A Fallen Woman Ch. 04

Story Info
Kerry meets the donors.
5.4k words
4.17
4.9k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerry Hampton donned the outfit Kowalski had given her. As she slowly dressed herself, she reflected on the events of the day. What a day it had been. First she submitted to a bare ass spanking from her boss - Frank Turner. Then he gripped her front and back and forced her into an orgasm. He had held her in place between his legs with his right hand; putting two fingers inside her and gripping her pussy with the palm of his hand. With his left hand he traced the path from her tailbone through her well muscled cleft. When she was close he jammed a finger into her ass, sending her into a violent, body shaking orgasm.

She repaid that by kneeling between his legs and sucking his cock while she played with herself at his command. She came when he told her to and then swallowed the load he so generously deposited in her mouth. Having surrendered her panties to him, she was dismayed to find out that he would keep them until lunchtime.

At lunchtime Kerry went back to Turner's office and politely requested the return of her panties. Only to be informed that one of the other executives now had them. Down the Executive row she went, looking for lingerie. Ending up in the CEO's office. Splayed out on his desk with her legs spread wide as he plowed her from behind and directed her to make herself cum while impaled on his oversize cock. While her boss listened in on the conference line. After which...another generous helping of sperm was deposited; this time in her pussy.

Late afternoon led to another executive sex session. This one had been different. Kowalski, the VP of Security, had driven her crazy; showing her a sexual experience beyond anything she had ever imagined. Thinking of the powerful orgasms of the last hour was enough to cream her sore pussy all over again.

Based on the events of the day Kerry was not looking forward to the donor meeting. She assumed that once again she would be getting a thorough workout. She wore a low-cut black dress with spaghetti straps tied in a bow at the top of each shoulder. Black shoes, black silk stockings and a tiny black thong completed the look. She wondered how long she would be wearing any of it.

Kowalski took Kerry to a waiting limo. Soon they were deposited in front of The Four Seasons Hotel. Turner had provided Kerry with a presentation deck and told her not to look at the slides or the accompanying video until it was time for her to present. She shuddered at the thought of a video; knowing she was going to be exposed to the program's wealthiest donors.

She was escorted up to the executive penthouse. They were greeted by the hostess; a beautiful Asian woman with long shiny black hair dressed similarly to Kerry. "Great," Kerry thought, "I guess I'll be getting into some lesbian action."

"Please call me Jade," the woman said. "Let me take you around and introduce you to the men."

She took Kerry by the hand and led her from the uninvited to a richly appointed sitting room. Half a dozen men sat in leather lounge chairs arranged in a circle around the room. Each looked to be well over six feet, muscled, and, Kerry thought, intimidating. Combined the effect was almost overpowering. Jade introduced Kerry to each man, first names only. Then she told the group that Kerry had a presentation for them, and hoped to raise a half million dollars to expand the "Drinks from Kids" program.

The title slide of Kerry's presentation displayed on the LCD screens in front of each lounge chair as Kerry stood in the middle. The slide showed a picture of Kerry receiving an award from a local community organization. She took a deep breath and braced herself as she advanced to the next slide. This one had the fund-raising goal and another picture of Kerry, this time talking to several team leaders. A third slide bulleted the expansion plans, this time with a picture of Kerry loading cases of drinks into the back end of an SUV. She wore a white t-shirt and blue jeans shorts. She had worked up quite a sweat, but the camera angle exposed only a small area of her right breast.

Kerry advanced to the next slide, which outlined the expected results from the program expansion. It's picture of Kerry was from the pool party where she had been repeatedly soaked in the dunk tank. She wore a bright red string bikini, which had seemed perfectly reasonable in her more innocent days. What was left, she wondered. In four slides she had gone from business dress to revealing bikini. She dreaded what had to be coming next.

She took another breath and advanced the slide. Only the title appeared. "Why you should invest?" She hit "forward" and the screens filled with her face. Text across the bottom read "Kerry Hampton for the win!"

The presentation continued, but to Kerry's relieved surprise the remaining slides became more businesslike. She began to hope that she might escape the evening unscathed, especially when the biggest of the men interrupted.

"This is an excellent presentation," he said. "I don't think we need to hear anymore. I recommend that we give this serious consideration." The other men nodded in agreement.

"Can you give us two weeks to review the proposal, and then we will give you our answer?"

"Yes, that would be outstanding," replied Kerry. "I'll be happy to come back and meet with you again."

"Good. Then we will see you back here two weeks from tonight. We'll be looking forward to seeing you again."

Jade escorted Kerry and Kowalski to the door of the suite. Kerry was shocked - but extremely happy - to get out without so much as having been touched. They were driven back to the compound. Kerry stripped off her clothes and crawled into bed. She was too tired and sore to even put on pajamas. If she could really raise a half million dollars, at least something good would come out of this horrible day.

*

*

Morning dawned. Mrs. Henry gently prodded Kerry into wakefulness.

"Time to get ready for work, sweetheart," she said to Kerry. "Go get in the shower and put on the outfit I've left for you." She pulled back the covers and took a good long look at Kerry's naked body. The girl lay on her back with arms flung over her head and one leg open to the side.

"Be sure to rub some cream into that sore pussy of yours," she instructed Kerry. "You'll find some in the medicine cabinet. Don't forget to take care of your tits and ass as well."

Kerry arose and paraded into the bathroom. Hidden cameras captured her every move. She found the lotion and poured some into her right hand. She bent forward and reached behind her. She rubbed the lotion over the inside of her cheeks and up and down her crack. She poured out a little more onto her middle finger, reached between her legs in front and jammed the finger right into her ass. Next she spread her lips and poured some lotion directly in between. She used the fingers of both hands to rub the cream all over the deepest part of the female cleft. Finally she lubed the palms of both hands and rubbed lotion all over her tits until it had dried. She emerged later to find a complete ensemble. Deep blue skirt and blazer over a sky blue sheer blouse with a lightweight bra underneath. Hose and shoes to match.

"Mrs. Henry," Kerry called out. "You forgot to put out a pair of panties."

"No silly girl," came the response. "You're sore in your sensitive places. They need room to breathe. You better get to work."

"Great," Kerry thought. Yesterday morning had been a panty-less adventure. She assumed the same was in store for her again today. On arrival she went straight to her office and began to work, all the while expecting to be summoned to one of the Senior Executives. By lunchtime Kerry began to hope she would get through the day without any executive attention.

Five PM arrived. Kerry's day had been completely normal, except of course for going commando all day long. Gratefully she headed home, where Mrs. Henry had casual clothes waiting for her. She ate a private dinner and went to bed. The next day, and the rest of the week, were completely normal. Kerry made several public appearances, garnering some very favorable media coverage. Of course, the increased attention made her even more worried about possibly being exposed. Occasionally she would dream of being found out, and stripped in public before a crowd, and made to walk among them to be groped. She would wake and find her pussy absolutely soaking and creamy. The urge to put her fingers between her legs and caress herself was almost unbearable, but she fought it down each time.

After a weekend of punishing workouts, healthy meals and long walks, Kerry went to bed Sunday night hoping for an uneventful week. Monday came and went, as did Tuesday. Kerry made public appearances each of the following nights. She wondered if the worst was behind her as she enjoyed a second relaxing weekend.

Monday morning arrived and with it final preparations for the donor reception that evening. Turner called Kerry into his office and together they went through her presentation. The creative department had produced a video honoring the potential donors for prior charitable efforts.

As the day wore on Kerry found herself remembering the events of two weeks before. Three times she submitted to"consensual" sex. She gave her presentation to the select donors that night expecting at any minute the beginning of another sexual assault. It didn't happen, so she concluded that her availability was limited to the senior executive team.

She looked forward to her follow-up meeting, where she would raise a half million dollars for the neighborhood teens who admired and looked up to her. Their adoration meant the world to her.

Kowalski drove Kerry to the Four Seasons hotel. She had quickly changed into formal evening wear, as the donors would all be arriving in tuxedos due to an earlier engagement. For that reason the meeting did not start until ten.

"You're ready to fly solo, Kerry," he said. "Go on up and I'll pick you up when you're all done."

Jade greeted Kerry at the door to the penthouse suite. She was dressed in leather from head to toe. A one inch collar encircled her neck. Her long black hair was pulled into a tight ponytail wrapped with a leather strap.

