A Dragon's Tale Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She'll let you know when she's ready to talk about it." Anthiel said. "That's assuming she'll want to talk about it, which she might not."

"Okay." He nodded.

He stood at the quarterdeck for several minutes looking out across the beautiful Gulf of Sayora. What he wouldn't give to have a house on its beaches, though he loved the woods too. Perhaps a house in the woods not far from its beaches? That would be perfect.

"I don't like the waiting game." He finally said to Anthiel.

The high elf chuckled, her tone slightly musical. "It's good practice for parenting, of which patience is a large part."

He nodded his head in concession, then looked out across the beautiful gulf for several minutes.

It was so peaceful.

*Um, I think they realized what we are up to.* Beth told the group chat. *The captain just ordered the last mage to stay below decks for his protection.*

*Well that complicates things.* Kendra replied. *It's a bad idea to board an airship with an enemy mage on board. I think we'd do okay boarding without him, but it will get dangerous fast with him.*

*If he's below decks we'll have to change our strategy.* Ethan thought to them with a frown.

*Dominus, I have an idea.* The blonde said. *The portholes on the lower deck are reasonably large, though not large enough for you to fit through, but he likes to pace. If it was dark enough, you could fly to the airship and hang onto one of the portholes, and then maybe get him through the porthole.*

*That's not a bad idea.* Rachel pointed out. *They probably won't think to look, and if it's dark enough they probably won't notice you arrive.*

*So I attack them at nightfall to deal with the last mage.* He mused. *That might work.*

*We'll have to avoid them all day though, and what comes after the last mage is dealt with?* Alana asked.

Ethan looked at her. *Then we pounce.*

TO BE CONTINUED...

Note: This chapter began on day 92 of Ethan's life in the Ten Kingdoms, and ended on day 93. I submit new chapters on the last Wednesday of every month, and they usually drop after the 2-3 days review process. Thus I'll submit the next chapter on May 31, and it'll probably drop on June 2nd or 3rd.

I saw there was a bit of a firestorm in the comments of the previous chapter. Several commenters correctly pointed out that "indentured servitude" is a more accurate term. Poutnikl's comment is accurate on why I didn't use it. Perhaps I should have.

I'd like to extend a very special thanks to two of my supporters, one of whom didn't want to be credited by name. So "Anonymous" and Joseph: thank you so much for your support. I really appreciate it.

STORY TAGS: dragon, magic, medieval, elf, teen, romance, virgin, harem, cuckquean

1...345678