A Dutiful Daughter-In-Law Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bhabhi," she continued, "I am telling you even if he had felt strange, he won't say anything."

She was of course talking about the bitter taste that I am sure Ashok would have felt when he ate me the previous night. Without any doubt, I had tasted it, so this wasn't something that I could debate with her. Yet, I tried, "maybe he had something wrong with him yesterday - I am sure he would."

She pushed, "well why don't we find out?"

"How?" I blurted, stupidly and to my utter surprise, she whispered into my ear. Her insidious plan was to unload Jai Singh's used condoms into my pussy couple of hours before Ashok and I slept. I had no intention of going ahead with the plan and flat out refused but as fate would have it on the very next opportunity, Sejal returned with a freshly used condom and suggested that we try it out. Despite my pleading and reservations, she dragged me into our bedroom and made me smell the semen. Even till this date, I remember how worked up I was just inhaling that aroma. It wasn't the aroma per say but my imagination. Sejal caught me at a vulnerable moment and latched onto my lips. Her hand moved to one of my breasts and gave it a good squeeze, which made me part my lips and that was enough for her to push her tongue into my mouth.

Last time there was a sense of revulsion but today I was curious and wanted to experience what it meant to kiss a woman. Apart from her bony structure and her mildly stale breath, everything felt great. She was a good kisser and quite well trained so it was a rather delicate and long one. Breaking the kiss, she whispered, "now hurry - let's do this," and pushed me back on the bed. I was a little ashamed but Sejal had no qualms as she spread my lips with her finger and then scoping his semen from the condom, she pushed her finger inside. She was taking her time and in the process slowly fingering me. Ensuring that the semen seeped deep inside my vagina but at the same time covering my lips with it. This time I pulled in her and kissed on her lips - my hands reached her breasts and I gently fondled them.

Sejal was a petite woman - standing about 5' 2" with a frail build, tiny waist, and apple sized breasts. Up until now I felt that her breasts were quite big but I realized that they were rather small and looked big only due to her small frame. Her looks were quite ordinary but she was fair and had more or less blemish-less complexion. As I played with her breasts, she unbuckled my blouse and unleashed my large melons. She was awestruck by the beauty of my breasts and leaning forward instinctively tried to suck on my teats. It seemed I had surrendered myself to both Jai Singh and Sejal. She whispered, "Bhabhi your breasts are awesome - they can feed an entire football team!"

I blushed deep red but liked her honest comment.

"Jai Singh will do proper justice to these," she said and roughly nibbled on my nipples. She played with me a little whilst teasing and then finished her task of smearing my pussy lips with his semen. Some last remnants of it she dropped in my mouth and even smeared them onto my lips.

After about 20 minutes, Ashok and I headed to our bedroom and a repeat of what Sejal had prophesied happened. Once again, he failed to notice the odor and taste of semen. Just like the new routine he had established for both of us, Ashok spent 15-20 minutes pleasuring me with his tongue. This had become a routine now. Sejal & I orchestrated several such episodes but every time Ashok refused to call it out. Sejal got married within a month after her engagement as both the families understood the risk of delaying it. Still our secret experiments continued until my first trimester had finished and my belly started showing. Soon after Sejal's wedding, Jai Singh started regularly mounting me a couple of times on a weekly basis. Sejal had arranged for this with great care in the evenings after my school hours - I was supposed to be taking tuitions but instead was getting boned by him. And this was in the evening time, essentially 2-3 hours before we hit bed. Ashok never caught anything even though at times I felt that my pussy was too dilated for me to fully feel Ashok.

It was amazing how much my life had changed in that short period of 6 months. Jai Singh may have mounted me only couple of dozen times by then but it just felt that he had been doing so for years. I had practically done everything with him and at least when it came to the actual sex I had didn't have many inhibitions. Sex with Ashok improved quite significantly as well and even though he could never compete with Jai Singh, he pleasured me by eating me for longer durations and on a consistent basis, all the while never even asking me once to fellate him. All the tell-tale signs were present but I failed to see it at that time.

Even though it may seem that I had fully embraced my new life, I constantly felt guilty about it. It was of course Sejal's constant support that helped me get over it and perhaps Ashok's absolute obedience in every regard when it came to sex. He treated me like a goddess and some of it was due to my pregnant state but now I know it was simply because he had learned that my true sexual mate was Jai Singh.

My whole body was transforming - partly due to my pregnancy and partly due to my sexual activities with Jai Singh. My breasts had grown a size due to the constant massaging and kneading. My legs were ultra-strong given the amount of time I spent squatting on them to give him either a blow job or ride him in a cowgirl position. I had gained several pounds and looked much rounded now with a very large belly for 5-month pregnant lady. Mine seemed even larger than the size of Sejal's even though she was practically in the last month of her pregnancy. Around this time, Sejal came back home to deliver her baby. She was still a month-and-half away from the due date but she decided to move early to keep everything safe and in order. Her sexual interest in me had not waned and very soon we had the best kind of sex that was possible between two women. There were no inhibitions, no clothes and plenty of licking and fingering. Anyway, this story is not about us but about the sexual tension between the four of us.

Until then Jai Singh had cuckolded Ashok mostly by sleeping with me outside of our house - except for the one occasion. Things were to change as Jai Singh started frequenting our place on the pretext of spending time with Sejal. Initially, he only stayed for a few hours trying to manhandle me on every opportunity but nothing much came out of it. There was never a moment of solitude for either of us to entertain each other. A few things changed at that time that perhaps paved the path for us. Ashok's parents weren't doing well and living on the top floor of the house just didn't work out for them. We moved them to the downstairs room that we eventually reclaimed from our renters and we ourselves move to their bedroom on top floor. The room next door that was largely underutilized was converted into a guest room, which Sejal decided to take and the front room remained the entertainment room for the four of us. Our parents had a small TV room for themselves downstairs. The middle floor was largely unused but that didn't bother any of us and sometimes was used by Jai Singh and his friends if they visited. Occasionally Sejal and Jai Singh slept there, depending on whether we had a late nighter watching movies or not. After a late nighter, they always crashed in the upstairs room, next to our bedroom.

My mother-in-law particularly was not keeping well and it had become a habit for me to check on her a few times during the night. Even though it meant that I descend and ascend two floors, it was still fine and I did it religiously. I was into my 6th month pregnancy when abruptly I was pulled aside by Jai Singh in the middle of the night during one such excursion. There was no preamble, no talk; he jumped directly into kissing me voraciously. It was around 2:00 am and certainly neither of us were in the most hygienic states. Until then I had always presented myself in the best possible state every time there was a chance of getting together with Jai Singh. While he never cared to reciprocate it, I always felt obliged to keep myself prim and proper for his benefit. It was the first time after an episode of sex with my husband Jai Singh courted me in our own home. As I had explained earlier, when I was around him, my body would always keep me in a ready state to mate with him in a moments notice. That night Ashok and I were done with our sex as usual and in the middle of the night I woke as per my schedule to check on them and on the way back Jai Singh grabbed me. Couple of minutes later, he dragged me into Sejal's old bedroom and took me from behind in standing position. It was 15 minutes of pure bliss as he ploughed into me with all his might. It just seemed as if he wanted to impregnate me yet again. He splashed my vagina with his semen and then forced me to kneel down and clean his penis with my mouth. It was a common practice for me now with him. We soon parted our ways. The next morning like our usual routine Ashok ate me early in the morning and must have surely tasted Jai Singh's semen one more time.

Jai Singh started staying at our place a few times a week and more often than not he would choose the weekend, perhaps even come over by Friday night. He would consistently catch me in the middle of those nights and drag me into Sejal's bedroom. It became so frequent that despite my best attempts, I started anticipating them and preparing myself better for those episodes. As stupid as it sounds, I would keep a stash of chewing gums and pop them into my mouth a minute or two before I headed downstairs to check on my in-laws. The closer we reached to Sejal's due date, the more frequent and consistent our episodes became. Instead of the hurried affair it became an hour-long romp in the bed. Jai Singh wasn't getting much relief from Sejal and hence it became my responsibility to relieve him. Still very rarely did we do twice in a night. My life was a bliss as Ashok never stopped approaching me for sex and made sure that I was pleasured with his tongue for a long time before he mounted me. And then it was followed by Jai Singh later in the night. What else could a woman ask for?

Everything was normal and Ashok never suspected a thing. We both were heavy sleepers and except for my night excursions, things were completely normal. Surprisingly Jai Singh behaved in public and didn't push his luck. It was Sejal, who once again lead me further down into the rabbit hole. In the hospital, soon after delivering her daughter, she said, "Bhabhi thank you for helping with Jai during the last month of my pregnancy."

I blushed and ignored her remark by packing her bag. But she called for me and reluctantly I left my packing and closing the door, sat next to her on bed. Sejal had a difficult pregnancy; her vaginal opening had to be enlarged as her narrow hips made it difficult to pass the baby. Here eyes welled up as she spoke, "you know he likes it more with you than me."

There was a sense of defeat in her voice and I felt bad for her and wondered if I was belittling her in the process.

"I am sorry," I uttered but she stopped me.

"At times I am jealous about you," she added, "but in all honesty he deserves someone better than me; your accommodating nature has given me a new leash of life."

"And selfish as it may sound, I am requesting you to continue this please," she pleaded.

"Sejal, it is not that I haven't derived physical pleasure from this illicit relationship," I admitted.

"But what we are doing is immoral and wrong and the guilt of cheating on Ashok is eating me from inside."

"Bhabhi that's exactly what I wanted to talk to you about," she said, "you don't have to cheat on him."

"I already suspect that he knows and approves of your affair with Jai Singh," she added.

"How?"

"That's impossible," I blurted defensively.

"You are in constant denial Bhabhi," she complained.

"Just think for a moment - if this were indeed true, wouldn't it make your life a lot simpler?"

"How would it make simpler?"

"If Ashok knew about it then the nights Jai Singh stays over, he would abstain from having sex with you and may be eventually even urge you to go to his bedroom," she replied calmly.

"You are insane."

"Maybe but hasn't that introduced you to carnal bliss?"

"Hasn't it introduced you to your feminine side that now craves for his attention and even your womb that craves for his seed."

"Tell me honestly," she continued, "when you enter your fertile period again would you court for his attention or your husband's?"

My eyes lowered in shame and even though my mind knew the right thing to do, my body refused to abide. We both knew that Jai Singh had rocked our worlds. Sejal was in love with him but she also knew that it was her sexual chemistry that tethered her to him.

"Bhabhi you know it very well that it is only your guilt and your love for your husband that makes you hesitate," she continued.

"What are you suggesting Sejal?"

"Bhabhi all I am saying is that you lead the life that nature has chosen for you," she said.

"It was Ashok's fate to be a cuckold," she continued.

"If Jai Singh hadn't done it, one of our relatives would have - it was just a matter of time."

I felt violated and even though Sejal didn't mean to insult me, I was flustered and challenged her immediately, "you just want to believe it that way, who do you think would dare to do such a thing amongst our relatives?"

"Bhabhi you are such an imbecile," she retorted.

"Even though you think otherwise, there are men would get into your pants in no time and as much as you would like your husband to fend them off, he won't," she added.

"Name them damnit!"

She named the folks that Ashok had hinted about taking keen interest in me. It was a shock to me that even Sejal had understood the dynamic pretty well. What bothered me though was that in the list she also included Ashok's father. There was not much of defence left now that Sejal blurted their names. However, I countered her to purposely make her believe that I was completely unaware of them.

"I won't listen to any of your stupid arguments," she finally yelled at me in frustration.

"I wish our positions were reversed," she continued.

"You have no idea how much you could enjoy your life - just imagine the number of men who are willing to entertain you - all you have to do is indulge them."

Sejal had been gradually making me aware of my supposedly privileged position. Women traditionally had shouldered supportive roles; at least ordinary women. Their role was to take care of the family during the day and in the night, play the role of a seductress. It wasn't just but it was the norm under current social structure. To top it off, women had no respite from the daily chores and nightly chores even during their pregnancy. She surmised that daily chores could be overlooked as long as the nightly chores were intensely gratifying. And this she had ensured for herself by marrying Jai Singh. She didn't believe that she truly deserved Jai Singh - she neither had the beauty nor the character to carry the role of his wife. According to her, I would have been a more appropriate choice for him as I was both beautiful and had the character to don the role of his wife. One may wonder why we demand such a high standard for wife of a man who was as good as a cheap thug. Yet, society easily overlooks shortcomings of men but doesn't extend the same kindness to women. Even then I didn't think that I had the right moral upbringing as I had faltered myself; yet she always assured me that with Jai Singh as my husband, I would have had no reason to err.

Just like her brother, Sejal had a nuanced view of life. Not everyone was completely good and not everyone was completely bad. There were always shades of gray in each person's character. She compared women's lives to that of our domestic cattle. A cows sole purpose was to give milk and for that it had to undergo pregnancy at periodic intervals. Bulls don't have much better - many of them are castrated and a select few are chosen to breed large population of cows. Sejal would say that while she was just another cow, I was special, someone who was worthy of raising the future generation of studs. In this regard, she would urge me to mate with Jai Singh and ensure that it is his seed that takes root in my womb.

We left the discussion unsettled. Sejal had clear ideas about subjugating her entire family. She wanted to ensure that Jai Singh inseminated the women of her family. If her own mother could get pregnant, she would have wanted the same for her. To a certain extent I had almost given up in this regard as I really didn't think I could resist him anymore. Physically my body craved for him. Emotionally I felt guilty quite often but Sejal always allayed my concerns and even Ashok would chime in with his tacit approval. Sejal wanted me to completely and openly cuckold my husband. It wasn't enough for her that Ashok lapped our mixed juices from my pussy occasionally. It wasn't enough that Jai Singh would assert his right to impregnate me more often than Ashok. She wanted this to happen in front of Ashok or rather with his approval. The slut inside me was definitely enamored by the idea. Wouldn't it be better to entertain the men that Sejal had hinted about with Ashok's approval? It's not as if I lacked the capability to take care of many men - even if it was required in a single night. Although Ashok never said it explicitly it just seemed that he would be fine with it.

Sejal herself had watched herself carefully during the last couple of months of her pregnancy and this had consequently taxed me more. Not that I was objecting but she was insisting on me continuing my affair even after knowing that I was entering a critical phase of my pregnancy. That night in bed when I reached out to Ashok for attention, he turned towards me and with a hint of concern in voice asked, "isn't it risky to indulge in the 7th month?" I had just entered 7th month of my pregnancy and it certainly was risky but our Dr. had not suggested abstaining from it yet to me. In fact, she said, unless there were complications, any sort of abstinence is not required.

"Why do you think so?"

"Nothing, I don't think it's safe," he responded.

"That would make it difficult," I murmured, not really saying it to him.

"We could kiss and fondle each other," he said. I reluctantly leaned forward and kissed him. Soon we were passionately exploring each other's mouths. Gone was the pretense that abstinence was possible. Very soon the natural process of our love making started with him pleasuring me orally until I urged him to mount me. The only difference was that this time he spent even more time pleasuring me orally and even made me climb on top of his face as he ate me and I leaned back and played with his pecker. After I collapsed back, next to him, I asked, "That was terrific!"

"What about you?" I asked.

"Do you want to fellate me?" he asked, after a moment of hesitation. It was surprising to me that even after six months of oral sex between us - with him performing it on me - he never expressed this desire. I was hesitant at the outset - partially due to my belief that it would brand me as a slut in his eyes and partially due to the nature of the act itself. Strangely, I always took Jai Singh's cock in my mouth and even let him flood my mouth with his semen.

"Come on Ashok?" I said, almost blushing as an instinctive reaction.

"We haven't done such things - I know you like doing it on me but I am not sure we should do it the other way," I replied calmly.