All Comments on 'A Dragon's Slave Ch. 06'

by GyldenGlor

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So looking forward...

I've just read through your entire series and can't wait to read the rest.

Congratulations for the quality of your work so far. It's on par with similar stories by Harlequin / Mills&Boon authors. Better even than some of them. The erotic parts of your story so far are well within what I have read in some of them, maybe even a bit less explicit/risquée. In other words, I do believe people would be willing to pay for this. Granted, if you turn it into a rape or orgy thing at some point that would become a lot less probable (the 3-way last chapter would have been risky, but might be okay, depending on how the story ends and on the basis of it being a fantasy world/setting).

Also, I don't remember seeing glaring orthography/grammar/whatever errors. Maybe I just forgot about them, engrossed in the story as I was, but if so, they were rare. Congrats on that as well.

I really hope you give the story a romantic ending. Bonus points if there are kids (on the horizon or already there at the end; through magic if not otherwise compatible; maybe have them default to the species of the father or mother if there can't be mixed people in your universe?).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous