All Comments on 'A Dragon's Tale Ch. 18'

by Antiproton

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Simonb1Simonb1over 3 years ago

A nice twist at the end there. Don't worry about the schedule, I, at least, know that the holidays can interfere with plans.

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystanderover 3 years ago

Sunshine about your formatting made the drago's name unviewable. Literotica needs to stop allowing characters that fucking break their site.

theoneeyedtheoneeyedover 3 years ago

Great story as always, curious to learn what the difference between a Drago and a dragon is.

MelanPoncaMelanPoncaover 3 years ago

Hey AP,

GREAT to get a new dose of your writing. Hits the spot! FYI I'd encourage you to find and listen to Mozart's Piano Concerto 25. It's a beautiful piece in its own right, but relating to the comment about being 320k words into harem story without a harem scene - it's over 3 minutes into the first movement of A PIANO concerto before you hear a single note from a piano, and even then its just a few single notes. It is stunning, masterful and exquisite. So don't sweat taking your time to get to the good stuff - and making it masterful and exquisite.

Keep up the great work.

Mel

eragon43eragon43over 3 years ago

My god, you're an amazing writer.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

Doubled on the formatting errors at the end. Literotica really needs to get their shit together and modernize the website.

Also... Once a month is not *nearly* frequently enough, especially when I have to wait for the next chapter!

AntiprotonAntiprotonover 3 years agoAuthor
Edit submitted

I just submitted an edit to fix the word "Drago" not appearing, and sorry about that, HTML is so sensitive; it must be perfect or it breaks. I think I'll start doing my final read-through on the Lit preview page instead of my Word file to make sure that doesn't happen again.

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

Thank you for a great start to my morning and the new year. Nothing like curling up with a steaming mug of coffee and a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Consistently good series

The transition between the two realms is really well-handled so far. I've been pleasantly surprised by the quality of each new chapter. Thanks.

Simonb1Simonb1over 3 years ago

Do you want to know about errors?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Doesn't Ethan have family that he wants to say goodbye to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well Done

Another good installment in a great series. Keep up the good work! It’s definitely something to look forward to at the end of the month.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Haha! Now that's a weapon.

A great hug... Yeah. Those are so effing powerful. Kendra didn't stand a chance against it. She's so vulnerable to them with how she's lived her life, and how it feels to her. Some people can go without, but its gnawed at her.

A Drago, you say? Ohhh, do I want to know this new character well. And even better, its just a little larger than Ethan? Ohhhhhhhhhh, Illuminar, this one's a smart and very powerful one aren't they? Didn't go for the easy way out just getting bigger and thicker, they kept their magic compact, and oh so versatile.

On a different note... I think... just maybe... Alana might have a solution for Ethan's broadcast communication query. She may not know that she does... but if what she feels leads where we all hope it does... That *might* be a solution. Seems reasonable to me. ^.^

Thank you so much for this story. Glad I saved it for today. In so much better a mood after the crazy day I've had. Be well, and eagerly yet patiently awaiting the next installment.

P.S. Best of luck and wishes for Jason, Melinda, and of course Hailey. Yeah... consensual love being illegal... just seems wrong. Though, considering all the humans in the world, we don't even have to look very hard or long to see instances of abuse of any kind of power or laxing of the law. Still... to punish actual love... It would be better if we were better. Here's to hoping the year of drinking does better than the year of hindsight. One day, we'll look back and see if it ended up being true or not.

amartsamartsover 3 years ago
harsh and shocking

I am aggrieved at the tag attached to such a wonderful story. The last tag you added is very very harsh and unjustified. Ok, I understand that many men and most women in modern society frown upon polygamy, but it is unjustified. Can you point out a single phrase in the Bible that says unequivocally that even bigamy is a sin, or wrong. Martin Luther could not. And yes THE MARTIN LUTHER. king David, the chosen of God had many wives, so did King Solomon the wise, so did Abraham the patriarch of Jews, Muslims, AND CHRISTIANS.

And tell me how is a man being married to multiple women, with affection between the women, and the full knowledge and agreement of the women concerned, and full legitimacy to them and their children WORSE than an adulterous man. Cheating on your wife and your lover (her children are called bastards) is better because nobody gets the C**** title.

By now you are probably thinking, "oh, he is one of those Muslims/orthodox Jews/Zulus......". Sorry to disappoint you but I have only one wife and nothing on the side either--EVER. Basically, what you did is make a LOVELY wedding cake, with exquisite detail and fantastic taste --AND DROPPED A TURD ON IT.

TwoGunKidtgkTwoGunKidtgkover 3 years ago

Great story. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BETH

BETH

AntiprotonAntiprotonover 3 years agoAuthor
@amarts

I'm sorry you feel that way.

My understanding is that a "cuckquean" is a woman who derives sexual pleasure and/or satisfaction from seeing her husband make love to other women. There are various types, (some loving and consensual, some cheating, some dominating/humiliating) but that's the basic definition. None of these ladies are into the degradation or cheating stuff (nor am I, which is hopefully obvious from the story) so that won't be a theme in this story.

In a healthy polygyous marriage, It seems to me the wives would have this trait: That is not minding - and hopefully enjoying - their husband making love to his other wives (often with their involvement). That fits the definition, which is why I added the tag.

I also added it because some people - myself included - search for it because we enjoy a good loving cuckquean story. There's many stories of that type, but few with the tag. (which makes them hard to find) To anyone reading this who writes similar stories, please add the "cuckquean" tag so we can find each other. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Got to get some!

Ethan needs to stop by a pawn shop to trade some silver for guns and ammo. Just saying 338 lapua or 50 bmg would probability do some long range damage to a dragon. Also arming everyone on the ship with light weight cut down (18-20" barrel) 20 Guage pump shotguns would do wonders for ship security. Cheap, reloadable and easy for girls to handle.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 3 years ago
5* - great story line

I love the progression - this is a very interesting tale.

on the hug -- remember

"Hugs. Nothing free gives so much to someone else."

(Bebop3 in Salting the Earth - paraphrased)....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No sex no sex no sex no sex.

You should put this story under non-erotic. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Threesome could become a foursome?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

This is one of the best, well written, stories I have read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A great story

Just come across this story, have binge read all chapters and look forward to more.

Loved the movie references - clever!

ficjayficjayabout 2 years ago

You're a talented writer! I have not been able to stop since I started this fabulous tale. Please don't stop like so many others without a finish.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

-- I'm a little disappointed that the Ambulance EMT's were not shown to do any blood typing, when treating a woman from another world, ... I assume that they just gave Beth some O- blood (universal donor), but they were taking a risk as they didn't know that the story's author (and Illuminar) would have it all work out! Oh well, ... THIS IS A REALLY ADDICTING TALE, ... ;-) TTFN

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

Loving this Dragon's Tale, in spite of all the typos, wrong words, dropped words and letters, and added/unnecessary letters, ... you are correct, editing is not your strong suit, ... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have to say it. I love the characters in this story. The conversation between Taloni and Kendra on the Argo was nice. The conversation afterwards? Taloni is now my favorite character. When she said "Can I give you a hug?" It moved me so much. Even when I knew what she was going to say.

Excellent character work and drawing the reader into feeling with the characters and for them. Just one thing I thought was out of place. When Rachel was doing that ribbon dance. I loved the scene and I could picture it clearly. It just seemed a little showy, and out of place. Maybe if she had done this before or something similar. Every time I can think of outside of combat, it's just been make a ball of fire. I'm not sure if she was showing off for the paramedics, or what. It seemed odd they are in a world where mana takes longer to replenish. Like she was wasting mana for no important reason? There is still the necromancer around, and it seems like she would like another crack at him.

Just my praise, and thoughts,

Buddy J.

skippersdadskippersdad4 months ago

This is still great.

prof_W303prof_W3033 months ago

You started to really lose me as a reader when you started going back to earth.

This plus we as readers have to correct your lack of editing in our minds as we read. Find an editor to make it easier to read for us. Sorry but this was the last chapter il be reading if yours.

It started out as a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntiproton@Antiproton
For as little as $1/month, you can get early access to new chapters on Patreon. Some tiers get access 2+ months early for less than the cost of some decent coffee. . www.patreon.com/antiproton . You can also join the Discord server for free, though Patrons have greater acces...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES