All Comments on 'A Dragon's Tail Ch. 04-05'

by OldHideki

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
catman71catman71almost 13 years ago
odd and jumpy

but interesting

bigguy323bigguy323almost 13 years ago
Well, this is really different. So far it's a bit hard to grasp but I'm hanging in there.

Very original. Keep on writing....

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years agoAuthor
I agree, with it being a bit choppy.

I am writing this like a catastrophe story, with several story lines that will converge. I am also trying to slowly (that’s why there are four parts) introduce the pseudo-physics that I am using to describe this world. In this world, Werewolves, Vampires, Angels, and other creatures do exist, in human and in ghost form.

Example: A vampire: A person with a blood defect after a rebirth. The Vampire must replace their blood after a rebirth by drinking, and having it pass through the stomach lining. Actually, a mother passes immunities to a newborn child this way through breastfeeding, so this idea is that that far fetched. If Robert (Ahiko) was a vampire, she would have to repeat this process after every rebirth. He (she) is actually something else.

This is the genesis story for the series, where things have to be explained. The mechanics of the supernatural will be assumed in later stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hmm

hmmm i dont feel that the creatures that you were telling are too out of my grasp, since the story of supranatural creature are so common in my part of the world. So i get a good start to understand them. I just hope you can keep up your pace till the end - n

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous