A Familiar Affair Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sinwriter
Sinwriter
260 Followers

"Shit!" he said as she deepthroated his manhood, gagging on it and using her tongue to lick his balls. "Shit!" he said again as she took him down her small throat again.

She held his cock inside her throat for a while as her eyes looked right at him before finally pulling it out and gasping for air, using her spit she began to lick and suck the sides of his cock. It was the wettest blowjob he had ever received.

"You like that baby?" she said as she again took his cock down her throat.

"Goddamn!" was all he could say as she gagged on him.

She finally removed his cock from her throat and popped it as it left her enchanting mouth. She gasped for air.

"I want you inside me." she said with a sultry voice. "Fuck me, Fuck me like you hate me!"

Jesse removed his clothes and right as he was about to go down on her she stopped him, instead she made him sit on the couch as she got on top of him and in one clean drop, his cock entered her tight lovehole.

"I wanted this, so bad... ever since that day. I've wanted this dick." she said as she kissed him deeply. Her hips moved so unbelievably fast as she grinded on top of him that in just a few minutes he realised that he wouldn't last much longer. "Ayyyy, Papi.... Ayyyy." she moaned as she rocked the entire couch.

Oh my god, this woman is unbelievable. I dont know how much longer I can hold on. The middle aged man now suddenly began to think of other things that wasn't sex, trying desperately to not finish too quickly.

It wasn't working.

"Ahhhh... fuck,,YES! baby, your dick is amazing." she said as she began to moan even louder. Jesse tried grabbing her ass as a way to slow down her movements but it didn't work, it just urged her to go even faster.

"Shit.... Beatrice...." he said with loud grunts and half spoken words, he was now doing everything to hold back. "I... don't..."

Suddenly, the front door opened.

The Roommate

The young woman took off her shoes and put her umbrella to the side, adjacent to the door. While all of this was happening, Beatrice did not get up, she continued to stay there looking at the young blonde.

"Sorry, I left work early since it was kinda slow due to all the rai..." the young blonde said as she walked in and saw Beatrice on top of this strange man she'd never seen. "Oh my God.... Bea, really?"

"Grace, you're home early." Beatrice said as she looked at her roommate.

Jesse looked at her, she was an unbelievably beautiful blonde with deep blue eyes that seemed to devour him, long straight hair. She had on black leggings and a long pink sweater that was bigger than her thin frame should be wearing.

"Who's this? Where's Guillermo?" Grace asked in an angry tone.

"This is Jesse, my friend." Beatrice replied.

"Are you serious right now? Look at him, he's old enough to be your dad." Grace said as she did her best not to look at them.

"I haven't really thought of it like that. I guess maybe you're right, but still, his dick..."

"Ima stop you right there, I don't need to know that." Grace said, interrupting Beatrice. "Why?"

"Well, let's see, one because he's a good looking man and two because I was horny. I mean, Grace, this guy has a really nice one, you gotta try it." Beatrice said as she looked at Jesse. "You won't mind, right?"

"Ewww, you're sick Bea." Grace said as she stormed off and went to the bedroom. "How could you do this to Guillermo?" she added before closing the door.

"That was unexpected." Beatrice said as she continued to grind on Jesse. "Normally, she's very open minded."

"Maybe we should stop." Jesse said.

"Do you want to?" She said as she slowly moved her hips, pushing his dick deeper inside, using her tightness to her advantage by squeezing his cock tightly. "It feels oh so good, you sure?"

His eyes darted backwards.

"I think it would be best. How old is she anyway?" he asked out of breath.

"Grace is nineteen and a sophomore at the same university I'm at. I was friends with her sister growing up and when she decided to move out of her parents I offered her my spare room. It's nice to have someone help to pay the rent."

"You mentioned she was open minded?"

"Yeah, I had a threesome once with Grace and her boyfriend at the time. This was of course before I met Guillermo and right before she broke up with her man. Okay, why don't you catch your breath while I go and check on her. But don't leave, promise me." Beatrice said.

He nodded.

Once she finished that sentence she got up, put on her dress and walked to Grace's room. She knocked.

"Hey, can I come in?" Beatrice asked and shortly after she walked in.

Once the door closed, Jesse got up and put on his clothes. He was interrupted before he could cum, so the need for that was still at the back of his mind but this was an unusual situation that didn't need to be exacerbated by him being naked nor by him being caught masturbating in the living room. And so, he sat quietly.

A few moments later, the door opened and Beatrice came out. "You got dressed, good thinking." she said as Grace left her room and went to the kitchen. "Listen, if she asks, you're my Tinder date, okay?" she told Jesse in a low whisper.

