All Comments on 'A Dragon's Tale Ch. 56'

by Antiproton

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
mole114mole114about 2 months ago

The story is great you just need to be careful the amount of plates you are spinning at once. Selene,Fiona,the orcs,,3 new potential wives, Lord fairbottom,Amy and so on you will get lost in it if you are not careful and the story will stagnate great story though

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 2 months ago

bummer what a place to stop.

twas gettn good.

CarchariasCarchariasabout 2 months ago

They’re looking at the whole Selene/multiple telepaths with the same birthdays thing backwards. Ethan was given a task to complete, and each of his wives is supposed to contribute something to the whole. She was given the option to be one of those wives and contribute her telepathy. She chose not to, and that’s fine, she has the free will to make that decision. But the group still needs a telepath to succeed in their mission regardless of what she chose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Awesome as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

More solutions than new problems this installment, so to use an earlier commentator's analogy, your management of spinning plates is just fine. I saw the solution to one of the wife seven problems as soon as you mentioned both Sarah and Amy staying with Rindrin - a crap piece of art plus honest answer equals very happy Amy. Still the tease on wife six, or is it a double tease with only a little bit of character fleshing out of the new candidates? And Fiona, back to possibly being in Lady Ekthros' sights again. Keep spinning those plates!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

@Carcharias: I think you have it exactly right, but I think the choice hasn't been made yet..

The reserve-telepaths are there as much for Selene as they are there for Ethan. Selene doesn't want to be "forced" by Illuminar's plans. Thus He sends backups so the plan can continue with or without any specific telepath-legal-beauty. This introduces choice, removing the grounds for Selene's (legitimate) "no choice" objections.

Bluesea00Bluesea00about 2 months ago

Keep working on the characters. the plot will eventually offer one or more outings itself.

good chapter

skippersdadskippersdadabout 2 months ago

Another great chapter.

Hardrider56Hardrider56about 2 months ago

Story line is getting deeper and deeper. I really enjoy this one. Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

5:5 once again an absolute. To anyone doubting the author’s ability to spin multiple plates need i remind you that you just read chapter FIFTY SIX of plates spinning. I’m riveted every month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fantastic yet again. Man the months go by so slowly…. 😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I love it still. I hope that whatever ladies don't end up with Ethan end up together with Serif. That would be very sweet! Only one section in Selene's POV was ultra repetitive writing, but the rest flowed very well!! I loved Rachel offering support and showing the very real difficulties. Alana's insecurities and Kendras breakdown.

All this talk about necromancy and Dark grey eyes... I bet I know why Ekthros turned so dark. Still very curious about Delmar and Rachel and I bet the will breaker was Ekthros doing, but how?

Looking forward to next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Get arrested in Cell number six, that's when you mess up with Illuminati he he. Great chapter 5 star

Fritz_WFritz_Wabout 1 month ago

Thank you for your work and sharing it. Again a great chapter. Already waiting for the next.

lassidor1lassidor1about 1 month ago

I wonder why Delmar thought our hero needs gold when he knows the power advantage of a bonded woman

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsabout 1 month ago

I knew it was coming. I so didn’t want it to though. I wanted Ethan to have one city. One battle. One group of friends not to be saddled with her. When she finds out the Ethan is on his way to fight the orcs, she is going to do everything she can to destroy him and not care who gets hurt along the way.

Irenae21Irenae21about 1 month ago

Can't believe you making us like Lord delmar. I love fiona so much. Did it have to end at ekthros? Bitter taste. Confident Sarah is...... Interesting. Love lord delmars humor and Fi picking it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This has been a wonderful story enjoy it very much keep up the great work

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 month ago

So very glad for a new chapter and then " Damn " done , now have to wait for more !

Ghost739Ghost739about 1 month ago

Nice set of plot twist. Then the Lady is no lady and who knows maybe she can th all her dark mana is a black dragon wanna be. For an all know lord he misses a lot of important things. Like his daughter wearing a will breaker ring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntiproton@Antiproton
For as little as $1/month, you can get early access to new chapters on Patreon. Some tiers get access 2+ months early for less than the cost of some decent coffee. . www.patreon.com/antiproton . You can also join the Discord server for free, though Patrons have greater acces...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES