A Ducal Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, of course," Pembroke said, also putting the finishing touches on his own dress. "Drat, this cravat is ruined. I'll have to go to my chamber and have Reynolds find me a new one."

"I'm as hungry as an ox after that," Stamford said. "Think I could wheedle a snack out of that old battleax of a cook?"

Their conversation became muted as they exited the bedchamber and closed the door behind them, leaving Jeremy and Cynthia alone. She gave a sigh of contentment as he gave her a squeeze.

"Did you enjoy your surprise, wife?"

She lifted her head to look at him and he chuckled, using a corner of the sheet to wipe the traces of Stamford's cum off her face. Giggling, she said, "It was wonderful, Jeremy. But the most wonderful thing is learning that you've known all along. I really felt very guilty and ashamed, you know." She made a face and he leaned forward to kiss her on her pouted lips.

"I'm sorry, love. But dear God, seeing you in that room at Lady Barlestone's ball was one of the most beautiful sights I've ever beheld. I'm not sure I can feel sorry for it."

"Jeremy!" Cynthia swatted at his chest and then let out a gasp as she felt him stir inside her pussy.

"You see, darling? Just the memory of you sucking on Pembroke's cock as Stamford ate your pussy has me hard as a rock again." He rolled them over and Cynthia giggled again.

"My, my, who knew sharing your wife would please you so much." She spread her legs as Jeremy set up a leisurely pace, sliding his thick cock in and out of her hot pussy.

"I could only do it with you, Cynthia. Only you." And as Jeremy kissed her deeply, they lost themselves again in passion and love.