A Factory of Human Vices Pt. 02

Story Info
The factory is in need of new engineers.
4.6k words
4.65
7.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 08/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of part 1 of 'A Factory of Human Vice 1'. Most of these will mostly be just a collection surrounding the Factory and its many installations. Part 1 was about a pair of new admission's first day and their insertion into the Factory. This next one details something else...

---

While Leanne generally enjoyed her work at the Daftsian Factory, today was shaping up to be an annoyance.

First, she was going to have to check in on Amy and Trent's condition after their first week in the Factory. Leanne was glad yet again that at least half of her duties here could be done remotely from the comfort of her office. This was definitely one of those. There weeks past that Leanne had to check on over a dozen individuals that were in different places throughout the Factory complex. The thought of doing all that manually made her cringe.

Second, she had a small group interview to try and get new recruits for the Factory's Staff. Bare minimum, they needed at least one new engineer for the equipment and at least one computer wizard for the VR world equipment and servers that they used daily. If that ever went down, the people in the Factory would likely panic and hurt themselves.

And third, she had one worker who had asked for a tour of one of the collection areas. This was probably the easiest task on her list of things to do today. The man in question had earned his tour with over a week of overtime work in maintaining the coolant systems about the Factory.

She had a little time before the interview, which was going to be just an orientation to see who would be able to handle what they do here. Those who passed would be given the job. Those who didn't... well, they are all qualified for the job, so let them just hope they did. So she started by pulling up the profiles for both Amy and Trent.

Both were in the Health Wing of the Factory, undergoing medical scans and tests to confirm their physical and mental health. Mainly, it was to confirm that they had no long term reactions to the Factory's systems, drugs, food, or anything else that came in contact with them. So far, all the tests had come back negative, except for one minor incident with Amy on the first day. Apparently, she had a minor food allergy to the health gruel they fed them. It wasn't a big deal, in the VR, they had her get choked by her partner and that covered up her symptoms while they administered the treatment.

That was something that she loved about the systems here, nothing stopped the fucking in the VR. Unless, they are part of the punishment details.

Leanne checked on Trent first. She had recommended that he be put on light punishment duty for his refusal to follow the contract but quickly submitting. And as she looked at his status, it looked like the system had agreed.

In real life, Trent was hovering in mid-air by the restraints he wore, spread eagle while drones hovered about him. They were scanning him with technology that Leanne did not understand and were checking him for injuries. Nothing was coming up in the scans but they checked and rechecked for an hour. They had already done his bloodwork and he was fine. Much healthier than when he arrived. In fact, he had lost several pounds of fat in a week, defining his abs.

But in the VR, Leanne was actually a little sorry for the young man. While they were doing his test, Trent was a cuckold in a four-way, with him duct taped to a chair. He was being forced to watch while two men enjoyed a third woman's orifices. It was nothing complicated, no bondage or extra kink for flavor, but sex. But the effect was easily seen in his massive erection in both the VR and real life.

Leanne took a few minutes to write her report on him. It was nothing serious, mostly, these were just to get a more human perspective of how these people were being treated. It could be short, sweet, and to the point and no one would care unless she got complacent.

Then she switched to Amy and went from sorry for Trent to a little hot and bothered in a few seconds. Amy was in a similar but still opposite situation to Trents VR. She was in medium bondage, the leather straps holding her still in a massive bed in the middle of a love den. She wiggled as two gorgeous men felt her up and down, moving their cocks near to her mouth or pussy without actually entering her. She was being teased during her test, but in a much better way.

Checking her real-life body, she was in the same situation as Trent. Though she had bruises up and down her body and her backside was a lovely shade of rad, she looked fine. All that would heal without issue. And her health checks had found nothing beyond the obvious.

So, Leanne wrote her report on Amy as an alarm on her computer caught her attention. She checked the alarm and then closed it. Nothing was wrong, that very rarely happened. This was just telling her that her three o'clock appointments were all in the waiting room and ready.

She finished her report and stood up from her seat behind the desk. Those two would do fine here as long as there was no Morpheus to remove them from their Matrix early.

In the meantime, she walked out of her office and down the hall. All the halls were very office chic with random art of landscapes that made little sense given their line of work. But she walked past the Admissions Room and into the lobby.

Once there, she found four people there in nice clothes, just as an interview suggested you should dress. Three of them were men, all in their twenties and thirties. Two of them were built to lift heavy things while the third was scrawny in comparison. Lastly, there was the woman who looked underfed and likely anorexic. Her black hair was cut short, nearly to her scalp and she wore a skirt suit with recently shined boots.

All in all, Leanne was not sure how many would pass based on looks. Unless they were dressed very... alternative or gothic, it usually seemed random.

"Hello everyone, I am Leanne Durand, the head of admissions, and I am the one who will be conducting this group interview. I will state first that none of you would be here, in this room, if you were not already qualified or were very close to it. Our vetting process already confirmed that. This interview is to make sure you know what sort of thing you will be getting into if you agree to work here."

"Now please, come with me into the Admissions Room next door," Leanne stated, walking away from the lobby and towards the room. She opened it and held it for everyone to enter then closed it behind them. She waited and heard the almost mute click of the lock engaging.

She walked around the same glass table as her interview with Trent and Amy recently. This room usually made her remember the people she interviewed with fondness. Sometimes, she wished that she could live in a world of bliss like them.

Then the woman with short black hair said, "I was told that this was going to be unique factory machine maintenance and building. Like, cutting edge, sort of unique. Was I lied to?"

"Oi!" one of the men said, "why don't you let Miss Durand talk."

"All I did was ask a question, didn't hurt anybody," she responded, grumbling incoherently under her breath.

Leanne took a moment to get both of their names. The woman was Miss Daniella Rhett and the defending man was John Herbert.

"You were not lied to," Leanne confirmed. "Quite the contrary, in fact. We were likely undersold on how unique we are compared to anything else in this world."

"In this world?" A third person scoffed, Leanne quickly checked and found that he was Reginald Pript. For a moment, he said nothing, shaking his head, "why do companies like to assume they are the biggest fish in the sea?"

Then Leanne scoffed at him, "you say that, but then you, all of you, showed up to an in-person interview without knowing a thing about this Institution. The only thing you knew was that you would receive five thousand dollars, just for showing up. And all your travel faire covered."

"Then what are we here for? What is this job exactly?" Daniella Rhett asked, curious. "I came because of the money offer, but if the reimbursement is that good, what kind of pay, no. What kind of job is it?"

Leanne gave the room a smile that was business-like. "Well, that is the crux of it. Because of the nature of all of your career and education choices, may I assume that all of you made the assumption that this involves complex machinery and computer integration?"

All of them nodded.

"Good, then you would be correct. We use a lot of perfectly, or usually perfectly, integrated machine networks combined with massive VR servers and AI assisted image generation engines.All of these need maintenance, reconstruction, demolition, and construction on a near constant basis. That is where you come in," Leanne explained.

She waited a moment, to see if they had any comments before she continued. None of them said a thing, so she continued. "We need people who can do three things. We need people who can actually do the maintenance, who can be innovative, and people who can be open minded and willing to work with what we are doing here."

"You keep being incredibly vague about that. What are you doing here that you need five new engineers?" asked John Herbert.

This was the part that she had not figured out how to ease them into it. Still, she had the explanation and then the blunt way. She sighed in her own head, and said, "well, we run a secret project called the Human Conservation Project. The biggest aspect of what we do here is we take willing volunteers and insert them into a Virtual Reality while we store their body and put it in stasis."

"Bullshit," said John Herbert. "There is no such thing."

"What do you want to bet that it does," Leanne asked the brusque man. "I am not the type that makes jokes while on duty, so I am being incredibly serious, Mister Herbert."

"I repeat, Bullshit," he repeated, unconcerned.

Leanne tapped at a point on the table where a strategic bit of pitting marked an invisible 'START' button. Immediately, several side by side videos appeared on the table, over a dozen of them. Two of them were Trent and Amy, but the rest were randomized and it showed all of them in the VR and in real life.

One in particular caught Leanne's eye and it was one of the punishment details. A woman named Eva had attempted to assault a nurse during her health checkup and broke her clavicle before being stopped. To that end, the equipment that held her had her currently hovering with legs bent and spread, titanium tentacles slithering up into her vagina and ass, pumping it like there is no tomorrow. Her mouth was open and a silicone cock that looked more real than necessary hovered half out of it. Even with her pussy and ass occupied, her mouth still moved to lick and suck the appendage. Her virtual self actually did similar, only, real alien tentacles raped her in VR and a human stood above her forcing her to suck him off.

"What the hell is that?!" John Herbert shouted.

"Live feeds from what I thought were random people within our facility. None of these are actors or CGI characters, these are real people who signed contracts to enter and stay here. And yes, before you ask, we do fuck these people with the machines. It is part of what the facilities also do, hence, why we need Engineers," she explained, gesturing to them.

Daniella Rhett looked a little uneasy looking at the images, "what is the point of this? Why fuck them while they are in VR?"

"Several reasons," Leanne stated seriously. "First, let me state that true Stasis is not possible yet, at least safely. so we do this to keep them in storage. The VR and stimulation keeps them occupied and some of the mechanical bands around their limbs stimulate their muscle groups."

"And It is also worth stating that as per the contract on both sexes," she stated, pressing a touch button on the table. It brought up a set of pictures from different sites in the building. One was a cold storage lab where test tubes containing milky white fluid was stored and the one next to it was a man getting his penis milked for its cum, the ejaculate buing sucked away. The two below it was a woman being fucked by a special silicone penis acheiving her own climax, white fluid leaking away, and the one next to it was a different woman with an enlarged belly. The kind of belly that was very obviously pregnant.

"As long as there is not an issue of health on either end, we can store a mans genetic material for testing and use. And we can impregnate as long as they do not have any conscious knowledge of the fact AND they feel no pain. We have specialty machines and processes for that. If you are interested, I can show you them later," she told the group, letting the absorb the information.

Reginald Pript shook his head in disbelief. "How is any of this legal?"

Leanne took a moment to look them all in the eyes, "carefully and with very well paid lawyers."

"And what do you store the people for?" John Herbert questioned seriously. "Because this is a little sick."

"There is a reason we call this the Human Conservation Project. The Founder of this institution saw many things, many potential dooms that could doom human life on this planet. A meteor falling upon the planet, solar flares engulfing the planet, the super volcano under yellowstone national park exploding, global warming, and many other doomsday scenarios that threaten our lives. So the Founder and the inner circle created this place, to ensure human life survives almost anything."

"And the fucking?" John Herbert questioned further. "I the founder just extremely kinky or massively perverted?"

Leanne let out a small laugh, "Oh, from what I understand, it started off as a joke. One of the Inner Circle suggested it as a way to keep people busy in their own little world and it kind of stuck."

The room went silent for a full minute, one that Leanne kept goig to give people a chance to ask more questions. When none came, she asked, "So do you have anymore questions or do we move on to the brief technical tour and then you tell me your answer, join us or no. Unless any of you object now?"

"Yeah, I object now!" John stated angrily. "I don't care if these people are doing this willingly or not, this whole thing is sick, unnatural, and rather disturbing. I will take my five grand and my leave."

The scrawny man who had spoken not a word this whole time could not meet her eyes, only raising a hand and said, "I also want to leave, this whole thing makes me uncomfortable."

Leanne expected John to react like this, the thin guy was not in her thoughts at all really. This whole time he had remained quiet and distant enough that she had not even bothered to look up his name. Now she had no reason to do so.

Nodding to them, she said, "Fair enough. If you would stay here for a moment, gentlemen, I will ask one of the other staff members to come down and escort you out while I continue with them. They will not keep you waiting more than a minute."

"Fine," John grumbled.

The other man simply nodded and pulled out his phone.

"Thank you for your patience. Now, Miss Rhett, Mister Pript. Please follow me, am I will continue to introduce you the job and what we require of you," Leanne said, walking to the door. She heard it softly unlock and opened the door, she let the other two with her step past her and she quickly closed the door, hearing it lock behind them.

"Did it just lock them in?" Daniella asked.

Leanne nodded, "yes, but the secretary in the welcome room will be along in a moment to let them out. It is just to keep them from stepping out and... exploring without supervision."

They both accepted that answer and Leanne led them further through the halls. She only gave it a moment before she kept talking, "For the most part, I will be leaving the tech talk to the other Engineers and scientists that we have on payroll here. My focus with you will be to make sure you know what you are getting into so that you have no regrets if you join the team."

They arrived at an elevator that opened upon their arrival, inside a Chinese woman in a labcoat stepped out, high heels clacking as she stepped past them.She paused for a moment to look at them, then asked, "the new Engineers?"

Leanne smiled, "we'll see, they have not agreed definitively yet."

"Oh, well, good luck," she told the group before she continued walking.

"Who's that?" Reginald asked, staring at her ass.

Leanne followed his gaze and smiled, "one of our nurses, Nurse Huang. A hard worker and she really enjoys the other benefits, which I will go into in a moment." She turned away from the retreating nurse and waved an arm at the elevator, "Shall we?"

The three entered the elevator and it descended into the earth for a long minute. When the door opened, they were immediately greeted with the chill of the underground and the sight of the cavernous warehouse. Large decagon shaped capsules were being moved with heavy mechanical crane-like arms, moving them in and out of fitted slots. Each of the slots were sorted by specific sections, the one closest to them was marked as 'INSTALLATION/REMOVAL'.

"Come, you will see all of this at some point. We are going this way," Leanne told them, leading them around the elevator to a different section marked with a large sign above the door stating that it was the 'ENGINEERING' section.

Walking them through the door, she stopped inside the first room of the section, which looked almost like a large museum of different machines. "So, we have many things that you Engineers would be working on, if you choose to work here. First off, maintenance. You and your associates will be working on keeping the individual units that the residents are in in good working order. In case you were concerned, No, you will not have to worry abot the residents, they will not be in their enclosures during maintainance."

"Next is the building of the machines. You and a team you will be assigned to will have to build some of the sophisticated equipment we use here. This include digital building as you will be required to work with out AI on occasion to help keep the system running soothly."

Smiling widely, Leanne got to the part she was the most excited about, And lastly, we have many exciting things we are working on for the future of this project. Artificial wombs so that we only need to harvest the needed pieces, instead of directly inseminating the women. Making the individual VR worlds integrated. And giving all inhabitants the option to join a new project we are working on. A full immersion MMORPG styled experience that works within our system. I am particularly curious for that one," Leanne told them seriously.

"Come on, Miss Durand," a new voice called out from one of the doors. A black man in a labcoat walked over, he was tall and lean, and wore a name badge on the collar of his coat, the name Kenneth Burton, Engineer typed onto it. "You could have left that one to me, I love seeing the look on peoples faces when I tell them about these projects."

"And that is why I tell them about it and leave the explanation to you. But before Ieave you to it," She looked back to the two recruits. "Allow me to tell you about the benefits that everyone who officially joins gets."

Raising a hand, she held up five fingers and began listing. "You get Thirty-one days off in the year, not including sick time. Free health care, dental care, vision, and mental health care. Free housing on site as well as free food, within reason, from our 24/7 cafeteria. You will be starting at twenty dollars an hour that will be deposited into your accounts weekly with a one dollar raise annual following a successful audit of your activities."

Leanne looked at the Engineer Kenneth and both shared a smile as she told them the final benefit. "And finally, you will have access to the the factory floor as you see fit in one of two ways. You can have yourself temporarily installed into your own capsule with very specific parameters for your simulation. Or you can choose someone from our catalogue of residents and the system will fit you into their simulation for your own enjoyment."

12