A Dream of Age & Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon, lover, let go, let go, I want to see your face when you do," she said smiling at me.

"Almost... almost...," I started to pump my hips in rhythm with her hands, the first time in quite a while any hands other than mine had done this, condom or not.

"Oh, shit," I felt my cock expand and I shot into the condom, her smile grew as my eyes slitted, her upper teeth biting her lower lip in something like amusement as I blew two more shots before she slowed but didn't release me.

She kissed me, slowly and our mouths opened to allow our tongues to joust. I felt her carefully shifting the condom. Then she backed off.

"Let's go, bit of clean up," she said, "then you have a job to do if you recall."

She backed up and I made sure the condom didn't flop off although my cock had barely softened. We walked into the en suite and I slipped it off to tie it and put it into her trash, she took a washcloth and dampened it with warm water then dabbed and rubbed my cock, then kissed it very lightly, then rose up and we pressed against each other to kiss and rub our naked bodies, I felt her massive tits pressed against my chest, my cock vertical against her.

I nudged her back toward the bed and we crab walked with our tongues locked. She sat on the bed and grabbed another condom and placed it on my cock head, then engulfed it into her mouth as she unrolled it. I pulled her toward me and she pumped my cock with her mouth a few times before she moved and turned onto the bed, opening her legs.

I climbed on and positioned myself between her legs. I fingered her pussy to find it very wet.

"Won't need this, not yet at least," she pushed the lube to the far side of the bed, "now, fuck me."

I positioned myself at her opening and inserted the head.

"That's where it needs to be," I said, as I slowly inserted it, as her mouth opened slowly to take a breath, turning into a smile as I reached full penetration. I watched her gasp as I pulled almost completely out then pushed it home quickly, then got myself into a fast rhythm, hitting her clit with my pubic bone at each full penetration.

"You... said... a long, hard... root..." I panted.

"Yeah... this..." then she pulled me down to kiss her as I arched my back to slam into her time after time as she pumped her hips to meet me at every stroke.

I quit kissing her as much to catch my breath as anything and put my head beside hers, each of us nuzzling cheeks and ears as I pounded her and she pumped back, her arms wrapped around my back, her long legs spread but her calves around my arse to help her pump.

I thought I heard her say very quietly, amongst our moans and panting, 'thanks, Dave,' but then I just assumed it was my imagination as she went 'aaahhhh' and pulled me tight as an orgasm hit, I slowed myself to push and retreat only slowly for a few moments.

"Keep... going..." she said, as she loosened her grip enough to allow me to slowly regain my momentum, "you... were... right... long... and... hard... Yum..."

Another couple of minutes and it was my turn to go 'aaahhhh.'

"Do it," she said huskily, "fill it."

I obeyed, grunting as I pumped myself into the condom. She wrapped me tightly once I came to a stop. Then I moved back and kissed her, slowly and deeply. She reached between us and I felt her grip the condom and my cock as I slowly withdrew, the tip loaded with what I think was my most extreme load ever.

"Get rid of this," she instructed me, "then come back to me."

I stood and held the condom on, my cock definitely softening. I disposed of it and washed myself quickly. As I walked back in and around the foot of the bed I saw a photo on her dresser. It was a posed picture of most certainly a younger Yvonne, with a nice looking sandy haired man of similar age and a cute toddler, all smiling widely. Written across it was 'Happy Birthday Mum from Dave and Roberto.' I looked at the man again. I froze. Not like looking into a mirror but could be a brother. I had my mother's dark hair and features but my brother had our Irish father's. Like this Dave.

"Yes," she said softly behind me, "he was Dave and my little one was Roberto, after my father."

I turned, her arms were beckoning to me.

"I thought I heard..." I started to say as I climbed back onto the bed.

"Don't worry, Constantine, I was thanking his memory," she pulled me toward her in a tight embrace, "when you came Wednesday it was fifteen years since the day it happened."

I thought she was going to cry but she took an incredibly slow, deep breath then held it. Then she shifted to look me in the face.

"I know you're not him. But I couldn't help it. You're nice, cute, and you came just when I needed you. I don't expect, yet, we'll grow old together or anything like that. I mostly just needed a good, hard, root."

She smiled at that and I smiled back, we both chuckled a bit.

"And, well, much to my parent's disappointment I don't have a religious bone in my body but seeing you the other day was just, well, then, the pub and that needle thing... Good thing Cthulhu told your boss to send you."

