All Comments on 'A Dragon's Tale Ch. 49'

by Antiproton

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
James_DuncanJames_Duncan8 months ago

Maybe you're just having him do it in the background, but Ethan seems to have forgotten about enchanting himself, with the nearly endless mana available from his wives..

However up to your usual standards :)

DistantConstellationDistantConstellation8 months ago

It's good Sarah figured out Lady Ekthros on her own. And now things are starting to heat up.... Great fun, thank you.

Hard to credit curious brilliant always asking Beth from the family she's from knows nothing about politics!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ilike that the author using angel Gabriela to twist story line. Same kind like puzzle or clue in the near future.

Southpaw1430Southpaw14308 months ago

Thank you. One of my favorites.

jimmy_loganjimmy_logan8 months ago

Another wonderful story from your pen. Really looking forward to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the best chapters yet! For numerous parts. Gabriella and the movies was great. Now begins another painful month of waiting… 🥹

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can’t express how much I look forward to each new chapter submitted. It has been a long journey and have enjoyed every moment.

Many thanks for this entertaining story!

740gordy740gordy8 months ago

Continued excellence, only seems to be one problem. You write too slow. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like the overall story line but it's getting a bit long on the meaningless details and rehashing of things that are already well established. Also it would fit better in the non-erotic section lately.

Hardrider56Hardrider568 months ago

Outstanding chapter, keep on writing more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love how Fiona speaks. But I hate how she makes me respect lord delmar, he seems like a reasonable person from her perspective, then I remember the will breaker ring and yeah...

SorchakSorchak8 months ago

Just wondering how a woman from the 10 Kingdoms knows modern Earth slang. Lyra really shouldn't know what an 'asshat' is, unless she's met Earthlings before.

poutniklpoutnikl8 months ago

It is easy to think some person is good or bad, if one knows just good or bad things about him. Readers are privileged story observers, usually with better knowledge of things happening in the story than particular characters. Fiona obviously knows nothing about will-breaker rings.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Overall the story is a definate 5 star, but individual chapters need more substance. But please dont go game of thrones and give us a rushed ending.

Find the balance like the best writers!

NewtScamanderNewtScamander8 months ago

I’m loving it, I hope Selene finds what she’s needing, I’m glad Sarah is finding out the truth finally, and finally Alana+Racheal <3<3<3. Thanks for sharing!!!!

servant111servant1118 months ago

Simply outstanding Book.... I strongly commend you as an author.. Great pacing...outstanding evolving characters...great internal logic..heck you have me suspending belief to the point that I am seeing magic everywhere. Even better, you are exerting amazing authorial discipline as these threads are woven into a simply exceptional metanarrative that not only hangs together as the tale matures...but leaves us as readers hanging and anxiously awaiting the next installment.

Further, I love how you weave the gospel into the narrative using Illuminar as a foil...simply outstanding writing... I await your next installments with baited breath....

5 stars

CortavarCortavar8 months ago

I love that story, I really do, but man, do the christian-like gospel bits rub me the very wrong way!

That's the same bullshit that the pedo priests, the terror nurturing imams and all the hate groups that masquerade as churches and temples spew all day long while sheltering the worst of humanity under the umbrella of their sky-daddy.

Fuck all churches and their priests, whatever god they chose sully with their fakeness.

TerraneauxTerraneaux8 months ago

Really boring and lacking heat/eroticism. Shallow characterizations.

sillassillas8 months ago

With the amount of chapters this book has, the pacing is very slow.

I've been reading thus book for a week now, whe I picked it I thought it was finished Nicely written though...

Dreamdog519Dreamdog5197 months ago

As much as I love the story it is really slow. Please pick up the pace, less day to day details, and a little more action would be appreciated. A minute to minute description is not necessary to make a great story. If anything it turns a great story into a mediocre one.

poutniklpoutnikl6 months ago

It seems reading the 49th chapter of boring series lacking heat/eroticism must be true masochism for some readers. They should search other categories. And spreading universal hate is the religion worse than most others.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Religion makes intelligent people say the dumbest things,the I created everything so I can choose to protect it or not is a slave masters argument and it fallacious

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A very good story, very well told. Thank you for sharing your craft with us.

I also appreciate the minimal typos and such. I know that's a compliment by omission to some degree, but it is indeed rare that someone can write with color and descriptive phrasing and without mistakes. Sorry that's not more elegant but I do sincerely appreciate your team's efforts.

whip313whip3133 months ago

ugh more poorly thought-out religious apologetics than anything remotely erotic. Like, I'm invested enough to be reading on, but I'm annoyed and conflicted about it. As an author, you should really ask yourself this question: "Who is my audience?" Then write a story those people would be interested in. Your story is so all-over-the-map that you're apparently trying to write for everyone and end up writing for no one.

rockingtilidroprockingtilidropabout 2 months ago

Good size chapters that contain so little its an art, you have talent but you really are messing up a story that could be so damned good .

49 chapters in and you tell us its only 60% done . So approx 32 more chapters to go , im sorry but fuck this . I will come back in 3 years and finish this story maybe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntiproton@Antiproton
For as little as $1/month, you can get early access to new chapters on Patreon. Some tiers get access 2+ months early for less than the cost of some decent coffee. . www.patreon.com/antiproton . You can also join the Discord server for free, though Patrons have greater acces...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES