A Dream Cum True

Story Info
Four plus one made for an evening of incredible sex.
1.1k words
3.88
18.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
77 Followers

I woke from a sound sleep. Had this actually happened or was it a dream? Laying nude my head on a pillow, ceiling fan spinning overhead. It was barely daylight as I looked left then right. In fact it was not a dream. To my left was my wife Annette to my right was Tommy. They too were naked and they were asleep. Ted and Kathleen were also elsewhere.

Annette was tall, slim, with incredible tits and legs. Her fair skin, blonde hair and shaved pussy always made me smile. I then looked at Tommy all fit and muscular. He's tall built and tan as he lay on his stomach I couldn't take my eyes off his ass. An ass I'd fucked many times.

Suddenly listening I heard footsteps then Kathleen was standing at the doorway. She too was naked. Kathleen is our single next door neighbor. Like my wife she is tall, fair, brunette and slim with shaved pussy and disproportionately large tits.

Kathleen was holding a cup of coffee. I sat up and smiled. I very slowly slid out of bed and walked towards Kathleen and gently kissed her. I then closed the bedroom door behind me. We walked to the kitchen and I poured a cup of coffee for myself. We sat quietly for a few moments and then I asked her if she'd like to talk about last night. She smiled and we started talking. She said last night was the first time she was "airtight".

We four had been together last evening for dinner at our house. We'd had a light dinner and a few glasses of wine. One thing as they say, led to another and we had slowly undressed. This was not the first time we four had been together. We were all horny and wanted to share the bedroom together.

As we started our bedroom romp, Annette gave both Tommy and me teaser blow jobs. The blow jobs got us excited and wanting more. As our excitement built the girls, knowing how much we men love it, began kissing and touching each other. As they did their pleasure was building. Touching each other Annette went down on Kathleen. Kathleen's excitement was visible as her nipples bulged. Annette was eating pussy like I'd never seen before. Kathi whimpered with pleasure squeezing her large breasts while being eaten.

As the girls took time pleasuring each other, Tommy and I were feeling frisky. As I felt his muscular body my erection got harder. Sucking his cock is a pleasure for both of us. My goal like always was to build his excitement without him cumming. Our attention was heighten and we turned to anal. He loves when we fuck face to face. On my back now he places my cock at his powerful ass. I enter him and he begins slowly pumping. Fast then faster as I whimper and moan his cock starts to cum on my abs. His first orgasm was incredible to watch.

Tommy's pumping orgasm was almost devine. As he came down from his high he slipped off my cock. He took my cock in his mouth. My chest heaved as I pinched my erect nipples. I came in his mouth jamming my cock down his throat. We were so involved we failed to notice the girls watching us. All smiles we talked and rested. The girls wanted to be fucked. Tom started making out with Annette as he'd done many times before. Kathleen worked on my cock and got me to a full erection.

Kathi slipped onto my cock in a missionary position. She liked being on top and I had no objection. We kissed and touched and fucked. Tommy and Annette fucked next to us. She sat up and rode his cock. He played with her tits as she rode him to orgasm. Kathleen and I kept pace with our bedroom partners. Kathi quietly whispered in my ear that she'd heard the expression airtight. She understood the meaning and wanted the experience. I said we're a man short.

After we all disengaged we needed rest. I didn't think I nor Tommy had a drop of sperm left. Resting we each drank water and used washcloths to wipe each other clean.

After resting and chatting the room was very dark. Kathi made a suggestion to reignite the evenings fun. She said she knew that we all wanted more. Kathi same d if we didn't object she'd call her brother to join us. Ted who she called "Teddy" was her brother and best friend. They had been having sex since she was fifteen and he was thirteen. Living as kids in the country they "discovered" each other and the pleasure of sex. Even their parents knew.

Living nearby Ted arrived at our condo all smiles. He kissed all around and quickly removed his clothes. Kathi told him of her interest in going "airtight", he said he was all in on the idea. Kathleen was really ready to go airtight, we three men told her to choose who went where. Taking command she said Ted gets my pussy, Tommy gets my ass and I got her mouth. Annette took a seat and watched.

First Ted entered her, his cock is enormous, seven plus inches long and at least five inches around. Because they'd fucked all their lives he slipped in easily. Tommy lubing her ass and his cock approched from the rear. Fingers then cock. I then placed my cock in her mouth, making her airtight. It felt like the air was sucked from the room as Kathi inhailed quickly. Kathleen momentarily released my cock, said we should pace ourselves and all four of us should cum together. Finally I slipped my cock deeper in her mouth. We all moved in and out and the pace quickened. Gasping Kathi said "CUM NOW"!

There was a sudden flurry of sexual action. Three men one woman. We all seemed to know how to control ourselves so as to cum at the same time. Ted shaking as he came, Tom likewise rammed himself into Kathi coming very hard. I came but felt no rush of sperm. Kathleen shuttered with each orgasm. Kathi now screaming begged god asking that her orgasm never stops. We all collapsed hot and sweating on the bed.

Sitting in the kitchen now Kathleen and I recounted the evening's pleasure. Annette wearing an almost sheer robe joined us as did Tommy still naked and handsome. Ted was last to arrive. Ted had slept in the guest room, with his sister. He entered all muscular and shy, wearing bikini underwear with his huge bulging cock trapped inside.

To no ones surprise it was 10:30 in the morning. The sun glistening on our pool. We ate a light breakfast prepared by Annette and Kathi. Tommy and I made a grocery store run and then we all spent the rest of the day catching rays and wondering what exciting things might happen later this afternoon...

673djp
673djp
77 Followers