A Dream Come True

Story Info
Crossdresser becomes a wife and a video star.
5.9k words
4.45
16.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,169 Followers

"Do you Tamera, promise to love, honor, and cherish Norman as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"And do you Norman, promise to love, honor, and cherish Tamera, forsaking all others, as long as you shall live?"

"I do."

"Then by the power vested in me I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your beautiful bride."

And with those words, my now lawfully wedded husband, Norm, leaned into my lips and we shared a loving tongue kiss in front of our wedding guests.

I had done it! I was a legally married wife to a man I did not just love, but a man who I was in love with. I had never been happier in my life.

I had on a beautiful floor length satin and lace white wedding gown. Under my gown I was wearing full cut white nylon and lace rumba panties with rows of lace across my butt. I had white lace top nylon stockings held up with a satin and lace white garter belt. I had a slightly full petticoat in full nylon and lace to fluff out my gown and on top I was wearing a nylon and lace white camisole with a beautiful satin and lace white bra on underneath. I had white flat wedding shoes on and my makeup was done professionally and my hair was just above my shoulders in a cute curl. Ever since my mother had given me my first pair of girls panties to wear and told me to try them on I had wanted this day to arrive.

When Norm kissed me, my nipples and breasts swelled up under my lingerie and the head of my little shaft less penis pulled back inside my body as it had done many times before when I was making love to a male. My tiny ball sack also contracted up and away as if my body was unconsciously presenting itself as the female I knew I always was.

My new husband and I danced at our reception with all of our guests and had a great party celebrating our marriage. Six months earlier I had moved coast to coast to begin a new life with Norm. No one at our wedding or in our circle of friends knew I had a very tiny penis and ball sack between my legs. I was always Tammy, and I was always ultra-feminine.

I was in my middle 50's when I got married and Norm had just turned 60. I was very proud of the fact that in my 50 years I had never once put my tiny penis into a female vagina. In fact, I had ejaculated only four times in 55 years. I was almost 30 the first time it happened and I was fully dressed in a set of lingerie and a nice housedress. I didn't know what was happening and I thought I suddenly had to pee. Instead, before I could take two steps toward the bathroom, my fully limp little penis began to discharge white hot puffy cream into my panties. I later learned it was semen that due to my lack of sex as a male, had built up over the years and had to be released. It did not stop and I could not stop it. It did not run down my legs, it was so fluffy it just built up into a large mound in the crotch of my full cut panties. I never masturbated as a male and the next three ejaculations happened the exact same way; uncontrolled and totally at random over a three year period and always with a fully limp penis. By the time I was in my mid-thirties the ejaculations stopped occurring for which I was grateful.

Erections of my little penis were thankfully rare, and in my teens I did everything I could to control them when I felt them beginning and by my early twenties I had almost full control over them. This mental and physical control I had over my male sexual responses caused me at the age of just 42 to be diagnosed with an early stage prostate cancer. I opted to have surgery to fully remove my prostate. After the surgery I would never again have the physical ability to discharge semen and my body would no longer produce it. The surgery also carried possible side effects that my already tiny penis would shrink and erections could become mostly impossible. Both of these side effects I secretly wished would happen and my wish came to pass. The shaft of my penis almost disappeared into my body and since my surgery I have never again experienced the feeling of an erection. My femininity was super charged.

It was my mother who taught me every wonderful thing about being a girl and a woman. She bought me panties and encouraged me to wear them; she also bought me my first training bra. During my college years I wore full cut nylon and lace panties, a training bra, and a full slip or half-slip and camisole every day under my male clothing since I did not need to be concerned with changing in a locker room. My mother encouraged me to buy everyday dresses that flattered my figure. On the weekends I wore dresses full time. I also bought external silicone breast forms to fill out my full size bras. On the weekends I always had on thigh high nylons and a garter belt or later panty hose. I let my hair grow to a natural length just above my shoulders.

