A Ducal Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Stamford was at her feet, sweeping her skirt up from her ankles to her knees, then wrenching her legs apart. Pembroke had framed her face with his hands, not letting her turn away, and she groaned into his mouth as she felt the hem of her dress pushed up over her waist, scandalously exposing her core.

She wriggled in a half-hearted attempt to free herself, but she knew it was impossible. The Dukes were known for their strength and mastery of all sports, struggling was futile. Perhaps if she acquiesced to whatever they wanted quickly, she could return to the ballroom before Jeremy noted her absence.

Stamford had hiked her dress up and around her waist and held her thighs open with his large hands. Her pussy was completely bared to him, pulsing and swollen and, of course, drenched.

"My, my," Stamford said, running a finger down her slit and thrusting it into her tight channel. "Someone is very, very wet."

Pembroke broke the kiss and he and Cynthia turned to look at Stamford fucking her with his finger. She whimpered as he crooked it inside of her, touching upon a sensitive spot.

"Oh please let me go," she said. "Norland might be wondering where I am."

"I left him very engrossed in a game of faro, Duchess. Don't worry. If you do as we say, this won't take too long," Pembroke said. It was just as Cynthia feared. She would have to try and please them quickly before Jeremy noticed her absence.

"It's too bad," said Stamford, taking his finger out and circling her clit in slow, delicious strokes. "I could play with this pussy for hours." He reached up and pulled her bodice down, trapping her arms against her body with her sleeves and uncovering her perky, bouncing breasts. "And these tits! They're as beautiful as I thought." He sucked first one nipple into his mouth, laving it and flicking it with his tongue, then the other, while resuming his finger-fucking.

Cynthia couldn't help letting out stifled cries of pleasure--everything he was doing felt so good! She was being so very wicked. The thought of the three of them hiding in this little room away from Jeremy only seemed to make her more sensitive to their touch.

When she felt Pembroke stroking her cheek, she turned her head and was presented with his hard, naked cock, thrusting out from his undone trousers.

"Open up, Duchess," he said, his voice a rough rumble.

With wide eyes, Cynthia met his gaze, commanding and uncompromising. His mouth was crooked into a smug smile and made his handsome face seem slightly sinister. Pembroke pushed the thick, blunt head of his cock against her lips and she took him into her mouth, telling herself she was eagerly doing so only because of her desire to put an end to this interlude as rapidly as possible.

Pembroke was not quite as long as Jeremy, but he was just as thick. She had learned a lot since her marriage with the Duke and she used everything in her arsenal to make Pembroke come as quickly as possible. It was hard to concentrate, however, when Stamford moved his mouth down to her juicy pussy, sucking and licking it with fervor.

Cynthia moaned around Pembroke's girth, never taking her eyes off his, which blazed in the candlelight with lust and satisfaction.

"You have a mouth like a whore, Duchess. I would never have guessed the prim and proper Miss Linley would turn out to be such a good cocksucker. Jeremy must have trained you well. You really like this, don't you?"

Cynthia burned with shame, but it was true, however much she tried to deny it to herself. Having a cock in her mouth, making a man pant with pleasure, knowing that it was she who was bringing him to the brink of release, all made her rejoice inside, even if the cock did not belong to her husband. She avidly used her tongue and lips all over Pembroke's rod and heavy sac as Stamford stoked her own growing euphoria down below.

He licked all around her pussy, every now and then pausing at her clit, circling it and sucking it and even nibbling it at times. Pembroke's hard member in her mouth and Stamford's ministrations to her cunt had made her so hot that when the latter increased the number of fingers he slid into her slick depths to three, she came instantly. Eyes rolling up, cheeks hollowing as she sucked, Cynthia moaned, her hips shifting on the divan seat as white-hot pleasure rolled through her.

She grunted around Pembroke's cock as her pussy pulsed and throbbed. He took advantage of her orgasm and pushed deeply, holding the back of her head with his hands. When his cock slid snugly down into her throat, he groaned.

"Fucking hell! Yes God, swallow my cock!" With a low growl, he came, flooding her mouth with his hot cum. Some went down her throat, but it was such a huge quantity that some dribbled out of the corner of her mouth and fell onto her bared breasts.

Pembroke held her head to him for long moments as she gurgled and swallowed around his shaft, trying to catch her breath. Finally, he slowly glided out, Cynthia giving him a last, loving suck.

Stamford was still working her sensitive pussy with his tongue and fingers and she looked down now to watch his curly head between her outstretched thighs, his brown eyes hot on her. What must she have looked like to him, sucking Pembroke's cock like a doxy?

"Do you see yourself in that mirror, Duchess?" Pembroke pointed past her to the wall facing them and Cynthia's cheeks turned crimson as she realized their tableau was reflected in a large, rectangular looking-glass. She looked as wanton as she felt, with her breasts propped up above her bodice, her long legs spread around Stamford.

"Oh God," she whispered. Pembroke had buttoned himself back up, and now he stepped behind her, reaching his hands down to roam over her breasts. He scooped up the cum that had splattered on her creamy mounds, presenting it to Cynthia. She watched herself lick his fingers clean in the mirror.

"I wonder what Norland would say if he could see this?" Pembroke said, tweaking her nipples, torturing them into stiff peaks. "Do you think he would be pleased to see you servicing his two friends so well?"

"Oh, no, please don't tell him," Cynthia begged, a thrill of fear making her pussy gush.

"I don't know, Duchess. I think he might enjoy seeing you whore yourself out to other men. If I had a wife like you, I might want to share, you know."

Cynthia moaned, caught in a confusing storm of mixed emotions. She couldn't help the rising orgasm as Stamford expertly sucked her pussy, but she was also filled with regret and shame at betraying her husband, at letting these two men, his best friends no less, ravish her and use her.

"I wonder if you should fuck her, Stamford," Pembroke said, his voice calm and thoughtful as he played with her tits. "What would Norland say if he discovered another man's cum in his wife's pussy?"

"No!" pleaded Cynthia, even as a shiver of luscious pleasure went through her at the thought. "No, I beg of you!"

Pembroke's fingers twisted her aching nipples, that bit of pain adding to her pleasure as he continued. "What would he do, seeing the Duchess of Norland breaking her wedding vows like a common slut?"

It was all too much. Stamford was thrusting his fingers hard into her pussy now while he sucked on her tender clit, and the sight of the three of them reflected in the mirror, her bared body on display, along with Pembroke's dark threats, sent her over the cliff's edge of release.

"Ohhhh!" she wailed, her pussy bursting in intense waves of delight. She ground her hips up against Stamford's mouth. Her head fell back and Pembroke bent down and kissed her hard as her orgasm pulsed through her. She felt a gush of liquid in her cunt and heard Stamford's groan of appreciation as he continued to eat her out with long, lush strokes of his tongue.

Cynthia let herself be carried away on the tide of delight as she continued to moan, relishing the caresses of the two men as they skillfully prolonged her climax. Finally, she came back to earth, a boneless mass of flesh and muscle. Her upper back and head were resting against Pembroke's thighs above the low support of the divan. Stamford had his handkerchief out and was carefully wiping between her legs.

In a daze, Cynthia let them right her bodice and skirts. She was so befuddled, she did not even react as Pembroke lovingly adjusted her tits in her dress. Her hair, thanks to the elaborate and stiff updo her lady's maid had fixed for the evening, was mostly intact.

But her lips were red and swollen, and her cheeks were flushed. She stood on wobbly legs and Stamford led her to the door, pausing at the mirror first so she could smooth a few stray blonde locks with shaking hands.

"I forgot to mention," he said casually. "In Barlestone House, there are also hidden corridors and secret peepholes." He felt along the damask wallpaper next to the looking glass. "Ah, here it is." Cynthia looked closer and saw a wide slot, about four inches long, cleverly hidden in the intricate design of the paper. An icy chill went down her spine.

"I sincerely hope we had a discerning audience," said Pembroke from behind her. "A show such as the Duchess just put on should only be viewed by those with the best of tastes."

Stamford laughed, but Cynthia felt close to fainting. Had someone witnessed her perverse and shocking infidelity? What if they told Jeremy? It must have looked to any peeping Tom exactly as it had looked to her in the reflection of the mirror: utterly debauched.

By the time they had returned to the main ballroom, Pembroke slipping away quietly into the crowd, while Cynthia still clung to Stamford's arm, she had recovered her nerve somewhat. There was still felt a suffocating guilt at all she had done, but if Jeremy confronted her, she would plead her case by explaining the coercion that Stamford and Pembroke had used. It hadn't been her fault.

She conveniently ignored her indecent response to their touch, her willingness and enthusiasm to do everything they had commanded of her. "I'm not to blame," she told herself, wishing she could believe it.

********

"My God, I almost spent in my trousers like a schoolboy," Jeremy said to his friends as they watched Cynthia dance with Lord Barlestone ten minutes later. He had greatly enjoyed the show his friends had just put on in the secret assignation room.

Stamford harrumphed. "I wish I had spent in her mouth as Pembroke did. I'm still as hard as a fire iron." He shifted uncomfortably in their corner of the ballroom.

Pembroke had a cat-like grin on his face. "And a very lovely mouth it was, Norland. You did not tell us your wife could swallow a cock like a well-trained prostitute."

"As I said, it is providing me with great pleasure for you to discover her delights for yourselves." Jeremy felt a swell of pride at the appreciation in his friends' voices. The way they had taken her in that room was one of the filthiest, hottest things he had seen in a long while. He had had to grip himself tightly through his trousers as he watched through that slit in the wall so he wouldn't ruin the fabric by coming all over himself.

In fact, it was high time he take his Duchess home. After watching her debase herself with his friends, he couldn't wait any longer to fuck her.

"Well, gentleman, I leave you to your own devices now. I have many things planned for the Duchess tonight, and I find myself impatient to start." He left a still grumbling Stamford and a laughing Pembroke in the corner as he stalked towards his wife, a predatory smile on his lips.

********

Tonight, Jeremy had not even waited for Simmons to help Cynthia undress before taking her. He had practically dragged her up the stairs to her bedchamber, summarily dismissing her lady's maid with barely a glance before pushing Cynthia up against the closed door and resuming the hot kisses they had just shared on the short carriage ride home.

Her arousal was already slicking down her thighs when Jeremy threw her skirts up, lifted her against the door, and slammed his cock deep into her pussy.

"Oh Jeremy!" she cried as she wrapped her legs around his thrusting hips, the wooden panel of the door hard against her back. The fact that her husband couldn't wait until she had undressed inflamed her. With her skirts crushed up around her waist and her bodice pulled down for Jeremy's questing mouth to find her taut nipples, she felt so carnally desired that her orgasm came crashing over her after only a few strokes.

"Ah fuck!" Jeremy grunted when he felt her pussy clench down on his rock-hard member and she let out a guttural moan. "Yes, darling, that's it, come all over my cock." He bent his head to take one of her nipples between his lips, lightly biting it.

Cynthia screamed at the added bolt of pleasure streaking from that aching tip, still sensitive from Pembroke's torture of them, to her throbbing pussy.

Jeremy continued to fuck her in deep, delicious strokes as he growled against the heated flesh of her tits as he mouthed along to the other nipple. "You're so beautiful when you come, wife." She writhed against the door, moaning deliriously as waves of pleasure inundated her.

In a mindless fog, Cynthia vaguely registered that Jeremy was carrying her, still impaled on his thick manhood, to the bed where he laid her back and began to really pound her tender pussy.

He was still almost fully clothed, just his trousers undone as he fucked her hard on the bed, her legs spread wide. Cynthia loved that he couldn't wait to undress before taking her like a madman, uncovering just the needed parts so that this frantic mating could take place.

"Mm, Jeremy, I love your cock so much!" she panted as he leaned over her and bent her legs back further, changing the angle so that his blunt rod was stroking along the sensitive front wall of her pussy. "Yes, just there, oh my God!"

"Fucking Christ, Cynthia! I love your tight little pussy, too." Jeremy reached down and began working her engorged clit with his thumb. "Come for me, darling. One more for me," he gasped as his hips began jerking erratically and he neared his own completion.

With a shriek, Cynthia came again, her legs shaking as her pussy fluttered and pulsed around the huge cock inside of her. "Ooohhh!" she wailed, shuddering in exquisite bliss, her back arching. A flood of liquid warmed her insides and she heard Jeremy shout her name as he also came, his head thrown back and the cords of his neck standing out above his still-tied cravat. Cynthia groaned through the pleasure as she felt his cock twitching deep inside her swollen pussy.

She floated down from her cloud of sensual delight and came back to herself, only to realize that Jeremy was not done with her just yet. He had quickly shucked off his clothes and had climbed on the bed. He now knelt over her chest, his cock at half-mast and dripping with their combined cum. "Clean me up and make me hard again, Duchess," he said, his voice gravelly and deep.

Obediently, Cynthia opened her mouth and began licking and sucking his hot flesh until it grew straight and proud again, as huge and rampant as before. "You like tasting yourself on my cock, wife?" Jeremy asked. Cynthia nodded, her tongue running along the silky smooth skin of his rod. "Such a good cocksucker. Such a good wife," he said, caressing her cheek as it hollowed with a deep suck.

Cynthia shivered a bit, a thrill of guilt and fear running down her spine. She knew what a bad wife she really was.

"I think it's time I fucked your virgin arse, my darling. Would you like that?"

Her eyes as big as saucers, Cynthia gazed back with trepidation as her mouth continued to work over his rigid shaft. Jeremy smiled down at her, his eyes dark with lust and desire. "Don't worry, Duchess. You're going to love it."

He withdrew from her mouth and made quick work of unfastening the tapes and ties of her clothes, tossing the colorful satin dress and her white linen underthings in a heap on the floor. Soon, Cynthia was on her hands and knees on the bed as Jeremy stood behind her. She shook with anticipation and fear.

Her husband had been preparing her for this moment. It had surprised her how intense and pleasurable her orgasms had been whenever he had wiggled his fingers into her ass, but the thought of his huge organ spreading her tight sphincter open made her shiver with fear now.

"You have an arse made for fucking, Cynthia," Jeremy said, running his hands over the creamy soft cheeks.

"Oh!" Cynthia yelped when she felt him slap her ass once, twice, three times. He rubbed his palm over the burning flesh and then gave the other cheek the same treatment. By the time he had done this two more times, her hands were tight fists in the sheets below and she was shaking with the effort of holding herself upright. A trickle of arousal ran down the inside of her thigh.

"Mm, you like that, don't you, Cynthia?" Jeremy said, slipping two fingers into her gushing pussy. "Can you feel how wet that made you?" He traced his fingers up to her asshole, sliding his fingers around the sensitive ring.

"Jeremy!" she whined. The feeling was so intense, like the overwhelming sensation she got whenever she was on the verge of orgasm. Her head fell forward as Jeremy continued his exploration of her pucker, sometimes slipping a slick finger inside. When she felt his tongue on her pussy, she let out a lewd moan.

Looking down the length of her body and through her legs, she could see Jeremy's cock, pointing high and hard as he bent slightly to lick her cunt while he began pistoning his fingers in and out of her ass. The sight of his member made her salivate.

"Oh God," she whispered. Her whole body was quivering, yearning for more but already feeling so devastated by everything her husband was already doing to her.

"You want my cock in your arse? Tell me you want me to fuck your tight virgin arse, Duchess." He was pushing three fingers into her ass now, slowly opening up her tender hole more and more.

Panting, Cynthia could only let out a mewling, "Yes! Please!"

Then she sighed in confused longing as Jeremy slipped his fingers out. She heard him walk across the room as she tried to catch her breath and steady herself. Her pussy was so hot and swollen; she felt like an animal in heat in her position on all fours.

"Here we are," Jeremy said as he guided her further up the bed and knelt on the mattress behind her. She craned to look over her shoulder and saw that he had a tub of what looked to be a grease of some kind and was scooping a liberal amount onto his fingers. He dabbed a bit onto her twitching asshole before coating himself; it felt cool on her sensitive skin and sent a shudder through her.

All too soon, she felt the blunt head of Jeremy's greased cock at her forbidden entrance and she tensed. He was just so big!

"Shh, just relax, darling," Jeremy said, running his hands up and down her back, as if soothing a frightened filly. "Have I ever done anything that hurt or didn't feel good?"

"N-no," Cynthia whispered. There was no denying that she had loved every single, nasty, filthy thing he had done to her thus far. And from her reaction every time he had played with her dirty hole with his fingers, there was good reason to believe she would enjoy this as well. She took a deep breath as she tried to persuade herself to stay calm.

"Well then," he said in a cool, masterful tone, as if that settled all questions and doubts. "Don't be scared." He ran his hand around her hip to her pussy and found her engorged clit. When he pinched it with his slippery fingers, Cynthia moaned and shivered.

"Come on, darling, let me in, that's it, that's a good girl," he muttered, his other hand gripped tightly onto her hip as he continued to work her bundle of nerves. He began to thrust against the ring of muscle and Cynthia squeezed her eyes tight even as she tried to take another deep breath and relax her lower muscles.