A Dusty Manuscript Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steff had been doing strength training at the gym, so Ray had come over ahead of her. Ray was a bit of a gym rat himself and had the muscles to prove it, but he was nowhere near as fanatical as Steff was about her workouts.

I went to open the door, and sure enough it was Steff. She's almost as tall as I am, with blonde hair that looked freshly washed, big tits straining against her modest blouse, and a general scent of cleanliness that came from her recent shower. She gave me a half smile, quirking her full lips, as she said, "Eric, good to see you..."

Steff then brushed by me as she headed for the kitchen. It wasn't that she disliked me, just that she was really Julie's friend and could take me or leave me, or at least that's what I thought. As she walked toward the kitchen, I watched her muscular ass as it flexed beneath her skirt, then turned back to look at the street. An older-model Toyota was pulling up, and just by chance so was Elizabeth's newer Honda.

I stood in the door and gave a little wave as Elizabeth got out of her car, wearing a casual t-shirt that did nothing to conceal her huge tits, and jeans. Meanwhile, Tabby got out of her car looking a bit self-conscious but nonetheless gorgeous in her cute sundress. Tabby was taller than Elizabeth's 5'6 by about an inch, and where Elizabeth gave off a rounded, nerdy cute look with a sizeable ass and big tits set off by short brown hair and round little glasses, Tabby was blonde and all toned and taught muscle. Her tits weren't that big—they looked like healthy B cups—but her face was gorgeous, and her legs were clearly as muscular as the rest of her, based on what I could see as her dress swished.

I said, "Nice to see you both. Elizabeth, this is Tabby. Tabby, Elizabeth..." and continued the introductions as I ushered them into the house.

Soon the seven of us were sitting and chatting in the living room. Neither Tabby nor Shelly were legally old enough to drink, but both had taken a glass of wine and were enjoying it along with the conversation that flowed around the room. Tabby clearly looked up to Julie, as the image of the successful lawyer and badass woman Tabby hoped to become in time, so she spent a good deal of time making conversation with her. Per my instructions, Julie turned up the charm with her and put her at ease, as she did with everyone else, saying something about how nice it was to have so many strong women around instead of just the boys, meaning Ray and me.

This was all going according to plan, down to Julie's comment about strong women. I'd worried that Steff, Tabby, or Elizabeth might think it odd that we were having a dinner party with just two guys and five women, but no one seemed to think anything of it. Things were going so well, I went ahead and got up to light the incense and put on the recording Elizabeth had made, then started handing out snacks.

I was careful to make sure everyone else got snacks laced with the right herbal blend, while I took a cookie that had small pubic hairs from Tabby, Steff, and Ray. I'd considered putting the different pubes in different cookies, but nothing in the magical formula said that was necessary. Simplest seemed best, so I put them all in one.

Elizabeth, of course, cocked her head when she heard the music she'd recorded. I munched my cookie as I said to the room, "Elizabeth recorded this piece for me, which is an interesting bit of lost music that's several centuries old. Elizabeth, why don't you tell everyone about it as I freshen everyone's drinks."

Academics are always more than happy to talk about the subject of their expertise, so she started telling everyone about who Giordano Bruno was, how she'd deciphered his musical notation system, and so forth, as I bustled in and out of the room. Not everyone needed their drink freshened, but this gave me the opportunity to avoid being hit by the full force of the music and incense combo. Even without the herbs in everyone else's snacks, I knew from experience that the music and incense together made a person feel sedated and loopy, so I chose to avoid that.

Sure enough, soon my cookie was gone and everyone else was looking a bit out of it, including even Shelly and Julie. I'd decided it was best to lace everyone's snacks with the herbs, rather than try to just target those I was casting the spell on. Seeing that everyone looked like they'd gotten to the proper point in the spell, I said with a smile, "Okay everyone, get naked."

Everyone moved a bit as if they were drugged, but no one hesitated as they stood and started undressing. I was very pleased to see Steff's big, firm tits pop into view, giving me my first look at them. They were far firmer than Elizabeth's, but I was a little surprised to see that Elizabeth's were even bigger than I'd always thought. I guess she wore bras that mashed them down, but at a guess I'd say they were bigger than DDs. They sagged a bit, but not badly, and as Elizabeth pulled her pants off, I was also pleased with her big, plump, ass.

In short order, everyone was naked except for me... and Tabby. I realized with a shock that rather than getting undressed, she'd just looked around in bewilderment as everyone else got naked. She slurred a bit as she said, "What's going on?"

I was shocked. This was the first time the spell hadn't worked, so I said, "Tabby, get naked."

She had reddened a bit as she had turned her attention to Ray's sizeable, though flaccid, cock, while she looked around her. She shook her head and said, "No way man. This isn't my scene..."

She then started to get up, moving unsteadily, and said, "I'm out of here..."

Later, when I had time to think about it, I considered that maybe I should have just let her go. She would have a weird story to tell about a group of people who tried to get her involved in a sex party, but there's no way she could know anything about the magic spell. On the other hand, though, she didn't seem to be in any shape to drive, and I worried she might report us for drugging her.

Without really taking time to think it through, I said, "Ray, Steff—hold Tabby!"

Ray and Steff were the two biggest and strongest people here, so even in their drugged condition, once they'd grabbed Tabby—who was equally drugged, of course—she had little chance at getting away. Tabby blearily said, "Hey...." As the naked husband and wife team grabbed her.

Meanwhile I rushed into the kitchen. The only thing I could think of was that maybe somehow Tabby's pubes hadn't been in the cookie I'd eaten. Everyone else was acting as if they were under the control of the spell, so it had to be that. I grabbed the baggie with Tabby's name on it, which still contained some of her short pubes. I then grabbed them out and popped them into my mouth. As I rushed back into the living room I grabbed a glass of wine and used it to wash them down, feeling a bit disgusted at the feel of it in a way I hadn't been when eating the pubes baked into a cookie.

Tabby was struggling a bit, but still looking more confused than upset. Ray and Steff were holding her, but otherwise not moving since I'd given them no more orders. Having swallowed Tabby's pubes, I again spoke to Tabby, "Tabby—get naked."

I expected her to try to comply, or to ask to be released so she could, but instead she looked at me like I had grown a second head and said, "What's going on, Mr. Wright?"

It suddenly hit me. Julie had gone to a spa and gotten pubes from the wax that had been discarded in a biohazard container, thinking they came from Tabby—but what if Julie had been wrong? Without those pubes, the spell was incomplete. The song wouldn't last too much longer, and I didn't know exactly what would happen if we didn't complete the spell before it ended—but I suspected that it would mean the spell failed entirely.

By this point Tabby had seen too much to let her go. Thinking quickly, I said to Ray and Steff, "Push Tabby down onto her back."

They did so, and I rushed over and pushed Tabby's dress up, revealing a cute little thong the same yellow as her dress. Tabby's motions were all in slow motion, affected as she was by the combination of the music and the herbal blend I'd fed her, so she just managed to say an indignant "hey!" as I yanked the thong off her bare little pussy.

For a moment I thought I was completely screwed, as Tabby's pussy appeared to be completely bare first, but when I leaned over and looked closely, I could barely see a small, blonde pubic hair, just at the junction of where her leg met her groin. They must have missed one when doing Tabby's wax job.

To Steff and Ray, I said, "Spread her legs and hold her."

They each hooked an arm around opposite knees, while using their other arms to hold Tabby's torso. Some part of me realized they were moving with far more speed and purpose than Tabby was, and that same part wondered if it was because they were following their new master's orders. Tabby tried to pull loose, but she did so lazily and was clearly having a great deal of trouble focusing.

I looked at Julie and said, "Quick! Run and go get a pair of tweezers."

Julie nodded as she ran away, and I fretted until she returned with tweezers in hand. Julie was gone only a minute or two, but Tabby was already starting to struggle more. I went to her and helped hold her down, as I said to Julie, "See that pubic hair? The one right there? Yank it with the tweezers and be careful not to drop it."

Julie grasped the pubic hair in question and gave it a quick yank, causing Tabby to say, "What the fuck...?"

I ignored Tabby and said to Julie, "Put the pube in my mouth."

Julie quickly did so and I swallowed. I then stood, grabbed a wine glass, and took a big swallow, as I could feel the hair caught in my throat.

Turning back to Tabby, I said, "Stop struggling, I'm your master now."

The effect was immediate—magical, you might say. She quit struggling and looked at me awaiting the next command.

Very quickly, I ordered Ray and Steff to release Tabby, then went through a series of commands for Ray, Steff, and Tabby, bringing them into the fold. Later I'd be more comprehensive in my programming, but for now I just needed to make sure they understood I was in control and that they understood their basic programming.

Soon I had everyone standing naked in a line in front of me, with Ray on one end and Shelly on the far end. They were all naked and I walked along the row enjoying the differences in the women who now made up my harem while I calmed myself down from the close call with Tabby. By this point I knew Julie and Shelly's tits very well, C and D cups respectively.

Of the new tits now visible to me, Elizabeth's were definitely the biggest and I stopped to fondle them, appreciating their heft as I tweaked their big nipples. I asked Elizabeth, "How big are your tits?"

She stood still as I fondled her, just as I'd told her to do. Otherwise she acted normal, as she said in a conversational tone, "I usually get E cup bras."

I gave one of her big tits a slap to make it bounce, and said, "Does it do anything for you when I play with them?"

Elizabeth shrugged and said, "Not really."

I nodded, then slapped the other tit to make it shake, and said, "From now on anytime I touch you, you'll get turned on."

Elizabeth immediately gasped as she said, "Ok."

I moved on to Tabby, who had been such a pain. She had very perky B cups, the smallest of any of the women, but they stood out proudly and had perky little nipples, which responded well when I pulled on one. I asked her, "Do you like to have your breasts played with?"

Tabby moaned a little and said, "Uh huh. They're very sensitive."

I kept playing with her tit as I asked, "Do you have a boyfriend? How often do you have sex?"

Tabby said, "No, I don't have a boyfriend, and I've never had sex."

I stopped toying with her nipple as I looked at her, in a bit of shock. Then I moved my hand down and started toying with her clit, causing her to gasp again. I said, "You've never had sex? Seriously? Why not?"

Tabby was gasping a bit as I played with her pussy, and said, "My parents are really strict Christians and they raised me to save my virginity for marriage."

I chuckled as I thought how badly that plan was going to go out the window, then slid my finger deeper into her tight little pussy. She gasped more as I said, "Well, that's not going to happen, as I'm going to fuck you."

Tabby just said, "Okay," as her pussy spasmed a bit around my finger.

I asked, "You play with yourself though, right? What do you fantasize about while you masturbate?"

Tabby's nipples were hard as diamonds as she struggled to stay still, per my orders, while I fingered her pussy. She said, "I usually think about a strong, older man, fucking me. Someone who reminds me of my dad."

I raised an eyebrow at this, but just said, "Well, I'm an older man, so do I turn you on?"

I'd ordered her to be truthful, so Tabby said, "No sir. You're too soft and chubby."

I pushed another finger into Tabby's virgin pussy as I asked, "What about Ray? He's a big guy."

Tabby said, "I'm not sure, sir. I'd have to get to know him more.... Ooo...."

As she moaned, I felt her pussy contract around my hand, which got wet. I cocked my head and said, "Tabby, did you just cum?"

Tabby nodded as she said, "Yes sir."

I pulled my hand out of her pussy and used it to slap her, hard enough to leave a red mark on her cheek, causing her to gasp in shock, then put the fingers that had been in her pussy in her mouth. "From now on, ask for permission before you cum, understand slut? And clean these off."

Tabby tongued my fingers clean as she nodded and said, around my fingers, "Mhmmm."

I pulled my fingers out of her mouth and moved on to Steff, taking in the sight of her big firm tits, her washboard abs, and her sexy waxed pussy. I gave one of her nipples a hard twist, causing her to wince, and asked, "Ever thought about fucking me, Steff?"

I'd ordered all the girls to be honest, so Steff said simply, "No," as I continued my assault on her nipple.

I slapped her big tit as I said, "Why not?"

Steff gasped a bit at the slap, then said, "You're fat and out of shape, which is a big turn off. I was happy Julie finally came to her senses and decided to leave you."

I looked down at my mid-section. I was a bit plump, but I wouldn't call myself fat. I said, "Well, you're getting turned on at my touch, even though you aren't turned on by me," then unceremoniously shoved two fingers up her twat. Steff gasped a bit, and her pussy wasn't very wet at first, making it hard to get my fingers inside, but as she began to gush, it was easier to finger fuck her.

I asked her, "Did you have anything to do with Julie deciding to leave me?"

Steff nodded and said, "Yeah, I helped talk her into it."

I added a third finger, shoving it up her twat with the other two, causing Steff to gasp more. Then I said, "Well, from now on you're my fuck slave, just like Julie is, got it?"

Steff nodded and said, "Yes."

I suddenly pulled my fingers out of her twat and slapped Steff hard across the face, saying, "Yes, what?"

Steff gasped from the shock of the slap, but just said, "Yes sir."

I slapped her again, this time on the other cheek, so that both sides were red. "Yes, MASTER."

Steff said, instantly, "Yes, MASTER."

I stuffed the three fingers that had been in her twat in Steff's mouth and ordered her to clean them, then I stepped down to where her husband stood and said, to Ray, "What do you think about the way I've been treating your wife?"

He grinned. "It's fun to see you put her in her place."

I nodded, then asked, "And what were your plans for the spell?"

Ray said, "I've been researching rich people we might take over, so we can enjoy their money."

I quirked an eyebrow, and said, "We?"

Ray nodded. "Yeah. It's always been easy to talk you into stuff, so I figure I can talk you into giving me the spell too, later."

I frowned. "Well, you won't try to get it now, and from this point on, you're loyal to me and you won't even research who else to use the spell on, or how to use it, without my orders."

Ray nodded and said happily and obediently, "Okay."

I then started getting undressed myself, and said, "Tabby, Elizabeth, and Steff, on your knees. The three of you are going to take turns blowing Ray and Me. Julie, come here and get on your knees and show them what to do—you and Tabby are going to blow me first, Elizabeth and Steff blow Ray. Shelly, your job is to play with each of the other women's pussies and tits in order to get them turned on."

They nodded and there was a chorus of "yes masters," and in short order Julie and Tabby were blowing me, while Shelly fingered Tabby's pussy with one hand and played with her tits with the other. As I suspected, Tabby wasn't much of a cocksucker, but seeing her beautifully innocent-looking face and big blue eyes with my dick in her mouth was a big turn on, as was the fact that Julie was instructing her on how to blow me.

I pulled my dick out of Tabby's mouth for a moment and pulled Julie's mouth onto my cock as I used my other hand to grab Tabby's dirty-blonde hair and turn her face up toward mine. Shelly was still fingering her, and I said, "What do you think about having a woman play with your pussy and tits?"

Tabby said, "It's wrong, sir."

I asked, "How so?"

Tabby, her innocent blue eyes huge as they locked onto mine, said, "Homosexuality is a sin, sir."

I laughed and changing my mind about my orders, I said, "Tabby, spread your legs a little more. Shelly, crawl up under her. Now Tabby, sit on her face while Shelly licks your pussy. The more wrong you think something is, the more turned on you will be."

Soon Tabby was riding Shelly's face as Tabby and Julie took turns blowing me. I didn't even have to order Tabby to cum, as she began to orgasm periodically, driven both by how talented Shelly's tongue was, as well as by how wrong she thought it was to have a woman licking her pussy.

Beside me Ray was saying to Elizabeth, "That's right you fat slut. Suck my cock," as he slid his dick in and out of her mouth. Steff was busy tonguing his balls, like the good slut I'd turned her into.

Tabby and were doing a good job on my cock, especially when Tabby moaned around my cock as she periodically orgasmed, but I'd wanted to try out Steff's mouth for a long time now, so I said to Ray, "Swap man."

He nodded and pulled his dick out of Elizabeth's mouth, then stepped over and pushed it into Tabby's without so much as a by your leave.

Meanwhile, I stepped over and took Steff by the hair so I could pull her head back, in order to make eye contact with her. Looking into her eyes, I said, "Give me the best blowjob you know how to give."

Steff said, "Okay," then closed those plump dick-sucking lips of hers around the head of my cock and started swirling her tongue around the head of my shaft.

Focusing my attention on Steff, I said to Elizabeth, "Suck Steff's tits so I can watch. Finger her pussy too."

Elizabeth said, "Sure..." and moved to suck Steff's big tits as she started fingering her waxed box as well.

I'd wanted to feel Steff's mouth on my cock for years, so I took some time to revel in the feeling. Objectively, she wasn't as good as Julie or Shelly had become, but with those big pillowy lips of hers, I was willing to bet she'd be even better with a bit of training. I thought about what a bitch she was and how she'd helped to talk Julie into leaving me, as I then took her head in my hands and began to fuck her face. I used her mouth like a pussy for a while, fucking her harder and harder, deeper and deeper, pushing the head of my cock into her throat with each stroke.

Next to me Ray was enjoying Julie and Tabby's mouths on his cock and balls, as Tabby ground her pussy against Shelly's face. Having had enough of Steff's mouth, I pulled my cock out with a pop and said, "Tabby, lie on the rug on your back. Elizabeth, get over there and play with Tabby's tits, and feed her your own jugs from time to time. Ray, have your way with Shelly and Julie while I enjoy the other girls."