"Glad it was him and not Satan," I said, hoping my tone wasn't going to screw everything up.

"Hah. I know from what Satan sends. You might not be an angel but you're no beast of hell."

Her recounting of her third marriage told me she probably did know of beasts from hell.

"Now, that kind of stuff's for the morning. Or after. When are you going to be ready to go again?"

She reached down to embrace my cock, which began twitching.

"Let me suck your tits," I moved forward, " and you do what you're doing, won't be long. Hope we have enough condoms."

After that my mouth was too occupied to offer more words.

3 A Reckoning in Early April

About a month after my first 'date' with Yvonne I was helping Yu Yan with a program when I received a text and checked it quickly.

"Damn," I muttered, to a questioning look, "no, not you. Be right back."

I nodded to him as Jason passed me and I looked back to see a now smiling Yu Yan. A twist of fate had apparently led four people to better places.

'MFers," started the text as I found a corner, 'sorry love, they have my balls in a vice. Need rain check. Come tomorrow for 15K, then pizza and plan for the long stay. Will make it worth your while. Unless you're busy...'

I responded that I'd send my regrets to the supermodels I'd made dates with, that would cause them to fall into deep depressions but I now had a better offer for tomorrow.

The next evening we arrived at her place sweaty in our running gear and carrying our respective collections of day clothing.

"Pizza be here in a few minutes," she said as she slapped me on the arse, kissed me quickly then walked as she released her hair from its ponytail, "go put on something dry, I need to use the loo."

I stripped down and had pulled on track pants and a loose long-sleeved t-shirt, some of the small set of clothing I had gathered here for just such occasions, when she came in to the bedroom naked from the waist down.

"Sweet," I said and pointed to the bed, "just bend over right here and I'll take care of your needs..."

"Big talker," she said, sticking her tongue out at me as she lifted off her tee and running bra to reveal tits I never tired of seeing, her nipples prominent from the chill outside and the recent exertions. Just then the door buzzed.

"Go," she shooed me out, "get our dinner in here..."

I walked toward the door when we both heard her work mobile demanding attention.

The pizza delivery dealt with I heard her release the invectives she'd held back while a third party was present.

"No worries, love," I said, "go in your office and deal with the call, I'll bring you in some pizza and a nice, cold beer."

"They better not keep me all night like last night," she said darkly, but then she kissed me on the cheek and walked to the second bedroom she'd converted to an office. Evening conference calls weren't that rare, her home office in London coordinating world-wide strategy in the expected case of Britain descending into the expected chaos and cannibalism post-Brexit. Their morning aligned with our prime time evening.

I delivered her Crust pizza slices and a glass of Lord Nelson's Victory Bitter, got a deep hard open-mouthed kiss with lots of tongue while someone prattled on the phone, then got my arse swatted as she leered at me walking out the room. I stood in the doorway and dropped my trackies to show her my half-hard cock and at that she shooed me out.

I sat on the lounge, ate and watched Wests against the Storm on Thursday night NRL, one advantage of being delayed a night. I'd grown up in a Wests household, but to my dad they were, and would always be, the Magpies, not Wests Tigers. Yvonne had grown up in Eel's territory but against the hated Storm she would cheer Wests on even in absentia as it was for the moment.

I'd put the leftover pizza in the fridge and was headed back to the lounge when I was grabbed from behind.

"God," she wheezed, "that was soooo boring..."

"Hey," I tried to sound cheerful, "at least they invite you. Must want to hear what you think."

"Thanks for trying," she tugged my arm, "one more beer each and last few minutes of the game."

On the lounge as the action on the telly slowed, my eyes lingered over the panoramic view of lights and space out her windows. With something missing.

"You have a view over a world famous harbour but not of its two most iconic symbols."

"Sure. Saved a bundle that way. Go on the balcony, lean over, can see part of one."

I had a laugh at that. Made perfect sense. I'd seen it so didn't bother.

Back to Wests and their victory had us meet for a kiss, then another, then I pushed her over on her back, or she pulled me, in any case I was on top of her with my tongue buried in her mouth, my body on top of hers as I shifted to lift her loose top so I could move down to suck on first one nipple then the other as her hand slipped under my loose elastic waistband and started to massage my cock.

"Sit up," she directed me and tugged at my track pants, "and get these off..."

