A Ducal Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God!" she whispered. A bead of sweat trickled down her forehead, the feeling of it heightened along with everything else on her sensitive, heated skin. A garbled moan fell from her lips as she felt herself stretching, stretching, stretching--

"Fucking hell you're tight," Jeremy growled as the head of his cock finally breached her entrance and Cynthia let out a groan as he began to fill her slowly with his throbbing member.

Her arms gave out and she rested on her elbows, her facein her hands as she made incomprehensible noises. She felt as if she were about to fly over a precipice, as if she were in a runaway carriage, as if her body were about to explode. Suddenly, her senses shattered into a hundred pieces as an unbelievably intense orgasm washed over her and she sobbed and screamed into the sheets as Jeremy buried himself all the way inside her.

"Oh Christ!" Jeremy shouted as he held his hips against hers, her inner muscles hugging his cock tightly as she came and shuddered. Both of his hands were now holding her hips so hard that she dimly thought he might leave bruises. When she had finally calmed again, she felt him relax slightly as well, his hold gentling and his breathing less harsh.

"That was close. Your arse felt so good, darling, but I don't want to come too soon," he said, his voice gravelly. "I want this to last." He pulled out slowly and the friction felt so amazing, so right, that by the time he was thrusting back into her, Cynthia was on the brink of another orgasm.

"Oh Jeremy, I can't! It's too much!" Her last words ended in a scream as she came again, shaking and writhing, her hands clawing the sheets, chest heaving.

"Bloody hell, Cynthia!" Jeremy grunted as he really began to pound into her asshole. He worked her hard and she could hear his breathing turn harsh. Every long stroke hit deep and sent sparks throughout her tired muscles. She moaned again, feeling another whirlwind coming to sweep her away once more.

"Fuck, I'm going to come, darling! I'm going to fill your arse with my cum!" her husband roared, his hips jerking hard against hers as he pounded into her.

Another wail was ripped from her throat as her whole body tensed and arched. The orgasm rolled through and over her, wiping everything from her consciousness except the euphoric pleasure that spread all the way to her fingers, fisted tightly in the sheets.

"Bloody! Fucking! Hell!" she heard Jeremy grunt with each thrust, his cock swelling and flooding her back chute with his thick cream. Her toes curled as she felt his huge rod jerking inside of her sensitive flesh and a whimper escaped her as she trembled.

Jeremy slumped forward, bracing himself on his arms above her, his chest heaving against her back. She reveled in the feeling of his hard, strong body against hers, his damp flesh a testament to how deeply he had also been affected. When she felt his lips on her shoulder, bussing it in a sweet kiss, she shivered and her ass clenched tightly in response.

With a sigh, Jeremy slid slowly out and gave her another kiss, this time on her temple. She lay boneless in a heap as she heard him rummaging about the room. He returned with a damp cloth and she let out a contented hum as she felt him gently clean her.

He helped her slide under the covers and she drowsily snuggled against his broad chest.

"What a delightful wife I've found," he said, his voice rumbling. "I really don't believe I could have married a better Duchess."

Cynthia burrowed her face into his shoulder and exhaled deeply, although not out of contentment. She thought of Stamford's tongue in her pussy and Pembroke's cock in her mouth just a few hours earlier. What Jeremy had just said was sadly false. She had not been a good Duchess at all that night! She had been very, very bad, and she didn't deserve such a wonderful husband who gave her such pleasure. On these dismal reflections, she drifted off to an exhausted sleep.