All Comments on 'A Dragon's Tale Ch. 15'

by Antiproton

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I absolutely love the stories and also that you are sticking to schedule.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To the g.o.a.t

I've never been one to really comment on stories lol with that being said this is one of the best stories I've ever read and I look forward to every chapter and I would like to ask you if you could release the next ch a little bit earlier lol 🙏😭😂i think I speak for everyone who enjoys this story that It would be greatly appreciated if not that's fine no pressure 💯keep doin you antiproton.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Nothing wrong with-

A bit of dragon hypnosis. From the uses that have been shown already, it can be used to directly control immediate actions, but also seems more likely to have limitations or at the least consequences for altering behavior. Even if they are mere property to a dragon, they are still His property. And broken minds can't worship him as is his Right. So for some, (like I imagine with Beth) it would take many sessions to ease her acceptance of it, but then she was taken from him and yet still had her mind opened (by an Angel no less ^.^) to the possibilities. Whereas I imagine the Fey and the Elf were already much closer to the "goal" and required less. It may be my own opinion, but somehow I think the dragon wouldn't think to persuade his mates to seek out more of them for him. He's perfectly good at taking them for himself. So Alana's attraction to her very good friend.. might just be all her own ^.^ That it serves the dragon's horde is merely more proof of his superiority.

As for the finale - hmmmmm, very interesting. Very much looking forward to where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Definately a favorite series

This series and the Solitary Arrow tales are my favorite on the site. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

yeetyeetyeet18yeetyeetyeet18over 3 years ago
Beautiful

Incredible writing, had a great time with it and you kept it interesting the entire way through. I especially liked the many twists that you keep adding what with Kendra, Rachel and now the children.

Keep up the good work

Geromino91Geromino91over 3 years ago

Loved it! I give it five stars... found this story when the 13th chapter came out and bing-read the first seven or so chapters that day and the rest the next day. This become one I look forward to new chapters...

I know there’s a dynamic to the story with Ethan’s split personality with the dragon half but find myself wishing that half be squashed like a bug or put behind a mental wall that would never crumble.

To me the dragon side is like a possessive tyrant kind of king that would sooner take what he wished by force that wait for it to be given freely. While Ethan would be like a loving and kind king that while authoritative would bend over backwards to please those he loved and cared for. ( Similar to the Golden King, from the Song Of Albion Collection by Author Stephen R. Lawhead )

It will be interesting how this dynamic plays out as there is base for Rachel’s concerns of unintentional harm to others... as well now the FBI is on the missing persons case.

Thank you for creating a wonderful and captivating story. I look forward to your next chapter! Cheer-IO.

TerraneauxTerraneauxover 3 years ago

What a gorgeous, sexy chapter. Love the dragon hypnosis - I bet the girls do too!

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 3 years ago

Very enjoyable chapter, a handful of grammatical errors that made me pause to try to sleuth out what was meant or who was talking, but definitely an enjoyable experience overall. I loved the beautiful wedding for our little fey Taloni, and the chase and aerial sex was amazingly unique. Seeing the dragon getting stronger and planting subconscious suggestions is concerning, but hopefully Rachel and the FBI chica can sort that out, even though popping back to our world was very unexpected. As always I find myself wishing for the next chapter immediately so I can binge on your writing to my heart’s content.

FourosesFourosesover 3 years ago
Keep on writing

One of my favourite stories, keep on writing and I will keep on reading!

I like your style of writing and character development. Please remember to keep all the key characters “in focus”, don’t neglect to include them in the story line.

It is frustrating as a reader when the churn rate of characters is high.

SniperkingSniperkingalmost 3 years ago

they have vasectomys here?

taco1085taco1085over 2 years ago

bravo, what a story thank you for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your work. Truly. The only thing that ever catches me off guard is _every_ woman having an hourglass figure. I keep picturing Taloni with a lithe boyish figure, then you described a tiny waist and full hips.. meh. Anyway, carry on :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That wedding scene, and the aftermath - one of the most tender, yet erotic I've come across ... Hat's off, sir!

TheDrowTheDrowabout 2 years ago

I hope this is something you explain and address in the future, but the split personality thing with Ethan makes no sense in the world you've built.

So far everything you've shown us, in magic and your spiritual realm, indicates that the soul is the mind is the person. If that's true then there is no second personality or mind to do conscious things like plant commands in Taloni.

That has bothered me since the first time you dabbled with a second consciousness as it doesn't fit how you describe the seat of intelligence. Instinct gives inclinations, a leaning towards or easier time with, it takes conscious mind to take conscious action and nothing you've shown us so far would allow that in Ethan.

Hoping you explain or resolve this in a satisfying way in following chapters.

NirosuNirosualmost 2 years ago

I have to agree with TheDrow, the dragon vs Ethan personality bit you'd think Ethan would be more concerned about, along with everyone else. Beth is supposed to love to ask questions, why the hell didn't/hasn't she asked about that to the angel even if the angel said "I cannot answer that" it'd fit the character.

Along with Ethan seems way less bothered by it than any person would be about a personality he has no control over. Like he is actively aware of it, yet doesn't try to interact with it, disarm it, or grab the useful traits from it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I also agree with TheDrow and Nirosu. Also, all dragons that aren’t Ethan are a bunch of bastards. I hope that he has a bunch of little girls, because it doesn’t seem like the world needs any more dragons.

I love this story - I’m circling back after about 2 years and so stoked there are new chapters. Just really hoping The Dragon keeps getting thwarted by Ethan, because other than saving him in a few fights, The Dragon fucking sucks.

beach_bouybeach_bouyalmost 2 years ago

Love the story line, just the right amount of consensual sex, and that is very sexy! I'm a little worried about the dragon half taking over from Ethan, but I sure you have that covered in future chapters, after all, Ethan can't fight the black dragon by himself and his "harem". Nice twist with Selene, I know she will be "transferred" to Ethan's world soon. If you need help proofreading, let me know, I would be willing to help someone with that, I caught the errors in this episode and wondered what was going on. Thanks for explaining.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

I too agree with the Drow and the others, 'you've got some 'splainin' to do, Lucy!' It has all been fairly minor up until this post-hypnotic command thing with Taloni, ... I suspect, of course, that you have your reasons, but right now it is blatantly wrong, ... ;-) TTFN

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

And your story is awesome, but beach_bouy is right, you need some help to cut down on all the typos and dropped words, ... About 99% of the time, I quickly figure out what you meant to write, ... but when I use the voice / reading option, the dropped words and letters, and misspellings really jump out. I see that you have completed a good number of further chapters from this point in my readings, I trust that you will have addressed and corrected this problem over the next couple of years, ... thanks for this wonderful story ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see a lot of influence from another writer I read. The Bond making ladies okay with lesbian acts. and being okay with him sleeping with other people. one of his growing haram wants to call him master, the Rachel that is deep thinking and wise beyond her years. The one that talks to the main character with telepathy. Even the multiple personalities with the main guy. Oh and don't forget the one that tried to kill them, probably on the verge of joining them. An airship instead of a spaceship.

Either way, its written very well and I'm having trouble trying to stop reading. So excellent job as a writer and storyteller.

Just my opinion,

Raven

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m sorry but unnecessary mind control is just nope. I’m dropping the story. 1/5.

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

Finally a good chapter (except for the mind control and evil dragon influence).

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really enjoying your story.

Editors - you need a proof reader and someone who can guide you with the storyline so that it flows more smoothly

There are times when it stutters and I temporarily don’t feel immersed in your world. Good luck

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’m guessing at some point Ethan finds a way home for all the kidnapped he finds. It leaves me with the big question, who will stay and who will go or will there be a way to travel back and forth. Loving this story still and looking forward to diving into each chapter. Thanks for all the time and effort put into this wonderful creation of yours.

Lexx xoxo

skippersdadskippersdad4 months ago

Still loving it.

SunBonnetSueSunBonnetSue3 months ago

I am not a fan of harem, but this story is too good!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntiproton@Antiproton
For as little as $1/month, you can get early access to new chapters on Patreon. Some tiers get access 2+ months early for less than the cost of some decent coffee. . www.patreon.com/antiproton . You can also join the Discord server for free, though Patrons have greater acces...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES