A Faithful Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's time for you to go home, Reggie," he said, simply. Surprisingly there wasn't any real anger in his voice.

"Um. Yes, sir," Reggie said, grabbing his bag and leaving with an apologetic look towards me. He didn't have anything to feel bad about. If anything, I didn't like leaving him all worked up without release. But I did feel something, deep in the pit of my stomach. I told myself that it was fear of punishment. It wasn't.

I stood up and adjusted my clothes. They were disheveled, but everything was still buttoned and in place. I straightened my hair as if that made any difference. I found myself unable to meet my father's eyes.

"Are you all right?" he asked.

I blinked in surprise.

"Y...yes. Reggie didn't...he would never...um..."

"So you're saying that what you were doing was something you wanted?"

God, I hated it when he said it like that. But it was true.

"Um. Yes, Daddy. I'm..., I'm sorry."

He sighed.

"Well, I knew this day would come. The part that worries me was that you did this when I wasn't home, and I had no idea you were together. I like Reggie, I really do. I want to trust you, though. Can I trust you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"All right. I know that you know about sex and how to have it safely. Were you planning on having sex today?"

I shook my head. I don't think either of us was planning to go beyond hand stuff, but I really did not want to explain that to my father.

"Do you have condoms?"

I nodded, and without thinking took one out of my purse to show him. Larissa had given some to me just in case. She was a good friend.

He blushed a little. I blushed a lot.

"Good," he said, coming over and kind of giving me an awkward side-hug. It did make me feel better.

"I'm...I'm really sorry, Daddy," I said. I honestly was although I couldn't admit the reason to myself, or to him. I felt the beginning of tears in my eyes. Why? He wasn't judgmental or upset. If anything, he just wanted to be sure that I was safe.

"It's...well I'm not going to say okay," he said, and cracked a smile, "because I'm not sure I'm ready to accept that my best girl might be ready for sex. But what I'm ready for doesn't matter. Do you want to be on the pill? I think that...that your mother would have asked you a while ago, and I'm sorry for not doing it sooner."

I did want that. I wanted it for a while, just in case. Besides, my periods tended to be very difficult in my youth, which isn't uncommon. I'd heard from Hana that it could help.

I also wanted to be on it for other reasons. So I could be...ready. But for what?

"All right. I'll call the doctor and make an appointment. Please...just be careful until you get started on birth control? And after."

"I will, Daddy. I promise."

He smiled. I could tell he was a little sad, but it wasn't disappointment, more like watching his daughter, his little girl, grow up and away from him. I felt awful, though. I couldn't articulate it then, but now I would imagine it felt like being caught cheating by someone that you genuinely love.

Seven Years After The Disappearance

Before I get into the events that changed our lives forever, I need to discuss my own life. I hope that it doesn't bore you, but it is necessary to understand how things unfolded, especially if you aren't to think of me too harshly.

I didn't have a bad life. Home was quiet, and when Daddy was traveling, lonely. I had few friends, but they were all close to me. Larissa was my best friend and had been since I'd started middle school. She was outgoing where I was introverted, her hair was blonde where mine was dark, and she was petite where I tended to be more curvaceous. We were a perfect balance for each other, even if our opposing natures sometimes clashed. Bethany, a fine looking girl on her way to being valedictorian, and Hana, a true music lover and lead singer for her own garage band, completed our circle.

As my senior year started and my eighteenth birthday approached, I began to feel something, neither something purely good or bad. It was halfway between anxiety and anticipation if that makes any sense. I tried to stay in touch with my feelings, and it seemed like they were telling me that a significant opportunity would arrive soon, but only for a brief window.

I remember that it was a Monday, and that my birthday was that Saturday. On Friday I was planning on celebrating with my friends, but then on Saturday, I'd asked dad to take me out of town. We hadn't had anything like a real vacation together in two years. He was busy at work, but a lot of it was my fault, believing myself too old to enjoy such things.

As I matured, I realized that soon I'd be gone to college, where I would meet new friends and probably find a boy or girlfriend. My father would be all alone. Not only that, but he wouldn't allow himself the same kind of opportunities for romance that most single empty-nesters had. He'd just be here, in our hometown, forever waiting for Mom to come back to him.

The very thought broke my heart. I couldn't really share that with him, as it would make him feel guilty. He'd always strove to give me the best possible experience, wanting me to enjoy my youth as much as possible. In return, I resolved to spend as much time as I could with him before I left for college, especially quality time. The kind of experiences that he could look back on fondly while I was away. Which is why I'd asked him to take me up the coast. There was a small resort community, mostly dead at this time of year, with a lot of lovely places to stay, good food, and shops. It was only a few hours away, too, so it wouldn't be hard to get back by Monday.

Naturally, I told myself, this was all for him. Why would I have any ulterior motives for being alone with my father at a romantic destination?

Why indeed.

* * *

My realization began the Monday before our fateful trip.

It wasn't really a formal party or anything, but Hana and Larissa had come over to hang out and swim in our pool. It was still warm out, but the evenings were getting colder, so we were enjoying the good weather while it lasted. This wasn't particularly abnormal. Hana wore a small-ish one-piece, but mine was very modest. I had a lot of insecurities about my weight then and was terrified of judgment. Never mind my curvy hourglass had been gathering attention for years at school. Larissa, being who she was, wore a bikini. It wasn't all that daring, the top being more like a sports bra (at least in part because she was ironically very insecure of her small, but damn near perfect, breasts), but the bottoms were fantastic. They gripped her butt and showed it off, and we let her know.

I know that the stereotype of teenage girls is a bunch of catty bitches trying to bring each other down, but we weren't like that. Larissa always told me how good I looked and never ever made fun of my weight. I always told Larissa that her petite beauty was amazing. And we both told Hana that her androgynous look was fucking gorgeous. She was athletic with boyish short hair, and both men and women found her pretty irresistible. So, I guess what I'm saying is that we all kind of validated each other. It was nice. I wouldn't ever imagine that my friendship would ever be tested by my own awful feelings.

When we walked out to the pool, bringing our iced tea and portable speaker with us, Daddy was just finishing up his laps. He tried to get them in every day and also did things like push-ups and other exercises. He was honestly in excellent shape for his age.

Yeah...so...you may have noticed, I've been avoiding describing him. Physically, I mean. I can't do that anymore. Even now, after everything, I still want to hide a bit from what I feel and who I am. But I won't do it, not any longer.

His dark brown hair wasn't thinning, but it was going steel grey, slowly, from his temples. His face was somehow chiseled but also expressive of kindness. And god, his gray eyes were like storm clouds, effortless to get lost in.

My father was really fit. He probably wasn't as athletic as he had been in his twenties (ugh, even the thought of what he must have been like then affects me), but his body was clearly and obviously muscular. Not in a vulgar way, but when he was in his swim trunks, you could see clear definition all over his body. His torso especially was toned. What little fat there was just made him look better somehow, more real. He didn't have a six-pack, but he was frankly, incredibly toned. And, he liked his trunks to, um, fit him well.

So when I looked over at Larissa to ask her to hand me the wireless speaker, I wasn't really shocked to see her eyes locked on my father's crotch. She looked up at me and then blushed bright red, realizing that I had caught her checking him out. I had a familiar tingle of irritation from it, but it passed quickly, a couldn't really blame her. Bethany couldn't make it today, but her nickname for my dad was "The Silver Fox." I was kind of used to my friends being attracted to him.

He just said hi, smiled at us, and headed inside. It was likely he was going to do some more work in his home office tonight, so his head was elsewhere.

As we got comfortable, Larissa spoke up, obviously embarrassed.

"Allie, I am so...um...sorry."

I wasn't used to her being apologetic about checking my dad out, but it occurred to me that I'd never caught her directly looking at, well, his cock before today. To be honest, it was pretty difficult not to notice it in those trunks, especially when they were wet. I remember thinking that if it looked that big soft...no. No, I would not let my mind go there. In any case, I didn't want my best friend thinking that she'd somehow done something wrong.

"It's fine, Larissa. I know you think he's...uh...hot."

"Yeah, but...ugh. I shouldn't be a creeper about it, it was just, uh..."

Larissa trailed off, unable to say what she meant, but Hana, always outspoken, had no trouble doing it.

"Huge. Huge is the word you're looking for."

"Hana!" I said, scandalized.

"I'm sorry, Allie. I mean, I'm not saying it to be rude or anything, but I understand why she was looking. I only caught a glance, and I honestly have no fucking idea how something like that would even fit in a girl."

Hana was so sincere that I couldn't be mad. In fact, I just ended up laughing. We all did. It would still have been pretty normal, even if I couldn't get the shape of my father's cock out of my head. We hung out, laughed, swam, drank a lot of tea. When it started cooling off early in the evening, we all went inside, so my friends could change and go home. That was when the real trigger happened. The thing that forced me to confront my feelings.

Dad was starting to make pasta when we came through the sliding door. I did most of the cooking, but when he was around, and I was busy, he liked to help out. As we walked past him in the kitchen, I turned to remind him that we had Italian sausage in the fridge. That's when I caught him.

He wasn't looking at me, but focusing with intensity on something else. I followed his gaze. His eyes were unmistakably glued to Larissa's tight little ass. I looked too, unable to help myself. Dry, her bikini bottoms were really sexy. Wet, they were almost obscene. They stuck to her and shifted as she walked, showing off her toned butt. It was easy to imagine what she'd look like with them off. I knew that she shaved sometimes. I wondered if Daddy would like that.

I watched my father watch my best friend, and something caught in my chest. My sex tingled and reacted despite my wishes. Without willing it, I thought about my father, fucking my best friend. Not gently, either, simply pulling her bikini bottoms down and bending her over our kitchen counter, making her cry out with the force and intensity of his affections. And then I felt jealousy. Real, adult, sexual jealousy for the first time in my life, burning like fire. He was my father.Mine. I would never share him with another girl.

I wanted him to do that to me, goddammit. I wanted him to take me, demand me, force me. I could see it clearly in my head. He would push me over the table, hard, ignoring my cry of shock. He wouldn't bother taking my one-piece off, he'd just push the crotch over to the side in his haste. Then he'd fuck me, hard, heedless of my virginity or my tears. And I might cry, in shock and shame, and then beg him. I just didn't know if I'd beg him to stop or to keep going, I just knew that I'd surely cum if I felt his wet, warm, seed fill me.

And then, the alien thought ended, although the emotion remained. To my shame, I was wet, tingling, and sensitive. I'd never had sex, but I was ready for it, right then. Ready for my father to mount me like I was truly his best girl. I felt sick, but no less aroused.

Sleep came with difficulty that night, and only after I'd fingered myself to several guilty, but powerful, orgasms.

God, what was wrong with me.

==============================================

CHAPTER THREE

Hurricane Force

==============================================

The week passed. I calmed down and convinced myself that I was merely pent up and desperately needed to build up the courage to get laid. Reggie and I had broken up a while ago, but there were other attractive boys who weren't jerks. Probably. Also, there were always men. I was, as they say, "legal" now.

I didn't want men though, I wanted one man. A strong, kind, handsome, and very loving one.

Friday was nice. My friends and I went out for Mexican together. We made a lot of noise and had about as much fun as you can when you aren't legally allowed to drink.

I came back fairly early and got packed. Daddy was working late, but he'd told me about it in advance. He was taking care of things first so that he could leave his work cell phone and laptop at home. I appreciated that, and the idea of having him all to myself for the weekend gave me butterflies in my stomach.

We got up early and started driving. I volunteered, but he insisted that he would do the first part, which was mostly urban. He knew that I liked driving but not so much in the city, so he saved the beautiful coastal regions for me.

What I had seen on Monday bothered me. Both Larissa looking at him and him in return ogling my best friend. Would they end up...together, somehow? God, even the thought of it made me so angry and betrayed. I took a deep breath. My father and I had a pretty great relationship, open and honest, so I decided that talking it out with him would be a good idea.

Naturally, I ambushed him as he was just reaching the outskirts of our city.

"Daddy, why do you think Larissa is so sexy?"

It truly wasn't fair, but the surprise on his face was priceless.

"Um. I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you asking me if I think Larissa is attractive?"

I rolled my eyes and spoke to him like he was a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I wasn't actually angry at him for looking, or her. It was the idea of them...together, that bothered me.

"I saw you watching her ass Monday night, Daddy. And not for the first time."

I actually hadn't seen him do it more than once, but I guessed that he had. Larissa was over all the time and tended to be in shorts, jeans, or something with bikini-bottoms. All of her clothes fit her like a glove and showed off her tight little butt to excellent effect. His red face and adorably startled reaction proved my guess correct. I knew he didn't leer at her or act inappropriately, and I knew Larissa would have found such attention to be flattering. She often spoke of how attractive my father was, partly in jest, but obviously with some truth as well. In fact, I trusted both of them never to act on anything like that. So why did the thought bother me so?

"Oh," he said, his face grim, as though he'd actually committed some significant sin instead of checking out a beautiful girl, "I'm, uh, so sorry. She's beautiful of course, but that doesn't excuse me behaving inappropriately."

I laughed, which surprised him.

"Daddy, I'm not mad. Not exactly. And you weren't really being lewd or anything. You were just looking, and not for a long time like a creeper. I don't blame you. She has a great ass. Hana's body is pretty amazing, and Bethany's got really great breasts. I can't really be upset at you for looking at any of them. I..just..."

I trailed off, unable to say what I wanted, what I needed to communicate to my father.

"What is it, hun? I can tell that something about it is bothering you. I won't argue with you that your friends are...uh, attractive. If me noticing that isn't your concern, what is?"

I deflected but in the most awkward way possible.

"Uh, I guess I was just thinking about you. How you're not seeing anyone and don't want anything serious. Have you ever considered hooking up with one of them? I know how weird that sounds, but we're all eighteen now, and...and all of them think you're really good looking and kind. You could...you know, have some fun, no one would get hurt, and everyone would be happy."

Well, everyone but me. The car swerved ever so slightly as he reacted in shock. I felt bad immediately. What would he think of me for trying to pimp my friends? Oh god, what if he said yes?

"All right, silly girl, now you've got me worried. Let's leave aside the extreme age difference for a moment, or how their parents would feel about such a thing. Wouldn't something like that bother you or make you uncomfortable?"

"Maybe. I don't know. It's just hard to watch you like this."

"Like what?"

"You're really handsome and sweet, and you've got no one. I know we've discussed this before, and I'm really not trying to force you into some kind of deep relationship, but you have needs. I know how mom would think, and...and wherever she is, I'd think she'd want you to be happy. So, if you had a light...uh...affair with a younger girl, I think she'd definitely understand. I would."

I'd be jealous about it, but I'd understand for sure. He had needs, and he deserved to be happy.

"I...I see. Let's pretend that this is an option, for a moment, and no one would be hurt. I'm...god...I'm not really wired like that."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, for starters, I've tried casual sex before. Before your mother. I don't blame anyone who enjoys it, not at all. I've even known a married couple who love each other very much but who have something of an open relationship. I think that's wonderful for them. But I've always needed that spark of deeper emotional attachment. It's just how I'm wired. The truth is that I don't really enjoy sex without it. I don't mean any offense to your friends, they're all lovely, inside and out, but I don't feel that kind of connection to any of them. And...uh...none of them are really my type."

I sad there, quietly, digesting what he said.

"Oh. Well, ...what is your type? If you don't mind me asking."

He smiled, a little more relaxed.

"I don't, honey. To be honest, your mother was pretty much the definition of my ideal woman, in terms of appearance and intelligence. I love her still, wherever she is, and I miss her terribly. Some of that is really selfish though because...we had really fantastic sex. Wow. Never thought I'd be telling you about that."

It didn't bother me. If anything, it made me happy for my own selfish reasons.

"Everyone says that I look like Mom."

"You do. Except...well, you're more beautiful. Your mother would often remark that she thought you would grow up to be prettier than her. She wasn't bothered by it. I didn't believe her, but here you are. All grown up. You're gorgeous and probably...definitely the sexiest woman I've ever met."

My breath caught for a moment, and I felt tingles run through my body. I felt myself grow sensitive, and I knew that I'd be wet soon. Goddamit.