A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 98: Attachment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the sort of predicament that, honestly speaking, Caleldir never thought that he would have to deal with. He had a succubus attached to him, via his dick, and was now walking around with her hanging off of him. Or at least was planning on walking around. He had his hands holding her up by her asscheeks, but it was difficult to walk like this. "Could you lock your arms and legs around me a bit more?" He asked Dahlia rather sheepishly. "As you are now, it is not easy to walk."

"I am trying," Dahlia gasped. She shifted and wrapped her legs more firmly around his hips. The warm closeness of his body, the way his cock shifted inside her with each step... the succubus actually came very close to climaxing again even without the help of an orgasm from her 'prey.' Except he was more trap than prey, it turned out.

Now he was ready to start making his way towards Sornamal's room, hoping to initiate mental connection with the A.I. He had been too far away in the garden before to make than connection, but he hoped that moving closer to her would allow him to telepathically plead with her to help. And so, he walked through Sornamal's estate. With each step, Dahlia's position on his cock shifted. Not by much, but very noticeably. Caleldir's expression was rather odd because of this, and once or twice he may have gasped as he took a stair step. This was pleasurable torture, a strange slow-motion fucking.

One way or another, he made his way to outside Sornamal's room, out of sight of the door. -Risa? Risa!- He called to her. -Your succubus has gotten rather attached to me. I would appreciate your help.-

In the room, Risa blinked. -Wait... what... Oh. Oh, dear.- The A.I. did not sound as surprised as Caleldir hoped she would. More guilty than surprised, actually, which inflamed his suspicions. -I will be right there.- She turned to Sornamal and Sidhriia. "You have this next part, yes? I need to go open a portal for Caleldir to access my subplane. Should not take but a minute." The biological A.I. hurried out.

When she saw Caleldir there with the red-skinned Dahlia wrapped around him, her expression was comical, a mixture of guilt, amusement, and surprise. "Yeah, we do not want the others to see this," she said shortly. "Now, Master Librarian, I am a bit annoyed by the fact that I still have not had the chance to have sex with you since I created this brand-new, technically still a virgin body, and already you have a succubus on your member. I know, I know. My fault. My avatars will have to deal with you. Go to my sub-plane. You will be safe there."

Caleldir tried to respond, but the A.I. shushed him. "Just... my avatar will explain things. Go! Quick before someone sees you and decides to remove Dahlia by cutting her off of you!"

Dahlia had been extremely aroused by that point, but Risa's words made her shudder and almost visibly shrink. She said nothing to Risa and had nothing to say to her even if there was time to say it. What does one say in that sort of situation?

Not that she had time to say anything; the portal opened up again under the two of them, and Caleldir and Dahlia fell onto a sumptuous bed with Caleldir underneath again. Caleldir gasped. The collision forced his cock deeper in her than ever before. That last bit of pleasure was nearly enough to make him orgasm. He blinked, then scowled a bit. "Well, here we are," he said in a disgruntled tone. "Not that helpful, Risa."

Dahlia looked around at the room. It had no doors or windows: just one spacious chamber with a large bed, various chairs and couches, a table with food and drink, an oversized bathtub, and a toilet behind a screen. So... basically a supremely comfortable prison chamber. And the aura was... strange. It was the good sort of strange, Dahlia thought. It smelled of sexual energy that she, as a mere middling-powered succubus, could only dream of. It caused her to forget all about the prospect of being carved off of Caleldir's cock and remember the heat that had been built in her body just by walking around.

"What is this place?" Dahlia finally asked, speaking for the first time since announcing her embarrassment. As she spoke, she sat up on him. In that position, it was downright against her nature to not try to move her hips at least a little. So, the succubus began shifting him in and out of her sex as far as their connection would allow. She wasn't even consciously doing it. "And what did that woman mean by her 'avatar?'"

His breathing, which had been already heavy, was more regular now, but also carried the undertone of groaning arousal. "This is Risa's pocket dimension," Caleldir explained. He started trying to sit up a little. "She was an A.I. and built her organic body for herself. She still has the ability to manifest other versions of herself."

[She does,] R.I.S.A. said, appearing in her fully detailed purple glory and causing Dahlia to start in surprise and alarm. [And she is a bit peeved with how things turned out. You... you got stuck to the Master Librarian? To Caleldir?] The A.I. shook her head. [I need to observe this more personally. Caleldir! Lay back down. Dahlia! Lean back.]

Running her electrically vibrating hand over Dahlia's body, R.I.S.A. reach down and began to feel the conjunction of their sexes. Her eyes narrowed. Leaning in, she ran an electric tongue from Dahlia's clit to the root of Caleldir's shaft and back again. She slipped her hand in between the two of them, several fingers to either side of Caleldir's cock, and lifted up until Dahlia could not rise anymore off of him. Dahlia happily cooperated, clearly feeling at home with the succubus-like nature of the A.I. Then, R.I.S.A. let go and moved back.

Caleldir watched the investigation with amusement and annoyance. And arousal, but that much was obvious and redundant at this point. He stayed quiet, for the most part, except to gasp and moan a little here and there.

[I have never seen anything like this,] she said. She shifted to behind Dahlia, embracing the succubus with her smooth, lightly vibrating form. One hand played with the succubus's breasts, the other went down to continue massaging the point of connection between the two. For practical reasons of trying to separate them and investigate this, of course. [I have my theories, but I need to investigate more. Dahlia? Could you describe to me what happened?]

"Ahh..." Dahlia began to say as she tried to collect her thoughts. R.I.S.A. was making it difficult for her to think - which was really saying something; generally, the succubus could fuck and think at the same time. Such an ability was important in the dangerous lands of Hell.

Dahlia cleared her throat and tried again. "Okay... so I was checking up on what this one was doing-" her hand ran across Caleldir's chest to indicate that she was talking about him. "You know, just out of curiosity. And there he was, all alone. And I just wanted a quick taste - I swear, I wasn't going to steal him away or anything, no matter how tempted I was. Everything went as usual until he blew his load into me. Then-" She shuddered and moaned at the memory of it. Her hips began to shift against Caleldir's again. "Then there was the most monumental burst of energy which I thought would burn me to dust. It didn't - obviously - but then it was like I was knotted into him magically instead of physically - also obviously. Um. I think it's like one of those monkey fist traps. Except I don't know how to let go, you know?" Her thoughts wouldn't quite order the way she wanted them to, but she felt like she got the point across, so her explanation stopped there.

"I could- I could demonstrate this if you think it would help?" Dahlia said hopefully.

[Frankly, I would be angrier if it were not for the fact that I predicted you would do that. I figured that, once you had a taste of Caleldir, you would become addicted and I could pull him beyond your reach so that you would be forced to help us in order to get a fuller meal.]

"I should have suspected as much," Caleldir groaned.

The A.I ignored him. [I did not predict this connection. It is like nothing I have seen before...] Clearly, because she was repeating herself. [Hmm... yes, you demonstrating the event would really help.] The A.I. pulled back and sat a few feet away on the bed, watching. [Show me.]

Caleldir made a face at R.I.S.A., but the glare was spoiled by a gasp as Dahlia really started pumping on him. Her movements were highly limited, with how tightly they were connected, but still, she was fast coaxing an orgasm out of him. He decided to put his hands on her hips and thighs and help her with her movements. Heck, he thrusted up into her a bit too. Dahlia appreciated the little bit of help he was giving her. She was certainly not used to barely being able to move like this. Even with the smaller members, she had to work with in the past where she would have limited maneuverability, there wasn't that strange pulling pressure when she moved a little bit too much.

But she could still get the job done.

The thrill of fear and pleasure coursed through her body when she felt her victim on the edge of climax. Then, he was over the edge and it felt as if her Being was being seared to almost the point of ash again. She actually did scream that time, not worrying about getting discovered because of it. The sound was not one of fear or pain, but of overwhelming orgasm. That much would be pretty clear to R.I.S.A. at least.

When her climax came to a close, Dahlia collapsed forward against Caleldir's chest, just as stuck as she had been before. Her expression was dazed - almost to the point where she looked drugged. She felt drugged. It was wonderful.

R.I.S.A. watched the scene with interest. Not just of the prurient sort either. In fact, less so than normal. When Dahlia had her ear-splitting orgasm, R.I.S.A. almost had to shield her eyes.

For a few long moments, all was quiet. Then, R.I.S.A. cleared her throat. [I am not certain what happened there. That was... interesting.] She fell silent, deep in thought. After another few moments, she looked up. [It seems that you are not strong enough to take in essence as powerful as his. If you had wanted to feed off of him without worry, you should have used some sort of protection. As things are... well, you seemed to have bound yourself to him. I am not sure what the solution is. Maybe if you let him, or someone else even more powerful, bind you as a familiar, that would solve the issue.] She looked at the succubus with interest. [You would have to give you True Name, of course.] She paused, waiting for the succubus to process this. [Alternately, I could just try to lubricate you off of him.]

With a lazy groan, Dahlia attempted to get up from her comfortable position lain across Caleldir's chest. It was no use, however; she couldn't muster the strength yet to actually rise. Or the will. So she spoke to R.I.S.A. from where she was.

"Hah, no. Not going to give you my Name. I am not looking to be someone's familiar," the succubus said with a smirk. The concept did seem genuinely amusing to her. "That is generally the realm of much lesser succubi. Which I am not. But... I don't know if lubrication is going to make any difference." Briefly, she gripped at his cock with the muscles of her core. Wetness from her arousal - and no doubt some of his cum - further lubricated the junction of their sexes. In fact, she could very easily start moving and again to try to trigger another one of those glorious orgasms...

Eh, better not.

"But if you have some way to... er... lubricate our spirits?" Dahlia's expression twisted momentarily with confusion. "Then I suppose it's worth a try. Don't want to be stuck here forever." Even if she was pretty sure she could do this for days.

R.I.S.A. rolled her eyes. [Much lesser succubi indeed. Succubi so weak that they accidentally bind their souls to someone from having sex with him. Frankly, you are already Master Librarian Caleldir Hissael's familiar in a very real sense. You cannot separate yourself from him because you cannot accept that.]

"I do not want a succubus familiar," Caleldir complained. "I have waaaayyyy too many women around me already. Not that I want to give up any of my lovers, yourself included, but adding another succubus to the mix would be excessive. I just want her separated, finding Ashyr, and gone. So if you have another way of separating us, please do that."

[Fine. But I am not at all sure this is going to work,] R.I.S.A. murmured. The A.I. snapped her fingers, and another five of her appeared in the room. They surrounded the two entwined figures on the bed, especially Dahlia. Two of the avatars lay down, half on and half off of Caleldir to keep him pinned to the bed, and began busily licking and sucking at the point of connection between Dahlia and Caleldir, slipping their vibrating tongues along Caleldir's shaft and Dahlia's labia, teasing at getting in between the two of them. Meanwhile, two other R.I.S.A.s went one on each side of Dahlia and lifted her up by hugging her knees to her breasts and embracing each other with her in the middle and pulling her off him. The last one put her hands underneath Dahlia's ass and lifted. All three of them began busily kissing Dahlia wherever they could, which was probably not necessary.

Millimeter by agonizingly pleasurable millimeter, they pulled Dahlia up, tongues and fingers prying and exploring and forcing. After nearly ten minutes, which saw Caleldir at least orgasming once, they got it so that only the very tip of Caleldir's cock was still inside the succubus. But then, nothing.

Though it was a bit awkward, Dahlia was happy she did so just for the ensuing orgasms alone. Every time he came, she received another mind-numbing dose of power. At that rate, that day alone would give her enough muscle to boss around her Seduction. Had he been considerably weaker, she might have just been able to gain enough willpower to separate them herself. But as it was, it would likely take months of this. Mmm... months of this.

Another ten minutes of vastly increased efforts, in which Caleldir orgasmed twice more, they gave up. Dahlia was sucked right back down onto Caleldir, his cock up to its root in her once again. Dahlia let out a surprised squeak of a gasp. She had been riding the edge of orgasm at that point, but her body lost all control when that happened. So she spasmed and gasped in climax - at least at that point, she managed not to scream so loudly.

R.I.S.A. moved back, shaking her head. [It is no use. This will not work. I can lubricate, but not separate.]

It took her a couple of panting moments for Dahlia to recover. When she finally did, she tested the boundaries of their connection. After all that work, she could pull herself up all the way to his tip before being slammed back down to the hilt. When she did so, she gasped again and chuckled lightly. Dahlia didn't seem too disappointed about the turn of events.

All of the R.I.S.A.'s but one vanished. She had poured no small amount of her own power into trying to serve the soul connection - much more than she had received from the sexual energy created by the event. No wonder the succubus seemed so giddy. But the outlay of power and nothing to show for it was making R.I.S.A. rather irate. Mostly with the too-pleased-with-herself Dahlia.

"Looks like we're stuck together forever, then," she teased Caleldir as she gave him a cruel little smirk and wriggled her body playfully.

Caleldir, still panting heavily, sat up in worry. The succubus let Caleldir sit up as he pleased, and shifted her weight so that she could remain on his lap. She purred at the feeling of his cock shifting in and out of her as they repositioned themselves. It was almost enough to make her want to start fucking again. But even the succubus wanted a little more time to recover and readjust to the huge power influx she just received.

He opened his mouth to say something, but R.I.S.A. cut him off. [Yeah, that is not going to happen,] she said dryly. [Caleldir has other lovers who will be more than a little angry if his cock stays inside of you. For instance: me. I have already said this, but I made a nice new biological body and still have not gotten to take it for a romp in the sheets with him. To say nothing of Selene. She will kill you to remove you. Sooner rather than later, unless I can figure out an excuse for why you and Caleldir are unavailable and can assure her and the others that Ashyr is being looked for.]

Caleldir nodded. "My annoyances at this situation aside, the worst part is definitely that you are supposed to be searching for Ashyr, not sitting around stuck to me right now."

[Indeed.] R.I.S.A. nodded. [Now, Dahlia, I am willing to let you stay attached to Caleldir until you either decide to submit or gain enough power to pull yourself off (provided that does not take too very long, which depends largely on yourself), but only if the search for Ashyr is ongoing. Succubi almost invariably live in groups of at least four, and usually thirteen or more. You have to have allies that you can ask to look for Ashyr while you are indisposed. Heck, I will let you port yourself and Caleldir back to your Boudoir if you like. Or you can stay here. Just know that you do not have the power to hide the Master Librarian from me. I am too bound to him, and after the last time he disappeared, I vastly increased my ability to divine wherever he is. So do not try to keep him or I will destroy you. But get your Seduction to start looking for Ashyr, or I will let Selene find out about this little incident, and see how skilled she is with surgery. Understood?]

Dahlia paled slightly. "I was only kidding about keeping him forever..." she said with a bit of a pout. "No need to bring in Doctor Selene the Dismemberment Queen." The succubus couldn't help but smirk after so dubbing that pretty but overall bland drow that had been dealing with her before. That smirk turned into a giddy little giggle before she could rein herself in. All this power was doing strange things to her mind.

Despite himself, Caleldir had to stifle a chuckle at Dahlia's joke. In the end, he did a very poor job of keeping his mirth from being noticeable.

"Um. My sisters wouldn't come here - they'd think it's a trap. But I am absolutely willing to go to my Boudoir and use some of my power to order my sisters around. The whole seduction might listen to me now." That was said with a toothy grin that for a moment was much pointier than her smile usually was. "I'll get your Ashyr searched for quite thoroughly if you let me separate by just gaining enough power."

But she was still determined that she wasn't going to give them her Name... she would just have to ignore that sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach that that was an inevitability.

"You are just going to let her take me home?" Caleldir said, aghast.

R.I.S.A. sighed. [If she tries to keep you, I can find her and I can also forcibly summon her back. I cannot command her without her name, but I can overpower her pretty easily, and succubi can call to each other. My calls are just mandatory. And I can find you wherever they send you. You will not be incubized. That takes, at the bare minimum, thirteen succubi having regular sex with a man for thirty-four years and six months. The absolute shortest recorded amount of time to make an incubus was with a full sixty-nine succubi, and it took them six years and nine months. So you do not need to worry about that. Besides, you will only have your dick in one succubus. Maybe you can give oral or kisses or handjobs to others, but your cock is pretty safely in Dahlia.]

"It is true; it would take us forever to actually incubize this one," Dahlia sighed longingly and brushed her mouth against his neck to nip lightly with her now less sharp teeth. "He would make an amazing incubus, though. With me as their leader and him by my side, we could take over Hell. Well. Parts of it. But I shall refrain." Mostly because she was quite sure that she would be killed horribly before she even managed to start the process. She very much believed and was more than a little afraid of R.I.S.A, just as she was thankful for the A.I.'s understanding.