A Dream Laid Before Me

Story Info
Ever since first seeing it, this is all they wanted.
1.7k words
4.6
7.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GawknBalk
GawknBalk
36 Followers

A satisfying evening came to a close. I look at my thin frame in the mirror, clean from my recent shower. my brown hair was finally starting look good now that it was shoulder length. I had taken the opportunity in the shower to completely shave my girlish body, taking pause whenever I reached an area that should rightly have muscles on a guy. I used to agonize over how I never seemed to get big muscles no matter how much I tried. I had asked my roommate, Ron, for help with it back then and we went to the gym together for a while. But I could never get strong, just tone.

Then, one day, near the end of my gym escapades I caught a glimpse of a cock in the locker room. Nothing like my little clitty, this was a real cock, a man's cock, Ron's cock. He seemed to have no modesty about it, like he wanted me to see, and I couldn't blame him. It hung well past his balls which were also generous and looked full. This was after we had worked out too, so his whole package glistened from the sweat of his hard work. In that moment, despite thinking myself straight, I wanted nothing more than to see what this beautiful dick would look like when standing tall. Drink in the sights, the smells... the Tastes. The thought of being face to face with such a monster made my clitty twitch. This brought me back to reality, I quickly hid myself from Ron, blushing my entire face as fantasies raced through my mind and I finished getting dressed.

Ever since that day I knew I was a sissy. But I was a coward, a year had past but I'd never sought out a real man. I settled for gooning to sissy hypno and playing with myself. I would have grand delusions and then "come to my senses" the second I came. Even so, I had fun, lots of fun, especially when Ron wasn't home. This was one such night, but it played out differently. Usually, I would go to exhaustion and then simply clean up and fall asleep. But I'd hardly played at all this time, I had something new I wanted to try. I'd never worn make up before much less lingerie and tonight was the night to try it with Ron being away, I had all the time to figure it out.

It was a good thing too, the lingerie was easy, just had to put it on, but the makeup took me a lot longer to figure out. I felt a pang of shame as I sat there watching makeup tutorials but it quickly subsided once I started to see results. When I was finally done it had gotten pretty late, to the point that it was time to shower and sleep. Alas, when I stood before the shower it occurred to be that it would be a shame to simply wash off all my hard work. Still, I needed to be clean so I was very careful to only clean my body before stepping out to look in the mirror.

I had to say, I did a good job, I really looked like a girl all dolled up. I mean, as long as you didn't look between my legs, but there was hardly anything there anyway. Yep, I thought, I could definitely get a man like this. And with that, a fantasy crossed my mind, with a mischievous smirk and the calm confidence that it would never actually happen, I put my lingerie back on. I closed my door but left it ever so slightly ajar, tucked myself in and drifted off to sleep.

It was a dreamless sleep, I had expected it to be a restful one as well but, much to my surprise, something actually happened. I started to wake when my bedside lamp apparently turned on, and then I finished waking up when I felt a heavy pressure on my chest. I opened my eyes to see Ron, he wasn't wearing a shirt so I could see all of his abs, his pecs, everything illuminated in the gentle light of my lamp. I noticed he was leaned over me and found that he'd pinned my arms above my head with his own, there was no escape. Looking at his face I saw his eyes were a bit droopy, was he drunk? More to the point though, there was something else in his eyes, an insatiable hunger, Lust. My eyes went wide and I looked down, finding myself facing a sight I'd always dreamed of. Ron's half-hard cock sat millimeters from my face, his balls rested on my clean-shaven chest. It was even bigger than I'd imagined, at least ten inches long, if not more. I looked back up at Ron my eyes wide with both fear and excitement. He adjusted himself, moving his cock to fall comfortably on my lips with a satisfying plap.

"Suck." He commanded.

With that single word something in my mind broke, the fear in my eyes disappeared and I focused entirely on my new favorite thing in the world. My clitty twitched in anticipation.

"Ahhhn" I made sure to vocalize as I opened my mouth, resting the head of his cock on my now slick tongue. I was drooling, drooling over this monster cock that I finally get to enjoy. His head was hot and the taste was divine, I felt precum develop on my clitty from this alone. The was a musky scent driving me wild as I wrapped my lips around the head of his dick. Ron let out a low moan as I did so and he twitched, it was so powerful I felt my move with it.

Now it was time to get to work, I had practiced so I was confident, though I was pinned to the bed so I couldn't take him too deep. I bobbed my head sliding his cock as deep as I could riding my tongue along the bottom but occasionally swirling it around his head too. Ron really like that, he would let out a moan every time I did it. I was moaning too of course, every time I took him as deep as I could I let out as a girlish I moan as I could manage. I would look up into his eyes whenever I did and it made it one of the hottest things I've ever done. Seeing the lust in his eyes was enthralling I wanted nothing more than to make him feel good. I swirled my tongue around the head again but I tasted something different. A little slimy, a little salty, I instantly knew what this was, Ron's precum. I had tasted my own before but Ron's tasted so much better, I very nearly came from this alone. I sucked with new vigor, trying to coat my whole mouth is in this new taste.

Ron must have noticed this new dedication, he started panting as I went. I pursed my lips to better feel his cock as I ran along it reveling in the feeling of passing over rim of his head. His panting grew more ragged, his cock felt harder, and the massive balls I felt on my chest started to lift away and tighten. I knew what all of this meant but I wanted to hear him say it. I didn't have to wait too long before he let me know just how well I was doing.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth". He said it between pants and the matter-of-fact way he put it made me go into overdrive. Now it was the only thing I wanted, I needed to taste his cum. This man who awoke my sissy self, it was only right he be the first real man I taste.

He started to help me with some little thrusts as I continued to run my mouth up and down his shaft. What little rhythm he had fell apart as he got close until he finally let out a mighty grunt and I became acquainted with my new favorite taste in the world.

The first shot hit the roof of my mouth with more force that I'd expected, and it had only barely fallen start coating my tongue before a second wad blasted all over my mouth with another of Ron's deep groans. I felt his balls lift with each shot and the slimy salty taste was ecstasy. I wanted him to paint my pretty face too though, after the second load I released his head from my mouth and stuck my tongue out as he shot another massive rope, landing across my face. Finally with one last grunt the final, slightly smaller, load landed across my lips and on my tongue. The smell was intoxicating and the look on Ron's face was one of satisfaction. I did it! I thought to myself, I made a real man cum!

Ron released my arms and I immediately wrapped my hand around his shaft and cupped his balls while I made out with his cock head, wishing desperately for more of Ron's seed. as I stroked, massaged, and kissed, as if to answer my prayer, a little more cum started to eke out. I was sure to lift it out of my mouth so that Ron could watch the final drops fall into my already full mouth. He had a look of surprise as I did so but he didn't look away. I let my tongue play with the musky liquid in my mouth while he watched my cum-stained face. Finally, I made sure to look into his eyes as I closed my mouth and swallowed. As his seed traveled through my body it clung to my throat, it left a taste in my mouth. And as I felt its warmth finally hit my stomach I came, hard. As I shivered in ecstasy, Ron never looked away. I looked back at him after I was done, something definitely needed to be said.

"Thank you for giving me your cum, daddy" My voice sounded indistinguishable from a girl's. It was at this moment; I knew I would worship Ron's cock forever. As he got up and left, I found myself wanting even more. Next time, I hope he pins me from behind, I wonder how he would feel inside of me?

GawknBalk
GawknBalk
36 Followers