A Dusty Manuscript Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled as we headed to the bedroom. "She's always ready to fuck and she's looking forward to being your sex slave tonight."

Shelly laughed as she walked into the master bedroom. "I like the sound of that. Where's the swing going?"

I told her, and helped as she put it up, which mostly consisted of moving the stepladder around and holding things for her. Shelly definitely knew what she was doing. As a bonus, while she worked, I was able to get a good look at her legs. In no time she had the swing safely mounted to the ceiling. I even hung on it a bit to make sure it was sturdy—if it would take my weight, it would certainly hold Julie up. It didn't budge, so we were ready.

I lit some candles, and called out, "Alright Julie, come on up."

To Shelly, I said, "I'll just have a seat in the chair in the corner and enjoy the show."

Distracted, Shelly said, "Sure man, knock yourself out," as she pulled a few things out of the gym bag, solving the mystery of its contents. She had dildos, butt plugs, clamps, silken ropes, and a strap on, among other things. I owned some of those things, but I guess an artist always prefers to work with her own tools.

Julie walked in, looking even sexier than she had when Shelly first arrived. Her hair was slightly disheveled, her nipples were hard as diamonds and straining against the silk negligee she wore making the nipple clamps she still wore very prominent, and she smelled of sex due to my earlier command to play with herself.

Shelly literally licked her lips as she looked Julie up and down, before asking, "What's your safe word?"

Julie looked a bit puzzled, saying, "Safe word?"

I could understand her confusion. I'd never even discussed safe words with her—why would a sex toy get a safe word? I just did what I wanted to do to her and told her to like it, but Shelly wouldn't understand that, and she expected Julie to have one, so I said, as casually as I could manage, the first thing that popped into my head: "Pancakes."

Shelly chuckled and said to me, "Well, I guess that wouldn't come up in normal conversation while fucking." Then looking at Julie, "Last chance to back out. For the rest of the night I own you if you don't say otherwise."

Julie cocked her head and said, "That's what I'm here for."

Shelly gave a feral grin and said, "That's what I was hoping to hear," and quick as could be, picked up a small whip from among her toys and expertly flicked it against Julie's silk-covered nipple, eliciting a gasp. Shelly immediately said, "Did I TELL you to gasp?" and flicked Julie's other nipple.

Julie choked back whatever sound she was going to make, causing Shelly to nod. "Better, bitch. On your knees and crawl over here to lick my pussy."

Because I'd ordered Julie to do everything Shelly said, she didn't hesitate, immediately going to her hands and knees in order to crawl sexily over to Shelly, her tits hanging down beneath her and her sexy bubble butt coming out from under her short negligee. Since she was just wearing a lacy thong, both her cheeks were exposed, giving Shelly a perfect target for her whip. With two flicks of her wrist, she left red marks on each perfect globe of Julie's ass. I saw Julie's face contort a bit, but to her credit, she didn't cry out.

Having reached Shelly, Julie moved to push her dress up so she could get at the pussy it concealed. Reaching down with her left hand, Shelly grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head back in order to make eye contact.

Staring into her eyes, Shelly said, "You didn't ask permission to go after my pussy, cunt."

Julie looked a bit confused, "But you said..."

Dropping the whip and still holding her by the hair with her left hand, Shelly slapped Julie across the face with her right, hard enough to leave a red mark on her olive skin. "Do you just think you can do whatever the fuck you want, you slut? Before you bury your face in my cunt, you ask for permission, bitch."

Julie's eyes were wide and her voice quavered a bit, either from shock or pain, as she said, "Can I please lick your pussy?"

Shelly still had her by the hair, and she shook her head. "Ask better. Tell me how much you want it."

Julie's eyes were definitely tearing up a bit as she said, "Please..."

That elicited another stinging slap from Sherry. "Please, what? What do you call me?"

Julie gasped out, "Ma'am! Please ma'am, let me lick your pussy. Please... mistress? I'll do a good job mistress."

My cock was hard as a rock, watching this accomplished woman, a successful lawyer, get manhandled by a slutty girl who was maybe a decade younger than her.

Shelly nodded and said, "Better." She then let go of Julie's hair in order to pull her own dress up over her head. I leaned forward a bit to get a better look, causing Shelly to smirk as she struck a pose for me.

"Like what you see? Too bad you can't have any," she said.

