A Factory of Human Vices Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leanne finished, ticking off the last finger and looking at the two with a satisfied look on her face. Daniella Rhett looked shocked for a moment, but quickly became interested, biting her lower lip with a smile.

Reginald Pript was a little more outwardly eager, raising a hand and quickly asking, "where do I sign up?"

"A little later, after the tour that Engineer Kenneth will take you on. I would hate for you to sign on with us without seeing some of the stuff up close. So, what is it going to be, Danielle? Would you like to join our Project or leave?"

She nodded slowly, "oh, yeah, I think I am going to like it here."

Clapping her hands once, Leanne exclaimed, "oh, yes! I am very happy to have you as part of the team. Like I said, today, I will let the Engineer take you on the proper tour and explaining the job. Later you will see me in my office for the paperwork. Okay? Anymore questions?"

When both shook their heads in the negative, Leanne nodded, "great. Then I will see you later, I have another appointment I need to get to before they move on without me. Have fun!" she cheered before walking away.

Outside the Engineering section, she found herself smiling even more wildly as she saw a group of people ahead of here. Two members of that crowd in particular caught her attention and she hurried over as they walked into the 'INSTALLATION/REMOVAL' section of the Factory.

Walking through the doors, she was just in time to see them begin the procedure begin. Over a dozen people stood menacingly around the pair of men in the room, half focused on each person in turn. One was John Herbert and the other was the still unknown man.

"Alright, here is how this is going to work," shouted a man in a deep navy colored security uniform. "According to the original document that you signed, if you enter this facility and heard about what goes on here, you have the choice of working with the Project or joining it. There is no leaving. So now you will be installed into one of our capsules, you have no option here. So strip and allow us to install you OR we will do so by force."

John quickly protested, "no fucking way that's a thing. You can't do this! I refuse!"

"Your refusal has been noted. Grant, Norbert, Seng, do your thing," he ordered and the three readily complied. Together, they overpowered the man, stripped him of all his clothing, and held him down they began attaching cuffs to his body. Two for his wrists, two for his ankles, one for his neck, one around his waist, a small one as a cockring, two for his biceps and forearms, and two for his calves and thighs.

Leanne took a moment to look at his body and was mildly impressed. He was big, and must have enjoyed going to the gym because many parts of him were well defined. His penis, however, was around average. Not bad, just not particularly impressive either.

The man was quickly finished getting cuffed up, he had a VR headset harshly fitted to his head and turned on. He was then half carried into the capsule, dropped inside, then left alone as the door closed behind them. The system kicked on immediately, lifting him in the air and bending his body around and contorting him a little to configure them with the capsule. Then the capsule was taken away, the man now gone from her mind.

Leanne continued to watch as all of them now focused on the unnamed man. The same speaker as before, likely the security lead, spoke to him with a smirk. "I hope you will either comply willingly or put up a better fight. What is it going to be?"

To no one's surprise, the man metaphorically rolled over and began to strip. He did so with apprehension and slowly, but the security did not move to expedite the matter. The fact was that he was moving and he was complying, just slowly. They could afford to give him that luxury, it would only slow down his embarrassment and the journey to his orgasmic bliss.

A full three minutes later, he was standing naked among a group of fully dressed and uniformed men and women. The team began cuffing the leather and metal bands all over his body when he asked, "why? Why do this to me?" his voice was quiet and kind of pathetic.

The team lead turned to look at Leanne, "would you like to answer that?"

Nodding, she approached him as they clipped on the cockring that would allow the system to aim his penis as needed.

Then looking him in his eyes, Leanne said simply and brutally, "because we can."

He then had the VR headset put on his head before he was forced inside and was quickly sorted among the rest of the inhabitants.

Leanne then looked at the team lead seriously, "you did mark them for the Brainwashing section this time, right? I would hate to have to go back and have to adjust it in the computers."

He shook his head, "No, they're going to Brainwashing. Soon, neither one of them will remember their name, let alone that they resisted joining," he said with a smirk.

"Excellent, looks like we got a pair of willing Engineers who bought the main Project line." Leanne boasted, "all thanks to me."

He shook his head while everyone else in the team began shuffling away from the Installation area. "Yeah, but how many would join us if the trust was told right away. Kidnapping is a pretty serious charge, Leanne."

She shrugged, "not like we are ever going to be caught. We have contingency plans for that, Craig."

He nodded, "Well, can I get you a cup of coffee?"

She nodded back at him, "sure, why not, I am in a good mood today."

12