A Ducal Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she wanted it, Cynthia realized as she stood in a cocoon of darkness. Her nipples were tight and her cunt was flowing with arousal. She had been disappointed to find herself alone in bed upon waking, an unusual circumstance as Jeremy usually woke her up with his cock. Even after naughtily fingering herself to an orgasm then and there, putting into practice all that she had learned during the depraved carriage ride the day before, she still wanted more.

She was ushered into the bedchamber and immediately sensed there was someone already in it. "Oh no," she said, stopping short. "There is someone else?"

Stamford led her inexorably forwards. "Yes, Duchess. A friend of ours. He was so intrigued to learn of what a slut you had become with your husband's friends, that he also wanted a taste."

"Do not worry, Duchess. He's discreet," said Pembroke. "The blindfold is because we are not yet sure how discreet you are. He's a very important man in town, and cannot afford to have his name linked with any scandalous behavior."

Cynthia's throat felt tight and her eyes began to burn behind the cloth. "But it's already bad enough with you two--" Her voice clogged with tears and she struggled to regain her composure. "I feel wretched about Jeremy, but I just don't know how to stop it. Oh please," she whispered, her hands clasped together in front of her. "Don't make me do this."

But Stamford only laughed and now Pembroke gripped her shoulders from behind, pushing her forward and onto her knees. He knelt behind her and guided her hands until they reached a very large, very erect cock. She could tell the unknown stranger was sitting in a chair, his legs spread wide, bracketing her.

"I don't think we make you do anything, Duchess," Pembroke said as he began unbuttoning her dress and unlacing her stays. "I think you love it. You love cock, don't you? You want all the cock you can get."

Cynthia sniffled, wanting to protest, but her hands were already gliding up the smooth, velvety flesh of the huge prick. She couldn't help savoring its feel, its girth. Her head and heart were still full of guilt, but her pussy was on fire.

"Now we have a third, we can fill all your holes at the same time," continued Pembroke, pulling her dress and underthings off so that she was naked except for her stockings. "Wouldn't you enjoy that, Duchess?"

"Oh God, it's so wrong!" Cynthia protested, a few tears spilling over and soaking into the blindfold, even as she felt a gush of liquid heat in her pussy at the thought of taking three cocks at the same time.

"Then why are you still stroking that prick, hmm?" asked Stamford, somewhere behind them. "Why have you been licking your lips? We know you want to suck on it, Duchess."

"Just give it a little taste," Pembroke said, his voice low in her ear as his hands found her tits, pinching her nipples and making her moan. "It's right there in front of you. Just a little lick, Duchess."

Someone pushed her head forward, and suddenly, her lips met the tip of the cock, so soft and spongy, a little wet with precum. With a sound of despair laced with desire, she gave in to her wicked urges, sliding the hot member into her mouth and swirling her tongue to capture the salty precum.

"Oh fuck, yes," said Pembroke, his voice rough. "Suck that cock, Duchess." One of his hands traveled down to her wet cunt, finding and strumming her clit.

Moaning, Cynthia continued her blind exploration of this new cock, her tears drying up, her guilt slowly fading as her lust took over. The stranger made very little noise, a gasp here and a sigh there, but nothing to distinguish him from any other man besides the fact that he seemed to have a nice physique, as evidenced by his flat stomach and muscular thighs, and he had a lovely, big cock.

"You are so wet, Duchess," Pembroke murmured appreciatively. He twisted one nipple as he continued to play with her pussy. "You must love sucking cock."

But despite all of his erotic efforts, and with her senses returning as the tears dissipated, a realization was slowly dawning on her. She knew this cock in her hands and mouth; she knew its taste, its feel, its smell. She knew it intimately.

Lifting her head, she whispered, "Jeremy?"

The blindfold fell away and her husband came into view. The afternoon sun shone through the windows, highlighting the strong planes of his body as he looked down at her. He had a twinkle in his eye and a faint smile played on his lips. "Hello, Cynthia," he said. Reaching out, he cupped the back of her head, threading his fingers through her tumbled locks.

Cynthia's mind was in a jumble. She could hardly process what was happening. Jeremy, here? With Stamford and Pembroke? What did it all mean?

But Jeremy's hand was pressing her down into his lap again. "We didn't say you could stop, did we? Keep sucking, wife."

Keeping her eyes on his, Cynthia slid his rock hard cock back into her mouth, obediently giving it a long pull with her lips.

"That's it, darling. Such a good cocksucker." His blue eyes were steady on hers as he guided her up and down his thick rod with his hands in her hair. "I apologize for my less than gentlemanly behavior in asking Stamford and Pembroke to seduce you. But your submission to them has made me very happy, Cynthia. I want you to know that."

A burst of emotion made Cynthia pause for a second before resuming her enthusiastic actions, using her hands on Jeremy's rigid shaft as well as her mouth. Relief, surprise, and joy ran through her as she basked in her release from guilt.

Jeremy said, "Tell me, my dear, did you enjoy the things that my friends did to you this past week?"

Still stroking him slowly, Cynthia considered before answering. "It was very exciting and felt wonderful, but Jeremy... I felt so terrible about betraying you."

"I know, my love," he said, his eyes gentle and kind, despite his insistent hands as he brought her back down on his cock. "It has been a difficult week for you, hasn't it? That is why we are going to reward you today."

Cynthia's eyes widened as she felt a hard, male body come up behind her, his heat surrounding her. As a huge cock notched at her entrance and began to push inside her pussy, her eyelids fluttered. It was enormous, thick and wide, and as it forged its way through her slick folds, she moaned.

"Fuck, she's tight," she heard Stamford murmur, his voice low and harsh in her ear.

Inch by inch, his giant cock speared into her depths, filling her to the brim. Another of her moans was smothered by her husband's member in her mouth, and she sucked hard as Stamford gained ground.

"What do you think of my wife's pussy, Stamford?" Jeremy asked, his breath coming a little faster now as he watched another man ravish his wife.

"It's fucking perfect," Stamford muttered. "It's even better than I imagined." Impossibly, he had hilted himself all the way inside of her and Cynthia trembled at the feel of his huge rod filling her up. He had gone so slowly on this first stroke that when he pulled out and slammed back into her the next instant, Cynthia let out a muffled scream.

"Is she taking all of your gigantic cock, Stamford?" Pembroke asked. Cynthia was vaguely aware of him watching from a chair to the side. He had also disrobed now and was leisurely fisting his shaft as he enjoyed the scene before him.

"Yes, indeed," Stamford responded as he pumped into her. "Like I said, she has a perfect pussy."

"I can't wait to try it," Pembroke said.

Another shiver ran through Cynthia as the three men discussed her. Jolts of pleasure spread from her molten pussy. Stamford had taken her tits in his hands and was pinching and pulling at her nipples as he fucked her. Every stroke brought with it a heightened pleasure as his cock rubbed through her tender folds and muscles. Without warning, an orgasm crashed through her and she groaned and writhed as her pussy clamped down hard on Stamford's huge organ.

"Oh fuck!" he shouted, the increased pressure of her pussy causing him to come as well. His hips jerked against her as he pounded into her, his cock jerking with its release, filling her with so much cum that Cynthia could feel it leaking around his cock and down her thighs. "Bloody hell, that's good," he grunted, slamming into her one more time, his rod twitching deep inside her.

His rough fucking had prolonged Cynthia's own orgasm and she had been too caught up in her own bliss to pay much attention to Jeremy. She had gripped his thighs hard as she moaned and panted through the intense pleasure of her pussy bursting all over Stamford's huge cock.

Now she could feel the engorged head of Jeremy's member insistently pressing against her lips as she became aware of her surroundings again. He had stood up, the chair falling back to the floor. She opened her mouth and took him in once more, sucking hard. Stamford was still lodged in her cunt, his cock still impossibly hard, his body warm against her back as he returned to working her nipples.

"Fuck yes, Cynthia," said Jeremy as he began to roughly fuck her mouth, his hands tight in her hair as he moved her the way he wanted. "Watching you come was so hot, I'm so close. Swallow it, darling, swallow my cock!"

With an effort, Cynthia allowed his member to slide down her throat, continuing to press inexorably forward until she could slip her tongue out a little to caress his balls.

"Christ!" Jeremy let out as he came hard, his cock pumping copious amounts of his thick cream down her throat. Cynthia hummed in delight as she felt his member lurch, and she ran her tongue over the underside of his cock as she slowly slid back. When she reached the sensitive ridge of his head, licking and cleaning off his delicious seed, she heard a rumble of appreciation from her husband above her.

"Keep me hard, wife," he commanded and she worked her mouth back over his rod, sucking off all of the residual cum and ensuring that he stayed as rigid as before.

Behind her, Stamford was still seated deep in her pussy, content to let her inner muscles hug his cock while he played with her breasts. He ran his hand down to her clit now and began rubbing it in circles.

"Ooh, Stamford!" she breathed.

He chuckled. "You want more, Duchess? You're an insatiable little slut, aren't you?"

Cynthia nodded eagerly, but to her disappointment, Stamford detached himself and he and Jeremy helped her to her feet. The feel of his cum sliding out of her pussy and down her thigh made her shiver.

"I think Pembroke wants a taste of this pussy too," said Jeremy as they laid her down on the large bed.

Pembroke was already there, his cock almost purple as it strained out in front of him. He immediately crawled onto the mattress and shoved his tongue inside her sensitive cunt, lapping at her vigorously.

"Oh God, yes!" cried Cynthia, widening her thighs to allow him better access. She loved the fact that he didn't seem to mind at all that Stamford had just come inside her; he was moaning in delight as he ate her out.

"Such a delicious pussy," he said after a minute, reaching out to spread her open, obscenely exposing all of her pink flesh. He slipped a finger inside her, moistening it before using it to massage her swollen clit. Looking to Jeremy, who was sitting against the headboard watching them, he said, "How did you find such a delightful wife, Norland?"

Jeremy merely smiled as he gripped his cock. "Why? Are you in the market for one of your own, Pem?"

"You've certainly convinced me that marriage is no bad thing," was the reply before Pembroke applied himself to his task again, his fingers spearing into Cynthia's pussy as he sucked her clit into his mouth.

"Mm, yes!" whimpered Cynthia. She was discovering that each of the Dukes had different techniques for pleasuring her with their mouths. Pembroke was much rougher, slamming three fingers into her rapidly as he alternated between sucking hard on her clit, nibbling it, and then mashing it with aggressive strokes of his fingers.

Her orgasm rose within her surprisingly quickly and her hips shifted as she lifted her head to watch Pembroke's dark one between her white thighs. "Oh God, you're going to make me co-o-o-ome!" she wailed as she ground up into his mouth. Her pussy gushed and the pleasure washed over her. She let out a loud grunt, her face reddening, her expression contorting with the force of her orgasm.

"Fuck, I can't wait!" exclaimed Pembroke, rising to his knees and slamming his cock into her even as her cunt was still contracting in pleasure, making Cynthia scream long and loud.

"Oh God, it's so tight and wet," he groaned as he worked into her deep and hard. After only a few strokes, she could feel him cumming, filling her with his thick cream as he grunted.

Stamford guffawed as he stood to the side of the bed. "Was that it, Pem? You came as quickly as a green boy."

Pembroke panted as he grinned down at Cynthia with his member still stuffed into her folds. "Your perfect pussy made me come as fast as a randy schoolboy, Duchess," he said.

Cynthia moaned, feeling that his cock was still an iron rod within her sheath. "But you're still so hard!" she said.

Pembroke chuckled as he slowly withdrew, his cock shining with juices and indeed, still jutting straight out from his hips. "That's because I'm going to fuck your arse now, Duchess."

"Oh my," Cynthia breathed out, a shudder of anticipation running through her.

"Come here, wife," Jeremy said, patting his thighs.

With Pembroke's help, she struggled to her knees and shuffled to her husband, eagerly sinking her slick pussy down on his engorged shaft as she leaned forward to kiss him. Their tongues tangled together in a meltingly hot kiss and she felt so comforted and enthralled by his scent and taste and the fact that he was here, sharing such wonderful pleasures, that she suddenly realized that she loved her husband.

"Oh Jeremy!" she panted, her hips shifting over him hard. "I love you so much!"

"Darling," he said, cupping her face in his hands, his cock giving a jerk inside her. "I love you, too." He devoured her mouth in another kiss, and she shook in his arms with the intensity and passion of his declaration.

Cynthia felt a dip in the mattress behind her as Pembroke joined them. He put a hand on her hip, stilling her. "Just hold still, Duchess," he muttered, his voice low and strained.

"Are you ready to be fucked by two cocks at once, wife?" Jeremy said, his blue gaze spearing into hers.

She nodded as she stared down at him, her hands clutching his shoulders. "Yes, Jeremy. I know you'll make it good."

He gave her a wicked smile. "Oh, love, you are in for a treat."

Then Pembroke's oiled cock was there, pushing against her asshole, forging its way into her back chute with unrelenting pressure.

It was impossible for Cynthia to stay quiet, the moans and groans falling from her lips as Pembroke's cock stroked inside her, filling her to bursting. Jeremy was gripping her hips tightly, holding her steady.

"Oh fuck, Pem. I can feel you," he gritted out as his friend slid against his cock, separated by just a thin membrane.

"Yes," was all Pembroke said, his voice just as gravelly and strained.

Cynthia couldn't articulate words, her breath coming out in rough spasms and her moans guttural and deep. She clung so tightly to her husband that her nails bit into Jeremy's shoulders.

Finally, Pembroke's hips rested against hers and the three of them let out a collective sigh.

"My God, Duchess," Pembroke said, "Your arse is the stuff of dreams."

"Just shut up and fuck her, Pem," Jeremy said, his voice tight. Cynthia could see his jaw working, a sure sign that he felt just as devastated as she did.

Pembroke slid out, each ridge of his cock feeling like a bolt of lightning throughout her body.

"Unnhhh!" Cynthia uttered, her mouth hanging open, feeling as if her skin was composed of a million sparks. Then Pembroke was pushing forward again, filling her again and an orgasm exploded through her with sudden, shocking force.

She screamed, all of her muscles tightening and releasing just as her pussy and ass milked the two cocks inside of her.

"Fucking hell!" Jeremy grunted below her, his eyes squeezing tight.

"Yes, God, yes!" Pembroke said behind Cynthia as he really began to fuck her hard, pounding into her and causing another whirlwind of sensation to cascade throughout her body. He reached around and grabbed onto her breasts, pulling at her nipples and causing streaks of pleasure to rush through her body.

"Ohhh, fuuuuuck!" she wailed, shuddering between the two men as their cocks pistoned in and out of her sensitive holes.

"Do you like being fucked by two cocks, Duchess?" Stamford was kneeling on the bed next to Jeremy now, his cock angry and red in his fist as he stroked himself.

"Suck his cock, love," Jeremy panted. "I want us to fill all your holes."

"Oh God," Cynthia gasped before falling on Stamford's huge prick, inhaling it and sucking it with all of her might as her world expanded and contracted in decadent sensation.

She used her hand on Stamford as she sucked hard, moaning constantly. She slurped and licked all around his shaft, tasting herself from earlier on his smooth flesh.

"Christ in heaven, Norland," Stamford rumbled. "Your Duchess--" He was unable to finish his sentence as Cynthia gave his balls a squeeze and his head fell back.

"I know, man," Jeremy said, his voice turning into a roar as he came. "I know!" His hips rose up and he impaled her deeply, his cock jerking inside of her pussy, spurting out jets of cum and pulling her into her own orgasm.

"Mmmm!" she screamed onto Stamford's cock. Her pussy and ass spasmed violently with the strength of her orgasm, spurring the other two men to their own release.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Pembroke chanted as he came, his cock filling her ass with his thick seed. His hands squeezed her tits with brutal pressure, causing Cynthia to moan even harder, her head lifting off of Stamford's cock, unable to concentrate on anything but the most powerful orgasm of her life exploding through her body.

Stamford immediately took over, his hand wrapping over hers as they fisted him quickly and urgently before his cock swelled and burst, his cum shooting out all over Cynthia's face and hair.

"Unhh!" he grunted, his deep voice a low rumble in the bedchamber.

They stayed there for long moments, a scandalous tableau frozen in time as they shook and trembled, panting and throbbing with pleasure.

Then Stamford collapsed onto his side, Cynthia slumped forward onto Jeremy, and Pembroke sat back on his heels. Cum slowly leaked out of Cynthia's ass and she clenched her sphincter tightly at the feel of it.

"That's it," Pembroke said. "I need to find a wife."

Jeremy chuckled and smoothed his hand down over Cynthia's head where it rested against his chest. "I wish you luck, my friend."

Stamford scoffed. "I'll wager there isn't another eligible woman in the ton like our Duchess here." He leaned up on his elbow and gave Cynthia a resounding smack on her butt cheek. "You won't just need luck in your search. You'll need a magic wand!" He let out a guffaw.

Cynthia smiled as she lay against Jeremy, feeling his laugh resonating through his chest.

"I'll take you up on that wager, Stamford," Pembroke said as he climbed off the bed and gave a mighty stretch. "A hundred pounds, shall we say?"

"Done," was the reply. Stamford also got up now, wandering around and finding the garments that he had tossed around the floor. "But you're a deluded fool if you think you'll win this one, Pem." He fastened his trousers and began buttoning up his shirt. "Norland, what do you think? Will you add your name to the wager?"

"No, lads," Jeremy said, his arms coming around Cynthia as they continued to snuggle on the bed. "And I'll thank you to leave this one out of the betting book at White's."