All Comments on 'A Dragon's Tale Ch. 50'

by Antiproton

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiastic7 months ago

Every time I think I know where this is headed, it ends up somewhere else entirely. Your creativity is outstanding. I can’t thank you enough for posting chapters long enough to be worth reading. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

CortavarCortavar7 months ago

Hi and thanks for the chapter!

Go Ethan! Grab the dream sword and punch the demon with it! Or thunder his ass to a crisp! Or just sneeze him out (fire and covid optional)!

servant111servant1117 months ago

Nice but the lethargic focus upon the lesbian trist at the expense of all else has slowed the story pacing from lethargic to glacial.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thanks for this update

Waiting for month but ITS worth

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Although I hate it for the the cliffhanger, I love the chapter.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca7 months ago

Absolutely stellar, I just wish the chapters were longer. Thanks again for sharing

AnaRawrAnaRawr7 months ago

I just wanted to say. Whoooooo Chapter 50. Congratulations! Epic story you have here. Keep up the great work and can’t wait for more.

Hardrider56Hardrider567 months ago

Outstanding chapter. Pretty sure Ethan is going to need and get some divine help here.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill697 months ago

Damn ! I love your stories and hate to wait ! Shucks.

Irenae21Irenae217 months ago

Lovely. Nice pace. When did Ethan replace the gold in his crop, I thought he coughed it up that one time.

Maybe the demon won't kill the family because they pray constantly Illuminar might smite it.

When Rach said My lord I suddenly missed "my lord the king" and their circles culture

MadDannyZMadDannyZ7 months ago

Oh the demon man is gonna be trouble. Love all the descriptions of him. Thinking a certain Lady sent him after our dragon, but we shall have to see.

Ethan's heart is just so wonderful. Same goes for all his wives. The build with the good night kiss is great work.

Fenris420Fenris4207 months ago

I love all your characters; each of them have a distinct personality and their interactions with each other are sometimes just too adorable... Rachel and Alana, Selene and Kendra, Kendra and Teloni, Bee and Tee. I'm also really enjoying the inclusion of your characters from "Strange Bedfellows." And I'm hopelessly hooked on the storytelling/plot. Also glad to see that Sarah is coming around and rethinking what she thought she knew. 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’m done with this story. Can’t take the constant proselytizing, the incessant barrage of pop culture references (like I’m reading Ready Player One) and the pseudo-intellectual ethical debates that are as deep as an empty kiddie pool. Used to get

excited for new chapters but last few

months I’ve just been putting off reading them because I know it’ll be a slow plodding slog.

Congrats on your 50 chapters, hope you’re making some decent money off of this in these financially difficult times. But this ain’t my cup of tea no more. Good luck to the rest of you readers.

SraulersSraulers7 months ago

I’m greatly enjoying the story, but I do at least partially share the sentiments expressed below by Anonymous. Events in the story seem to take forever to unfold. It’s Chapter 50 and Rachel has finally worked up the courage to schedule a kiss with Alana for some point in the near future. At this rate it’ll be Chapter 85 before they actually make it to an intimate relationship, hopefully keeping Ethan in the know along the way.

Meanwhile, Ethan continues to prioritize others he doesn’t really know over his wives, while declaring they are the center of his universe. Maybe this shows he has a good heart, but it also shows questionable judgment. He’s hardly ever there when his wives are attacked. And he has yet to grow into his dragon, or to grow a pair at all for that matter. I hope it doesn’t take 50 more chapters for him to act like a leader… 4/5*

NewtScamanderNewtScamander7 months ago

Dannnnnnnnngggggg, that’s a cliffhanger. Love the story, thanks for sharing!!!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2u7 months ago

Dumb bitch Brazilian…. Due Process… Due process is the activity of following the LAW and the process contained therein to determine guilt or not guilt. There is so innocence in the eyes of the law. Courts find you guilty or not guilty. A court CAN’T find you innocent as it’s not their function.

So what’s the law in the USA? WHO GIVES A FUCKING FUCK. This is not Kansas and you’re allowed to collect evidence and interrogate suspects whoever you are. Also Selene goes on about his possible innocence??? This is just retarded since he was injured in the fight while attacking them by a fellow wife. So reading a mind is allowed in that world the head cop for that country approved it. Also you’re just talking to him and listening. This place would be physically torturing him for info otherwise, remember they attacked the royal family as well.

So due process is gathering evidence, testimony and a trial. Well a trial in that world is just a person saying “kill him or let him go”. Testimony is someone saying “he did that I saw him”. So actually reading his mind is a fair way of interrogation, Kendra asks and Selene listened. Just the same as words except it’s more difficult to evade or lie but not impossible.

So fuck off with that shit. You’re trying to be smart with big philosophical debates but you’re debating rubbish. It’s like having a philosophical debate about emptying the shit and piss bucket in the morning I the main room ‘since you’re just going to use it again tonight’. The answer is obvious for many many reasons and it would be long standing procedure to empty it as well. So debating it isn’t being philosophical but rather argumentative, difficult or just a cunt aka Selene.

Fucking USA citizens, yet again thinking the entire world AND every other world has to follow their laws. Dick heads.

I’m done with this story. 1 chapter a month but it’s all just wordy drivel. On and on and on about the I’m being followed. What’s the point when he does nothing? ‘I’m walking that directing through these trees, I know I’m being followed I’m terrified because I’m a big bad… pussy, useless. So to fix it I’ll keep doing exactly the same so I’ll evade the pursuer. That way I’ll lead the bad thing straight to a useless fighters’ house.’.

The story is too slow and really had 3 paragraphs of story only and 7 pages of filler crap.

I’m out.

TwistedOne66TwistedOne665 months ago

More! More! More! please...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dragons don't run like a craven coward and hide like a frightened child the Brazilian fed is wrong the laws of one world don't apply to another

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntiproton@Antiproton
For as little as $1/month, you can get early access to new chapters on Patreon. Some tiers get access 2+ months early for less than the cost of some decent coffee. . www.patreon.com/antiproton . You can also join the Discord server for free, though Patrons have greater acces...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES