Sylvia’s Story

Story Info
Mousy mom submits to son. Then sets up her friend to fall.
34k words
4.82
233.4k
385
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia's Story

This story is related to my previous one, The Fall of Amanda, in which a divorced mom and her friend struggle with the sexual tension between themselves and their college-aged sons. This can be read as a standalone story, however. Its from the other mother's point of view.

I am a woman very similar to both Sylvia and Amanda as far as life circumstance. Writing these stories has been my way to explore this subject which for some reason has loomed as such a large part of my sexuality, my fantasies, and my arousal in general for many years. I've never told anyone or ever acted on these feelings but after much internal struggle, I have come to just accept that they are a part of who I am.

Having struggled personally with my own desires, writing this story is something that for me is like therapy. Its been a long time since my first story, but these feelings have been building and I felt I needed to start writing again. I don't necessarily think sexual attraction is universal between mothers and sons, but for my own particular circumstance- being a relatively young and single mother, with a son who is just objectively alpha- I really do wonder how many mothers throughout the course of time were able to cross that line and experience this fantasy as a reality. I don't think I'll ever really know the answer..

My name is Sylvia. I live in New York state, in Westchester County. I am a 42 year old divorcee. Four years ago, my ex-husband, Alan, had began an affair with his secretary who was ten years younger than me. It was one of the most heart-wrenching periods of my life. I wanted to try and work things out and I was willing to give him another chance, but he admitted that he had fallen in love with her and out of love with me. They married, and he started a new family, leaving my only son David and I alone right when he was starting high school.

My ex was a corporate lawyer and I was in medical sales. We were upper middle class and our families were nearby and supportive.

David had gone to a private boarding school for boys for high school, but I was still very involved in his life. He would come home on weekends at least once a month and spent holidays and summers at home with me. One of his best friends since elementary school was Robbie, and they both went to the same boarding school together and have remained close after starting at different colleges. I wound up developing a very close friendship with Robbie's mother Amanda. She was similar to me in that we were both divorced and had just one son.

I was 22 when I got pregnant, making me one of the younger mothers out of our sons' group of friends. Amanda was only a few years older at 45. It was good to have a best friend again after years of drifting away from the friends that I had grown up and gone to school with.

We were both single and we would get dressed up and go out to bars to mingle and date, but mostly we just hung out together doing other things like shopping, working out, or simply getting together at home and having dinner or wine. I hadn't really had any success with dating and hadn't found anyone to have a serious relationship with. I never admitted it, but I hadn't really been trying. I was extremely picky but at the same time I didn't feel good enough and my self esteem was really still very wounded from Alan leaving me for a younger woman. I was also just incredibly shy.

I even imagined becoming a lesbian and making a play for Amanda, but I didn't want to ruin our friendship which was so important to me. I knew I wasn't a lesbian, but I was just longing for love, affection, and intimacy. And of course, I was starved for sex.

It isn't as easy as people imagine for an older woman to find someone to have sex with, at least for me. The men I met at bars or dating sites just seemed to be off. Like they were trying too hard. And the best, most natural and confident men were always already taken. I'm ashamed to say that of the one time I did have a sexual relationship since my divorce, it was with a married man.

I didn't want to develop a bad reputation so I made a rule for myself that I wouldn't sleep with anyone from work or around the town or school. I would have broken that rule for the right guy who wanted a real relationship, but no one ever fit that bill.

About a year ago, I bought my first dildo. It probably seems silly, or not a big deal to most people, but for me, it was kind of a big deal. It was frightening, exciting, and embarrassing. I had a small vibrator for a while, but after years of not having my sexual and emotional needs met, I got the nerve to order a big rubber dick to fuck myself with.

I remember the box sitting on my doorstep when I got back from a sales call and my heart skipping a beat. Silly, I know. But I remember rushing into my house, closing up the blinds and stripping naked as I held this permanently hard, thick fake penis in my hands, licking it and sucking it. It wasn't anywhere near the biggest, but it still took a bit of coaxing and a lot of saliva to get it inside my neglected little pussy. Once I got going though, it just felt so good to have something in there filling me. I came many times with it, clenching and squeezing my pussy muscles around this fake dick. I would be dreaming of being taken by a big strong man and I'd orgasm as I imagined milking the cum out of his dick with my cunt.

I have to say that I started masturbating a lot more, and Amanda would tease me and ask if I had a hot night with my "boyfriend". I was longing more and more for a real relationship but it was seeming more and more out of reach. When we went out, I was just so shy around men. I couldn't help it. I didn't feel comfortable. Guys would flirt, but they just seemed too nice, boring or phony. I wanted an alpha guy to just take charge and make me his. That wasn't going to happen.

This is where my head was at when David came home for the summer after his freshman year in college. I had gotten used to long days and nights of loudly masturbating and edging and just being naked all over the house. I definitely had to reel it in as soon as he came home. I decided to just go cold turkey and switch into mom mode.

David had grown into an impressive young man. He was an athlete all throughout high school and he even continued playing baseball in college. He was 6'3'' and probably about 210 lbs of mostly muscle. He towered over my 5'3'' frame. I was always a small woman and at 42, I was grateful that I was still able to keep slim at 116 lbs. My breasts were not that big. I could make them look sexy when I wanted to with a push-up, and I was grateful that I had very minimal, if any, sag as I reached my forties.

My son was half my age and almost double my mass, and I definitely noticed. Just having this strong male presence in my home felt wonderful. Having abruptly gone cold-turkey from daily masturbation, I felt like a little on edge and horny but I did a good job pushing those feelings down and not acknowledging them.

The first couple of weeks were great, we hung out, went to restaurants and watched movies on the couch. We always had been physically affectionate and hugged each other before we went to bed or were leaving the house. Nothing felt better than being wrapped in my son's strong arms giving and receiving a nice, loving hug.

It really wasn't sexual, at least not consciously. But, there was just this warm sensuousness about our hugs and physical affection that felt new and that put me on cloud nine. I was happy and didn't need anything else. I knew that once his friend Robbie came home from college, he and David would be off doing summer boy things and he wouldn't be all mine, but for now he was and I was feeling great. I did hear him on the phone making plans for a beach trip and talking about girls in town he was planning on reconnecting with.

I knew from Amanda that she had planned to pick her son up from the airport in a couple days and the morning that Robbie was supposed to come home I got a text from Amanda.

Something really messed up just happened.

What? I asked

Robbie came home in the middle of the night in an Uber and I didn't know. I thought I had to pick him up this afternoon. So this morning I thought I was alone and was masturbating with the door open. He walked in at the worst possible moment. It was horrible.

I was shaking my head. I thought I was the crazy masturbating mom. I was so thankful my son never saw me like that, but I was feeling for my friend. She had to be so embarrassed.

OMG! I'm sorry.. Have you talked to him yet?

Just yelling at him to get out and what was he doing home. He's in his room now.

You should talk to him..

I don't even know what to say. You have no idea, it was REALLY bad..

Really bad? I mean obviously.. but how do you mean?

How I looked, what I was doing.. I was going really hard and moaning loud. SO embarrassed I should just kill myself. I was orgasming and actually squirting when I saw he was there...

Yikes... He saw her orgasming and squirting? Holy shit. I pictured that scene in my head.

Yeah, a total mess. Can You imagine seeing your mother like that?

I know.. Don't beat yourself up. Its embarrassing, but you didn't really do anything wrong.. You need to talk to him and see what he's thinking.

Ok. I'm going to go do that..

Good luck. Let me know what happens..

I couldn't imagine what Amanda was going through. I think I would curl up into a ball and die. I thought back to the times I spent naked sprawled out on the living room couch fucking myself with my dildo. I imagined David walking in on that scene. I could feel my cheeks blushing as I visualized the image of my son and I looking each other in the eye as I made myself cum. Would he be able to look at me the same way again after witnessing something like that?

As a mom, its just so awkward to acknowledge to your son that you are a sexual being. I wondered how Robbie felt after seeing that. I wondered how my own son would have reacted. I felt like the David of today was very different to the one from even just a year ago. The version of my son that came home from college seemed so much more mature, like a fully fledged man. It wasn't the he looked different, it was his gentle strength and confidence. If he had caught me masturbating, I knew he would be kind and understanding. But I also wondered how much he would appreciate me as a woman. At the very least, I knew he wouldn't let me beat myself up about it.

That gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling for some reason. I hoped Robbie would be that same way for Amanda and they could move past it and go back to a normal mother son dynamic. One thing I did consider was that Robbie went to school further away, came home less, and had even spent almost the whole previous summer at his dad's place. Without being judgemental, I definitely believed I had a closer and more comfortable relationship with my own son than Amanda had with Robbie. That being said, I hoped she was okay and it wouldn't be too awkward.

I must have been lost in thought or just staring into space because I didn't even notice that David had walked into the kitchen.

"You okay, Mom?" he asked. "You look like you're thinking real hard." He was pouring himself a cup of coffee and seemed like he was about to go back to his room.

"Yeah," I said, his voice pulling me out of my reverie. "Its just Amanda." He had stopped in the kitchen doorway and walked back in. "She's just having an issue she was texting me about." I looked up at him and noticed he was starting to crack a smile.

"Yeah she is," he said knowingly. I was surprised.

"Did Robbie say something to you?" I asked.

"Uhh.. Yeah." David was trying to suppress a smile and was looking down. He seemed to think it was funny.

"Well, he shouldn't have told you," I said. "Its embarrassing and.."

"Why?" he cut me off playfully. "He's my best friend. I'm not going to tell anyone or say anything. I'm sure you would tell Amanda if you saw something like that or even if you walked in and caught me masturbating."

"No I wouldn't!" I said quickly.

"I think you would," he argued. "Best friends tell each other things, its not a big deal. You just need to talk things out sometimes."

I considered that.

"I guess you're right," I acquiesced. "Well.. What did he say?"

"I'm not gonna tell you that," David said as he tried to suppress a grin. "He told me what happened though."

I found myself grinning too in spite of myself.

"Come on," I coaxed. "She is so embarrassed." I was shaking my head and raised my eyebrows as I took a sip of coffee. David was still trying to stifle himself from laughing.

"Can you imagine?" I asked and I couldn't help but look down and chuckle, "Oh my God."

"He got quite an eyeful."

"Please tell him not to give her too hard a time about it," I said. "She's mortified."

"Well, he's having a pretty hard time with it himself," David said with a smirk as we made eye contact. "He's extremely hard over it," he laughed.

I scoffed.

"She's his mom!" I protested, incredulous.

"Mom or not," David said earnestly, "he is gonna have a very hard time getting that image out of his head." He looked at me matter-of-factly. "Mrs. LaRusso is a very beautiful woman."

"She is," I agreed. I looked away and sipped my coffee.

I considered what my son was telling me. Amanda was a beautiful woman. She was taller and skinnier than me. She looked much younger than her 45 years and had an amazingly slender and fit body that I envied.

Robbie had caught his sexy mom, naked and masturbating, and he got aroused by it. His penis got hard from seeing his own mom touching herself naked. Right as she orgasmed. David had started to walk back out of the room.

"Did he...?" I began to ask. Did he what, Sylvia? I asked myself. Jerk off to thoughts of his mother? Did he imagine himself fucking her?

He stopped, turned back around and waited. I was unable to finish my question, to say the words. He must have read my mind though because he shrugged his shoulders and answered.

"I don't know." He looked at me thoughtfully. "I mean, like I said, Mrs. LaRusso is a beautiful woman."

I only looked at him and nodded. David turned back and left the kitchen. My thoughts returned to my friend. I had encouraged her to talk with her son and she had said she would. I wondered how it was going. I hoped everything was okay.

I started going through my emails and returning phone calls from my clients and began to make my plans for the day. My mind kept returning to the image of my best friend masturbating and her son walking in her. I just wouldn't believe that he didn't go straight to his own room and start jerking off. He's a nineteen year-old boy. His hormones probably wouldn't give him any choice. He'd be stroking his cock imagining his mom naked and cumming. Just the thought of it was making me horny and want to play with myself. I hadn't touched my pussy for a few weeks already since David had been home, and I definitely needed some me- time. But I had to get work done. I had finally got into a groove and forgotten about it when Amanda texted me back about an hour later.

I talked to him. We are ok. He was very mature about it.

Oh, thats good! ;)

Yeah, its still really awkward and stuff but he was saying stuff like don't worry you didn't do anything wrong, everyone does it, etc

Good. I'm glad it worked out.

What a way to greet my son after not seeing him for so long! I'm still so embarrassed!

Lol. Yeah, I would be too. At least he wasn't weird about it.

Yeah, I am really grateful he was so mature about it. I'm glad to have him home.

I think he and David are going out tonight. Do you wanna get together for drinks later?

Sure. You want to go to Fridays? Or the Piano Bar?

Hmm. I have to think about it. I'll call you later, I need to finish some work and then run a few errands. Ttyl, love you!

Kk.. Love you too

Things returned to a state of normalcy for a while. A new normalcy. The boys had gone out every other night like young people do and Amanda and I would talk or hang out as we got used to our sons being home again. Things felt a bit different because they had grown up, gone off to college and were starting to be their own men.

I noticed it in the way my son was toward me. He was more confident and assertive but also seemed to be more gentle and attentive. I trusted him more to make his own decisions and in turn, he was much more open with me about his life, his feelings and plans for the future. He would tease me sometimes if I said something ditzy or was being dramatic. He also started to compliment me on my looks. David had such a strong but genuine masculine energy that he was bringing out of me my more feminine side. I started taking more care with my appearance, my clothes, my hair and makeup. Amanda and I both spent more time at the gym, although we were both in decent shape to begin with.

I remember times we went shopping and I tried on something cute or stylish, I would ask myself if David would like it. My relationship with my son was starting to feel exciting and inspiring. Now that he had grown up, we were relating more as a man and a woman enjoying each other's presence and company. And I will admit, I was hungry for a man's attention. I loved the feeling of his eyes on me when I knew I looked good, or feeling my breasts pressed against his strong chest during those moments when he hugged me.

Amanda and I knew they were drinking and maybe even smoking a little pot, but both of our sons seemed to know to keep it in balance. I never saw David overdoing it or even appear to be intoxicated, truthfully. I'm still a mom and I would wait up for him when he was out late. I just stayed in my bedroom, and when I heard him come home I'd just go downstairs and say goodnight to him.

I was beginning to miss the time that we were spending together in those first weeks before Robbie came back, so I was very pleased when David said one evening he was just going to stay in and asked me if I wanted to watch a movie. It was late afternoon, and I was just finishing up my work for the day when he texted me.

Hey mom, I was thinking of just staying in tonight. You want to watch a movie later?

Sure :) That sounds good baby. Did you eat yet?

Yeah I'm getting a bite to eat now with Robbie. Want me to bring you anything?

No, I'm ok. I have food here. I'll see you later.

See you later. Love you mom

K.. LOve you too baby

Why did I feel like teenage girl about to go on a date? My heart fluttered and I had butterflies in my stomach. My rational brain wasn't putting two and two together that I was becoming romantically attracted to my own son but my body was releasing the right chemicals and I was going on auto-pilot. I just knew that I felt happy and excited. I loved my son and I loved being around him. There didn't need to be any more to it than that.

Amanda called as I finished eating a light dinner to see if I wanted to get together that night but I told her I planned on staying in and watching Netflix with David. We chatted as I cleaned up the kitchen. I heard David come in. He was dressed as if he had been running or at the gym.

"Hey mom," he said as he walked into the kitchen. "I'm just going to take a shower and get comfy and chill for a sec and then we can watch a movie."

"Sounds good baby," I said as I smiled at him. As he walked past, he bent down and kissed the top of my forehead affectionately before heading upstairs to shower. I could smell a mixture of sweat and deodorant or cologne and I thought it smelled great and very manly. I got off the phone with Amanda and went to get cleaned up too.

123456...9