All Comments on 'A Dragon's Tale Ch. 46'

by Antiproton

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
inkcredibleincinkcredibleinc11 months ago

was kinda surprised that you didn't use the disabled ivernian flying ship as a plot device to get ethan and his mates some hard cash, which they badly need.

you've also been setting up ivernia as the place where ethan and his mates will retire in the future. with the way they've been fighting against ivernian (oppressive) authority, i really am surprised that they didn't take advantage of their prize.

lastly, there are sections in some chapters where ethan is fretting about finance, which is almost zero. just saying.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Enjoy this tale....

Thnx bro antiproton

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"the fucking p h sound makes an f" I love that guy's rant so much.

If Ethan accepts and submits to Illuminar Talonis problem of two masters will be solved

SensualSigmaSensualSigma11 months ago

If the blue circle Orcs are friendly, Ethan is one step close to an Orc wife :) Maybe a shaman that could teach them all new ways of magic.

Southpaw1430Southpaw143011 months ago

Still one of my favorite stories. Thank you.

Hardrider56Hardrider5611 months ago

Great story. Outstanding character development and every chapter leaves me wanting more.

raavan090raavan09011 months ago

Excellent as always...not only the story but your consistency is also amazing..kudos to you...keep it up...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice chapter, nice action, and look at that! Finally our martial artist uses it to her advantage! I was hoping that she would get to it at some point. I dislike what Beth is going through, but it makes complete sense. I hope they can get her feeling .....better. I really like that she is not the same right after something like that, but a depressed beth is just......Wrong.

My thoughts and feelings,

Buddy J.

Richard1940Richard194011 months ago

Tremendous, yet again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Best story on Lit, keeps me coming back. Good job again.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6911 months ago

One of the best writers here!

EarthMother1981EarthMother198111 months ago

I am absolutely in love with this story. I can't wait to see what happens in the future, and am looking forward to more stories from the world. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great job. Beth dealing with a form of ptsd makes perfect sense. ( me having been in the military.) But I keep asking myself about why they are not using earth tactics. Even if they are older with different weapons. But a cheap anti airship weapon would be a large shape of stone at least if not steel covered lead a enchantment to give it negative weight and get high up then increase its weight or just go with what goes up must come down. Think large arrow and bomb the other ship. I know he is trying to be nice but if willing to kill in defense then do it with enough prejudice to make other not willing to attack. Think ww2 and Japan attacking Pearl harbor the Japanese Emperor stated about having woken the sleeping giant. But as always great work and remember critics are critics because they cannot do.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love the story, and I found this chapter to be the one I like the best so far!

Burn_To_AshBurn_To_Ash11 months ago

Lot of repetition during the dialogue. The need to reiterate every thought is quite annoying and drawing out the conversations longer. Otherwise I do like this story.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew11 months ago

Thank you thank you, I so love this story. It is good that Selene finally got some xxx even though she did not get to finish.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When planning their attack on the airship, Ethan chooses not to act on Kendra's suggestion to lob a few grenades into the crew quarters from the portholes, and suggests that such an action wasn't morally justifiable. If throwing a javelin at a mage is okay, then any argument against killing soldiers in like fashion doesn't make sense. Besides, I am certain that any self-respecting human or dragon who truly loves his wives as Ethan obviously does, would do everything in his power to avoid a conflict which puts them in more danger. Of course, from a storytellers point of view, that would remove the possibility of all that fun fighting action. However, it might be possible to spice things up by coming up with any number of reasons a grenade attack might fail. (A grenade that lands in a honey bucket might not kill anybody, but it would be funny as hell to think of soldiers trying to fight while they're covered in crap.) Afterwards, the action on deck could proceed as written so Ethan and the ladies can do their swashbuckling best.

LooselyhumanLooselyhuman10 months ago

Great chapter. The painfully slow progress on Alana and Rachel makes me feel like Selene being denied gratification - in a good way.

Also happy on the minimal time spent on Sarah. I continue to find her absolutely uninteresting and don't believe she has a single thing to offer the relationship. Since it's inevitable, let her joining happen on the last page of the last chapter of Ethan's story.. wishful thinking I'm sure.

lassidor1lassidor16 months ago

I've never read of heard of an SCA shield charge before in fiction. Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntiproton@Antiproton
For as little as $1/month, you can get early access to new chapters on Patreon. Some tiers get access 2+ months early for less than the cost of some decent coffee. . www.patreon.com/antiproton . You can also join the Discord server for free, though Patrons have greater acces...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES