A Dream Cum True

Story Info
Rick receives a text from Sophie in the middle of the night.
2.6k words
4.34
18.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Note: This is my first attempt at writing something, any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Entirely fictional, everyone's 18+ etc]

***

bzzz, bzzz, bzzz, thud.

"Fuck."

I sighed and rolled over to pick my phone up off the floor. I'd been meaning to turn the vibrate setting down because it kept falling off my bedside table when I got texts.

I glanced at my alarm clock as I felt around for my phone in the dark, and it informed me that it was 3:28am. Wondering who had decided they needed to text me at this time I finally grabbed hold of my phone and picked it off the floor.

There were three messages, all from Sophie.

"Dick are you awake?"

"Please be awake."

"RICK!"

Still confused as to what could possibly be so important she couldn't wait until tomorrow, I typed out a reply.

"I am now. What do you want?"

She replied almost instantly.

"Can I ask you a huge favour?"

"Yeah sure what's up?"

"Could you please come pick me up?"

I stared blankly at my phone. It was half three in the morning, where was she?, why wasn't she at home?, why did she need picked up now?

"What? Why? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I'm at Sarah's. We were having a wine night and I was supposed to get a taxi home but I fell asleep. I need to be home in the morning when mum wakes up or she'll murder me. I'm sorry it's just you've got a car and I didn't know who else to ask."

As I read her explanation I felt a wave of relief wash over me. I hadn't realised but out of habit I'd been imagining the worst possible situation and I was so glad she was alright.

"Alright yeah of course I can. I'll be 10 minutes."

"Thanks Rick. You're a saint Xx."

I knew she must really be grateful because she'd called me Rick. My full name was Richard but I didn't like it so my friends called me Rick, except Sophie who normally called me Dick.

I rolled out of bed and stumbled over to grab my clothes. After I'd got dressed I grabbed my car key and left, making sure I didn't wake anyone.

I stepped outside I looked up at the clear sky. Pitch black and covered in stars, for a moment I was transfixed and just stood there staring up into the night. I was snapped back to reality by another buzz from my phone.

"Sarah's parents are still sleeping so just pull up front and let me know when you arrive :)"

"Will do, leaving now."

********

I'd known Sophie for years now, ever since we were 13 years old. We were at the same table in history class for the second year of high school and she just started chatting to me.

I was this nervous, awkward kid who preferred to blend in and not be noticed, so I didn't really know how to react when this popular, stunningly attractive girl started talking to me.

But she kept talking to me and over time we developed an unlikely friendship. We got on really well and she helped me to come out of my shell a bit. I'm a lot more confident now than I was and that's mostly due to her.

I never really understood why she'd wanted to be friends with me but I was just glad she did so I didn't question it. My other friends had suggested that maybe it was because she had a crush on me. But I dismissed that idea because I thought 'she could have anyone she wanted, so why would she pick me?'

I thought back on the last few years as I drove, thinking about the times we'd spent going on trips to other cities, evenings walking on the beach and random trips to McDonald's.

It always made me smile just thinking about her. I'd realised a couple of years ago that I definitely had a crush on her but I never told her because I was afraid of fucking things up.

********

I stopped in front of the house and got my phone out to let Sophie know I was here.

"Out front now."

"Okay great on my way."

A minute later I saw her leave the front door and walk towards the car. She was wearing a crimson red crop top that managed to expose both the top and bottom of her amazing breasts, along with a pair of tight yoga pants that made her ass wobble with every step.

Realising I had been staring too long I quickly averted my gaze and was grateful it was dark and she probably hadn't noticed. Sophie opened the passenger door and got in the car.

"Hiiiii! Thank you so much for coming you're the best." Sophie said as she sat down, I could smell the wine on her breath and I wondered what her lips tasted like.

"No worries, anytime. Did you have a good night?" I asked sneaking another look down at her chest.

"Yeah it was great, I didn't drink too much cause I really don't want a hangover tomorrow." Sophie replied as I drove away.

"What about you what did you get up to?" She asked me.

"Oh not much, just the usual mix of video games, homework and porn." I smiled.

"Ahah sounds like fun." She smirked at me,

"What type of porn?"

I turned to look at her with a slightly surprised expression on my face. I didn't know what to say, we never really talked about porn or sex or stuff like that.

"Emm, just you know, normal stuff." I replied, avoiding eye contact. Truth be told I had actually been searching through different videos trying to find a pornstar who looked similar to Sophie, but I wasn't going to tell her that.

"Come on, be more specific. Was it lesbian, straight, threesome, public, hardcore?" She said, knowing full well she was making me uncomfortable.

I sighed, I knew I wasn't going to get out of this conversation. Once Sophie decided she wanted to know something she wouldn't let it go.

"It was two blonde lesbians in a public changing room. Happy?" I reluctantly told her.

"Ahaha you little freak." she laughed. When she'd calmed down she smiled at me and turned to look out the window.

"I haven't had sex in months you know." she said.

"Okay, and why's that?"

"Well I broke up with Jake in March and haven't fucked anyone since because there's this guy I really like." Sophie explained.

"If you really like him why don't you just tell him and then fuck him?"

"I don't know if he likes me and I don't want to make things awkward."

"I'm sure if you told him he wouldn't be able to say no, what with you being so perfect." I joked.

"Haha fuck off!! I'm not perfect." she smiled at me but I could tell she knew I meant it.

"What about you, when was the last time you did it?"

"Oh I'm not sure it's been a while."

"Really, I thought you were fucking Jessica?"

"What? No, we're just friends."

"So you're single?" She asked.

"Incredibly, wouldn't mind a girlfriend though if you know anyone." I replied.

Sophie looked at me and smiled again.

"I do know someone who likes you actually." she said.

"You do?"

"Yeah they've like you for ages but aren't sure if you like them." Sophie said.

"Alright who is it?" I asked, wondering who she could possibly be referring to.

"Me." Sophie said quietly, avoiding looking at me.

I felt as if time has stopped completely. Had she just say that she liked me? That couldn't be right, she must be joking. But she sounded completely serious and now she looked nervous about how I was going to respond.

Trying not to show how excited I was, I asked her "What? Really you do?"

"Mhm." she mumbled, biting her lip.

I didn't say anything as I processed this, simultaneously we arrived outside Sophie's house.

"Sophie I, I never realised you like me too. I emm, I've liked you for years." I admitted.

Sophie's eyes lit up and she turned to me with an expression of relief. She opened her mouth to say something but changed her mind. After what felt like an eternity of blissful eye contact, she leant forward and moved her lips towards mine.

Instinctively I moved towards her and closed my eyes as our lips connected. I could taste the liquor on her lips as we kissed and I felt like I was in heaven. Her lips were soft and incredibly smooth.

I moved my hand up onto her head and stroked her hair over her ear. I ran my fingers down her neck and she inhaled as she leant her head back and looked up.

She opened her eyes and without saying anything got out of the car, came round, opened my door, grabbed my hand and pulled me out.

"Come on." she said and started walking towards her door.

I still couldn't quite believe what was happening so I followed her into her house and up into her bedroom.

Sophie closed the door behind us and wrapped her hands round my head as she kissed me again. Continuing to kiss with burning passion we stumbled toward the bed.

With lust taking over I removed my shirt as quickly as I could and Sophie did the same. She wasn't wearing bra under her top so I could see her perfect tits hanging free.

Instinctively I grabbed them both with my hands and started massaging them. I caressed my way towards her erect pink nipples and started to rub and gently twist them.

Sophie's breath quickened as she became more aroused. Her hands moved to her waist and started to remove her pants. I took my jeans off as she revealed she wasn't wearing panties either.

With my underwear removed as well my erection was free and stood tall at around 7 inches. Sophie's eyes widened and her jaw dropped and she knelt down and quickly took my cock in her hands and started to jerk it.

I looked down at her amazing body as she began to suck on my dick. Sophie quickened her pace as she moved her head back and forth taking my full length in her mouth, reaching the very back of her throat.

As she sucked my cock she danced her tongue all over my head and looked up into my eyes. Making eye contact with her whilst my dick was inside her soft velvety mouth made me even harder and I started to thrust into her throat.

I grabbed the back of her head and started to fuck her face with everything I had. My balls slapping her chin with every stroke. She slurped and sucked my dick harder and harder, gagging slightly when I pushed in too far.

I could feel my balls start to tingle and knew I was close to cumming. I thrusted faster and faster into her wet mouth loving the feeling of her tongue moving over my cock.

"Ah fuck Sophie I'm gonna.. aaahhhh!"

I felt my muscles tense as pumped the biggest load of my life deep into Sophie's throat. She kept sucking the whole time and managed to swallow all of my cum except one drop that dribbled down her chin and onto her tits.

"Mmm you taste sooooo good!" Sophie moaned.

"Allow me to return the favour." I said as Sophie climbed onto her bed and lay down with her legs spread.

I knelt down between her legs and began to stroke and kiss her thighs. Working my way along her legs until I reached her belly button and then back down the other side. I teased and licked my way around her glistening pink pussy.

"You fucking tease." Sophie moaned.

Taking this as my cue I focused my attention on her dripping moist pussy. Licking and sucking and exploring her insides with my tongue she started to squirm on her bed. Sophie placed one hand on my head and with the other she grabbed her tit and started squeezing her rose bud nipple.

As I continued eating her out I stroked her inner thighs, up her side and back down again. Sophie started to breath heavier and she was twitching all over. Knowing she was close I upped the tempo and went all in on her rosy cunt.

"Oh god, YES, JUST LIKE THAT DONT STOP. FUCK THATS GONNA MAKE ME CUM!" Sophie screamed

Panting for breath she reached down with one hand and started furiously rubbing her clit which was enough to tip her over the edge.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH IM FUCKING CUMMING!" she squealed.

I kept kissing her inflamed pussy lips the whole time as she squirted her juices all over my face. When her body stopped shaking as the orgasm ended I looked up at her and saw her look down at me with desire filling her eyes.

"Fuck me, now!" Sophie ordered.

"It would be my genuine pleasure." I responded, standing up. I grabbed Sophie's legs and pulled her closer to me. Lifting her legs up and spreading them wide, I aimed my cock at her bright pink pussy.

With one quick thrust I impaled her on my dick. She gasped as I entered her, and bit her lip to stop her crying out. I started thrusting in and out of her tight pussy.

With every stroke her pussy lips held onto my cock and covered me in her juices. Sophie moaned louder and louder as I fucked her velvety warm pussy.

"Oohhhhhh yeeaaahh just like that just like that oh god that's so good, give me all that dick." Sophie panted as she thrusted back to meet me with every stroke.

She wrapped her legs round my waist pulling me further inside her and trapping me close to her. She was using one hand to massage her perfect tits and the other was playing with her clit whilst I pounded into her again and again.

"OH GOD YOU'RE SO BIG... FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD DON'T STOP!" Sophie screamed, her voice full of lust.

I started thrusting into her even faster which make her squeal with pleasure. I could feel her tight cunt gripping my cock with every stroke, begging me to fill her with my cum.

" OH FUCK ME ... SO GOOD IM GONNA FUCKING CUMMMMM!" Sophie cried out as she squirted her juices all over my throbbing erection.

This was enough to tip me over the edge as I felt myself about to erupt.

"Sophie I'm gonna cum." I warned her.

"Do it, come on cum for me, fill me up with all that cum, come on RICK PLEASE SHOOT YOUR CUM RIGHT INSIDE ME!" she begged

After a few more rapid strokes into her moist pussy I couldn't hold it anymore and I let out another massive load. Shot after shot I filled her wet hole with my hot seed.

"Aaaaaaaahhhh!" Sophie hissed as I filled her insides.

I lent down and kissed her as I pumped the last of my cum into her. When I'd filled her with all I had I collapsed next to her on the bed and couldn't believe what had just happened.

We both lay there exhausted from the best sex of our lives, feeling pure ecstasy after the biggest orgasm of my life. I turned to Sophie and said "That was amazing!"

She smiled that devilish smile at me and bit her lip.

"Ready for round two?" She asked, licking her lips.

"Oh fuck yes!" I replied, rolling over on top of her to kiss her again.