A Dusty Manuscript Ch. 02

Story Info
Eric begins to build his harem.
7.7k words
4.59
41.4k
56

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Dusty Manuscript, chapter 2

In chapter 1, Eric Wright, Renaissance scholar, found a spell the sixteenth-century heretic Giordano Bruno had created. He used it on his wife Julie, a petite yet strong-willed lawyer, enslaving her will but otherwise leaving her mental faculties intact.

It was still dark out as I fucked Julie's face as if it were a cunt. She was lying sideways on the bed, with her head hanging off the side, a Magic Wand vibrator strapped against her clit and her wrists tied to her knees with silk cords so she couldn't touch herself. She was completely helpless as I fucked her throat so hard it made her C-cup tits shake. I paused for a second to feel her throat convulse around my cock. That combined with her incessant moaning felt incredible on my dick. She was almost out of her mind with lust because in spite of our almost non-stop fucking over the past couple of days, I hadn't let her cum, yet had ordered her to stay constantly horny. I could make her cum as big as I wanted, any time I wanted, but I'd learned that orgasm denial was a huge turn on for me, so why not indulge myself? After all, she was my personal fuck toy now.

I admired Julie's firm tits and her now completely bare pussy—one of the things I'd told her to do now that she was my sex slave— as I held my cock in her throat, my pubic bone pressed against her nose. I'd put her in this position because it made it easier to work my dick down her throat, but as an added bonus I could look down on her beautiful body as I used her for my pleasure, not to mention that the way her throat bulged as I throat fucked her was hot as hell. She didn't even try to thrash as I felt her body start to go limp from the lack of oxygen. Why would she? I'd ordered her to do anything I wanted and never resist.

I pulled my cock out of her throat with a pop and she gasped for breath. Tears had streamed across her face from my rough treatment of her, which only added to her sexiness as far as I was concerned. With a grin I said, "Are you horny slut? Want to cum?"

Julie's voice was a bit raspy from the throat fucking I'd been giving her as she gasped out, "Yes, oh god yes, I'm so fucking horny, sir."

Having her call me "sir" when we fucked was something I'd added to her programming over the past few weeks as I'd explored my kinks with her. She was strong willed in the extreme, bitchy even, so hearing her call me sir was a huge turn on. I chuckled as I leaned over to untie her hands, and said, "If you're so fucking horny, offer your other holes to me and tell me what you'll do for me if I allow you to cum."

Julie scrambled to flip over and turn around, sticking that beautiful bubble butt of hers up in the air for me. The Magic Wand was still strapped to her clit, buzzing and driving her insane. I'd become a regular at the local sex shop, having found a very knowledgeable lesbian named Shelly there who was teaching me a lot about sex toys, BDSM, and plenty of other things to try on Julie. I'd showed her a few pics of Julie trussed up in the various restraints Shelly had sold me, eliciting some very lewd offers directed at my wife.

Julie had zero interest in women, but then again, a few weeks ago she'd had zero interest in anal either. Now she had her ass up in the air as she babbled out, "Please sir, use your slut's pussy or ass for your pleasure. I'll eat your ass... or lick your cum off the bathroom floor... you can use the riding crop on me..."

These were all things we'd done over the past few weeks, and I knew she'd do them again, and more, but hearing the desperation in her voice as she babbled out her offers was a huge turn on. As she begged and debased herself, I lubed my cock up, less because I was concerned about how she would feel, and more because I knew from experience that Julie's asshole was amazingly tight and taking it without proper lube didn't feel good.

I put the head of my cock against her puckered little sphincter and said, "If I let you cum, will you be my anal slut, whore?"

Without hesitation Julie babbled, "Yes, I'll be your anal slut. You can use my ass any time, anyway, you want. My ass is always ready for your throbbing cock, sir."

Without bothering to be gentle, I rammed my cock into her ass, causing Julie to involuntarily squeal. I'd spent a lot of time over the past few weeks fucking this tight little ass, so I knew she could take it, but at 5 feet tall and barely more than 100 pounds, apparently it was still a shock for me to unceremoniously bottom out in her ass. I mentally made a note to paddle her ass for squealing, though.

I went to work in earnest, fucking her ass hard, fast, and rough. "Who will you fuck for me, Julie?"

She gasped out, "Anyone, anyone at all, I belong to you, sir...."

I smacked her ass hard enough to leave a red handprint. "What about your hot aerobics instructor?

"Yes... I'll fuck her if you tell me to sir, I'll tongue fuck her cunt while you use her slutty mouth, sir..."

Up to this point, this was just a game we played. I hadn't shared Julie with anyone, nor had I fucked anyone else. I hadn't even told her to be attracted to girls, and she never had been before. But because I'd told her she would fuck anyone I told her to fuck, she didn't hesitate to go into detail about the nasty things she'd do to any woman I brought up in the bedroom. That included the hot little 19-year-old aerobics instructor at Julie's gym. I didn't see how I could ever make that happen, but thinking about it was certainly hot as hell.

I leveraged Julie up by the hips a bit, to get her into a better position for the ass fucking I was giving her, momentarily thinking that I needed to get something to keep her in position better. Then I used her hips as handles and plowed her for all I was worth. I'd already fucked her tight throat for a while, but since I'd been using her to get off multiple times a day, I had plenty of staying power. Still, her tight asshole clenching and unclenching around my cock as I plowed her was bringing me closer and closer to my orgasm.

I leaned over, grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. Her eyes rolled in her head madly and given how horny she had to be after having been denied an orgasm for the past two days, she might well have been getting close to madness.

"When I cum in your ass, you will cum hard, like the slut you are, hear me?"

Julie tried to nod, but I had a tight hold of her deep black, curly hair. "Yes sir... yes... please cum in my ass, sir..."

That was the last straw. I shoved her head back down, released her hair, and grabbed her hips to use as handles as I slammed hard into her ass, blasting my load into her tight asshole as I roared out my orgasm. Julie thrashed and spasmed involuntarily as she screamed into the mattress while her own orgasm seemed to go on and on. Even after I had finished unloading in her ass, she was still spasming from the force of her orgasm.

I pulled out of her ass with a plop and flopped down on the bed next to her. Julie looked like she was about to pass out, so I said, "Hey sleepyhead, don't forget you have to get cleaned up before your aerobics class."

Julie opened her eyes, smiled tiredly, and said, "Oh yeah..." then leveraged herself up off the bed. She smacked herself on her ass as she looked back at me. "This ass isn't going to maintain itself. I better get to class if I want to keep it sexy for you."

I chuckled. "Right—and... what's the instructor's name?"

Julie was walking to the bathroom as she said, "Tabby."

Of course it was. "Well, Tabby won't be happy if you show up for class smelling like a whore on the morning after dollar night."

In the past, a crude remark like that would have made Julie angry, but now she just laughingly agreed as she headed for the shower. A lot had changed since I'd used that spell on her. I tiredly thought I'd need a shower too, but it wasn't even 5 AM yet so I wasn't going to get up. Julie was the one who needed to hit the gym before work, because I'd ordered her to keep to a strict schedule in order to maintain the sexy body I love. I had nowhere to be at this unholy hour, though, so I drifted off to sleep thinking that I needed to head back to the sex shop to pick up something to keep Julie in position for the kind of fucking I'd been giving her of late.

---

An electronic chime sounded to alert the staff of Sinful Sensations that they had a customer, causing Shelly to look up and grin when she saw me. She wasn't much older than the students I'd had in class earlier in the day, but whereas with them I at least made an effort (all too often a failed effort) to avoid checking them out, with Shelly I felt no such obligation. I did keep my up and down glance brief, though, as we'd developed something akin to a friendship over the past few weeks that I'd been coming in and I knew she batted entirely for the other team, so to speak. She had no sexual interest at all in men.

That was a shame, though. Shelly was a little on the tall side for a woman, maybe around 5'8" or 5'9". She had bright pink hair, a wide mouth with full lips, and thanks to the fact that I'd never known her to wear a bra it was clear she wore barbells through the nipples of her D-cup tits. Today her impressive rack was covered with a Red Hot Chili Peppers t-shirt, giving me a nice pretext to let my gaze linger a bit on her tits.

"Great band—the Chili Peppers. I saw them in concert about a decade ago."

Shelly put on a cute pout and said, "Sure, they're great, but here I was thinking you were checking my tits out."

I laughed. "Well, okay, maybe a little."

She grinned and said, "Only fair—I've seen plenty of pics of your wife's tits. How'd she like those nipple weights?"

I pulled out my phone, scrolled through the photos a bit, and found the one I wanted: a photo of Julie with her arms bound behind her back with silken cords, a collar on her neck, and the nipple weights in question distending her nips as she leaned forward. She had an unmistakable expression of passion on her face.

"See for yourself," I said as I showed her the photo.

Shelly let out a low whistle. "Man, that is hot. What I wouldn't do to her, given the chance."

Shelly had made joking comments like this before, but this time it set the wheels to turning in my mind. Outwardly, though, I just laughed and said, "Well, we can talk about that in a bit. The reason I'm here today is because Julie and I were fucking recently, and I was thinking there must be something to help put her in a better position, especially given our height differences..."

We talked for a bit, with Shelly making a comment about how much she likes tiny girls when I told her Julie is only 5 feet tall, and eventually we decided that I needed a sex swing. I settled on a rather pricy model—Julie had just gotten a pay raise when she took the new job with Wilbur Everly, at my direction, so why not? Shelly works partially on commission, so it made her happy that I was making yet another expensive purchase, so she spent considerable time explaining how important it is to hang the swing properly, what sort of tools I should use, and that sort of thing.

I leaned on the counter and pitched my voice low enough that no one else could hear me, and said, "You sound like you know a lot about this sort of thing. I tell you what—if you come over and help me install it, I'll let you get first crack at it with Julie."

Shelly laughed, then caught herself. "You're serious, aren't you? Would she go for that?"

Lying through my teeth, I said, "Julie has always been interested in trying a lesbian experience, but has never had the confidence to give it a try." Then more honestly. "Lately we've really been exploring her role as my submissive, so I have no doubt that if I ordered her to have sex with you, she'd do so happily. We've been talking about it regularly as part of our sex play."

Shelly looked thoughtful. "Well... maybe. She is hot, and I'm not going to lie, I get off on breaking straight girls in. But if I were to do this, you'd have to respect the fact that I'm not interested in men at all. I mean, you can watch and all, but no getting involved while I'm there." She paused and looked thoughtful for a beat. "And I'm a dom, so if I do this, you order Julie to do whatever I say while we're playing."

I chuckled. "Sounds great—watching two beautiful women have sex sounds like a nice tradeoff for not being involved while it's happening."

Shelly gave an eager grin, and said, "Okay, cool. When do you want to do this?"

I said, "Well, what time do you get off work?"

Shelly looked a bit surprised. "Don't you need to clear it with Julie first?"

I chuckled. "Not at all. Like I said, she's completely submissive to me, and we've been talking about doing this for a while now, so why not today?"

Shelly laughed. "I like your attitude. Sure, why the hell not? If you're sure...?"

I nodded. "100% sure."

Shelly said, "Well, I work until 8, and I'll need to run home first... how's 9:30, is that too late? It is Friday, after all. It won't take too long to put the swing up."

I'd probably need to let Julie skip her morning workout tomorrow, but it was a small price to pay... particularly if things went well. I nodded. "No problem. See you at 9:30," and gave her my address.

--

Julie got home a little before 6. Not only did her new job pay better than her last one, but she had better hours. The only reason she'd hung onto the old one as long as she had, as it turns out, was that she was planning to fuck one of her coworkers and enjoyed flirting with him on a daily basis. Thinking about that still made me mad, but I shrugged it off. After all, I didn't have to worry about that any more now that I had enslaved Julie's will.

She came into the kitchen where I was finishing things up, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and said, "That smells good... lemon herb chicken?"

I nodded. "Yeah, with salad. I decided we'd have a light salad since I made plans for us tonight."

Julie put her briefcase down, then picked up the glass of wine I'd poured for her. She took a sip, then said, "Oh?"

I leaned against the counter and said, "Yeah, there's a sexy lesbian who works at the sex shop, Sinful Secrets. She's coming over tonight to put up a sex swing and then fuck you."

Julie sipped her wine, completely unbothered by this announcement. "Oh, okay."

I toyed with the idea of leaving her uninterested in sex with women, but ordering her to pretend to be into it. But that would just be mean, so instead I said, "Yeah. She's got big tits and from what I can tell, a nice ass. Here's a picture..."

I held up my phone and showed her the picture I'd taken before I left the store. She looked at it and said, "Oh, she's young—and she looks like she'll be a freak in the sheets."

I chuckled. "Yeah, she does. And thinking about fucking her makes you really turned on. You find her very attractive and sexy. Oh, you'll also do anything she tells you to do, sexually, when she comes over. It will make you very turned on to be dominated and controlled by her."

There was the slightest of pauses. I'd learned through experience that when I told Julie a series of new things like this—when I was changing her programming, so to speak—it took a bit for it to get set in her mind. But after a brief period, she grinned and I saw her nipples perk up under her blouse.

"Mmmm... sounds great. I look forward to it," she said. "Are you going to join in?"

I shook my head. "Sadly, no. She was clear that she's not interested in doing this if I'm involved, as she's a full-on lesbian. She said it was fine if I watch, though. And I have a plan, so here's what I need you to do..."

I outlined my plan to Julie, who nodded and said it shouldn't be a problem, contingent upon a couple of things that were out of our power. She'd always been very smart and clever as well, so I had no doubt she'd be able to carry out her part of the plan.

After chatting about what would happen after Shelly arrived, we had a pleasant dinner and she told me about her day. When I'd first considered using the spell on her, I'd been worried it would turn her into a mindless zombie, which I didn't want. I'd always liked her and enjoyed her company—there were just a few things I wanted to change about her. You know, such as taking control of her will when it came to sex. But in things non-sexual, I was relieved to find that she still seemed like her old self. She was smart, funny, and we had great conversations. Sure, I harbored a bit of resentment, knowing she'd planned to leave me and start fucking other guys, but I worked through that by dominating and sometimes humiliating her sexually. She clearly didn't mind, having more orgasms now than ever, so the way I saw it, we were both getting what we wanted. Okay, maybe she hadn't asked for any of this and would have been furious if she'd known I was going to do it, but she was perfectly happy now that I'd done it, so no one had been harmed—or so I rationalized.

---

It was actually closer to ten when the doorbell buzzed. I had been sitting in the living room doing a bit of reading while sipping a scotch, so I got up and let Shelly in with a friendly hello. I was wearing a pair of comfortable pajama pants and a nice t-shirt, but she had changed into simple one-piece black dress with spaghetti straps that clung to her like a second skin. Her nipples were fully erect, pressing their barbell piercings against the thin fabric of the dress. She'd also put on a bit of makeup—dark red lipstick and black eyeliner, leaning toward a Goth look that went well with her pink hair. She had a leather toolbelt in her right hand and a small gym bag in her left.

In spite of the fact that she'd never been here before, Shelly walked with complete confidence, even a little cockiness, like she owned the place. Tossing me a saucy grin, she said, "Hi Eric. Where's the little lady?"

On cue, Julie came down the stairs. Per my directions, she had done her makeup and hair and was wearing a slinky silk bit of nothing that accentuated rather than concealed her figure. She had light nipple clamps on that caused her nipples to stand at high alert.

Smiling as she approached Shelly, Julie made no effort to hide the fact that she was checking her out. She moved with a practiced sexiness and stopped just inside Shelly's bubble of personal face. Locking her dark eyes onto Shelly's hazel eyes, Julie gave her a smoky look and said, "Well, you're even sexier in person than in your photo. I'm Julie... or whatever you want to call me. As I understand it, I'll be yours for the evening."

Shelly cocked an eyebrow and examined Julie for a moment, then without preamble she sat the toolbelt and gym bag down, then stepped forward, took Julie in her arms and gave her a deep kiss. Julie moaned against her and ran her hands up Shelly's back, then moaned again as Shelly squeezed her beautiful little bubble butt.

Unlocking her lips, Shelly stepped back, grinned, and said, "I'm looking forward to this." Then to me, Shelly said, "Come on. Let's hang that sex swing so I can fuck your wife."

I chuckled and told Julie, "Have a seat in the living room and play with yourself. Make sure you're good and wet, but don't cum. We'll call you when we're ready."

Julie nodded slightly and said, "Yes sir," as she walked into the living room.

Shelly admired Julie's ass as she walked away, then quickly picked up her gym bag and tool belt. "Where do you want the swing?"

I motioned up the stairs. "In the master bedroom, at the end of the hallway at the top of the stairs."

Moving quickly, Shelly started up the stairs. I followed, admiring her ass in front of me as she walked and wondering if I'd get a chance at it. Without looking back, Shelly said, "I honestly wasn't sure if you were giving me a line of shit or not, but that hottie you're married to seems like she's ready to go."