All Comments on 'A Dream Come True Ch. 06'

by RockHerWorld

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
please write more!

Your obvious talent as a writer needs to be shared more with your readers! I would appeal especially for you to write more for the Romance genre, which gets too little attention on the site. I am not of the opinion that the erotic element needs to be downplayed or ignored in this genre, nor that its explicitness needs to be eliminated. Rather, the erotic element simply needs to be handled in a special way for the Romance genre. For example, your lovely story A Dream Come True could almost have been classified as Romance, but the threesome element of part of it with a married couple justified its classification as Erotic Couplings. It is not the erotic element per se, but how it is handled that determines where it should be classified. Your classifications have been spot on. So- please keep writing, and thank you!

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Super hot story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best stories I have read. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome Job.

I loved the story. I will be reading the rest of your stories.

Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome stories. I have read a few other stories by you and you are one of my favorite writers.

Please keep writing.

SatyrDickSatyrDick10 months ago

[26.07.23]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

Great Series!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockHerWorld@RockHerWorld
I am not a writer. I'm just practicing my use of the English language and trying to learn a little something along the way and hoping to entertain a few people.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES