A Dream Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norm shot eight full streams of semen inside my body and the feeling was wonderful. Around the fourth shot I felt my body experience an intense internal orgasm. I knew at that moment I was a fully realized, heterosexual, girl, woman, wife, incapable of any kind of male sexual stimulation.

Living, dressing, and acting as a girl and wife full time was a lifelong dream of mine and one I was now experiencing daily and I loved it. I only wished I had done it sooner so I would have more time with my handsome husband.

A couple of weeks later Norm came to me with the idea of adding a third person to our video sex sessions.

"Tammy honey...Would it be okay with you if I invited another woman to join us when we video our sex sessions?" Asked Norm.

"A biological woman?" I asked.

"Yes...She is a saleslady vendor at my company who I have been friends with for many years. Her name is Maria and I have talked to her about what you and I have been doing and she asked if we would consider having her join us." Replied Norm.

"I have never seen a biological female naked in person in my life. I'm not sure I would know what to do." I answered.

"We would guide you; there is nothing you have to know." Said Norm.

"What would you want me to do?" I asked.

"I want you fully dressed as always in all of your feminine lingerie. I'm going to tie your wrists behind your back and your ankles like we did before and have you fully clothed lying on our bed. Maria will join us and be fully nude and she and I will have intercourse right next to you on the bed while you watch. Maria is in her late 30's and she does not use any kind of birth control and she still gets her period on a very regular schedule. She has told me the excitement that she might become pregnant adds to her sexual pleasure." Said Norm.

"Really? Has she ever been pregnant?" I asked.

"Never. But she loves to come close. In fact, she will tell us when she can join us as she wants to time our sex to happen when she is ovulating." Said Norm.

"And this is oaky with you?" I asked.

"Only if it is with you. She wants me to have full intercourse with her and ejaculate as much as I can inside of her. I think it would make a sexy video and you could observe another girl having sex, plus, I think it would be sexy if you sucked on her nipples while I was fucking her." Said Norm.

"Norm darling...I'm your wife, and I want to do everything I can to please you. If this is what you want, it is what I want too." I replied.

"Oh thank you honey...I'm so in love with you, you have no idea. You are the most perfect wife a man could ever want." Sighed Norm.

It was less than a week and a half when Norm told me Maria had called him and she wanted us to get together in the next day or two as she had counted and she was confident she was ovulating and would be very fertile. Norm told me to prepare our home as Maria would be there the next night. I did as he asked and prepared myself as he wanted. My make-up and hair were done perfectly and I had on my floral print knee length dress. I was over-the-top feminine. I answered the door when there was a knock.

"Hi...I'm Maria."

"Hi Maria...I'm Tammy."

"Oh my Tammy...You are so beautiful! Norm told me you were pretty, but you are much prettier than I imagined." Said Maria.

"Thank you...You are very pretty yourself. And I love the dress you have on." I replied.

"Well hopefully, it won't be on too long. I'm really looking forward to what the three of us are going to do tonight." Replied Maria.

Norm had set everything up in our bedroom and he came to the both of us and kissed me first and then Maria and invited both of us into the bedroom. I sat down on the bed straightening out my dress and Norm removed my high heel shoes. He then directed me;

"Turn around slightly honey and put your hands behind your back so I can tie them together."

I turned slightly and Norm held my wrists together and tied them tightly. There was no way I could get loose without help.

"Now honey, let me pull you up higher on the bed so your feet will be on the mattress and I will tie your ankles together." Directed Norm.

I let him position me on the bed and he tied my ankles together as tight as my wrists. I was going nowhere. Norm turned me on my side and smoothed my dress down. I was fully clothed in one of my most feminine outfits all the way down to my nylon stockings. Norm leaned down and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"You are my beautiful princess." Said Norm.

While Norm was tying me up and positioning me on the bed I could see Maria out of the corner of my eye undressing as she watched us. By the time Norm had finished with me, Maria was completely nude as she came to the side of the bed.

Maria was the first fully nude female I had ever seen in person. Her body was totally hairless, like mine, and what I assumed were her pussy lips looked damp and plump between her legs. Her breasts stood out straight and her nipples turned up slightly. Norm was obviously taken by the sight of her.

"Maria! You look beautiful! Let me start the cameras and strip naked so we can begin enjoying each other." Gasped Norm.

I was a little unsure if I should be jealous or not, watching Norm quickly undress and seeing his penis grow to full erection so quickly, but I held myself in check.

"Tell me where you want me and let's get things going." Said Maria.

"Lie on your side on the bed next to Tammy and get your tits close enough to Tammy's mouth that she can suck on you." Directed Norm.

Maria did as she was told and Norm climbed on the bed with both of us, his cock was rock hard and sticking straight out. I could not take my eyes off of it.

"Tammy honey...Suck on Maria's left nipple" Directed Norm. "Now Maria...Gently lie on your back so I can get between your legs." Continued Norm.

I stuck out my tongue and licked Maria's nipple and then put my lips around it and began to suck it getting it much bigger in the process. I felt my nipples and breasts becoming engorged in the process.

"Norm...It's time for you to fuck me!" Gasped Maria.

Norm gently pushed me away from Maria's nipple and he climbed up close between her legs and I watched as he pointed his cock at her wet, plump, cunt lips. I had never in my life seen live sexual intercourse between a man and a biological female and it was fascinating as Norm slid his long hard cock all the way into Maria's pussy.

"Oh my God! You are so long! Fuck me baby...Fuck me hard and deep! Please cum inside of me...Fill me with your seed!" Gasped Maria as Norm pounded himself in and out of her.

The two of them looked to be really in sync with each other as I lay next to them on the bed wrists tied behind my back and my ankles tied together. As Norm thrust himself forward into Maria she raised her pelvis up to meet him and her breasts became immense as she was clearly into fucking my husband while I watched and the cameras rolled.

"I'm about to cum!" Shouted Norm.

"Do it baby! Fuck me deep and cum!" Answered Maria.

It was just a moment later that Norm began to shake as his cock was completely inside Maria. I had seen him cum before and this was no exception. Norm's body convulsed and I knew he was ejaculating deep inside Maria. Norm grunted with each stream of semen he shot into her. Maria's body began to twitch as she too began an orgasm that caused white milk to ooze from her nipples. Their combined orgasms were very physical and very intense. If Maria had her timing correct there was a good chance Norm would get her pregnant.

I was still fully clothed in my feminine dress and stockings as I lay next to my husband and watched him fuck another woman who begged him for his semen; which he obliged. The two of them took a few minutes to regain their composure after the intense session as my husband's cock was still deeply embedded in Maria's cunt.

At this moment I realized there was absolutely nothing about my body that was in any way a male sexually. I had spent years training my mind to be a female sexually. I had removed my prostate and had surgery to increase my breast size to a very natural 38B. My figure was a very natural hour glass shape as my hips and butt rounded themselves out naturally. My hair was shoulder length and natural. All of this without any type of hormones. Without looking it was impossible to tell I had a tiny penis and ball sack that were atrophied almost out of sight. It was physically impossible for me to have any hint of an erection and it had been for years. It was physically impossible to ejaculate without a prostate. I had not worn one article of male clothing in over eight years. I was a girl, a woman, and a wife without any question at all.

After Norm let his penis fall out of Maria's pussy the two of them kissed and she got up and put her clothes back on. Norm stayed fully nude and I was still tied up on the bed. Maria thanked both of us and was gone before we knew it. Norm stopped the cameras.

"Is that something you liked doing? Putting your penis into a female pussy." I asked.

"It felt okay baby, but to tell you the truth, it was not tight enough. I much prefer how tight you are when we have sex. You are a much better lover than Maria." Said Norm.

"I'm glad to hear you say that as I felt myself getting a little jealous as I watch you two fucking." I sighed.

"Baby...You're my wife. You're my lover. You're the girl I want to fuck and cum inside of. I'm so in love with you, you have no idea. I only did this with Maria for the cameras." Said Norm as he leaned down to kiss me.

"That is very sweet. I love you too." I replied.

"Tell me honestly Norm...Did it feel better to you putting your penis into a wet vagina?" I asked.

"Honestly honey...It was much too loose for me. I know this was your first time seeing a female naked and watching the physical act of copulation from start to finish, but as I have told you, I have had my penis inside over a dozen females before I met you, and the moment you allowed me to insert myself into your body, I knew you were the girl for me. You are so sexy and so tight. I can't get enough of you." Replied Norm.

"I'm so happy I'm your girl, and your wife. You are so sexy to me, I almost can't stand it. I want to be with you forever and forever be your lover."

Maria never did become pregnant by her intercourse with Norm and Norm and I continue to this day to sexually satisfy each other on a level I never thought possible. It is truly a dream come true.

12