All Comments on 'A Failed Chaperone'

by SierraSprite

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
continue

need more

Crusader235Crusader235almost 8 years ago
Oh Please!

Oh please continue! This story has the makings for many wonderful chapters to follow. Keep it going for a few please!

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 8 years ago
I usually like more lead in

People usually have a strong aversion to breaking the taboo/incest line, and the writer needs to convey convincingly why the participants cross the line, and I prefer that there be love involved (whether it's slow and deliberate and languid or hot, hard, and rutty is a circumstance of the moment).

But this was so well done from the outset that I was drawn in. Whether you add more chapters or leave this as is -- you could do either. But you know that whatever happens to Kevin, Kelly, and Marsha, with Kelly being so focused on the heart that love for her trumps social convention (which is at the heart of most of these type of stories), that she and Kevin will be strong and we hope and presume are in it for the long haul. Marsha may or may not be permanent, though it appears that she may consider it, or at least hang around until she's healed enough to move on.

Characters are believable and the story flowed smoothly from beginning to end. Bravo. Thank you for sharing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Cute Story

It's nice to have a tale in which those involved don't do a lot of heavy philosophizing and just get to enjoying life.

BruceWoBruceWoover 5 years ago
Can’t wait till chapter2

This deserves to be finished

dlearyousdlearyousover 4 years ago
More please

Enjoyed this story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The beginning is very confusing the first sentence needs to be my girlfriend Kelly and i.. then introduce my older sister Marsha then she says your mother's credit card that makes no sense it should be our mother's credit card it takes too long to figure out whose brother and sister here so that the incest makes sense. Otherwise I loved it

RRC2RRC2over 1 year ago

This story is wonderful. It makes little to no sense, but that isn't why I read it. The thing is fun. It continues to be fun. That's what makes it wonderful. Make sense? Naw, just three people enjoying each other.

THANK YOU

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous