A Dusty Manuscript Ch. 05

Story Info
Elizabeth brought into the dinner party.
8.8k words
4.64
19.6k
17

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In chapter 1, Eric Wright, Renaissance scholar, found a spell the sixteenth-century heretic Giordano Bruno had created. He used it on his wife Julie, a petite yet strong-willed lawyer, enslaving her will but otherwise leaving her mental faculties intact. In chapter 2 he added a committed and somewhat masochistic lesbian named Shelly to his growing harem. In chapter 3 he told his best friend Ray about the spell, leaving out some crucial details, and Ray suggested they use the spell on his wife, Stephanie. In chapter 4 Eric arranges to use the spell on Julie's nineteen-year-old aerobics instructor, Tabby, at the same time as he will use it on Stephanie at a dinner party they will all attend. Without Ray's knowledge, Eric plans to use it on him as well... for his own good, of course.

All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

I'd decided to come into the office to get a bit of writing done. A university campus during the summer is a peaceful place, given the absence of students, and I'd gotten a good bit done since arriving at 7 this morning. My wife Julie had gotten up early for her 5AM yoga session with the delectable Tabby whom I planned to add to my harem in just a few days, so I'd seen no reason why not to go ahead and get my day started early. I was well-rested, sexually satisfied from regularly making use of any and all of Julie and Shelly's holes, and generally just feeling good about life so I'd made substantial progress on the article I was writing. I wouldn't be mentioning Giordano Bruno's little love spell, of course, as no one needed to know about that.

Of course that spell, and the unexpected fact that it actually worked, hadn't been far from my mind, given how much it had changed my life, but I hadn't given much thought to the help my colleague in the music department, Dr. Elizabeth Cogswell, had provided in making it work. As a musicologist and violinist she had deciphered the idiosyncratic notation system Bruno had used for writing up the musical component of the spell, then made a recording of her playing it as well. I should have said something to her about that since then, an oversight that was especially egregious given how close the two of us have become as friends over the past couple of years.

All those thoughts cascaded through my head as I looked up at Elizabeth's smiling face when she knocked on the open door to my office, before coming in and plopping down on the guest chair. Doing so did interesting things to her impressive rack. I hadn't wasted a lot of time thinking about her sexually, since she'd told me early on that she's "mostly gay," as she put it, and I'd never known her to date a man, but I couldn't help but notice how cute Elizabeth was from time to time. At 5'6" she was a full six-inches taller than my wife, and more plumply rounded since she wasn't obsessed about working out the way Julie was. That also meant, though, that she had full, plump tits and a nicely cushioned ass. Combined with her light-brown hair and the cute round glasses that she wore at times when she didn't feel like dealing with her contacts, Elizabeth definitely gave off a sexy nerd vibe.

I cleared all that from my mind as best I could as I smiled back then said, "Nice to see you Elizabeth. It's been too long since we've hung out."

Elizabeth said, "Yeah it has, man. Where you been?"

The momentary image of ass fucking Shelly as Julie rimmed my own asshole shot through my mind, since that's what we'd done last night, but instead of saying anything like that I just waved at my computer and said, "Oh, you know, the academic grind."

Elizabeth nodded with understanding. As a younger faculty member still scratching her way up the tenure track, she understood the demands of our publish or perish environment all too well. Then she said something that made my heart skip a little.

"Yeah, that's what I was going to talk to you about. You know I'm heading to a conference in Vienna in a couple of months, right? I'm thinking of tacking a week or two on and going to Rome to check out the manuscript where you found the information about that spell by Bruno. Writing up the musical elements will be my best bet at a quick article, I think."

I was quiet for a moment as I thought about what she was saying. She was right, of course, and I should have anticipated this issue. But if she wrote that article up, it could lead to a lot of trouble. The manuscript had remained unnoticed for centuries and might continue to do so, if some over-zealous scholar didn't tell the world about it. Ordinarily I would be encouraging that zeal—after all, I liked Elizabeth and I wanted her to get tenure. But not this time. All I could think about was what might happen if the wrong people started looking into Bruno's spell more carefully. What if some government found out it actually worked? What sort of terrible things might they do to get control of this sort of magic? More immediately, what if the CIA or some foreign government's intelligence services found out I'd already discovered how to use this spell for my own benefit. That's the sort of thing that could lead to me being disappeared, or a death made to look like an accident. At the very least I could expect a string of uncomfortable questions I didn't want to answer.

I tried to keep all that out of my voice and be as casual as I could, as I asked, "Have you bought tickets yet?"

Elizabeth sat back and stretched in a way that did interesting things to her large breasts, then said, "Naw, not yet. You know me, always putting things like that off until the last minute. I figured I could pick your brain about what you already know about the manuscript containing the song, Bruno, that sort of thing, before I formalize plans."

My mind was whirring with possibilities as I thought through what sort of threat Elizabeth's plans might represent, and how best to deal with those threats. I like Elizabeth a lot, she was one of my best friends, but there was no way I could just tell her what was really happening. She'd either laugh it off as a joke, think I had gone insane... or even worse, believe me and think I'd done something terrible.

As I was thinking about all this, my roiling thoughts must have shown themselves on my face, because Elizabeth cocked her head as she peered more closely at me as she asked, "Are you okay dude?"

I gave a little laugh, and as I did, a plan hit me. I got up, glanced into the hallway, and pulled my door closed. Elizabeth watched with bemusement, then said, "This must be serious, huh?"

I sat back down and said, "Well, less serious and more embarrassing. Look, we've become pretty close friends over the past few years, right?"

Elizabeth gave a slow nod as she said, hesitantly, "Right..."

I continued on, "And you've joked about how hot you think Julie is more than once."

Elizabeth chuckled and motioned toward Julie's picture on my desk, "Dude, it's no joke, your wife is hot."

I nodded and said, "Yeah, I think so too. But... we've been married for seven years now, just had our anniversary as you know."

I paused and Elizabeth said, "Yeah, congratulations, man."

I nodded and said, "Thanks. And, well... you know, over time some things get a little stale... you've joked about wanting to have sex with Julie..."

Elizabeth held up her hand, "Whoa dude. Yeah, I have, but if you're about to ask me to do a threesome with you guys, I'm going to have to stop you there. You're a nice guy and one of my best friends, but like I told you once, I'm mostly gay. I've experimented with a guy or two here and there, but I'm mainly into women. Besides, it would get weird seeing you around if we'd double teamed your wife."

I snorted out a bit of laughter. That was indeed where I was heading with this, but at her response I made a pivot. "Not, it's not that at all. See... Julie has... umm... fantasized... about being with another woman, but she's never done anything like that."

As I said that the image of Julie eating my cum out of Shelly's twat flashed through my mind, but I forged on. "It's something we've, you know, discussed in the bedroom, to liven things up. But she's been hesitant to try it, because it would have to be with someone she finds attractive, who we could trust, and she brought your name up..."

That was all horseshit. Until I cast the spell on Julie, she was very clear that she didn't find women even the least bit attractive, and even if she had, it would've been someone like Tabby or Steff, someone fit and cut, more like Julie. Julie has always been nice to Elizabeth, but they've never particularly hit it off.

Elizabeth knew that as well, of course, so she looked a bit skeptical as she said, "Julie mentioned that she finds me attractive? In a sexual way?"

I nodded, "Yeah. She did, and she also said you're nice and she thinks she could trust you. So... she has been wanting me to talk to you and see if you might be interested in experimenting with her, sexually."

Elizabeth still seemed dubious. "What about you? Where would you be?"

I shrugged and said, "This is about Julie, so I don't have to be involved. I know this is a big ask, and I get it if you don't want to."

Elizabeth chuckled and said, "And have you think I'm all talk? No way dude. Well, that is, if she's really interested. I tell you what, if you're serious, and if you're sure you'll be okay with this...?"

She trailed off and looked at me intently, so I said, "Of course I will be. This is her fantasy. And I'm not going to lie, even if I'm not there, thinking about her having sex with you will be hot."

She laughed and said, "God, men are all the same. Okay, give her my phone number and tell her to call me up. If she's serious about this, we'll get together and see where things go, cool?"

I nodded and said, "Cool."

Elizabeth shook her head as she stood and said, "Man, you surprised me with this one, but in a good way. I've got some stuff to do, so see you around."

I gave her a little wave and thought about the fact that just by bringing up sex with Julie, I'd managed to deflect Elizabeth. Once she was gone, I called Julie, explained what she needed to do, how she needed to go about it, and gave her Elizabeth's number.

As I expected, when I asked Julie if she found Elizabeth attractive, she laughed and said, "You mean the chubby woman you work with?" But all it took was me explaining to her how I wanted her to view Elizabeth to change Julie's perception of her.

---

Thursday night I was watching the latest episode of that new superhero TV show while Shelley slowly sucked my cock. I was ignoring her but enjoying the sensation of her mouth slowly going up and down my shaft, when Julie came in looking disheveled and smelling of sex. I paused the TV show and motioned toward a chair as I asked, "How did it go?"

Julie sat down in the chair with a sigh, ignoring the pink-haired nineteen year old blowing me, as she said, "Perfectly. You were right, she has been wanting to fuck me for a while. Well, make love is how she'd think about it, I guess. She's more gentle than..." as she said that, Julie waved her hand in the direction of Shelly, who frequently enjoyed being rough and demanding with Julie as the younger woman fucked her.

I took Shelly's hair in my hand and pressed her head down until her nose met my pubic bone, enjoying the feel of her throat muscles as they contracted and then released around my cock. I held her there as I said to Julie, "So you had fun?"

Julie shrugged as she replied, "She got me off a few times, but she is a chubby little thing, and you know I don't like girls."

I laughed as I enjoyed the feel of Shelly's throat working around my cock, as she started to feel the effects of oxygen deprivation. All I said was, "Sure. But you got her off too, right? And made her think you were totally into her, this was your first time with a woman, and so forth, right?"

Julie nodded and said, "Of course, just like you said."

Shelly wasn't struggling, because she was too well conditioned for that, but it was clear that she was really needing to breath. I kept my hand on her head and held her mouth down on my cock as I said to Julie, "And you got it?"

Julie nodded and said, "Of course. Easy peasy—she's got a cute little landing strip."

With that she held out a small plastic bag, with a couple of short, curly brown hairs sealed up in them. I released Shelly's head and she popped off my cock with a gasp. Her eyes had teared up, making her makeup run down her face.

I ignored Shelly as I took the bag from Julie and said, "Did she suspect anything?"

Julie chuckled and said, "Of course not. I distracted her with the magic power of my boobs."

Shelly was gasping a bit as she caught her breath, so I slapped her and said to her, "Did I tell you to stop? Lick my balls, slut."

Shelly looked mortified at disappointing me and said, "Of course sir, sorry sir," and started tonguing my balls.

To Julie I said, "Good work. As a reward get over here and suck the cum out of my cock."

She smiled as she said, "Of course," and got up, pulling her shirt off in one motion. She was braless, but her boobs barely jiggled because they were so firm.

Julie's boobs were reddened from where Elizabeth had obviously been sucking and nibbling on them, so I laughed and asked, "You weren't joking about how much she liked your boobs, were you?"

Julie stepped over and knelt between my legs, next to Shelly, and said, "Not at all. As big as her boobs are, you wouldn't think she'd be so impressed with my C cups, but apparently she was all about them."

Having finished saying that, Julie leaned over and deep throated me in one go, as I'd been training her to do, while Shelly used her tongue on my balls.

I enjoyed the feel of the two women working on my cock and balls for a moment, then I took Julie by the hair and pulled her mouth off my cock so I could look her in the face, "And Elizabeth's coming to the dinner party this weekend?"

Julie, her mouth glistening with saliva, grinned and said, "She said she wouldn't dream of missing it."

I nodded and let her hair go, as I said, "Good slut, Julie." Per my prior programming, that phrase gave her a mini orgasm, causing her to shudder and catch her breath, so I slapped her. It wasn't a hard slap, but enough to focus her again. "Alright, both of you sluts work together and get me off. When I cum, I'll cum in your mouth Julie, but share it with Shelly."

Without a word, Julie lowered her head to my cock and started blowing me, while Shelly moved her mouth to my shaft. They'd practiced sucking my cock together enough that they were getting pretty good at it. Julie bobbed her head up and down a few times, letting me feel her silky mouth, then popped my cock out of her mouth to use her tongue on my shaft and balls so Shelly could slide my dick into her mouth. The two women's mouths felt very different, and it wasn't only the tongue stud Shelly had. I took Shelly's pink hair in my hand, but let her work at her own pace, enjoying the cock-sucking skills she'd developed. She'd gotten to know her way around a cock pretty well, given that she was a hardcore lesbian when I first cast the spell on her.

Shelly soon let my cock out of her mouth with a pop, to go back to tonguing my shaft and balls, so Julie could take my shaft back into her mouth. Shelly had been blowing me for a while before Julie got home, so I was getting pretty close and decided to let myself go. I grabbed a handful of Julie's lustrous black hair and began to fuck her mouth up and down on my cock. The physical sensation of what she was doing with her mouth wasn't quite as good as when I let her go at her own pace, but the feeling of power I got when I fucked her face like this more than made up for it. I thought about that for a moment as I brutally slammed Julie's face all the way down on my cock, roughly entering her throat. Not that long ago she would have balked at blowing me and would have spat in my face if I'd dared treat her like this. Now she took it in stride, knowing in the pit of her being that she existed to pleasure me, simply because I'd told her this was the case.

Shelly had automatically moved her mouth downwards and was now tonguing my ass as I held Julie's face down on my cock. Taking an even tighter grip on Julie's hair—painfully tight, no doubt—I began to fuck her face up and down on my cock rapidly. As I did so, I said, "That's right, you fucking slut. Make me cum, you whore. Shelly, rim my ass like the worthless slut you are. Get your tongue in there, you dirty whore. Do it... here... I CUM... both of you cum, NOW!"

As I forcefully spat that out, I fired a big load of cum into Julie's mouth, as both women shook with the force of their orgasms, even though neither had been touched in such a way as to bring about an orgasm. I had them well trained—well programmed—by this point. Even though Julie was cumming hard herself, she was careful not to let my cock slip out of her mouth as I fired rope after rope into her mouth.

Finally spent, I let Julie's hair go, and she raised up off my dick. Shelly rose to meet her, ramming her tongue—which she'd just been using on my ass—into Julie's mouth to share in the bounty of my cum. I idly watched the two women make out as they shared my cum back and forth, then said, "Okay, swallow, bitches."

Both women did as ordered, then opened their mouths to show me they'd swallowed my load down. I pointed at my cock and said to Julie, "You missed a couple of drops, slut."

Julie immediately went to work cleaning my cock up as I said to Shelly, "You look like shit. Go fix your makeup and get ready for work. Your shift starts soon."

Shelly was working night shift at the porn store tonight, which was fine. It's not like I wanted to talk to her, having learned the hard way that she's a bit of an airhead. I shoved Julie off my cock and said to her, "And you go on up, shower, and go to bed. Go straight to sleep so you'll get plenty of rest."

The two women quickly moved to comply with my orders. I contemplated the baggie with Elizabeth's pubes in it for a bit as I thought about the upcoming dinner party, then sat it aside so I could tuck my dick away and finish the TV show I'd been watching.

---

I held off on sex for a couple of days in expectation of the dinner party. Ray, on the other hand, wasn't getting laid as much as I was, so I'd sent Shelly over so he could enjoy her pussy, mouth, and ass when Steff was working late. He'd asked about Julie, but I'd pointed out that she was pretty busy with work herself, so he'd used the sexy nineteen year old to work his sexual frustrations out on instead. Therefore, by the time Saturday night rolled around we were both feeling relaxed and good as we sat out on the deck, having a couple of beers as Julie and Shelly worked in the kitchen, getting everything ready for our guests.

Ray held his beer over and said, "Dude, just a couple of months ago if you'd even suggested to Julie she work in the kitchen while you sit out here drinking beer, she'd have had a shit fit."

I clanked the neck of my beer against his and said, "Well, magic changes things, I guess. And after tonight, things are going to get a lot better."

Ray grinned and said, "Hell yeah they are. I've seen Tabby's pics on Facebook and I'm looking forward to tapping that ass—and to having Steff be more... well..."

Ray waved his hand, at a loss for the right word, so I raised an eyebrow and said, "Compliant?"

He laughed and said, "Yeah, I guess that's a good word."

I smiled and thought about the fact that Steff wouldn't be the only one compliant after tonight. Ray was a good friend, but I could risk him fucking all this up.

As I thought that, the doorbell rang. Ray looked at the time on his phone and said, "That's probably Steff now."