far as I'm concerned you're still a drink in debt. Plus the room." He spun a finger around.

"Fine. How about a quick blow in the morning?"

"No, thanks, I'm satisfied for the next month."

Lazula's ears flittered as a devious smile grew on her face. "I knew you loved it." She turned her head, resting it on his chest. A loud, exaggerated sigh came from her. "Sorry, I've ruined normal women forever for you. You'll always come crawling back to Lazula whenever you want to get your rocks off."

Callum let her joke hang in the air. True, no other girl could do what she could do. Better not fuel her ego right now. He relaxed into the crummy linens and shut his eyes, letting sleep take hold. Strange, he didn't expect just how nice it was to hold her closely like that. The soft, warm body belonging to a mischievous girl was surprisingly nice. He wrapped an arm around her, while she nuzzled into him in turn.

The next morning came slowly for Callum, his thoughts taking a while to congeal into something coherent. More of his body stirred as he bumped up against something warm and strangely flat. It took him a moment for last night's events to come back to him. Right, the ooze-girl. And... he went to bed with that. Callum blinked, focusing his eyes on the space next to him, only to shoot upright.

A bluish puddle lay next to him, completely static. Callum's eyes widened and he prodded at it to no response. He swallowed.

"Lazula? Lazula, are you alright?" he said, tone rising in distress.

The puddle remained still. Callum's heart quickened and he nudged at it again. It stirred, Lazula's face forming in the liquid.

"Ugh, what time is it? It's too early, big guy," she said. "My everything is aching." More of her formed from the ooze, almost like she was pulling herself out of it. Soon enough, Callum had a fully shaped ooze-girl sat beside him. Her hair tie was nearby, leaving her blobby hair unkempt.

"I thought..." Callum placed a hand on his chest. "Pretty strange way of sleeping."

"Look who's talking." She rubbed an eye. "Anyone ever tell you you're a loud snorer?"

"That's why I work alone."

"Hmm?"

"That, and it's cheaper."

Lazula chuckled, then looked to his crotch. She reached out, lazily grasping at Callum's manhood.

"This is why you woke me up, huh?" she said.

"No, that's just the morning hitting me." He nudged her hand away.

"How about a quickie before we head off? Eh? Eh?"

"We?"

Lazula froze, then nodded, pulling her hand back. "Yeah, I mean, two talented adventurers hooking up. Obvious fit, right? I mean, other than your you-know-what fitting in my you-know-where." She snickered. "Ahem. Just makes sense. Get jobs done faster. Easier. Sure gets lonely out on the road, don't it? Don't iiiiit?"

"Not really. Plus, working alone means preparation is far easier."

"All I'm saying is you're gonna really want a monk by your side on your next job." She tilted her head. "A dragon monk." Lazula raised her fists.

"Who is an ooze."

"What, is that a dealbreaker?"

"No. Just thought I'd fill out the list."

"Well, you better remember each one when you're getting beaten down by goblins or whatever. You'll think, 'gosh, I sure wish I listened to Lazula the Wise!' "

"It's 'wise' now?" Callum raised a brow.

"Massive, wise, whatever. You get the idea."

"I'm starting to." He stood up, rounded the bed, and grabbed his clothes, starting to redress himself. In that moment he envied how little Lazula had to wear.

Lazula scampered over to his side on the bed. "So are we going, or what? What's next on the job list? Good pay? Is it far?"

"Not sure it'd be a good idea for us to travel together."

"Oh, c'mon! You need a monk, I'm sure! I could've punched the heads off of those guys! The hobknoblins!" She patted the bed. "And you know I'm a good lay!"

"Don't you have a hoard to find?"

"We can earn it together!"

Callum sighed, looking into her eyes. Sadness tugged on him. While Lazula wasn't helpless, she certainly carried herself as such, and that hit him harder than he cared to admit. It wouldn't be too bad to have a partner on the road, or on a few random jobs. Most of the time. A smaller part of him did note she was also more than a fun romp in bed. Her tail swayed from side to side expectantly.

"Alright, fine. Get dressed."

In an instant, Lazula hopped up and pulled him into a hug, squealing with joy.

"You're not gonna regret it, Callum! Not one second! You're gonna love me!"

"Just no drinks on the way out, alright?"

"Got it!"

Lazula spun on the spot and gathered what little clothing she had, scrambling into them. It wasn't long before her and Callum were redressed, appearing like somewhat competent mercenary types. He realized it would be more than apparent to anyone what was going on between him and the feminine half-naked ooze woman.

"I'm not carrying you down the stairs," Callum said, approaching the door.

"No problem, big guy. I'm all ready to go." She hopped off the bed and stood by his side, hands at her waist. This time, he really did want to carry her.

Callum shook his head and opened the door, making his way down to the tavern with Lazula in tow. It must've been early in the morning, with few patrons scattered among the tables. Those few that were there watched the pair. Callum could only hope that was because of Lazula, and not because their frantic night bled through the walls.

Rather than Stephan, Eloise stood behind the counter, eyeing Lazula. The two approached, with Callum fishing through his pockets.

"Look who's got a new boyfriend. Lazula, naturally," the gelatinous woman said. "Sorry you'll be here all alone, Eloise."

Eloise raised a pointed hand, clearly ready to sling out a few insults. Callum yanked out and slammed the key on the table.

"Thank you for the room. Please let Stephan know it was immaculate," Callum said.

"I can't imagine how much slime covers the sheets now," Eloise replied, taking the key.

"Hey! I'm cleaner than you are! Oil slicked human sweating everywhere. You're one to talk!" Lazula replied.

"We'll be going now. Sorry about the fuss," Callum said. He reached down and grabbed at Lazula's arm, dragging her out.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with that one, really," Eloise replied.