A Dream of Age & Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, virile nerd out there," I heard after a few minutes and apparently a toilet visit, "feel like a mercy fuck for a frustrated old lady after a very, very, annoying conference call?"

I made it to the bedroom door and stopped. She was standing in front of her bed in an open cup bustier, suspenders and stockings, and stilettos. My cock was suddenly painfully constrained in my jeans.

"You have clothes on, geek boy, fix that."

I shed my clothes in the few steps to reach her and we clenched with our mouths meeting hard and open. I grabbed her arse cheeks and she pushed her uplifted breasts in my chest. I moved down and sucked hard on one nipple then the other as her hand reached down to find my already rampant shaft.

I pushed her down and held her thighs open as I kissed one, then the other, working my tongue into her hungry cunt and swollen clit. When I found it I felt her hands grab the back of my head and pull me tight. I had fingers in both holes and between her rocking her hips and grabbing my head I wondered if I'd suffocate before breaking fingers or having my neck snapped. I tasted a gush of hot cum as she just let out a long hard moan, then an 'aaahhhh' of relief before we both went still. I looked up to find her eyes, heavy lidded, a smile softening her face.

"Come up here," she said as she scooted and turned, "get that thing in me."

I obeyed. She bucked and pushed me to fuck her as hard as I'd ever done, my pubic bone making an audible slap as I hit bottom on each stroke. Sweat was covering both of us as she bucked to meet me.

Then she had another climax, quicker and shallower but from her moan no less satisfying. She wrapped her legs and I stopped, which I knew she liked when I wasn't yet close myself.

"Remember..." she said between deep, slow breaths, "that you'd owe me a... favour."

"Yes, Godmother, is it time to pay up?"

Her eyes were open as slits, her smile soft with her open mouthed breathing.

"Yes, roll off," I rolled off of her in the direction she pushed and she turned and stood up, my cock quivering seeing her, my sense of her body glowing in satisfaction. She opened the bottom drawer of the side table and pulled out a strap on harness with a small vibrator on the back and a five inch pink dildo on the front. She was pulling it on.

"You promised," she said with a look of feral lust, "and I can get two fingers up there no worry, I think this'll fit just fine."

Realisation achieved. Oh. Well. I hadn't known what favour she'd want but I couldn't say this was a total surprise. And she was right. Two fingers hitting my prostate during a blowjob was easily achieved and more than welcome.

"I took a solemn vow," I said as I moved toward her, she motioned me to stop.

"This is my side to get fucked on, that side."

I did a one-eighty as she walked, nay, strutted, her pink cock leading her around the bed and laid on my back with my legs up, access available to her. She opened the top drawer of my side table and pulled out the bottle of lube and started slathering it on her fake dick.

"Here, I'll check," she bent over and slid her mouth down my cock slick and wet with her pussy juices then looked up at me, "yum, I do taste good, no wonder you like eating me."

She pumped her mouth up and down my shaft a few times, then I felt lube slick fingers fucking my arsehole in sync with her sucking.

Then she lifted and my arse went empty. She lubed the dildo one last time and put it at my puckered hole.

"Last chance to save your tender virginity, young man, walk away now, just don't plan to come back," her eyes glittering, knowing that I wasn't going anywhere.

"What makes you think I'm a virgin?" I asked and then my mouth opened in an 'O' as I felt the dildo intrude past my outer ring and slowly push deeper into my nether region.

"Damn, the private investigators I hired to check you out really weren't very good," she said slowly.

"Oh... ah... holy... fuck..." I said as it finally came to a halt. I could feel the vibrations as her side of the harness kept things humming. I felt her hand start to jack my still hard cock as the dildo backed off then once more pressed its intrusion. I adjusted myself slightly and she found a rhythm, her hand and hips doing my prick and arse in indecent synchrony. I reached up and caressed, pulled and pinched her nipples.

My breathing sped up and I saw her panting, both of us covered in fresh sheens of sweat.

"What am I?" she asked me when she felt my cock getting close to its reward.

"Arse fucking bitch..." I said to her smile of confirmation. She'd forced Kate to tell her that phrase. Kate had apparently heard it from some acquaintances at other firms when they were discussing Yvonne. Somehow she had detected her assistant had that secret and I wondered if Kate knew how accurate that really was.

"Aaarrrrggghhh..." I practically screamed as my cock shot a stream of cum something like two hand spans in height to arc and splash down on my clenched abs. My last sight before my eyes closed with the force of my orgasm was her look of purely satisfied glee and lust as I felt the dildo shoved once more into my arse as her hands pumped my shaft and my next spasm pushed out more of my cream. She stopped with her plastic prick fully inserted and my eyes opened as slits as pumped my cock two more times to to push out a fair amount of my juice that added to the load running down my prick to cover her hand.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." I moaned, "holy fucking fuck."

I watched her lift her cum covered fingers to her mouth and lick them clean as she removed the intruder from my arse.

"Shit.." I said as I felt it leave and my arse slam shut too late to save my tender backside.

"Better not on my bed," she said, I shook my head as my breathing went back to normal. She bent over and licked through the puddle of cum on my stomach then moved to snowball me with an open mouth kiss. I reached down and unhooked the harness and dropped it to the floor. She must've kicked off her shoes as they were missing when she climbed onto the bed, our mouths still locked in tongue wars as I turned and moved up, to allow her to lie on top of me as we kept kissing.

She lifted her head a bit to look me in the eye.

"Dude, you don't know how bad I needed that after that call... Thank you. You can do mine now, if you can manage it," she said huskily, "unless it's too tired after that..."

"Just keep kissing me and I'll show you how to fuck an arse in a couple of minutes," I pulled her back down.

9 Let's Make a Deal in Late July

We were in a small Newtown coffee shop on the last Saturday afternoon before our trip, a rare weekend at my place instead of hers. We were both drained after a hard week. I'd put in extra hours making sure I had enough code whipped into shape to allow my two junior developers to make good progress. I didn't mind the odd email but I was going to disconnect as much as possible.

Yvonne had spent hours with a couple of her folks putting together the local view of pre- and post-Brexit work. For a global firm headquartered in London even their great minds weren't entirely sure what the new landscape would be. Of course, even the UK government had no clue. She knew she'd be needing to present and discuss at the London meeting along with all of their other offices.

Our respective tasks relatively tamed, we hoped the coming week we could mostly spend fine-tuning our post-London itinerary. Right now, it was 'get car, drive, fuck, sleep'. I had made contact with a couple of distant relatives but mostly we just had locations. Oh well.

The winter day outside was sharpishly chilled and cloudy but mercifully dry so far and the lack of pedestrian traffic meant it wasn't overly crowded. We were at a little table in a back corner not quite facing each other. I could see the side of a cute redhead over Yvonne's left shoulder.

"Since it's your fault that my spare time for reading has been reduced as your insatiable sex drive causes you to force yourself upon me repeatedly, you need to help me with something," she said, not loudly but staring a bit into space and obviously thinking of something.

"Ok, shoot," but I thought I saw slight movement over her shoulder.

"How does the gate network in 'The Expanse' work? What is outside the slow zone?"

"Um, I haven't read 'The Expanse' series."

"What? Say what? Why am I allowing a wannabe nerd like you access to my sweet womanhood? How do I not already know this disturbing fact about you?"

Her smile had softened the words just enough. Then my eyes flicked over her shoulder to the change in the redhead's posture and I could tell she was trying not to laugh, or what I could see of her mouth at that angle seemed to indicate that. It was obvious she was enjoying the show. I could also see but couldn't read that she was in an ongoing text conversation.

"Your private detectives looking into my background really were incompetent," I said, "hire better ones for your next boyfriend."

"That I'll do!"

"But anyway," I said in my defence, "you haven't read 'Night's Dawn.'"

"I'm talking good space opera, not crap space opera."

"What, 'The Expanse' is better because Corey is actually two people who between them managed to blow enough telly execs to get a show made and Hamilton can only to get to half that number because he's a solo author?"

My eyes darted again to see the redhead fire off a text then go still and then I saw Yvonne's eyebrows raise, then her eyes flicked to her left then back to me. I nodded slightly and pointed to my phone on the table and mimed typing then nodded quickly over her shoulder. She put on the smile that I'd only seen a couple of times when she was discussing the specific methods she'd used to dispose of the dry, withered corpses of vanquished business competitors.

"Hmmf. Ok, here's the deal. We each get to challenge the other to something. Until that's done, we get to block something. Ok?"

