All Comments on 'A Dragon's Tale Ch. 19'

by Antiproton

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Booyah!

Love me some sharing, not because you're told to or expected to, but because everyone is happier for it.

Also very fitting that its going to be "good" ole humanity that causes the biggest problems to date. Sure, the bbeg put a willbreaker ring on his daughter as a quasi-assassin. Sure, there was a zealot refusing to listen to a righteous man dissuade her from her crusade. Sure that was another dragon, much older and larger that opposed them. ~But all of that will pale in comparison to the ------ (redacted).

-ove this story so much! Thank you so much for this chapter. Glad to see the girls finally getting together and getting along with each other. Hopefully their trailblazing will make it easier for others to open up about their desires. Not everything needs to happen all at once, nor does everyone need to be cool with all things. But showing people that the things that make you happy don't have to be wrong is a good thing. Especially when those things are the joy and pleasure of those that you and yours love.

Still worried about that Draco from last chapter. But for some reason I can't quite explain... I don't know. Somehow he doesn't *feel* as threatening? Its weird... I was sure I knew what the reason was, but it seems to have slipped my mind. Oh well ^.^ Things will happen in the order they happen. Looking forward to the next chapter in this lovely tale. Hopefully that poor agent gets some satisfaction.

Best wishes for the other trio. May Illuminar shine upon them at the dawn of the new day.

Thank you again. You and yours be well.

SnowPawzSnowPawzover 3 years ago

Found this series on a whim, have to say. you have caught my attention with this series. very much eager to see where it goes! please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Woooh

This was hot!! Definitely one of the best love making scenes this season on lit. I'm gonna vote for it in next contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Questions

1: Could the girls bond to each other? That might make the group chat. 2: can they help the earth threescore bond with each other? 3: not really a question but a concern... if they leave earth without eating a real pizza, we will need to disown Ethan as an American! McDonald is not a proper intro to earth food. Heck even a good taco from a truck would be better.

Bluesea00Bluesea00over 3 years ago

Lovely personages and a well tread plot. Keep digging on the jaleosy concept, it certainly touches all your readers and actually is one of key pieces of the dragon's love or source of magic.

Worship and Sub may be entertaining -specially at sex scenes that are very good - but will become an easy getaway.

I will keep you reading!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Come on!

Ethan can not visit Earth and not call/meet up with his parents. They would want to meet his wives and know that they will be grandparents.

TangentFoxTangentFoxover 3 years ago

I know this is a strange thing to say on a website for smut, but this chapter was way too bogged down by sex scenes. It dragged on and made it hard to continue reading. I've loved reading this series since it started, but this one was difficult to get through, while every other I voraciously read in one sitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My 2 cents

I found your story on the website. What a fantastic story. The characters are on spot and their interactions are great. I will continue reading as you complete the story. 5 stars on all chapters. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So far one of the best stories on here. Great character developmen. The world is well described but not over described like so many books. I would say this could sell as a several part series once it is finished. I understand you wish to write for free but no doubt some people would love to support your work. I've seen people leave great works here for free while also offering them for sale in book form. Maybe Amazon merch?

LotOfReadingLotOfReadingabout 3 years ago
Great story!

Binge read this over two days in between working lol. Good writing looking forward to the next chapter already! Thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the incessant apologizing gets weary (almost as bad as the f-d up grammar, spelling and basic language skills).

At least we see there was a reason for it all in the end, unfortunately it could have been handled better by the author if he happened to have decent component editors or a preliminary reviewer/proof reader/trusted friend with common sense.

It's also unfortunate that this story eludes to another trope of the current era, the ignorance of the youth to how the world works. I'm not speaking of the view from the outsiders, but the lack of knowledge about BASIC plumbing. Kids these days don't know how to change a tire or their own oil on the vehicles they take for granted. The current generation is coming to a scary reckoning. They have been spoiled rotten by society and parents as well. Add the twisted education/indoctrination at school - Illuminar help us all!

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don’t know your age but you are a remarkable writer. Just your treatment of childhood emotional trauma and it’s healing is soooooo wonderful. THANK YOU and many blessings on you 💜

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanalmost 2 years ago

I find myself really disappointed that the girls don't get any screen time. No Netflix, TV, movies, etc. Would've loved to experience that with them. The "Science." meme with Rachel is great. Reading about her watching Star Wars or Firefly or even some science/nature documentaries would've put it over the top. Missed opportunities :(

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 1 year ago

Thank you. I’m enjoying the story.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

This comment is regarding all the typos and wrong words: Epilogue, not Epilouge, and Dam about to burst, not a Damn, ... you really need someone to clean up after you, ... Your story is AWESOME, and you often go many paragraphs without making any boo-boos, ... but it seems that you cannot go a full page without an error of some sort, ... This is not too bad, but it is a bit annoying, please get a good English student, that can spare the time, to give your chapters a quick edit /correction prior to dropping them on your gibbering fans, but not too long a delay please, we don't want to wait for your next amazing and twisted installment. ;-) TTFN

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519over 1 year ago

Fantastic story, while some of the elements are similar to another story on Literotica. I think this one is much more imaginative. Even the second time through it is wonderful to read. Keep up the great work in the future.

DocHoliday69DocHoliday69over 1 year ago

It was alright up until the tea party arc, surely even you can admit that was very silly, and didnt fit in the scene at all, nor did it really make sense. I mean, sure, youve been dead for 2 weeks, isolated in the astral plane, finall get brought back, covered in blood with broken ribs, but somehow her worst memory and darkest secret, was of a childhood tea party where another little girl didnt like her?

Polly_DollyPolly_Dollyover 1 year ago

Re typos, misspellings, and misused homonyms—mostly I just gloss over them at this point, no big, right? Nevertheless, one in this chapter gave me pause, and a chuckle.

The phrase mentioned something like, “…slight timber in his (her? I forgot already) voice…”. I thought, I’ll bet it was slight, compared with the timber extending from between his legs… 🌲😳

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

Amazing chapter but the timing of the tea party was terrible not to mention eyeroll inducing. 'Dominus' also induced some eyerolls and a cringe.

DruggoDruggoabout 1 year ago

Fried kraut. I've been doing it wrong for decades. Thanks for the recipe

CorypheussCorypheuss12 months ago

Oh god, it's the SCP Foundation....

lassidor1lassidor16 months ago

I'm reading after chpt 50 is out but why dont the girls bond each other?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntiproton@Antiproton
For as little as $1/month, you can get early access to new chapters on Patreon. Some tiers get access 2+ months early for less than the cost of some decent coffee. . www.patreon.com/antiproton . You can also join the Discord server for free, though Patrons have greater acces...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES