A Fallen Woman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam whipped the cane hard right where Kerry's ass met the top of her thighs.

"Oh, ah, ooh, wah,awah," Kerry gasped out. "4"

He caned her again in the same spot. Her ass rose a foot off his lap. She fought to escape. Sam pressed his forearm into her lower back and pushed her down.

"I better hear a number," he said.

"Five," Kerry cried out. "Five. It was five."

The caning continued. Kerry was bouncing up and down and twisting however she could. She kicked her legs. and for every stripe of the cane she gasped out the required number...

Whhhiip. "Oh,ooh, oh, ah. 19"

Whhhiip. "oh my fucking god!!!! 20".

Sam stood up, lifting Kerry to her feet. "Arms at your sides," he directed. He held her facing him so the other men could have a good look at her well striped ass.

"Did anyone hear a 'thank you'?" asked Bob in a cruel voice.

"whaaaat?" Kerry asked in a tiny voice.

"You don't seem very grateful for being corrected. When someone gives you a gift you must learn to say thank you. I guess we'll have to keep at it until you get it right.

"Please, please, I can't take anymore, my bottom hurts so much. "

"Let's see if we can help you out. Bob gave you a very nice donation and a good fucking as well. You can start by thanking him, and be specific.

Were these guys crazy or what? They abuse her and she is supposed to be grateful for it?!?

Kerry walked to Bob and stood in her nakedness before him.

"Bob, thank you very much for your donation and thank you for fucking me."

"Wow. She doesn't know anything, does she? Kerry before you thank a man you must kneel before him and kiss his cock. Then you wrap your lips around the crown and utter your thanks. Do not lose contact with the cockhead or you will have to start all over."

Kerry could not believe what she was hearing! Thank these assholes for what they were doing to her? While she took cock in the face? Unbelievable. But what was she going to do, they had all the power...and she needed to bring home the donations.

She sank to her knees and unzipped Bob's pants. She gave his cock a kiss and then pulled it onto her tongue. No way was she going to let go. "Bob, thank you very much for your donation, and thank you for fucking me," Kerry said. Of course, with a cock riding her tongue that wasn't exactly how it came out.

"All right Kerry, we will give you a pass on that one but please try to speak more distinctly going forward. Go thank Mark for his attention to your ass. Hands and knees only."

Kerry crawled to Mark and knelt up between his legs. She unzipped his zipper and pulled out his cock. Once again a kiss, once again cock in the mouth. "Mark, thank you for cropping and paddling my ass."

"Don't forget Sam." She crawled once again, unzipped another pair of pants and kissed another cock before taking it onto her tongue. "Sam, thank you so much for caning my ass."

"Kerry! You took Mark's cock in your mouth and you didn't empty it. Don't you know anything about cock sucking? Now get back there and finish the job."

She crawled over to Mark, took his zipper back out, and started to suck.

"Kerry! You took Sam's cock in your mouth and didn't empty it. Get back there and finish the job right now."

She crawled back to Sam and went to work.

"Kerry! You didn't empty Mark yet. What is wrong with you?"

She collapsed on the floor weeping. "I don't know what you want me to do. Can't you let me suck them one at a time?"

"I'll tell you what Kerry," said Jim Brown. "Tom and Tony have something for you and then you can go home. But we'll need to see you in a week if you want the rest of the donations."

The twins produced a check for $100,000. This time the rolled up check went into Kerry's pussy. (Yes, these are liquid-proof checks; it's a fucking fantasy). Which worked fine because it would be her mouth and ass that got used.

"Why don't you thank them first," directed Jim.

Kerry dutifully knelt in front of Tony, unzipped him, and kissed his cock. "Thank you for the donation and for the fucking you are about to give me." But then she remembered about emptying the cock and started vigorously sucking.

"It's OK, you can go over and thank Tom."

She crawled one more time, well aware of how it looked. She unzipped Tom and kissed his cock. She took it into her mouth and recited her thank yous.

"You can suck him. Tony will take you from behind."

Kerry wondered if she should pull the check out of her pussy. She reached for it.

"You can leave that right there."

She felt cock-head at her virgin anus. Before she could protest he had pushed himself past her sphincter and an inch down her anal canal. She had never felt anything like it. It was like the biggest shit in the world, except it felt really good.

Tom gave Tony a nod and both men began thrusting. First Tony would shove deep into her ass, which drove her face forward into Tom's groin and his cock deep into her throat. Then Tom would pull back to her lips and then thrust deep into her throat. Which had the effect of driving her ass-hold even further onto Tony's cock. The two men played Kerry-ping-pong for a while, driving her back and forward. Tom reached under Kerry and took a hanging tit in each hand. Each time he thrust into her mouth he would squeeze her hard, or sometimes he would pinch both nipples.

Tony now gave Tom a look and the two men began thrusting in unison. They would each pull back until barely touching Kerry, then simultaneously drive their cocks forward so she would get stuffed at each end. Kerry felt the check being removed from her pussy, followed by a hand gripping her pubic mound and two fingers slipping into her pussy. She was getting it in all her holes. She couldn't help but picture what it looked like. A beautiful 24 year old bent over with a face full of cock. A second cock sawing in and out of her behind as her pussy got a rhythmic squeezing.

The image in Kerry's mind was too much. Her pulse skyrocketed and she began trembling quietly under the assault. The fingers exited her pussy and found her clit, which received a gentle rubbing. Except that it was interspersed with unexpected hard slaps to the same spot. The effect was spectacular. Quiet trembling became vigorous shaking. A current seemed to run from her clit to her asshole and back. The hands that were squeezing her tits now began slapping them, and the finger on her clit was the final straw. Both men could feel her cum as they held their cocks inside her. Only when she had cum for minutes did they deposit their respective loads. She felt fingers caress her throat as she swallowed Tom's load. She felt Tony's hand squeeze between her legs with a force she could not have imagined, just as he emptied himself inside her.

Kerry was lifted to her feet when she stood unsteadily. a jade was quick to steady her with a hand in the small of her back

"Just one more thank you for tonight, Kerry. Wouldn't want to forget Jade would you?"

Once more Kerry knelt and unzipped, this time to reveal Jade's pussy as she sat with her legs opened enough to give Kerry access. She chipped the back of Kerry's head and pulled her face deep into her vagina, literally rubbing Kerry's nose in her pussy.

"Say your thank yous now and show you know how to make a woman cum."

Kerry's voice was muffled by the necessity of keeping her mouth in constant contact with Jade's spread pussy lips. "Thank you for helping me and allowing me to eat your wonderful pussy."

Jade trapped Kerry's head between her thighs and squeezed. Kerry had nowhere to go so she concentrated her efforts. She ran her tongue upward until she found the button she was looking for. She worked on it with her tongue and then gave the clit several gentle bites before holding it with her teeth while she rubbed it with the tip of her tongue. That was enough for Jade. She exploded and humped Kerry's face and smeared pussy cream all over it as she came.

"Kerry, go to the bathroom and clean yourself off. Then come out here and we'll sum up the money you raised."

Kerry went as directed and took a quick shower. The hot water felt so good on her ravaged body. Reluctantly she turned off the water and dried herself before wrapping herself in one of the bath sheets. It wasn't clothing but at least she read covered up. She went back to where the donors waited for her.

"Kerry, bath towels are for the bathroom," said Jim. "Go take that back and get out here."

She did as directed, heading right for the safe.

"Can I have my clothes and go home now?"

"They're in the safe. Would you like the key?"

"Yes please."

"All right. Give each of us a goodbye kiss and you can have it. I'll show you what I mean."

Brown put one hand on the back of Kerry's neck and pulled her close. He groped her pussy with the other hand and slipped a finger inside her. Then he handed her off to Bob who repeated the procedure. The other four men followed.

At last Jade gave Kerry the key. She unlocked the same and hurriedly put on her gown without first bothering with panties and bra. She walked quickly out of the suite and to the elevators.

She exited the hotel to find Kowalski waiting for her in a large black SUV. He sat in the back watching the evening's highlights on the built-in LCD screen. She entered and sat next to him only to see herself being spit roasted by the twins Tom and Tony.

"Looks like you had a fun night. You took it like a champ. Watching you get it in the ass made me rock hard. So take that dress off and get down between my legs. Show me how you worship my cock all try the way home.

(Readers: feel free to put in the comments what you think should happen to Kerry at her next donor meeting)

12