I never once felt I was gay as I so closely identified as a girl. My sexual desires always revolved around men and making myself attractive to them as a female. I was very comfortable being a heterosexual female. In my early 20's my mother taught me many wonderful things about being a girl. She told me I had it best because I did not need to concern myself with having monthly menstruation. But, she bought me Kotex pads and said if I kept a calendar I could put the pads in my panties for around five days a month just to experience what girls do.

I kept a personal calendar for over a year and placed the pads in my panties for five days every month. I also began to shave off all my body hair on a weekly basis. After just one month of this my leg and chest hair stopped growing back. I had very little to begin with and soon my underarm hair stopped growing back too. I did not want to start taking estrogen as I was nervous about health risks, but my natural body was so feminine, I really didn't need to take them.

I had very weak upper body strength. My shoulders were naturally rounded. My lips were much larger than any male I knew and my hips were nice and round. When I felt myself becoming sexually excited my nipples and breasts engorged very naturally. I waxed my pubic hair away and I always felt very normal as a girl.

In my 30's I decided I wanted to have surgical breast implants. I found an excellent doctor who did my procedure with no visible scaring and being careful to maintain the sexual sensitivity of my nipples and areoles. My implants were not massive, but very natural to my body and I felt wonderful lowering my breasts into my bra every morning. I was living as a girl on a full time basis in my 30's and it was a natural progression for me to start dating men.

I had met Norm online in a crossdresser website as I was in no way a crossdresser, but at the same time I did not want any man to be surprised by the penis and ball sack I had between my legs. After a long email relationship with Norm we arraigned to meet and there was an immediate attraction for both of us. So much so that on our first date I could not wait to take his long hard cock into my mouth and kiss and lick it until he came shooting a full load of his cum into my mouth. I took my time swallowing every drop of his load and I knew at that moment I had found a man I wanted to marry.

Norm and I dated for about a year exclusively. I always passed in public as a female and we went out to several places as a couple. It was when Norm told me he was moving to the other side of the country that the opportunity presented itself for me to follow him and ask him if I could become his wife.

"If I follow you to the other side of the country, would you consider becoming my lawfully wedded husband?" I asked Norm one day.

"I would not only consider it; I would want you to become my wife." Replied Norm.

"I'm absolutely thrilled with this and I will be happy to leave my old life behind. I want any new people we meet to only know me as the girl I am." I replied.

"I think that is a wonderful idea and it will give us both the chance to start new lives." Said Norm.

I was overjoyed at his response and together we began making plans for our wedding and for our move.

During our dating Norm had always pressured me to have anal sex with him. I had experimented with lifelike penis shaped dildos in the past and really never liked the feel of the insertion. I reasoned it was because I was not with the correct partner and if I was in love with a man and married to him as his wife I would be more accepting of him fucking me in a "traditional" intercourse way. I made it clear to Norm that I wanted to wait until our wedding night to have him slide his long, hard cock inside of my anus. The thought made me nervous, but I was so in love with this man I wanted to do anything to please him and beginning our married life with traditional intercourse was an excellent way to show my love and desire for him.

It was on our honeymoon that Norm told me he wanted to record a video of the first time we had full blown intercourse. I was surprised by this, but the thought of it turned me on.

"I've been thinking about this a long time honey, and I want to be able to watch us having real intercourse for the first time and I would also like to have a video of you sucking my cock to orgasm. I want a close shot of your face as you drink in my semen and sperm." Said Norm.

"Norm darling, you are my husband and I am your wife. I want to do anything you want me to that pleases you. I'm in love with you honey and I would love to show it." I replied.

Norm had us booked on our wedding night in a beautiful bridal suite. I came out of the bathroom wearing my most feminine white baby doll nighty with a large pair of panties under the nighty. Norm was already fully nude when I came into the bedroom and he was sporting a much larger than normal erection with his long thin penis sticking straight out from his body. The video camera was set up next to the bed as I instantly got on my knees and slid my new husband's erection into my mouth. I was licking at the helmet of his cock and sliding it in and out of my mouth when he gently stopped me. What I did not know was Norm also had three other video cameras set up and recording our lovemaking from several different angles.

"Not too much honey...I don't want to cum just yet and you have me really turned on." Said Norm.

Norm was much stronger than me and as I stood up he lifted me under my knees and behind my back and gently laid me on my back on the bed. He gently pushed my legs apart and pulled down my panties to around my ankles. He then climbed on the bed between my legs and he put lube on the head of his cock and on my anus. Then he did not waste any time putting the head of his penis at my hole and gently, but firmly, sliding it inside my body. I gasped, but took the full length of his manhood inside me in a much easier manner than I had imagined. My husband and I had joined our bodies together in complete sexual copulation. I had never felt more like a girl than I did at that moment.

My penis was pulled into my body and my ball sack was pulled tight to me as Norm began to slide his cock into and out of me. I gasped at every one of his forward thrusts. This lasted just under a minute as Norm pulled out of me completely and told me to get on all fours and turn over. He pulled my panties off my ankles and gently lifted my baby doll as I presented my ass to him. In one swift motion he again impaled his erection fully inside of me and his arms reached around to pinch and squeeze the nipples on my hanging breasts. His thrusts became faster and I felt his penis swell less than a second before he started to ejaculate.

As he ejaculated he pushed his cock fully inside me and gasped;

"Oh Tammy...I'm fucking my wife and I love you so much!"

"I love you too Norm and I want you to fill me with your sperm and semen! Fuck me baby! Fuck your wife! I'm your wife and I'm so in love with you!" I gasped.

I felt Norm's muscles tighten and felt his hot semen shooting deep inside of me. I was a woman and a wife at last! I had thought about this moment the first time I put on a pair of panties. I had wanted this moment the first time I put on a training bra and now it was actually happening. I was being fucked by my husband and he was filling me inside my body with his semen and sperm. In the excitement of the moment I so wished I had an egg inside me so he could impregnate me. I would love to have his baby and give birth as a demonstration of my love for this wonderful man.

During the remaining nights of our honeymoon we recorded explicit videos of our sexual copulation. During the daytime we watched our videos together. It was then I became aware Norm had multiple angles, some of them close ups. I was surprised at the expression on my face when Norm ejaculated into my mouth. It was as if I was ravenously drinking from a straw. Every time Norm's penis contracted and shot a rope of semen into my mouth it was obvious I was swallowing and sucking down every last drop of his seed. In one shot as I swallowed his cum my nipples were visible poking from under my nighty and they stood out like huge buttons. It was graphic evidence of how turned on I was drinking in as much semen as my husband pumped into me.

When we got home from our honeymoon, Norm saw how much I enjoyed the videos he was taking of us and he wanted us to continue to make love in front of the camera. At home it was easier to control the lighting and camera angles and together we recorded several very explicit and sexy videos. I was really into sex with my husband and it showed on the video.

As we expanded into new ideas, Norm said he wanted to record me in a solo video. He wanted me to dress in my most feminine knee length dress with a full set of sexy lingerie on under it. He wanted my make-up and hair to be just right and then he wanted to record me slowly undressing until I was completely nude.

For the video I put on my lace top stockings and grater belt with my full cut nylon and lace panties underneath. I had on my satin and lace 38B bra topped off with a nylon and lace camisole. I wore a white petticoat that slightly ballooned out and the petticoat was loaded with chiffon and lace. My dress was a light floral print flared dress that zipped up the back. My make-up and hair were done perfectly and my lipstick was a wonderful shade of pink. I wore white flats for shoes and I looked very much like a 1950's, well kept, housewife.

The video began with a shot of our bedroom. I slowly walked into view fully dressed as I described above. I playfully tussled the skirt of my dress just slightly showing the lace of my petticoat underneath. Then I looked straight into the camera and smiled and reached around behind my back and began to slowly unzip my dress. When I had the zipper down all the way I brought my arms back to my shoulders and ever so slowly slid down the arms of my dress. As I did this, my camisole was revealed and I kept going as my dress slid down to my waist. Slowly I pushed my dress down to the floor revealing my petticoat. I stepped out of my dress and folded it on the bed and then I stepped out of my shoes.