"Blind deal? Ok. I'll bite," I saw the redhead's head tilt slightly, as if she really didn't want to miss the coming punchline.

"You have to read the first three 'Expanse' books, that's how far I was before your insatiable rooting distracted me," Yvonne started, "and until you do no more fucking me up the arse."

I saw the redhead's jaw drop and it looked like the bit of her one eye I could see blinked rapidly then her fingers went nuts. Then again, I had much the same reaction except for the fingers.

"Those books are huge! What am I supposed to do while I'm reading and need more than pussy or mouth, hit that place on Commonwealth Street?"

"Remember, my wire can cut flesh and bone," she said, "but after the first book you can bugger me once, one more time after the second, after the third, my sphincter will be unprotected."

"You're mixing genres now on that first part. I call foul," she nodded her head in acquiescence at only that point, then I said, "right. Ok. You have to read the 'Night's Dawn' trilogy and until then no pegging MY arse. Same terms, one dildo intrusion per first two books, then yeah. Off we go. The rest of me is fair game."

Yvonne's eyes darted to her left again then back in a question, the redhead seemed to be twitching just a bit at the moment but apparently unable to summon the physical control to text. I wondered if medical attention might be needed. I smiled then opened my mouth in a silent laugh.

"I'm not sure that's fair," she said, "you've done my arse twice a day in past and that's the least you want so you have lots of incentive, but I only want yours after very, very, annoying conference calls for work."

"You have three of those calls every day," I said, "and that's on a Sunday."

"You've got a point there, butt boy," she conceded without conceding, "we have a deal?"

"Deal, butt girl. Shake?"

We shook hands and I saw the redhead's jaw clench and she swallowed, I think the stroke had passed but brain damage was severe. I nodded to Yvonne and she subtly turned herself to be able to see the redhead out of the corner of her eye, her smile wicked. To tell the truth, I wasn't sure how much of the amusement was at the redhead's expense and how much at mine. Oh well, I needed some new reading material and I really had been wanting to read the 'Expanse' series.

Two young women entered through the door and their eyes went slightly wide as they scanned past us before locking on the redhead's. We'd found the other side of her text conversation. One was a good looking petite Asian, Chinese I was rather sure and the other I was certain was Greek, dark and pretty. If she were with my mother's relatives I'd not bat an eye.

They entered and I noticed the redhead put her hand up in a 'stop' gesture, then pointed to a newly-freed larger table just to the side of the entrance, a couple of other groups between us along the side wall and the new spot she'd chosen. She stood up and went still for a second then gathered her coat and coffee and walked to the front, as the other two nodded and went to the counter.

"Think those two know about the last part of our deal?" Yvonne said quietly once the redhead was out of hearing.

"Didn't see her text," I said, "so probably not."

"Hell of a twitch when you said it," I was advised with a bigger smile to smile back. I'd seen it.

The redhead glanced over at us quickly, we hoped our thousand yard stares kept her from thinking she was being watched. Our bodies were relaxed, one hand each clasped on top of the table and our other hands holding our coffees.

Her companions arrived at the table we caught a few trying-to-be-discrete glances our way over the next few minutes as the redhead regaled her friends with the full story, we wondered if she had the imagination to embellish or simply told it straight.

"Ready?" Yvonne asked as she looked into her empty mug.

"Yeah, one last thing. Follow my lead."

A subtle nod. We pulled on our jackets and walked to the front door. Just as I was opening it I looked back at my co-conspirator and said in a voice I hoped would carry just far enough.

"C'mon, butt girl, I have lots of reading to do, I plan to finish first. I have fresh lube."

"Fat chance," she said in a similar timbre as I continued halfway out the door, "you move your lips when you read. Lube up yourself, butt boy."

We turned right only so we'd have an instant to register their wide-eyed, open-mouthed expressions. Then we were past. She entwined her left arm in my right and it took us something like ten metres of confusing other pedestrians with our clear laughing before either of us could speak. She recovered just before I did.

"Shall we go get comfortable and have a quiet afternoon reading?"

I kissed her on the cheek.

"A few minutes and my Kindle will be ready to go," I agreed as a cold drizzle started. Perfect afternoon to sit next to each other on the lounge and read.