I did as I was told, my cock fully erect and quivering slightly as they dropped to my ankles and I sat back. She lifted her top off, the curtains as usual wide open but I'd found offered no view except to telescopes.

She kissed me hard and returned to jacking my cock while I caressed her breasts and nipples.

"I got a call yesterday," she whispered to me, "and that's why I was so upset at my distant masters fucking up our plans..."

She let me go and tugged and I lifted off my shirt to allow her to start kissing down my chest then stomach. She wrapped a hand around the base of my cock and held it tightly then she wrapped her mouth around the head and swirled her tongue around it.

"And now," she looked up at me with those twinkly eyes, "time to return a favour."

She pushed her mouth over my cock to her hand, then closed her lips around it tightly and slowly pulled up, then slowly engulfed it again, sliding her hand down to take more into her mouth.

"Ah, oh," I moaned, realisation dawning, "glad it was good news."

She pulled her mouth off but kept her hand around my shaft, her eyes momentarily those of the senior executive.

"You've been a good boy, right, loving only me?" it was both quote and demand.

"I have, my sweet, none but you," I vowed quietly and sincerely.

The senior executive gave way to the twinkle. I felt her mouth slowly engulf almost my entire cock and she started to piston up and down on it as I rubbed her naked back and pushed my hips up and down to try and match her rhythm.

She slowed and stopped and lifted off, her hand pumping my spit slackened shaft.

"I'm out of practice," she said looking sideways at me as she worked her jaw, "need more practice."

She swallowed me again but moved more slowly and deliberately.

"Ah, you can practice as much as you want," I panted, "anytime. Anywhere."

She'd apparently found a rhythm more amenable to her current stamina, half pumping with her hand and half with her mouth. I didn't care, my breathing going rough as I felt the pressure building in my balls.

"I... I'm going to... blow..." I stammered, which just got a muffled 'uh huh' and a faster pace.

"Oh, fuck... yeah..." I felt my cock grow and she halted as my first shot went into her throat, swallowing sounds just audible over the post-match review on the telly and her hand and lips drew two more spasms to be swallowed. She licked me clean before she rose up, licking her lips. I pulled her to me to kiss.

I knew where I wanted to put my next load and from the pressure of her kisses and her hand tugging at my recovering cock I was pretty sure she wanted it there. Soon if her tugging was any indication.

4 At Galaxy in Late April

We were wandering amongst the throngs of CBD tourists and shoppers on a Saturday after a fast, hard morning run and slow, hard fuck at her place. Autumn was advancing but for now the weather was mild enough for her to wear a translucent, tight red blouse that was clearly meant for a woman of rather more modest breast size, which had unclosable buttons making her red bra do double duty as outerwear. I kept snapping pictures on my phone that I told her I planned to sell to the tabloids.

"Go ahead," she said, "I'll sell them better ones."

"Hmm, ok. We're here." I always expressed my appreciation for her choice of such leisure time clothes. She told me once that she knew her work attire needed to show off her body a bit but stay conservative and she hadn't had much reason the last few years to express her more adventurous side. Clothes which had the side effect of causing me to go glassy-eyed. She liked being able to do that. She said she didn't want to miss out before she was 'too bleeding old to pull it off'. I told her she had a while before that day arrived. That got a 'crawler' response but also the desired twinkle.

We climbed the stairs to a place we'd not yet visited together but we'd both visited on our own, Galaxy Bookshop, the area centre of gravity for F&SF.

"How come Kate hates me?" I asked as we were going up the stairs.

"What? My assistant doesn't hate you. She just thinks you're an ill-mannered bogan not worthy of access to the sweet, sweet pussy of her boss," was the answer, leaving me stuck in a comical jaw quivering expression. Comical to her.

"Ohh kay, well, that clears that up," I managed.

"I might be paraphrasing her comments a bit... But I think that's the gist of it," Yvonne continued with an expression like she was reviewing a video then grinning broadly, "but she might've said 'cooch'. The sweet, sweet cooch of her boss."

"She's just jealous she can't have it," I said, knowing she had a boyfriend. But whatever.

"Bit of that," said Yvonne with a light smile, "she just got used to a boyfriend being the one thing she had over me."

We split up a bit wandering the aisles, checking out new titles and old ones we may have missed.

"Hey," she said as I was opposite her along a bookshelf that was just short enough we could see eye to eye, "'Hunger Games.' Slavish copy or coincidental imitation?"

"She's always claimed quite strenuously she never heard of 'Battle Royale' before writing her books," I said, I worked out she was in the row of 'C' authors and had likely come upon the subject trilogy.

"Besides," I continued, and pointed out the window at the throngs of pedestrians, "how many of those poor normal sane people out there would've heard of 'Battle Royale' back then?"

"We knew."

"We're freaks."

"Got me there," she said as her eyes twinkled. I resolved that making her eyes twinkle was possibly becoming my favourite thing in the whole world. Then they twinkled with the purest evil.

"Oh, I guess I should let you know," she said after a moment of silent shelf scanning.

"Uh, what?"

"We're going to Springwood next Saturday."

Springwood. My parents had moved to that town just in the Blue Mountains an hour or so west of the City when they retired to escape the ever more tightly packed suburbs. A not uncommon tactic for people not needing a family house and wanting more elbow room and lower prices even at the cost of mum's grumbling at being too far away from her grandchildren. Why would we go there? Oh... She read the confusion and dawning realisation.

"It's not like you ever talk to your poor parents," she informed me, "so your mum and I agreed the whole family would get together for dinner. And she asked if I'd be kind enough to bring you along. Although she made clear that's optional."

"Oh... kay," was all I could manage.

"Your boss hooked me up," she explained, "well, hooked up your mum. She, well, she has... ideas... about her baby boy and wants to meet me."

"Those ideas...," I hesitated.

"Yeah," her expression went serious, "I know what she means. At our dinner, I left out I won't, can't, be doing that. An operation, got sick right after the accident. Thought bit too bummer to tell that about me that night. I kinda thought you'd run screaming as it was."

Her sad smile confirmed it was almost too much bummer for our favourite bookstore.

"What my mum wants," I said slowly as realisation grew, "she usually gets. But not always. This issue is one such."

The smile made it to her eyes, but it wasn't pure joy. But it seemed behind it was confirmation she knew more about me than I did. As usual. Then her tone brightened.

"In any case she'll be happy she'll finally meet one of your girlfriends."

"Hey," I tried to summon a defence, "um, well. Yeah. She met that one I had in high school... Didn't go well... So I quit taking them..."

5 A Family Dinner in Mid May

That my mum had grandchildren, even if she didn't see them quite as often as she'd prefer now she and my father lived up the mountain, didn't mean she wasn't expecting more. My brother and sister seemed quite settled with the offspring they had and all of my mum's pressure was directed at me to give her more babies to dote on, especially as my nephews and niece were approaching adolescence. My efforts to gently disabuse her of the likelihood of that had been that, gentle, and I knew she still expected. I knew she felt I was too carefree and needed to 'settle down' if only I could find the right woman.

I was still thinking about my introductions as we left the lift in the basement car park of Yvonne's building. I had my licence but didn't own a car, nowhere to park it and each end of my commute was a five minute walk to directly-connected train stations and Uber was ubiquitous. On the rare occasions I needed a car GetGo and a couple of other car sharing services provided econobox cars in sufficient numbers near my flat.

But Yvonne had a car. A black AMG SLC 43, 2 years old. A sweet hardtop sport coupe convertible with turbos. We put our coats into the boot along with a bag which had a gift Yvonne planned to present. On past weekends we'd taken the car out a couple of times for weekend drives where I'd quickly learned a lesson in driving.

"Amazing the things you can do when you don't have anyone around to fuck," she said smiling as she squealed around a corner and navigated into spaces barely longer than the car getting us out of the city, "like taking race and defensive driving lessons."

"That's one thing to do," I said tightly as I rethought my atheism, "do you plan to break only traffic laws or also the laws of physics? Maybe we should go to Germany so you could hit the autobahn. But take out life insurance on me first so you'll get paid when I die of fright."

"Solid retirement plan," she said with a laugh.

On this morning I thought maybe we wouldn't make it to Springwood and I'd be spared. Yesterday morning my parents had woken to a dusting of snow at their place but today's blue skies meant clear roads. Yvonne was wearing the boots from our first 'date' and jeans just slightly less form-fitting than that Saturday, a scoop neck jumper layered over a translucent white Lycra t-shirt that fit like a second skin and a white bra that was itself a wonder of engineering. It was unlikely we'd be taking our jumpers off but if so she said she was happy to confirm to everyone how shallow baby Costa was, only after this lovely but naive woman for her very impressive body. And I'd be a fool to not think she could pull it off.

123456...9