A Facial Evolves

Story Info
A need for a facial evolves into a lusty affair.
4.9k words
4.73
18.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
258 Followers

A Facial Evolves...

Here is another one of my experiences with an Asian woman. Also, all of my true stories occurred in a six-year window while actively looking for a relationship online--I was not looking for a quick fling. This experience did not fall under the usual circumstances. Sometimes a relationship happens more innocently and unexpectedly...

In case you have not read my earlier works let me review. I am a Caucasian male of sixty living in SoCal and after a long marriage ended started dating. I have always been attracted to petite women with dark hair. I have dated women from many backgrounds but the constant seems to be are petite women with darker hair... and it happens that Asian women fall into that beautiful combination.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

I have always been a man that believes in good grooming--manicures, pedicures, strategic manscaping, and facials. Besides the intended benefits of such practices, I like the pampering and tactile feel from a delicate hand. It's the same reason I like massages--real legitimate massages.

Over the years I have had about a dozen facials but never went back to the same person twice. Half the time they were way over priced and then tried to sell you a ton of products or a couple days later my skin was irritated so I gave up. After a week in the sun from snow skiing I noticed my face looked dry but also had clogged pores from sunscreen use so I decided to give it another try.

I did a good search on Yelp.com and found a woman with great reviews, a couple miles away and yes; you guessed it Asian--Vietnamese to be exact. Her picture looked overly photo shopped so I suspected her to be much older in person but I didn't care I was looking for a true professional in terms of my facial skin. She had a nice website outlining her services.

I called her and figured my suspicions were correct. Her voice seemed very sweet but sounded older than her picture looked. What really surprised me was that she booked out for three weeks so I guess her reviews were legit. I made an appointment anyway but if she had a cancellation she would text me. Her name was Tien and had a sweet personality over the phone.

After two weeks I get a text from Tien letting me know that she had a cancellation for the following day, which was a good time so I decided to take it.

The morning of my facial appointment I almost cancelled it due lack of interest or wondering if I really needed it but thought that would be rude and got in my car for the short drive.

I arrived at the location and saw it was a nice small spa and next to a nail salon and hair salon. As I walked in an elegant and attractive woman who introduced herself as Tien greeted me. She looked early forties but my experience with Asian women told me she was over fifty. Her look did not match the voice on the phone.

"Hello Greg my name is Tien. I am so happy that you have selected me to do your facial."

"Hello Tien. I like the ambiance of your little spa. Very peaceful," I said.

"Thank you so much. I believe a facial should be relaxing. I think it is great that men like you believe in taking care of yourself. So here is my menu to choose from."

I chose the facial she specially designed for men. She then instructed me to take off my shoes, shirt and then get under the blanket that was on the padded table. Any male would have noticed her nice smile and cute shapely butt. Tien was also taller than most Vietnamese women at about 5'7".

"I will step out while you get ready. I am so excited to do your facial today and glad I was able to get you in sooner due to the cancellation," she said as stepping out of the room."

The facial started off much different than any facial I have ever had. First she trimmed my eyebrows and plucked the few hairs in and around my ears. The plucking was a little painful and she said, "You're a big guy and can handle it," with a giggle. She placed her other hand softly on my covered chest as she did this.

The rest of the facial went great and I could tell she knew her business. As I was paying we chatted and couldn't help liking her smile and calm demeanor.

Tien naturally suggested a facial every four to six weeks but I let her know that I would contact her when I felt the need. She had to bend over to get more business cards out of the cabinet and I got a great view of her sexy butt. When she turned around she had a little smile as if thinking, "I bet you were checking out my butt". Other than that Tien was model of professionalism and it appeared she was very, very proper.

The next day I did not see any skin irritation and even got a thank you text from Tien

About two months later I got a text from Tien reminding me that its time to consider a facial. I thought about it but got busy. About a week later I decided to text her to see if she had any openings that day and she had one later that day due to a cancellation and I went.

About an hour before the appointment I got another text telling me how excited she was that I was coming in. Due to her very proper approach and sweet personality I did not read anything in to it--she was almost like a "skin geek" and so easy to see that she truly loved her job.

As I walked in I was greeted by a beautiful smile and she looked a little cuter than the last time. I also noticed a little more eye contact. The facial was going along as before with a little chatting and her giggles when I said something a little funny. It was as if we were comfortable with each other. And then she asked me.

"So do you like a soft or medium massage pressure?"

Now I don't recall much of a massage during the first appointment but responded that I liked a combination of both. Tien then massaged my head, shoulders and chest. I think I would have remembered her almost caressing my chest but was enjoying it so much I quit thinking about it. She then took off my socks, cleaned my feet and massaged them too.

She had covered my face during the massage but as she was doing my feet I could see from under the covering her at the end of the table and thought I was imagining when I saw her closing her eyes as if enjoying it as much as I was. When she moved to my shins Tien still had her eyes closed but I saw her just barely open her mouth and her tongue lick her upper lip--it looked like she was getting aroused.

As I was paying for the facial we were definitely making some eye contact and I couldn't help but ask her...

"Are you married Tien?"

I shy smile came over her face.

"No. I have been single for a long time," she said with her smile growing. I could tell she was flattered by me asking but seemed a little nervous too.

"Would you like to go out to dinner sometime?"

"Oh. I try to respect my spa and customers," she said still smiling.

It was kind of a lame response and it almost seemed like she was going to say yes but just kept smiling and I let a couple seconds of silence go by. I could tell she was still flattered but also more nervous so I was about to say something when she beat me to the punch.

"This is our second facial and it is nice getting to know you."

"No worries. Thought it would be nice is all," I said with a smile.

It almost seemed like she wanted to accept my invitation but wanted more time to get to know me. I figured an attractive woman would always be on the watch with saying, "Oh thank you but I'm married or have a boyfriend", in case she was asked out. But she didn't say that so I figured the door was not fully open but she didn't slam it in my face either.

An hour after my facial I texted her saying I enjoyed the facial and also let her know that I hoped I did not make her feel uncomfortable. To my surprise she mentioned that is nice getting to know me--I took that as a positive.

Two days later I get a text from her asking if my skin was doing okay with a bunch of emojis. I always thought when Asian women did that it was a sign of liking you and almost foreplay. I responded in a favorable manner with a couple of emojis too. I wanted her to know that I was not upset over her not saying yes to dinner.

I think I surprised her when I contacted her a couple months later for a facial. She responded that she was happy and looking forward to seeing me. I still did not read much into that based on her past upbeat texts and visits.

She suggested a couple openings but seemed to push for a 7pm time in a couple days. Based on the fact that all of my previous appointments went almost ninety minutes I figured it was her last time slot of the day, which appealed to me.

As I walked in for my facial another lady was paying. This lady looked at me and back at Tien and said something I couldn't hear that made Tien smile and slightly blush. As the lady passed me on the way out she gave me a little smile as if to say, "Tien said you were coming in."

I also noticed Tien looking a little more made up. Her spa scrubs a little tighter. In other words she looked down right sexy.

"Hello Greg. So nice to see you. I wondered if you would come back," she said with a sweet sign of relief. "It's been a challenge to get business back after Covid."

"Of course. You think I got mad because you shot me down," I said playfully. "Besides I don't have the time to find another good facial."

"Ha-ha. So you only like me for my facial treatments," she said with a flirty smile.

"No, but you know. I mean, it is what it is. Right?"

As I walked into the treatment room I looked over my shoulder and saw her lock the front door to the spa. I figured at the late hour it made sense but also made my mind go to that place known as seduction.

As with the past facials Tien then moved to the massage stage. I noticed this time she did not cover my eyes and she lowered the lights.

"Greg I was very flattered when you asked me to dinner. I was also unsure how to respond.", as she was massaging my neck and moved to my shoulders.

"It's okay Tien. Perhaps I was a bit bold. No worries," I said as she moved to my chest. She was moving down a little further than normal and actually brushed over my nipples a couple times and the eye contact was growing.

After a couple more minutes our eyes locked a little I lifted my head and kissed her. I almost expected her to pull away but she actually kissed me back. As I dropped my head back to the pillow she followed me and soon our lips and tongues were chasing each other's. Her little moans were growing and I pulled her onto the bench. It was obvious she wanted this.

Suddenly she pulled away and looked at me as if to say, "We can't be doing this." I just smiled and she smiled as I pulled her towards me. She was lying on top of me and I cupped her hot tight ass and pulled her into me.

"Oh Greg. I am so glad you came back. I have thought about you so much. I think about your blue eyes and your smile so much. When I touch myself its your name I call out," Tien said but then realized what she said and got red with embarrassment. I immediately pulled her into me and we began kissing and humping into each other.

"I think about you too Tien. Your smile, calmness and slender body. You are so elegant in a sexy way. I am very attracted to you."

With that she leaned up in a straddling position. She took off her top and much to my surprise was wearing a sexy little black bra. I pulled her back down and she began kissing me and grinding her pussy into my rock hard cock. I pulled down her pants and saw matching black panties. I lifted her off of me and got up and pulled off my shorts and socks while she lay there in her sexy lingerie.

I went to the foot of the table and just looked at the sexy little Asian kitten lying in front of me. Tien then undid her bra and showed me her perfect shaped small B sized breasts with amazing nipples. She went to remove her panties but I stopped her.

"I'll do that," I said with a grin. She smiled back in a lusty way.

I moved on top of her and began kissing her. She was breathing louder and moaning into my mouth as my tongue attacked hers.

"Yes Greg. Please make love to me first and then you can have me as much as you want. It's been years. I want you and I want you inside me so much."

I slowly began kissing her neck and shoulders. As I made my way to her breasts she was losing control and so was I. Her nipples were rock hard and she wrapped her legs around my hips as we dry fucking each other.

I could tell what she wanted more so I moved lower. I slowly pulled her panties off and saw that she was very wet. Tien had the smoothest pussy--no hair and pussy lips that covered her opening and clit.

"Yes Greg. My body is all yours," she said as I began licking her silky opening. "Oh yes. Yes like that." As I kissed her pussy lips and slowly separated them to expose her clit. Tien had years of pent up lust and I was happy she wanted me to release it.

Tien's had the perfect pussy. As I spread her smooth lips I saw tiny little wings and a clit just begging for my tongue. I started slow, waiting for her to react to my tongue and lips. After a couple minutes she pulled my head into her.

"You taste beautiful baby. Like honey. Ummmm. Yes Tien your pussy is like sweet honey." I soon began to pick up the pace and was fucking her with my lips and tongue.

I kept my assault going with changing up my efforts--soft licking and kissing to more aggressive licking and sucking on her clit that grew in size. Every time I became more aggressive she let out a gasp and moaned louder. I was enjoying this as much as she was. When I inserted my finger in her very wet pussy she arched her back.

"Yes. Yes. Oh yes Greg. Oh my god yes," she softly moaned as I arched my finger up towards the roof of her pussy. "Ohhhh, ohhhh. Yes please keep doing that."

I had noticed, even with her lust, Tien was not a naughty talker. I would try to unleash that.

She was bucking her hips and then her ass was completely off the table and she dripping.

"Tien you taste amazing. You have a beautiful pussy for me to lick and pleasure you. I could do this all night." I could of too. I love Asian pussy.

"Ahhhh, ahhhh. Yes my love I'm coming. My pussy is yours. Ohhhhhh yes."

I was looking up at Tien as I kept oral assault on her. Her back arched. Her nipples hard. She was moaning and getting wetter. Tien had a grip on the edge of the table and suddenly let go and grabbed my head and pulled me into her more.

"Make love to my pussy Greg," as she held my head in place and bucked into my face. She was fucking my face now. "This is for you", as she let loose with a new flow of nectar that was truly a result of my efforts--not quite squirting but a flow for certain that coated my mouth, lips and chin.

She was shaking and having an orgasm that was simply off the charts. I lapped up every drop that I could. She had about five or six shutters that were so intense that she pushed my head away as I tried to get more of her wetness.

"I have never had such an experience. My god that was amazing," she said panting.

"Me either. Tien I loved pleasing you. You have an amazing taste."

"Let me have another minute and then I want to show you pleasure," she said as she scooted up towards the top of the table. She also kissed me and used her tongue to lick my chin.

When she got up she seemed a little embarrassed when she saw how wet the sheets were from her pussy and got a thick towel to place over it.

Tien then lit four candles and turned off the already dimmed lights. Watching her slender nude body move made my cock like a steel rod. I needed that pussy but Tien had other thoughts.

She turned on the heating pad that was under the sheets and pushed me back onto the table. Tien moved to the end of the table and climbed on it and did this tigress move towards me--looking at me with a deep gaze and then looking at my cock as if to say, "This is what I want. This is I need."

Tien took the head of my cock into her mouth and took her tongue and circled it in both directions. She then began sucking harder just on the head.

"I'm enjoying the little drops of your pre-cum. It taste so sweet."

Tien then slowly started kissing and using her lips and tongue up and down my shaft. My cock was totally wet from her salivating mouth. She then started to lick my balls that were beginning to swell. Tien traded off taking each of my balls into her mouth in the tenderest way and while she had my balls in her mouth used her tongue to lick them in a way I had never experienced.

"Ohhhh Tien. Ohhhh yes. That is amazing." I was amazed that this elegant woman could suck cock like a cum hungry slut.

My cock was totally covered in her saliva and I soon was to discover why. All of a sudden she lowered her head in an aggressive way and plunged my cock into her throat. She used her entire lips, mouth, and throat to fuck my cock. She would pull up and then totally shallow my steel shaft. Due to my thick cock and large head a few little gags could be heard and felt but it didn't stop Tien.

She kept up this oral fucking and my balls began to fill. I began to moan and breath harder. She was getting the reaction she wanted as she kept up her pace.

"Ohhh fuck Tien. Oh my god you know how to suck cock. Don't stop. Ahhhh. Ahhhh. Yes let me fuck your mouth Tien. Ohhhh yes. I'm cumming," as I felt the cum moving from my balls into my shaft.

Tien never slowed. I knew she wanted my cum. It had been weeks since I had an orgasm so I knew she was going to get a large hot load of my cum into that beautiful mouth.

"Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh yes, yes," as I shot my full load into her mouth. Tien didn't flinch a bit. I could feel her mouth load up. She pulled away and showed me her mouthful of my cum. Tien then closed her eyes swished it around and then tossed her head back as if she was taking a shot of tequila. I could not believe what I was witnessing. Tien's lust was amazing.

"You taste amazing. You must eat a lot of pineapple. So sweet," she said as she licked the little bit of cum from the corners of her mouth. "That was a lot. Were you saving that for me Greg?"

I pulled her back on top of me and began softly kissing her and held her up so I could suck on her amazing nipples. Soon we were getting worked up again. I rolled her over and began licking her still soaking wet pussy.

"Greg I want you inside me. Go slow please at first. It's been so long. Since the very first time I saw you I have hoped this would happen." When you asked me to dinner I was too shy but when you left I locked my front door and came in here and pleasured myself while calling out your name over and over."

"I had no idea. You hid your feelings well Tien." I moved between her beautiful legs on my knees and gazed at the beautiful Asian woman that I was about to make love to and then hopefully fuck hard.

I took the head of my cock and moved it up and down her warm wet opening. Then I placed the hole of my cock over her swollen clit using it to fuck the entrance of my cock. We both enjoyed the sensation.

I lowered my body with my weight on my knees and forearms. I raised my hips a little and Tien took my cue and pulled my cock into warm and wet opening. She gasped, as I was half way inside her tight walls. Soon she relaxed and she pulled my hips into her. I could tell she liked spearing herself with my cock.

Tien and I looked into each other's eyes and then began kissing softly. I did not begin any movement because I wanted her to get used to a hard cock inside her. Soon our kissing began to get more aggressive and I pulled my cock out a couple inches and then back in. With that Tien moaned into my mouth.

"Oh yes Greg. I can feel your head inside me. My god this is amazing," she moaned. Then she gave my ass a little slap as a signal to go.

kiwi857
kiwi857
258 Followers
12