All Comments on 'A Fair Agreement Pt. 01'

by kamalw1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Bull laid his pipe in the guy's wife.

Good humiliation of the cuck.

But the bit I enjoyed reading of the most was when they made the cuck masturbate himself with the bullls sperm on his small penis.

And with that on my mind I myself shall now masturbate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
bbw are great

I love seeing a bbw fucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
GREAT

I've got an Asian tenant and often fantasised of doing this to her if she can't - or if she won't pay her rent, it would be that or eviction...hot as.

Ange1icflowersAnge1icflowersalmost 4 years ago
Thinking about a specific someone?

Did you have a muse for this story 😈😇? Perhaps a specific wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ditto!

Don’t know how I missed reading this before.......ditto for us. My BBW wife and I are Korean and own a small Chinese restaurant. We’re active in the local chamber of commerce and she’s been cuckolding me with the chamber’s powerfully-built white executive director for about 3 years. He fucks her with a fat 7” cock in the restaurant before or after hours, and in our home on Tuesday evenings, the one time we’re off together. I ‘m naked during those times and ridicule of my 2” “ricedick” is a regular put down; I fluff him for her and clean them both when they’re done. We’re both totally in awe of him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkamalw1@kamalw1
I enjoy hearing from my fans. If you want to contact me with messages of support, suggestions, or just to talk sex, email me at kamalw1lit@gmail.com New stuff coming real soon. Thank you for all the support, comments, ratings, and patience. Your enjoyment is why I do this.