Kerry herself wore a low-cut black silk dress with spaghetti straps tied in a bow at the top of each shoulder. Black shoes, black silk stockings and a tiny black thong completed the look.

"Good evening Kerry," Jade said. "The gentlemen are glad you can join us. They are really looking forward to seeing you perform. Why don't we go into the salon." She opened an oversized mahogany door and led Kerry into a well appointed room with 12 foot ceilings. A chandelier hung in the middle, not over a table but a 12x12 foot raised platform.

"Hello Kerry," said Jim Brown. "I think we can be on a first name basis. I'm Jim, and this is Sam, Bob, Mark, and these two strapping twins are Tom and Tony. Guys come up and give Kerry a greeting."

Each man came up, took Kerry's right hand and kissed it, then took her by the shoulders and gave her a peck on each cheek. She was surprised, and unsure how to respond, so she stood still and let the men have their way.

Jim Brown took Kerry be there elbow and led her to the platform. "Up you go," he said, giving her a slap on the butt.

She turned around and gave him a look. "Excuse me," she said. "Please keep your hands to yourself!"

"That's not going to be possible young lady, not if you want half a million dollars...or your job...or your reputation. Now I want you to stand in the middle of the platform and do exactly as you're told. Your CEO told us all about your escapades. Do I make myself clear?"

Kerry felt blood rush to her face and neck as she understood her situation. It had been too good to be true. She hung her head in shame.

"You can start by giving us a peek. Jade, get up there and get ready to give her a hand."

Jade mounted the stage carrying a riding crop.

"Kerry, be a dear and just hold your arms by your side. Head up. Look at me." She put a forefinger under her chin and lifted it gently. Brown nodded to Jade and she began untying the bow on Kerry's left shoulder. She leaned in and kissed Kerry tenderly as her dress hung precariously on her erect nipples. Kerry felt Jade's tongue probe between her lips.

Jade slowly pulled down the dress as Kerry stood helplessly in front of the men. Jade made sure to brush Kerry's nipples and fondle her ass as she pulled the dress to the floor. She tapped Kerry's calves to indicate she should step out. Then she tossed it to Sam who folded it and put it in a desktop safe.

Jade released Kerry from her embrace, palming her ass as she let her go.

"Spin around and give us a good look, nice and slow. That's a girl.... Now if you could give us the status report."

So the delectable Kerry Hampton stood before the six wealthy men dressed in only bra, panties, hose and high heels. As she reviewed the plans for the half million dollars she felt more embarrassed than if she had been completely nude.

"Before you go on, go ahead and take off your bra. Jade, can you take her bra please and give it to Sam. Now stretch your arms out wide so we can see how firm your tits are....Mark what do you think?"

"I'm not sure.. I'll check them out." He stepped over to Kerry and stood behind her. He reached around and cupped her tits; squeezing gently and then pinching her nipples between thumb and forefinger. This elicited a delightful moan as Kerry felt a small surge of excitement. On the one hand she of course hated being put on display and toyed with. But on the other hand the shame and humiliation produced orgasms so powerful she was left limp and in a daze. and wanting more.

"Can she lick her nipples?" called out Bob. "Cup your tits now and show your nipples some love."

She bent her head to cup her tits and pulled them up. She stuck her tongue out as far as she could and licked her left nipple and then her right.

"OK Kerry, you can proceed." She finished her report.

"Excellent report Kerry. Now what we would like you to do is bend over and grab your ankles nice and slow...Now pull your panties down to your knees. That's good. Reach back and spread your cheeks and hold it. Think about how it looks."

"Her ass looks tight and firm."

"Look at her grip herself. This is what I like to see."

Someone moved to right behind her. She couldn't see who it was or what he was doing. She felt something at her anus. A hand was placed at her tailbone to steady her. She felt the finger slowly sliding in and out of her butt, going deeper each time until it was completely in. "I'd like to give her a good swat or two on that butt."

"Excellent idea!" said Jim Brown.

"I think she needs a good fucking first, " said Sam.

"Good point!"

Kerry stood helplessly listening to the donors discuss the next step in her abuse. While she spread her cheeks to make it easier for one of them to finger her butt.

"Stand up now," Jim said.

Kerry let go of her ass cheeks, stood straight up and stepped out of her panties. Jade picked them up, put them in the safe and locked it.

Tom and Tony took Kerry and laid her face up on a desk with her legs hanging off. This put her pussy right at its edge. Her tits stood up on her chest with nipples erect. Her taut stomach flattened even further, lending emphasis to her pubic mound.

"Who wants the first fuck?" Jim Brown asked. "Only $100K for the honor." Everyone but Kerry laughed.

Bob took out a check and rolled it lengthwise. As Tom and Tony held Kerry by her arms over her head, he presented one end to Kerry's lips.

"Open up darling. Here's a gift for you. Part your lips and hold it."

She had no choice. She took the $100K check and held it to her mouth.

Bob unzipped his pants and pulled out his equipment. "Now I'm going to open you up and give you another kind of gift."

He rubbed his fingers gently over her labia. She could feel him spreading her open and exploring what lay hidden beneath. A finger slowly slid just inside her, then worked its way up to her clit.

Kerry felt Bob's well muscled legs push her thighs apart. The head of his cock ran up and down her crevice until it found what it was going to go. She felt herself penetrated inch by inch until she was fully impaled. She couldn't help herself. Her insides were on fire. She wrapped her legs around his and pulled him into her. Then the thrusting began, long and slow at first, then increasing its speed. Bob was slamming into her with every thrust.

Kerry felt hands cupping her tits and playing with her nipples. Another hand rubbed lightly across her abdomen and down over her mound. Suddenly a finger was rubbing her clit, slowly at first and then quickly as she responded.

All of sudden she realized she was going to cum, naked and helpless before the six powerful men. She could feel the flush across her chest. The veins on her neck stood out. Her stomach muscles contracted. She humped back at Bob, driving herself against him. She spread her legs as wide as she could and pressed against his groin. Finally the sensations were too much. Kerry let out a low moan and tensed every muscle in her body. She arched her back for a moment; then her body began shaking uncontrollably as she came and came in a never ending orgasm until she went limp, falling into a faint.

...

She awoke to find herself over Mark's knee.

"Nice cum, Kerry," he said. "Very entertaining. Let's see what else you can do. Your butt feels neglected, so I'm going to give it some attention." He used his right hand to caress her cheeks. Jade handed him the riding crop.

"How many should I give her?" Mark asked the group. "How does 20 sound?" He proceeded to slap Kerry's ass with the crop, pausing after each one. Her cheeks began turning pink. He stopped when he got to 10.

"How many is that Kerry?"

"Ow, ow, how do I know, you, youb..."

"Did you just start to call me a name, Kerry?"

"No sir, no sir I would never."

"Very well, let's proceed. Now understand you are supposed to count aloud when you are receiving correction. That was 10."

Jade handed him a paddle. He raised it high and slammed it down on the roundest part of Kerry's right cheek.

"Ow! 11," she cried out.

The left cheek. "Ahh oh. 12".

The men gave each other a knowing look as the paddling continued. By 14 Kerry's ass was clenching and unclenching with each hit. By 16 she was bright red, and gasping out each number. By 18 she was frantically humping Mark's leg under the assault. At 20 she was covered in sweat.

"Stand up now and let's have a look." Mark pushed Kerry to her feet and turned her ass towards the others.

"Tell us how it feels," Mark directed as he gripped her cheeks and squeezed.

"Ow, Ah, Ow, that hurts. Let go of me," Kerry protested. She broke away and stood fearfully. She reached behind and rubbed her ass to distract from the throbbing ache that seemed to come directly from inside her.

"Now Kerry there's just a small problem. You didn't count correctly."

"What do you mean," she protested vigorously. "I counted each stroke just like you told me to."

"Well not exactly. You counted, but you started at 11 and not at 1."

"But you told me it was 10, so I started at 11."

"Oh you silly girl. Strokes that you don't count don't count. Sam, why don't you have a go at the young lady and we'll see if she can get it right."

Mark handed Kerry to Sam, who sat down and pulled Kerry over his knee. He asked Jade for a cane, and laid a red stripe across Kerry's ass.

"1," she cried out.

A second stripe, just below the first.

"2," she howled.

Another stripe. Another howl, "3".

On it went with Kerry providing the soundtrack while she arched and bent and clenched with every stroke. Someone, she couldn't tell who, fondled her tits as she took it on the ass.

12