10 Drinks & Deals in Early August

On Tuesday afternoon I took the Circle Line tube from South Kensington but hopped off at Monument instead of Liverpool Street station. The latter was closer to Yvonne's building on Throgmorton Street but I'd allowed plenty of time to stroll through the famous City of London Square Mile and despite my enforced jacket and suit it was cool enough a slow stroll was fine. As it was the end of the working day most traffic was going the other way. It was said a few hundred thousand people worked daily in the Square Mile but only seven or eight thousand LIVED there. London as a whole had over eight million. That I believed.

While my best suit was reserved for Friday night's formal dinner I still had to do the dress up thing for tonight's cocktail party. After arriving Friday evening our first task on Saturday, after fucking and breakfast, was to locate two suits for me. Tonight's was nice but off the rack, the one for Friday's dinner I would pick up on Thursday.

"A custom tailored suit," I gaped a bit, "that's a bit, um, over the top?"

"I'm paying," she said, "and you'll understand when you feel how it fits you. Consider it a Christmas present!"

"Well," I said slowly, "a step up from the socks my aunt always gave me..."

Until now we'd done bits and pieces, sport jackets, and a few shirts, to nudge my wardrobe to be minimally acceptable for some of our outings. I knew Yvonne had bit her tongue a bit but her wisdom was I needed to 'grow' into it. Having a bit of the cultural cringe in my nature, being away from home in the city where Savile Row even today had its aura made me for almost the first time enthusiastic about shopping. Comparing my suit to those around me I felt pretty good. And now Yvonne's explanation about having the suits made more sense.

"I know you can intellectually eviscerate any of these people but if you just LOOK like you BELONG you'll almost never have to."

Good plan. We would see. I had noticed that at some of our social events, as I upgraded my wardrobe over time I tended to be ignored more often unless I initiated conversation.

Kind of weird but I hadn't been able to try the theory out as yet, although most of the out of town attendees were at the Ampersand Hotel with us. We'd met up with many of them for an informal drink Sunday evening so most everyone had been in casual dress. I had never truly registered how international her firm was until I met the MDs and VPs from Tokyo, Shanghai, Singapore, Dubai, Nairobi, Lagos, Cape Town, Brasilia... Notable was no one from the States, but apparently he was elsewhere for some reason or another. Yvonne wasn't going into detail and I didn't much care.

I also saw why Yvonne liked her employer as about a third of folks we met were women. That was unfortunately rare in the upper echelons of my profession and likewise hers too. Most had their partners along and I noticed the Brazilian MD could be Yvonne's cousin, their ages and looks very much alike. The comparison ended there as the Brazilian's companion was a beautiful darker skinned woman who spoke perfect English. I could manage a few words of my mother's Greek but that every one of these people spoke at least two languages, their English accents a grand tour of the continents of the world, made me again regret my wasted youth.

But overall I liked these folks, most were a few years older than Yvonne and their partners ranged from about my age for the other cradle robbers on up. I'd commented how nice everyone seemed and Yvonne had said it was like a truce during war. The backstabbing would be during the days while everyone made nice and drank expensive cocktails at night.

With those thoughts in mind I gave my name at the reception desk at Yvonne's building and was directed into a wood-paneled bar which matched every stereotype of a posh British club I could think of. I stopped just inside and scanned the crowd looking for my lover, I saw her about halfway along the right hand wall, opposite the bar, speaking to a tall, elegant woman. Yvonne caught me eye and nodded toward the bar and held up her hand, holding a drink of some sort. I took the hint and collected myself some sort of whisky cocktail before walking through the crowd to meet her.

"This is Margaret Timmons," Yvonne said to me after a quick kiss as she introduced the elegant older woman, light brunette hair in a bob with some grey that seemed carefully measured as a percentage amount, "she's the company CFO. Margaret, this is my partner Constantine Cooper, call him Costa."

"Good to meet you, Ms. Timmons," I said as we shook hands. She was dressed in the same sort of knee-length dark business dress suit as Yvonne, the main visible difference being the more modest pumps she wore. And her rather more modest neckline. And a rather more modest bust under that high neckline. I had the feeling another not so visible difference was Margaret probably wasn't commando as was Yvonne. And me for that matter. But they were both about the same height so they could easily stare me down.

1...34567...9