LOP Quickies Ch. 01

Story Info
Amanda turns the tables with her request.
1.6k words
4.28
3.8k
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
red_gonzo
red_gonzo
195 Followers

All characters appearing or mentioned in this story are 18 years old or older. This story is a work of fiction and any reference or description to actual persons is unintentional.

If you are enjoying these stories, leave a comment about what you liked or didn't, or things you want to ready more of. I'll take advice into consideration when I'm working out the next parts of the LoP stories.

####################################

It was a dark and stormy night.

No, really it was. It was dark and pouring down rain in my first December in Portland in 1999. I'd not experienced the entire northwest weather cycle, but already I wanted the rain to stop.

I was upstairs in my office/lab and I heard a knock at the door. I was trying to get some circuits soldered together, and they were damn tricky, so I tried to ignore it. The knocking, though, did not cease.

At least it wasn't on my chamber door.

Frustrated at the interruption, I went downstairs to answer it. Upon opening the door I was immediately un-frustrated because there stood Amanda, my across the street neighbor.

She was wet from head to toe. Her normally brown hair was darker from the rain, and her crisp white button up shirt, which container her incredible H-cup breasts, was socked through and showed her wearing a red lacy bra. I stopped in my inspection to ponder this for a few hours when Amanda drew my attention back to her.

"I'm sorry, what?" I said.

She had a smirk on her cheerful face. "I said, I gotta request of ya."

"A towel?" I offered.

"No, but we may need one," she said, still smirking. She went into the front room and sat down on the couch that faced out of the window. I followed but she told me to stand when I went to sit down.

"You're gonna need to stand for my request," she said.

Intrigued, I said nothing and stood where indicated, directly in front of Amanda.

"Now," she said, "I don't have a lot of time cause I have to get up early, so here is what we're gonna do. We're gonna play my version a' seven minutes in heaven."

"Sadly, I wasn't popular enough to play that," I told her. "So you may need to explain things."

"Aww, darlin', now that is a shame," she said, stroking the front of my pants with the back of her finger, "what all those girls missed out on.

"Well, ma' version is simple. I'm gonna show you my tits, and you are gonna whip out your cock. You have seven minutes to blow your load on ma tits or I walk outta that door."

"Ok," I said, "sound pretty straight forward."

Knowing Amandas fetish of being covered in cum, I didn't question her request. She was one of the hottest women I'd ever been with, and certainly the most sexually free, so it was hot for me knowing it was hot for her.

I undid my belt and dropped my pants to the floor. Amanda, for her part, ripped open her soaked through shirt (they were snap buttons) and started massaging her breasts over her red, nearly see through bra. A thought struct me and I said it before I stopped myself.

"Why," I asked, "are we playing this particular game?"

"Well," she explained. "You've seen me play with ma'self plenty of times through the windows. I enjoy you watchin' a lot; it makes it damn hot and I get off hard knowing you're lookin' at me. But in the spirit of fair play, I think it's time I got to do the lookin' and you the masturbatin'. I don't get to see a guy jerk off all that much, and it's excitin' to think about how hot it is for a girl.

"And to help inspire ya," she stated, unhooking her bra (it hooked in the front), "I'm gonna allow you a minute to get ready. I'll use that clock above the window fer keepin' track of time."

Still massaging her now fully exposed breasts, Amanda smiled up at me from her seat on the couch. She stared openly as I withdrew my cock from my underwear and started stroking it. I was already semi-hard, so it didn't take long, especially with Amanda staring at me so hungrily, to get fully erect. She stared for a bit at my large, thick, fully erect cock just inches from her face. Her tongue darted out now and again, wetting her lips, and her fingers adding a pinch here and there to her large, dark nipples.

"Are ya ready," she asked.

"Are you," I replied.

"Alright darlin', ya got seven minutes to shoot your wad on ma tits. And to give you a little help..."

She stuck her tongue out and flicked the tip on the head. Then she spit on my cock.

"Go," she said.

I started stroking at a moderate speed, making sure that she saw me working the tip with her spit. After a few moments I started to pick up the pace.

The entire time Amanda, her hazel eyes taking in me masturbating in front of her, never stopped stroking and fondling her breasts. As I stroked my cock, she worked her hands over her delicious mounds, pinching her large, dark pink nipples firmly. She pushed them together, bounced them, and occasionally licked a nipple before resuming her pinching.

She didn't comment on the time left, but she did keep an eye on the clock. She'd glance off to the side and then back to me, smiling as I continued to jerk my cock right near her face.

"When you get close," she said after a few minutes of playing, "don't tell me. Just blast ma' tits when you're ready to cum."

She spit on my cock again, wanting to help things along. The fact that she did it was hot in itself, but the thought of her being so fixated on my cock as I stroked it got me ready faster than using her spit as lube.

After another few moments I felt the familiar building at the base of my cock. I usually wanted to take my time, build things up, but she gave me a time limit, and I didn't want to disappoint. She also gave me instructions, which were very clear.

"Yea, you're gettin' close now, I can see," she said in a sultry tone. "Gimme my creamy prize, darlin'. I been such a good girl, waitin' for my hot, sticky reward. Lemme have it, pretty please?"

Looking down at her smiling face, our eyes met as I stroked myself to orgasm. Her spit and my precum made for a good enough lube that I could take full strokes as I climaxed. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, encouraging me as I peaked.

I grunted as I came, my hips thrust forward uncontrollably as the first shot explode from my cock. It hit her squarely in the mouth and nose, deflecting slightly onto her cheek.

Pointing my cock down to her breasts as requested, she pushed them together to make an attractive target. I shot a good half dozen thick ropes onto her breasts, each almost as large as the first shot. The remainder of my orgasm was mostly dribbles in comparison, but still large enough to give her what she wanted.

Examining the mess I made on her chest, Amanda looked back up at me with a huge grin.

"That was incredibly hot. And ya just made it darlin'," she said. "You had about ten seconds left. And as a bonus for being such good sport..."

She leaned forward and took my deflating cock into her mouth. I felt her tongue lapping at the underside of my cock, tasting the mix of cum and saliva, as she worked to clean off my member.

With a final, satisfied moan, she slowly pulled off of me, still smiling. She stood, re-hooked her bra over her cum-soaked breasts, ignored the buttoning of her shirt and the headed for the door.

"So," I said, following her to the door, "you just came here for a load of cum on your tits?"

"Pretty much, yea," she said opening the door. Turning back to me, a hand still on the doorknob, she explained her behavior.

"Normally I'd come over, we'd get hot n' heavy, I'd have a couple mind scramblin' orgasms, you'd cover me in all that glorious cream, and we'd do it all again the next mornin'.

"However, I got an early flight out tomorrow, and I don't have time for all the hot sex we normally get up ta. This way, I get ma kink filled, which I'll masturbate to on my trip, and you get off still. Win win."

She idly rubbed the cum on her breasts with her free hand, dipping a finger in her cleavage and spreading it around.

"I just wanted a reminder of what I won't be able ta get for the next week or so."

She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. It was friendly and sweet and nice.

"But just so ya know, when I get back, I'm gonna drain you every which way I can. So best ta keep yourself hydrated."

She kissed me on the cheek before turning and heading out the door. She didn't re-button her shirt, or clean off her face as she idly walked across the street in the pouring rain to her house. Opening her own door, she turned around and gave me that cute little finger wave goodbye before disappearing into her house.

I'd say I've had stranger encounters. However a woman sitting on my couch and demanding that I jerk off in front of her and cum on her breasts? That one would be tough to beat.

red_gonzo
red_gonzo
195 Followers