A Dream

Story Info
It started innocently enough, but then...
1.4k words
4.15
4.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just a dream and started innocently enough.

Courtney and I were in bed. She was working a crossword on her phone, as she did most nights, and I was reading. Her foot was absentmindedly rubbing my bare calf as I massaged her naked thigh and hip. This was the routine we had fallen into after eight years of marriage, and we would often continue this way until one of us put down our phone or book, leaned into the other for a quick, predictable kiss, and said "goodnight." Nothing in the dream, at first, suggested this night would be different from any other.

But then Courtney shifted slightly, and her foot rose farther and farther up my leg, slowly teasing its way towards my cock. Her toe brushed against the shaft and pushed lightly against the head a few times. I pressed my hand into her thigh as my cock began to harden, but she stopped, and her foot retreated down my leg.

I pushed my hand between her legs and began massaging her inner thigh, but she only skimmed her foot across my calf and ankle. I tried to entice her to return to my cock with soft finger strokes along her thigh, strokes that often aroused her interest in sex. But, for several minutes, she seemed oblivious to my efforts and her foot only continued its usual aimless rubbing of my calf and foot.

I lightly dragged my fingertips up her thigh and, in defeat, rested my hand on her hip.

But then she began slowly moving her foot up my leg again until it was tantalizingly close to my cock. I brushed my fingers through her pubic hair, signaling my desire, but she moved her foot away, grazed it lightly down my thigh, down my calf, and stroked my foot.

I rubbed her inner thigh gently, and she brought her foot up my leg, stroked my cock lightly, and then retreated. I continued teasing her with my finger, and she repeatedly stroked the entire length of my leg with her foot, each time coming closer and then closer to my growing erection. My hand massaged deep into her thigh, and my fingers tightened into her muscle, silently imploring her to stop the torment and massage my now stiff cock.

Through it all, though, she kept looking at her phone. In the far reaches of my peripheral vision, I could see her entering text from time to time, as if nothing was going on between us - as if she wasn't tempting me and I wasn't responding to her provocations.

And then she covered my cock with her foot, pressing and rubbing with growing force. I moaned with the pleasure, and my fingers skimmed lightly down between her legs. She continued to massage my cock with her foot, and I tried to share the pleasure with her, as my fingers gently stroked her inner thighs or traced small circles in the hair above her crotch, flirting with, but never touching, her clit.

After a few minutes of her rubbing my erection with her foot and me caressing her thighs and hairy mound with my fingers, I began brushing my fingertips over the soft folds of skin hidden between her legs, tracing their contours with slowly increasing pressure. In return, her foot began moving more forcefully up and down the shaft of my cock. As I grazed ever closer to her clit, she whimpered, and her legs opened wider, inviting my fingers to explore her more deeply. I felt her hand on my chest, searching for my nipple.

And yet she continued looking at her phone and I continued reading, both increasing the tension between us by denying anything unusual was happening.

But then her fingers found what she had been searching for, and she stopped teasing. Instead, she squeezed and rolled the growing nub between her fingers and thumb. And then she pinched. Hard. A moan I couldn't prevent escaped from deep in my throat. She pinched again. But harder.

Her foot retreated down my leg, and her hand moved to replace it. I shifted closer to her, making sure she could reach me. Her legs spread even wider, and I could feel the rising heat.

Her hand found my cock. Her fingers stroked the shaft, and her thumb softly circled the head.

"What's this?" she asked, as her thumb felt the wet that had been leaking from my dick. She pressed a finger to her thumb, collecting the moisture.

"I asked a question," she said. "Maybe this will help you answer." She thrust her wet thumb and finger into my mouth, and demanded, "Well?"

I sucked at her fingers and sighed hard and deep. I let my book drop to the bed.

She put down her phone as her hand returned to my cock, her fingers searching for more of the slick liquid. Finding it, she massaged some across the head of my dick and then pushed her fingers into my mouth.

I moved closer towards her, caressing her bare skin with my lips, making my way down from her breast to her stomach, continuing on down until my tongue lapped at the folds of her pussy. I pushed her legs wide open, positioned myself between them, and began kissing and licking and swirling my tongue on and around and finally into her cunt, using the sounds of her pleasure to guide my actions.

In time, her hips raised to meet my mouth, she pressed herself into me, and I felt her legs begin to tremble.

But then her hands were on my head, pushing me away.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now."

Unable to refuse, I began to move forward. Yet just as my cock started to enter her hole, her hands were on my chest, stopping me.

"I do want you to fuck me. But more, too."

I looked down into her eyes, questioning. Her hand was on one of my nipples and she squeezed and twisted it. I gasped in painful pleasure.

"Cum in me or on me. I don't care. But wherever," she said, in a suddenly tough and severe voice, "you'll clean it up."

I looked at her but said nothing.

She pinched my nipple again. Harder. Desire grunted from me.

"Promise me."

Another turn of my nipple; another pinch; another moan.

"Promise," escaped from me. Not that I could have held it back.

"Good. Now, fuck me. Hard."

I slid into her, thrusting myself inside as deeply as I could and then slowly retreating. As I did, she positioned me to make sure my cock scraped the spots that ached for pleasure.

"There. "

Another thrust. "There. There."

Another. "Yes. There.

She began pushing into me harder - pushing our tempo faster.

"Yes. Yes."

In time, my heart was going madly, and my own orgasm was rising. I wanted to kiss her mouth, to kiss her breasts, and I bent down towards her.

But she pushed me back up. "Don't stop," she commanded, her voice rigid and hard. "Fuck me and don't you dare stop, you bastard." She pulled me into her and pushed me back out, setting a frantic pace.

And then she began to shake. Her breath deepened and became sharper.

"Don't stop," she whispered, no longer demanding but pleading. "There" and then "there" again.

Her back arched as her hands pulled me deep inside and held me there. "Yes. Oh my God, yes."

Her eyes closed, her body shuddered, and I could see the waves of pleasure crest and wash over her.

I pulled out and quickly came on her bush and on her stomach.

As the warmth and wet splattered across her skin, her eyes opened, surprised, but not. She was still panting and shaking, and her nostrils flared with each breath.

But as her pleasure ebbed, her eyes narrowed, her face became firm and uncompromising, and she demanded, "Clean me."

I said nothing.

"You promised. Do it."

Her hands were on my head, and she forced me down towards her stomach and my cum.

"Clean it."

With my face pressed close to her, I stuck out my tongue and searched for a rope of cum. Finding one in her pussy's hair, I began licking her clean. Her hands fell away from my head, and I could feel her relax. Slowly at first, but with growing satisfaction, I did as she had demanded and as I had promised. And as I had wanted for so long.

When I was finished, and she was as clean as I could make her, I began to rise and shift forward, towards her breasts and her mouth. She stopped me.

"No. Make me cum again."

And she pushed my head back down between her legs.