I did indeed like what I saw. Now completely nude, as she had worn no underwear, I could see that Shelly had big D cup tits sitting up high on her chest without any evidence of sag. Beautiful pink nipples capped her tits, pierced through with barbells, and I'd always found pierced nipples sexy. Her thin waist flared out to wide, womanly hips, and best of all, there was a little tuft of pubic hair, dyed pink like the hair on her head, sitting just above her clit, shaped like a small arrow pointing the way to her box. I had thought she might be fully shaved, and if so, the rest of my plans for the evening wouldn't work out, but this was perfect.

Instead of saying any of that, I just smiled slightly and said, "Oh yes."

Still smirking, Shelly grabbed Julie by the hair again as she propped one foot up on the bed, exposing her pussy to Julie. "Alright bitch, get in here and eat this fucking cunt."

I could see the glint of a clit piercing as Julie brought her face to Shelly's cunt. She'd said she had no interest in women, but thanks to my control of her will, Julie dove in with gusto, tonguing up and down Shelly's slit, then pushing her tongue into her box.

Shelly moaned, then pulled on Julie's hair as she pushed her face into her own cunt. "Use your tongue on my clit more... use your fingers too..." Shelly moaned, clearly enjoying what Julie was doing to her, but she soon pushed her away.

"Time to try this swing out, bitch, get up there." Shelly said with a grin.

Julie raised up and said, "Cool... just a sec..." as she brushed at her mouth, then leaned over to the nightstand where she wiped her hand on a bit of wax paper we'd previously put there. As she did so, Shelly gave Julie a hard crack on the ass, eliciting a shocked squeal.

"When I give an order, I expect it to be obeyed, slut," Shelly said as she brought the paddle she'd picked up from among her toys down on the ass cheek she hadn't spanked yet.

Julie scrambled into the swing, as she said, "Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am..."

The swing was designed so the person in it could sit or lie in a variety of positions, with adjustable straps to make sure the occupant was comfortable and didn't fall out. Julie had chosen to climb in so that her tits were facing the sky, which left them vulnerable to the sharp slap Shelly delivered.

"Did I tell you face up, bitch? Flip over."

Julie quickly moved to comply, finding it awkward to move in the unfamiliar swing, but too worried about upsetting Shelly again to climb back out. Shelly shook her head in disgust as she looked at me. "What a dumb bitch you're married to."

I was used to Julie being the one to give me, or others, a hard time, so seeing this girl give her a comeuppance only added to the sexual excitement of watching the two beautiful naked women at play.

Once she was flipped over, Shelly redid some straps, then yanked Julie's arms behind her back and used straps to secure them to the swing behind her. Once she was done, Julie's legs were spread as she hung in the air in such a way as to be utterly obscene, and her perfect tits hung down beneath her, through gaps in the swing.

I got up and put on a sexy music playlist I'd prepared earlier, and as an instrumental number called "Kamasutra" began to play, Shelly gave a nod and said, "Good choice," either because she recognized the song or liked the tune. She didn't stop working on Julie though. With a wicked grin on her face, she put alligator clamps with weights on them on Julie's sensitive nipples, then a weighted clit clamp. Once she had these in place, she picked up a decent-sized vibrator, lubed it, and slit it into Julie's dripping cunt, causing her to shudder as it slid home. Next came a vibrating butt plug. Julie's sphincter involuntarily resisted the intrusion for a beat, then with a pop it went home.

Shelly looked at me with a bigger grin and said, "Your slut has a tight ass. You ass fuck her?"

I nodded and said, "Yup, but she's so tiny it stays tight. Plus I have her do Kegels with her pussy and ass every day."

Shelly said, "Nice. You're welcome to jack it by the way, I can tell you've got a hard on."

I smiled. "Thanks, but I'll wait."

Shelly shrugged, "Suit yourself." She then adjusted the height on the swing, so she could sit on the edge of the bed and pull Julie's face to her cunt.

"Eat my pussy and ass bitch. I expect to have a huge orgasm, so get to work."

Julie dutifully began to lick, tonguing Shelly's pussy, sucking on her clit, and rimming her asshole—in short, doing everything she could to bring the younger woman to orgasm, in the absence of being able to use her hands.

As this was going on, I casually got up and moved to the side of the bed, as if to get a better look. Shelly ignored me, and I glanced down at the wax paper on the table next to the bed. Sure enough, there was a single, short pubic hair, right where Julie had put it after getting it in her mouth or on her hands while going down on Shelly. I'd have to tell her good job, later.

Carefully taking the wax paper so as not to lose the precious pube, I walked out of the bedroom as Shelly began to moan her way toward an orgasm. I hated to miss the show, but I knew the best was yet to cum... so to speak. I went downstairs and worked Shelly's pubic hair into a small caramel I'd set next to a plate of brownies I'd baked earlier. Shelly had mentioned a fondness for brownies once, when I was chatting with her at the sex shop, and I knew she'd be hungry later. These had a special ingredient, of course: the special blend of herbs and spices Bruno had laid out as part of the spell he'd developed.

If all went according to plan, I should soon be able to try it out. In the meantime, I carried the tray of brownies and my special caramel upstairs and sat it on a small table in the hall, so I'd have it close to hand. I hadn't been gone that long, but when I came back into the bedroom, Shelly was on her feet behind Julie. She'd left the butt plug in, but taken the dildo out of Julie's pussy in order to make room for the rather large dildo attached to the strap on she was wearing.

As I walked in, Shelly grinned at the sight of me and said to Julie, "Tell your husband how much bigger my cock is than his, slut," then powered in, bottoming out in my wife's pussy.

Julie immediately babbled, "It's so fucking big, Eric, she's stretching me out more than you ever have."

For a moment I was taken aback. I don't know what sort of mental baggage Shelly has accumulated, but apparently dealing out sexual humiliation is a thing for her, even if she has to use a fake cock to do it. Then I chuckled. Let her have her fun. It wouldn't be long before I could pay her back.

All I said, though, was, "Fuck her tight little pussy, Shelly. Ram the shit out of her."

Shelly grabbed Julie's hair and used it as a handle, pulling Julie back toward her so she could fuck her harder. "Hear that, bitch? Your husband wants me to use you like the fucking whore you are."

I sat back down to enjoy the show. Shelly fucked Julie with the large strap-on dildo for a while, pulling all the way out then slamming back in from time to time. It looked to be about 10 inches long, and thick. I could hear a buzzing beyond the butt plug in Julie's ass, and realized the dildo was designed to vibrate against Shelly's clit as she fucked my wife.

After rough fucking her pussy for a while, Shelly pulled out, then switched out for a slightly smaller attachment. She put a vibrating egg in Julie's pussy this time, pulled the butt plug out, then pushed the dildo she was wearing against Julie's asshole. This dildo was a good thick 8 inches, and it took a bit of work and more than a bit of lube to work it into Julie's ass. Once in, Shelly began to brutally fuck Julie's ass, causing her to moan and squeal.

"Does that hurt your tiny ass, slut?" Shelly asked.

Julie moaned out, "Yes... it hurts..."

"Do you want me to stop, or should I fuck you harder, the way I want to do?"

I had told Julie to let Shelly do anything she wanted to do, so I wasn't surprised at all when she said, "Fuck me harder. Use my ass the way you want to."

Shelly gave a wicked laugh before saying, "You asked for it bitch."

If she had been ass fucking Julie brutally before, this looked more like anal rape. I worried a bit about whether or not Shelly might actually do damage to Julie, but shrugged off any concerns since I had seen petite women take bigger dicks than this one, in porn. Besides, it was hot as hell to watch.

As if to reassure me that all was well, both women cried out in simultaneous orgasm soon enough. That barely slowed Shelly down, though. Over the next hour or more she put Julie through her paces. Julie tongued Shelly to multiple orgasms, rimmed her ass, and was repaid with canings to her ass, the soles of her feet, and across her tits—as well as the occasional orgasm of her own. It's a good thing all this was happening on a Friday night, as Julie was going to need the weekend (at least) to recover.

Finally, both women were sweaty messes, the room stank of sex, and Shelly had left Julies hands unbound in order to cuddle her against her shoulder as they both came down from a final series of orgasms.

Shelly said, "Wow. You can really take some punishment, Julie. I was sure you were going to use your safe word when I took the cane to your feet."

Julie said, "Eric told me to let you do anything you wanted," as if that explained everything.

Shelly laughed a bit and said to me, "Well, you have an obedient little slave here, dude."

I was getting up and walking to the door. "Thanks—are either of you hungry?"

Per my earlier instructions, Julie immediately said, "I'm starved."

Shelly said, "Eh, sure, why not. And do you have any water?"

I got the tray from outside and brought it in, offering Shelly and Julie brownies. Shelly grinned and said, "Awesome! I love brownies!"

As she bit into it, I changed the stereo to play the music Elizabeth had recorded, then lit the incense I'd already set up. As I did, I said, "Let's clear the air up in here a bit."

Shelly giggled tiredly, "Yeah, it is a little bit 'eau de cunt' in here isn't it?"

I then snagged a bottle of water from a bucket of ice I'd left in here earlier, for just this occasion.

Shelly gratefully took the water and used it to wash down the brownie. I asked innocently, "How's the brownie?"

She shrugged. "It's okay—there's an unusual flavor I can't quite place... it's not pot, but I don't know what it is..." Regardless, she popped the last bit into her mouth and swallowed it down, the sweat glistening on her large, bare breasts.

I shrugged. "Maybe it's the nutmeg I used?"

Shelly's eyes were going a bit unfocused. "Maybe... what's this song...?"

I smiled. "Just a little piece of Renaissance music a friend of mine recorded. Do you like it?"

Shelly's eyes looked like they were focused on a point in the far distance as she nodded and said, very vaguely and slowly, "Uh... huh..."

I went ahead and ate the caramel containing Shelly's pubic hair, as I popped in some headphones to listen to The National while the girls listened to Elizabeth play the violin. Even without eating the spices, the combination of the incense and music had put me into a mild trance before, but as suspected, the "Bloodbuzz Ohio" blocked it out.

After a bit I realized Elizabeth's music had stopped, so I took my headphones out. Deciding to start a bit slowly, just to be on the safe side, I told Shelly, "Sit up on the edge of the bed and tell me to play with your tits."

She immediately sat up, her eyes refocused, and once she was on the edge of the bed, she presented her big tits to me, saying, "Play with my tits."

Taking that as I sign to forge ahead, I did so, stroking her tits and playing with the barbells in her nipples. "You like it when I touch you. My touch turns you on. You find me incredibly attractive and you're eager to please me. You'll do anything I tell you to do, fuck anyone I tell you to. You're still a lesbian, with the exception that I turn you on and you desperately want me to fuck you. Have you ever sucked a real cock?"

Shuddering from my touch, Shelly shook her head, "Never."

Speaking now to Julie, I said, "Come over here. You're going to teach Shelly how to suck my cock and please me."

Julie raised up and came over next to Shelly, giving me a beautiful view of four gorgeous tits. As she did so, I undid my pajama bottoms and pushed them down, freeing my hard cock and letting it pop out in Shelly's face, causing her to reach for it.

Without really thinking about it, I slapped Shelly the way she'd slapped Julie earlier, leaving a red mark on her cheek. "Uh uh. You didn't ask for permission slut. Beg to suck my cock."

The slap had made Shelly gasp, but now she just looked up at me with big pleading eyes. "Please let me suck your cock, sir. I need to suck your cock. I'll be a good cock sucking whore for you, sir..."

I tangled my right hand in Shelly's pink hair, and grabbed Julie by her coal-dark hair with my left. As I pulled Shelly's face toward my cock, she opened her mouth obediently and let my cock slide between her full lips. I pulled Julie in, she said to Shelly, "Use your tongue around the head as he fucks your face, he likes that..." Then she started using her own lips and tongue on the side of my shaft.

I'd never had a two-way blowjob before, and even though Shelly was clumsy and clearly inexperienced, the feeling was glorious. The two beautiful women took turns sucking my cock, with one sucking and the other tonguing my balls and the bits of my shaft not currently in a mouth. Shelly was eager to learn and Julie was eager to teach, so Shelly quickly started improving. Her tongue piercing gave a little extra something to the experience as well, and she quickly learned to use it to good effect on the bottom of my cock as I held her head in my hands and fucked her pretty face. I even pulled my cock out of their mouths a couple of times to wrap Shelly's big tits around my cock, finding that fucking her tits while Julie tongued the head of my cock when it popped out of Shelly's cleavage was a very pleasant experience.

I'd cum in Julie's mouth hundreds of times, so as I got closer, I decided I'd unload in Shelly's mouth this time. "Julie, get behind me and tongue my asshole while I face fuck Shelly."

With a quick, "Yes sir," Julie quickly complied. Shelly gagged a bit, even after I ordered her not too-we'd have to work on that—but the feel when I pushed the head of my cock into her throat with a pop was still great, and the way it made Shelly's eyes tear up as I fucked her throat was beautiful.

I'd been too worked up for too long, so far sooner than I'd have preferred, I told Shelly, "When I cum, catch it in your mouth and don't swallow until I order you to."

Without taking my cock out of her mouth, Shelly nodded, and I pounded her face in earnest, enjoying the sight of her big tits shaking as I face fucked her. Julie's tongue went into overdrive on my asshole. Finally, I roared out, "FUCK YES!" as I grabbed Shelly's head and blasted what felt like a gallon of cum into her mouth.