A Familiar Affair Pt. 04

Story Info
Jessie's Date Night Part 1.
6k words
4.4
7.7k
9
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sinwriter
Sinwriter
259 Followers

Closing the deal

He opened his eyes slowly and then stared at the ceiling for a few seconds allowing his senses to acclimate to its surroundings. As he stared deeply, his thoughts began to recap the last two nights. He turned his head slightly right and saw his sexy sister asleep, her straight hair slightly covered her face. In what can only be categorised as a gesture of love, he moved the strains of hair and exposed her face.

So beautiful. he thought to himself then turned his head left and there was his amazingly beautiful niece, she was also asleep. The teen slept on her side facing away from him, he looked at her silky smooth skin, his eyes sculpted to memory her nice thin frame, how her waist curved in, then out, just like an hourglass. The uncle simply kept looking down, he saw those two cute indentations on her lower back and realised that he had no fucking clue what they were called, but what he did know was how sexy they looked on her. Next was her soft, white, round butt.

Perfection.

In order to not wake them up, he moved like a sloth, slowly and meticulously until he freed his right arm from its captured position. Once free, he moved down until he was out of the bed. He smiled as he grabbed his towel and walked out the room, quietly closing the door.

The cold water hit his skin, refreshing it as he richly lathered and then the strong stream from his showerhead cleaned off the sticky sweat. It was a welcoming feeling for sure, his muscles, however, felt the burn. The last two nights have been filled with some of the best sex he's ever had, and despite how he imagined himself after such an amazing victory, his body sure felt like that of forty-five year old man.

I need to work out more. he thought to himself as he turned off the water and dried off. Once dressed he walked to the kitchen and started making breakfast. The living room began to smell of bacon and eggs with a hint of coffee lingering in the background. It was the first thing his beautiful niece smelled as she exited the bedroom. "Morning beautiful." he said to her as he removed the last of the toasts from the toaster. "Breakfast is almost ready, help yourself to some coffee."

The young brunette walked completely naked to her uncle and gave him a kiss on his lips. "Morning." she said as she hugged him deeply.

He watched as she walked towards the bathroom, his eyes glued to her ass. And then just as quickly the door closed. All he could do was simply smile. It felt good to be alive.

With breakfast finished, Jesse decided to surprise his sister by bringing her breakfast in bed, he opened the bedroom door and walked in holding a breakfast tray. "Morning beautiful."

Jasmine smiled as she opened her eyes. "Hey handsome." she said as her gaze moved from his face to his hands. "Oh wow, you brought me breakfast in bed." she said with a soft voice. His smile was evident as she took a bite from the toast.

"Bon appetit." he said and then kissed her forehead.

"This is good, thank you." she said as she took a sip of coffee.

"Glad you like it."

"Uncle Jess, can you come here for a moment, please." Ashley's voice sounded slightly muffled by the bathroom door.

"Once sec!" he replied loud enough for her to hear. "So, are you guys leaving today?" he then asked his sister.

"We are, Bill said he would like to spend some time with us before he goes back to work. Hey, about everything, thanks. I mean it."

"No problem sis, glad to help."

She smiled at him as she went back to eating her breakfast. He looked at her for a brief second before walking towards the bathroom. He stood at the door and knocked. "Hey, did you need anything?"

"A towel, I forgot to bring mine to the bathroom. Could you get it for me?" she asked.

"Sure."

The middle-aged man walked back to the bedroom and looked around for a towel. "I got it." Jasmine said as she got up, exposing her nicely toned body to her brother. His eyes looked at her naked perfection and gazed longer than he even realised.

"I wasn't..." he said but was quickly interrupted.

"Sure you weren't." she said to him, winking. "I'm going to take a quick shower, use that time wisely. Remember, Bill and I will make it worth your while." Jasmine said as she grabbed his crotch. "I'll make it worth it." He watched as she left the room and went to the bathroom.

He now sat in the living room, despite the amazing things that had happened to him, the truth was that he hadn't fully come to grips with it. Suddenly, he began to panic. He needed to convince his eighteen year old niece to have sex with her own dad. How the fuck do you even bring that up in a conversation? His thoughts raced, his appetite all but left and a slight ringing lingered in his hearing. He could feel his heartbeat as he sat staring at the wall.

"Jess..." a female voice came through the maelstrom of thoughts, muffled, warped, it took him a few to finally realise that someone was talking to him.

"Uncle Jess, you okay?" Ashley asked as she stood there wrapped in a towel, her wet hair wrapped in a smaller towel.

"Oh yeah, just realised that you'll be leaving soon. I kinda got used to having you around." he said with a fake smile.

"Isn't Maddie coming soon?" she asked him while she sat down and began to eat some breakfast.

He had totally forgotten about his own kid, Madelyn's eighteenth birthday was coming up soon and she'll be visiting him. In just a brief moment, his mind wandered, his daughter, what would she say if she knew what he had done? His guilt sank in for a few moments when again Ashley's voice interrupted his thoughts.

"I would love to come visit when Mads is here." she said, winking. "I know that we can have a lot of fun."

He pivoted his head slightly and simply smiled. What did she mean by that? His mind was so cluttered that he couldn't even put two and two together.

"This is delish, thank you. I should get dressed."

"Wait a moment Ash. I... I need to talk to you about something." he said.

"Okay." she replied to him as she sat down again.

As he looked at his niece, intrusive thoughts entered. He imagined his sister naked, then his niece, both urging him to get undressed. The sounds of sex mixed with laughing, the thoughts of his brother in law fucking them both while he simply watched, unable to join in. He realised that once he took that step and convinced her to fuck her own dad, he himself will never be invited again. Despite his sister, Bill was not one that liked to share, and he knew this. His fate was signed the second he accepted to do all of this, he sighed.

"Ash, I want to ask. What do you think about having sex with your dad?" he asked-- just like a band-aid he ripped it off quickly. If he had lingered any longer he wouldn't have done it. He felt his heart race, he knew that this was it.

"Ummmm... I don't think I can do that." she replied looking down.

"You did things with your mom."

"That's different, mom... well..." she got quiet for a few seconds. "It's just different, dad and I, I don't think I can do it."

There was a battle raging inside Jesse, on one end he was ecstatic at the notion that his sexy niece wanted him and not her dad, but at the other end of the rope, he didn't want to let his sister down. He knew he could never really have a full on relationship with his niece, laws prohibit that sort of thing. Moreover, eventually she'd get tired of him and move on and he'll be alone again. Even though he felt deep down that Jess and Bill were never going to honour him with what they had promised, he still hoped that he could at least still be involved in their lives.

"He wished he was here." Jasmine said, interrupting the conversation, she appeared as if a ninja out of nowhere. "He wished it so badly. He wants to show you how much he loves you." she said as she caressed her daughter's cheek. "I need to get dressed, be right back" she finished speaking and gave Jess a stern look.

He sighed.

"Do you think I should do it?" Ashley asked her uncle, her brown eyes looked up for a brief second and met his. "Should I have sex with my dad?"

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck-Fuck-Fuck!!

Jesse took a deep breath. He looked at the ceiling then across the way to the living room, the back wall covered in exposed bricks, adorned with books, the brown door that led to the bathroom slightly open. The sounds of the next door neighbour opening then closing their door, followed by the jingle of keys and the locking of said door. He again looked at his niece, his palms were slightly sweaty.

"Yes, I think you should." he said and swallowed. His mouth felt dry, his throat felt parched.

"Okay, I guess I can try it." Ashley said as she got up. "I'm going to get dressed.

He nodded and watched her walk off. He put his hands behind his head and leaned slightly back on his chair.

"So, did she agree?" Jasmine asked as she hovered over him.

He simply nodded.

Jasmine smiled. "Thank you for this, Bill will love it."

"Yeah, I bet he will." he replied with a snarky tone.

"Wait, are you jealous?"

"No."

Jasmine looked at her twin brother, he didn't sound it, but he definitely looked it. "Hey..."

"Just drop it." he said as he got up and walked towards the front door.

"Wait... Jess, please come here. Don't do this." she said as she quickly walked to him and stopped him from leaving. "Hey, what's wrong? Talk to me."

They stood there looking at each other for a few moments before Jasmine again asked him what was wrong. Again, he simply stood there quietly. She had planned every aspect of her daughter's corruption and achieved what she set out to do, but she hadn't calculated Jesse's feelings into the mix. His brown eyes looked back at hers, they appeared sad. "Please tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing Jas."

"Are you falling for her?" she asked, slightly worried. "You did know that this wasn't going to be a permanent thing, right?"

"I know, I'm not dumb."

"Then what is it?"

He sighed. "It's nothing."

"No, I don't believe you. If you're not falling for her, then what else can it... oh, I think I get it."

"Get what?"

"The idea of Bill not sharing. He has that kind of personality, huh? And you're right. He isn't going to share either of us anymore. But we weren't lying to you, we do have friends..."

"Whatever." he said, interrupting her.

"Oh Jess." she said as she caressed his cheek. "I am sorry. If I had told you everything you might have said no. I love my husband, enough to fulfill his sexual desires, just like he fulfills mine. Why do you think I came down here? I wanted to have sex with you and he let me. But it was a one time thing, nothing more can come of it."

"I knew it, I'm guessing it was all bullshit."

"No, I really wanted this, but his rules I respect as his wife, just like he respects mine."

He glanced at her. "Rules?"

"Yeah, we fuck other people only when we're in a swinging party, never outside of that setting. This, what happened with us, he allowed it. I also tell him who and when he can fuck someone else. It's called a happy marriage, we communicate."

"I see."

"You still have that date, right? with the cute latina. I think it'll help clear your thoughts."

He nodded.

As soon as he let go of the front door handle the bedroom door opened.

He walked back to the living room and sat down. Ashley joined him followed by Jasmine. They sat and talked about a few things while his mind drifted in and out of the conversation. This was a low blow done to him, Jasmine always was a master manipulator and he fell for it, now all he could do was take it like a man and move on.

Date night

He couldn't believe it, a few days ago he was on top of the world and now he was barely handling it as he had spent the last two days depressed and staring out the window.

His phone buzzed again. He had avoided it, but decided it was time. He unlocked it, there were a few messages from Jasmine, Ashley, Beatrice and from his daughter, Madelyn. He looked and opened them up, one by one. Madelyn simply caught him up to speed on what was going on in her life. Beatrice's texts were more about their date tonight. The other two, he didn't want to open. He felt like it would be like putting salt to the wound, but despite himself he did.

Ashley was nice, her texts were about how much she missed him and wondered if she could visit while Madelyn was there. Jasmine's texts were more house cleaning in nature, he felt that she was simply keeping things amicable between them while things calmed down. He got up since there was no sense in dwelling on it anymore and showered, made lunch, shaved. Since he took some time off work he didn't have much to do.

His phone buzzed again. It was an email. He unlocked his phone again. The email was from Bill. odd, he never sends me emails. He opened it and saw an attachment. He opened the attachment and it started a video.

Jesse sat down as he watched the video, it was Ashley and Bill, fucking. It looked like Jasmine was taking the video as Ashley was riding her father, moaning wildly. Jesse didn't think that Ashley even knew that she was being taped. He watched as Ashley's beautiful ass jiggled with each bounce, the sounds of her loud moans mixed with the heavy sounds of slapping skin and wet pussy being fucked. It went on for a few seconds before Jasmine turned the camera around and showed herself masturbating. "I love you Bill, this is for you." she said as she blew a kiss to the camera. The camera again turned to Ashley fucking her dad.

"Fuck!" screamed Ashley as she continued to assault Bill's cock. He grabbed her ass and began to slam her into himself. "AHHH, DADDY!!" Ashley screamed as Bill started to lift his hips and fuck her harder.

Ashley's beautiful hourglass body was drenched, most likely she was in the shower when her parents pounced on her. His eyes watched as her tight teen body continued to bounce, faster and faster, her long brown hair waving, he watched as she arched her back and grabbed his knees, putting her dad deeper into her.

"Oh my gosh... Daddy! Oh my..." Ashley's beautiful voice and moans filled the entire room.

Jesse stopped the video. He couldn't do it anymore. The video appeared to still go on for another six minutes.

Prick.

Jesse must've sat there for a while because he completely lost track of time. His phone vibrating next to him snapped him back to reality. It was Beatrice.

"Hello." he said as he answered.

"Hey, at what time are you coming over? so I can start cooking." Beatrice's voice sounded nice, it brought some peace to him as he suddenly realised that he didn't want to be alone.

"I can head over whenever it's convenient for you, just say the word." he replied with renewed enthusiasm. If his sister had moved on then why was he going to linger on something that was now obviously out of his control, it happened, it was fun, and now it was time to go back to living.

"An hour sounds good, can't wait." Beatrice said with her sweet sounding voice.

"Me too, see you then." he said as he disconnected the call.

#

Jessie thought long and hard on how he should dress, it wasn't a formal "date", per se, so the whole dressing up and cologne thing wasn't as necessary, but looking like he was going to a ballgame didn't work either. So, he chose to dress casually, nice dark blue jeans, comfortable shoes, a black shirt and a nice dark blazer. He checked his breath one last time and knocked on the door. As soon as the door opened he was blown away. She looked gorgeous.

"Wow." he said without thinking, making her smile. "Here, these are for you." he said as he handed her a bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you." Beatrice said as she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, she then took the flowers and asked him to come in. The smell of her perfume intoxicated his senses. She had curly hair tied up into a bun, her beautiful thin face and deep hazel-like eyes captured his gaze, her nice plump lips sat there, taunting him. He desperately wanted to taste them. As she turned to walk, his eyes looked at her body. He was going to ravage that sexy latina till she begged him to stop.

"That smells good, what is it?" he asked as he walked in.

"It's a Brazilian dish, you're gonna love it." she replied as she took his hand and gave him a small tour of her apartment. The living room had a white love seater and a black one sitter opposite faced. The TV sat on top of a dark, wood-like table facing opposite the front door. The wooden floor creaked as they walked around. There were two bedrooms, Beatrice had mentioned she had a roommate, but he chose not to ask.

After he had been shown her room and bathroom, they sat down on the kitchen table and began to eat.

"I like your apartment, it reminds me of this air bnb I stayed in when I visited NYC a few years back." he said as he took a bite of her home cooked meal. "Wow, this is amazing!"

"Glad you like it." she said with a beaming smile, her teeth were perfectly shaped and pearly white.

Being the gentleman that he is he poured her a glass of the wine he had brought and together they toasted.

With dinner done, they sat on the couch and continued to talk about their lives, her aspirations, her nationality, her job, even about past lovers. It was one of those moments when you felt so comfortable with the person you were talking to that the conversation simply flowed.

Jesse learned that Beatrice was bilingual, left-handed, plays the piano, and that she also had a boyfriend. There's the other shoe... That was unexpected. It brought the entire evening almost to a standstill. While the conversation continued, he was thinking of ways to excuse himself since he didn't want to be the reason that she cheated.

"I think it's getting late, maybe I should get going." he said as he stood up.

"I am having such a great time, please don't go." Beatrice said with her latin accent invading his senses. He loved hearing her talk, the sounds of her words made her seem exotic to him. He had never had sex with a woman that wasn't caucasian and he wanted to experience that, but not at the expense of causing harm to someone else.

"It's been great, but I think..." he began to say but was interrupted when Beatrice tiptoed and grabbed his face, her warm lips met his and for a brief second all his thoughts went out the window. He grabbed her and began to kiss her vigorously, his muscular hands probed her back, cupped and squeezed her soft ass, he completely lost himself. After what seemed like minutes he pulled back. "We can't..."

Beatrice shushed him as she slowly began to take off her black dress, his eyes watched as it fell exposing her nice big breast as they stood there defying gravity, her nice hard brown nipples stood ready for some attention, his eyes looked up at her face, she was beautiful, her nice plump lips, her small nose fitting perfectly with her small face, her hazel coloured eyes locked on his. He watched attentively as her breathing got hard, she was ready to get fucked, despite her tanned skin colour, he could make out a slight blush on her cheeks.

Not holding back anymore he grabbed her waist and lifted her up, she was barely five feet tall and weighed almost nothing. As their lips locked again he began to hear mews of encouragement as she kissed him like a woman who hadn't been fucked in weeks. Her tongue danced inside his mouth, her breathing got harder as she continued to kiss him with a passion that he had never experienced before.

Suddenly, she stopped kissing him and knelt down in front of him and proceeded to unbuckle his jeans and pull out his erect cock. Beatrice looked up at him before licking her lips and putting his aching cock inside her mouth, her sultry lips surrounding his shaft. She then began to suck his cock like she was a hungry woman.

Sinwriter
Sinwriter
259 Followers
12