I continued slowly by lowering my petticoat to the floor and stepping out of it. The straps of my camisole were next as I lowered them and pushed my camisole past my bra and grater belt and panties till it reached the floor. I slowly unhooked my garter belt from my lace top stockings and rolled my stockings all the way down and off my feet. I unhooked my garter belt and I was standing in front of the cameras in just my bra and panties. I slowly unhooked my bra and let the straps fall down my arms exposing my naked breasts whose nipples had grown quite large. Wearing just my panties now I turned slightly so the cameras could not see the pubic area between my legs and my tiny, atrophied, penis and ball sack. Most of the cameras attention was on my beautiful breasts and totally hairless body any way as I climbed onto our bed now totally nude.

It was the first time I had ever been fully nude on camera and as I laid face down on the bed I was careful to keep my front pubic area on the bed out of view. My shoulder length hair hung effortlessly in a very sexy way. Norm slowly moved the cameras to show my naked butt crack and extra round feminine butt. Even from behind there was no hint of any male sex organs between my legs. I kept my hairless pubic area flat on the bed and raised myself up from the waist to allow my ample breasts to be easily seen by the cameras and I felt my nipples growing in size and my breasts engorging with the excitement of the moment. Norm finished the video at this moment in what we both felt was a very sexy, and fully erotic, striptease.

As Norm and I kept producing sex videos he wanted to push the boundaries by showing himself tying my wrists and ankles behind my back while I was still fully dressed in my most feminine housewife attire complete with nylon stockings. His vision was for me to come into the house like I had just returned from shopping and he would act as if he were hiding and then overpower me and force me to be tied up. Then he wanted me fully clothed on our bed and he would strip naked from the waist down revealing his long hard erection. I was to beg him not to hurt me and beg him not to sexually overpower me. This was going to take some acting as the moment I saw my husband's erection I had an intense desire to enjoy it. But we acted out the scene on video. It began with me saying;

"Please don't hurt me! I'll do what you want, just don't hurt me."

"This isn't going to hurt at all...Now put your wrists behind your back." Said Norm.

As I did this he zip tied them together tightly.

"Now get up on the bed and put your feet together." Said Norm.

I did this and he quickly zip tied my ankles together and rolled me on my side still fully clothed. Norm then pulled off his pants and undershorts as his cock sprang straight out harder than I had ever seen it with a little wet glisten on the tip of his helmet. Norm got on the bed and moved his erection toward my mouth. I was supposed to keep my lips closed and move my head from side to side and beg him not to do this.

"Come on you little tease...Take my cock and suck it the way you do your husband's." Growled Norm.

I thrashed on the bed unable to move away and turned my head from side to side and closed my eyes and lips as Norm's cock touched my lips.

"Please no! I'm a married wife. I can only suck on my husband's cock!" I pleaded.

Norm then pushed his rock hard cock between my lips and I could not resist. His cock plunged deep inside my mouth and he slid it in and out only a couple of times. Then he abruptly pulled it out.

"Oh thank you...Don't hurt me please. I'm begging you." I said for the cameras.

"We're not done sweetie pie. I want you up on all fours." Growled Norm.

Norm grabbed my mid-section and tilted me stilled tied up on my knees with my face on the bed. My ass was high in the air as he lifted my dress over it and then followed this with my petticoat lifted over my ass and just as quickly he pulled down my panties as far as my stockings and garters would allow to expose my naked ass. Without a word he plunged his wet erection directly inside of me as I gasped.

"You said you can only suck on your husband's cock, well you didn't say only your husband's cock could fuck you, so that's what I'm going to do. I'm fucking my little bitch tease!" Said Norm as he continued to plunge himself in and out of me.

"Oh my God, you're fucking me while I'm still dressed! My husband will be so mad at me!" I squealed.

"He's not even going to know I was here. I'm going to cum so deep inside you!" Grunted Norm as I felt his penis swell as he slammed himself deep inside of me and began to ejaculate. I could feel each contraction of his penis and the strong stream of his semen and sperm shoot deep inside of me again and again. I knew we were on video and I could imagine this was a really hot video.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,169 Followers
12