A Ducal Wedding Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After spending several minutes worshiping her breasts just as she had worshiped his cock earlier, Cynthia nearly cried in relief when she finally felt his mouth moving down to where she wanted him the most. She had no shame, no modesty as she spread her legs wider in lewd invitation. Her insatiable need to appease the rising tide of her longing had stripped away the carefully constructed persona of Miss Lindley and had left an almost unrecognizable being driven only by base urges.

It would disturb her later, when she thought about it, how she would have done absolutely anything that Jeremy asked of her in that moment. But in the following days, she would quickly learn that her complete surrender in the bedroom was something he craved and demanded.

"Tell me, wife. Have you ever touched yourself?" Cynthia looked down her naked form to see Jeremy staring at her pussy, tracing a finger along her sensitive folds.

"No," she whispered.

He met her gaze now with a questioning brow. "Never?" His finger dipped inside her tight depths for a moment and she shivered.

How could she explain that she had never felt anything like this deep yearning, at least not before that astounding kiss in Vauxhall Gardens. Life had taken on new meaning after that, and there had been a few nights when she had lain in bed, her body heated, but she had never dared to touch those wicked parts of herself.

"A pure and untouched pussy, then?" Jeremy's stare was fixed and intense and they both watched as he slowly slid the tip of his finger in and out. Cynthia had never heard the word "pussy", and the obscene word, along with her husband's skillful touch, was making her head whirl.

"I am going to own this pussy, wife," the Duke said now, and Cynthia gulped as a trickle of fear and excitement ran down her spine. "I'm going to fuck this pussy any time I want, and it is going to be available to me at all hours of the day or night. Do you understand?"

His finger was forging a little deeper now, claiming her, and Cynthia bit her lip and nodded, fascinated and intrigued by the possessive note in his voice. She loved the feel of his finger filling her, but the ache was still there, that insistent demand for more.

So when Jeremy bent and licked deep into her pussy for the first time, Cynthia had no qualms at all about widening her thighs. She had no embarrassment at the fact that her most secret parts were bared to him in the candlelight, that he was seeing what no other person had ever seen before. All she wanted was for him to give her more and more pleasure, and she fisted her hands in his hair as his tongue slithered all over her tender flesh. When he found her pulsing clit, taking it between his lips and sucking, Cynthia let out a gasp.

"Ohhhh, yes, Jeremy!" she cried, her inhibitions falling away as an unholy rush of bliss burst forth from her pussy. Grunting like an animal, she pressed his head to her as she ground up into his mouth, seeking release.

Jeremy began pumping two fingers roughly in and out of her moist depths as he continued to expertly work her taut bud. The feeling of having her cunt filled even more sent her flying over the edge. Screaming, Cynthia succumbed to the vortex of wanton need and dark desire, coming in waves and waves of ecstasy. Her legs shook as her cries echoed throughout the chamber. She writhed in untold pleasure as Jeremy's fingers kept thrusting in her spasming pussy and his lips and tongue kept up their sensual attack on her engorged clit.

Finally, the intense pleasure ebbed and her hold on his hair loosened. She flopped back on the bed, feeling entirely sated, tingling with the wonder of her first orgasm.

Cynthia's eyes were closed, but she welcomed Jeremy's embrace as he crawled back up her body and kissed her. She moaned as the kiss deepened and she tasted herself on his tongue. Impossibly, he stoked her desire once again with just that long, deep kiss and soon she was panting once more with blind craving.

"Fuck, that was hot," Jeremy said as their lips parted. "You're even better than I imagined, Duchess."

Cynthia only licked his lips before sealing hers against them for another deep kiss, their tongues working against each other. She felt him position the blunt head of his cock against her sopping entrance and a quick burst of alarm ran through her. The only thing her mother had told her was that it would hurt, and Jeremy was so big...

But when he thrust inside of her, filling and stretching her completely in one long slide, she only felt a deep, satisfying delight.

"Yesss," they both hissed together as he forged his way into her tight pussy. Cynthia clung to his shoulders, not knowing if she pushed or pulled as he finally seated his full length inside of her.

Jeremy rested his forehead lightly against hers as they breathed and reveled in the sensations of her hot cunt wrapped around his thick cock.

"You're so tight," he whispered against her lips. "God, you feel bloody good." He slid slowly out and Cynthia felt a momentary twinge of disappointment until Jeremy swiftly thrust back in, making her moan lasciviously in unexpected satisfaction at how well he filled her.

"Oh fuck yes, that's a nice pussy!" Jeremy said, his voice a louder rasp now. He braced himself on his arms above her and began pumping with deep, hard strokes in and out of her clasping channel as she moaned and shook.

Cynthia could feel herself climbing towards that rush of ecstasy again. She tried to work her aching pussy over on his massive cock as she sought it.

"Wrap your legs around my waist," Jeremy grunted as he pounded deep into her cunt. When she did, it suddenly brought her swollen clit right up against his pelvis.

"Jeremy!" she gasped as the new pleasure began to overwhelm her. "Oh Jeremy!"

He managed to let out a huff of laughter at the wanton need in her voice.

"Are you coming again? Do it, Duchess. Come all over my cock again," he growled.

Biting her lip, she stared into his piercing blue eyes as she frantically shifted her hips against his as he continued to fill her in long, lush strokes. Her eyes rolled back in her head as the wave of pleasure submerged her. "Oh my God, oh my God! It's happening again! Jeremy!"

Her scream this time was heard in the farthest reaches of the Mayfair townhouse as the servants went about their duties and exchanged sly smiles.

"Ohhhh!" Cynthia's body arched as the orgasm rushed through her. She gripped Jeremy's shoulders hard, her nails biting into his flesh as he continued to thrust his huge cock into her clenching pussy.

"Fuck, yes, that's it, that's it, Duchess."

Cynthia was now certainly pushing against his shoulders as she writhed. His cock felt blunt and immense in her spasming depths, overwhelming her with sensation. She was nearly crying, her head rolling back on the sheets.

"No, no, I can't! It's too much!" she whimpered, feeling as if Jeremy was breaking her apart. The intense pressure was overbearing, whipping her into another frenzy.

"Oh yes," Jeremy said in his deep, dark voice. He reached back and pulled her legs up and over his shoulders. When he pumped his cock into her again, Cynthia gasped at the new angle. Every time he thrust in now, he seemed to be hitting a spot that only increased that intense pressure. He brushed against her clit every time he filled her and Cynthia sobbed in keening cries as he devastated her with his strength and his giant cock.

She made incoherent noises as the storm grew and grew inside her again until finally, in an agonizing and euphoric release, it broke.

"Oh God!" she screamed, long and loud. There was no other way of expressing her feelings at that moment as pleasure exploded in her pussy, spreading in heated waves throughout her body. She felt a gush of liquid bathe the thrusting rod inside of her as her orgasm burst, making her gasp. She let out whimpering cries as she trembled in exquisite ecstasy, her toes pointing, her body bent in half under her husband's muscular form.

"Bloody hell, I'm going to come too. Oh fuck!" Jeremy growled, and after a few more thrusts, Cynthia felt his cock swell, and then his hot seed began to fill her womb in a delicious flood of warmth.

They groaned and writhed, grinding their shaking, damp bodies together in mutual release, wringing out the last twinges of pleasure. Finally, they collapsed into each other's arms, completely spent. Cynthia hugged her husband to her as he panted on top of her, his heavy weight comforting. After a minute, he withdrew and rolled them so that they lay side by side, and Jeremy settled Cynthia against his torso.

He ran soothing circles along the smooth skin of her back as they slowly came back to earth.

"My God," he finally breathed out, smiling down at his wife as she peeked up at him.

Cynthia smiled back, a blush staining her cheeks. "Was that... acceptable?"

"What do you think, Duchess?" he asked, running a finger down her aristocratic nose.

She let out a languid sigh and stretched, suddenly noting how Jeremy's eyes heated as he gazed at her breasts. Experimentally, she ran her hands over the soft mounds, giving them a squeeze. At Jeremy's hum of appreciation, she felt a new power fill her, of her own sensuality and her capacity for pleasure.

"I think I'd like to do it again," she said, still a little timid, despite the revelations of that night.

"Oh Duchess," he said and huffed out a laugh. He reached down and pinched one of her nipples, eliciting a sharp gasp of desire. "We're going to be doing that, and a lot more, again and again."

********

"Ah, here he finally comes," said Pembroke, putting down his paper as Jeremy strolled towards their usual cozy corner of White's.

"Well, well, well! It's been three days!" Stamford was grinning broadly as he signaled the waiter to bring another glass of whisky. "We expected you yesterday at the latest. I suppose this means you're pleased with your new Duchess?"

Jeremy couldn't hide his smug smile as he sat down with his closest friends. "More than pleased, gentleman." He took the glass proffered on the waiter's tray and held it up. "A toast, if you please. To my lady wife!" They clinked glasses and savored the fine single malt.

"Don't keep us in suspense, Norland," Pembroke said, rubbing his hands together. "You said you'd give us all the details, and I am most anxious to hear them. And don't leave anything out."

Jeremy's mouth twisted in amusement as he leaned back in his chair, steepling his fingers together.

Stamford put in, "And I would appreciate a full description of the Duchess's tits. They've always looked delectable to me."

"Well, I've been thinking," said Jeremy, raising an enigmatic brow. "Instead of telling you, why don't I let you discover for yourselves?"

Pembroke and Stamford exchanged glances as slow smiles of understanding spread across their faces.

Jeremy felt his cock twitch as he saw the lust in his friends' eyes. This was going to be fun.

12