Jesse nodded but felt uncomfortable at the idea of lying.

Grace looked and noticed both of them dressed. "Bea, I'm going out so you can finish your date."

"It's raining like crazy out there. Don't worry, we'll behave, please stay. Look, we can watch a movie or something." Beatrice said as she turned on TV.

Jesse looked at Grace, she was stunning. He watched her walk, she was thin and once she had removed the sweater she had an amazing tight looking body. If only there was a way to get Grace to notice him, maybe if he played his cards right he could end up fucking these two ladies tonight.

Grace sat down and looked at Jesse. "Aren't you a little old to be hooking up with teens and whatnot? What are you, like fifty?"

Ouch, that cut kinda deep.

"I don't think age should really matter. Beatrice and I got along just fine despite it. What about you Grace, do you use the app as well?" Jesse asked as he looked at Beatrice.

Grace didn't answer, instead focused on the movie playing on the tube. After a few seconds of silence, Beatrice stepped in and answered for her.

"She does." Beatrice said as she stood up and walked to her room.

He looked at Grace deeply, somehow his deep gaze caught her attention. It was Grace now that began studying him. She noticed that he in fact was a good looking man, despite his age he still looked like he lived a healthy lifestyle.

"I do use it but I... am not dating anyone." Grace replied.

"I didn't know before I came here for dinner, honest." Jesse said in earnest.

Beatrice now emerged holding a blanket and sat down next to her date. "So, what did I miss?" she asked as she hinted at the movie.

"Not much." Jesse said.

"Good." the young latina said as she covered herself in the blanket. "You want in on this?" she asked her date. He smiled and she covered him under her white blankets as well as the three of them sat in silence and watched the movie.

His eyes would shift between the movie, Beatrice and then Grace. This was by far the weirdest situation he's ever been in and because of the long silence he had no idea how to break it, but he did know that the longer the movie played the sooner his evening would end and he would not get a chance to relieve his now increasing pressure, he felt an ache he hadn't felt in a long time. It was blue balls and he needed release.

No longer holding back, he reached under the sheets and grabbed Beatrice's hand and guided it to his rock hard erection, not even trying to hide it from view as he put her tiny hand on his cock and began to stroke it. He moved the sheets just enough to give Grace a real good look. Beatrice simply smiled and began to jerk him off. He bit his lip as he watched her hand glide up and down his thick shaft. It didn't take long before Grace noticed what was happening.

The beautiful blonde tried to not pay attention but it was very hard not to. Her baby blues would shift from the screen to his erection, she watched as Beatrice's hands slowly moved up and down, and despite herself was becoming aroused. Her panties began to get wet, it had been over a month since she had taken care of her own needs and suddenly there was this opportunity within reachable distance. Grace began to remember what Beatrice had told her in the room about Jesse, how his was the best dick she had ever had.

The movie continued to play in the background as Beatrice continued to handle his cock, eventually moving closer to him. His breathing slowly became harder as he tried his hardest to not make too much noise. His eyes looked at Grace as she pretended to not notice. He looked down as Beatrice twisted her hands, slowly and effectively pushing him closer to the edge.

"Shit..." he whispered to himself as the Latina's hand continued to work his cock. He closed his eyes for a brief moment as his orgasm got closer and closer, when suddenly his cock found itself inside a warm mouth. He opened his eyes as Beatrice began to bop on his manhood.

He bit his lip as the tanned beauty continued to blow him, however his eyes never stopped looking at Grace who took out her phone in an attempt to not look at them. Although, he did manage to catch glimpses here and there of Grace looking in their direction.

The slurping sounds of cock sucking began to overlap the sounds of the movie, so much so, that Grace put on her airpods.

Maybe this isn't going to work... oh well, at least I tried. he thought to himself and simply shifted all his attention to Beatrice. He watched as she bopped up and down.

He felt it, it was time. "Hey, I'm about to cum." he whispered right as a phone began to ring, Jesse looked up and noticed it wasn't Grace's.

The young latina simply kept working until he finally felt the release he wanted as his body tensed and he emptied his balls inside that precious mouth. He held back any loud sounds although a slight moan did escape for a brief moment.

Once he had finished cumming into Beatrice's mouth, she then quickly stood up, grabbed her phone and walked towards the bathroom. Jesse's body was still locked into his pleasure that he did not put away his cock right away giving Grace a clear view. He looked at her just long enough to see her biting her lip. Once she knew he had seen her she went right back to her phone.

He smiled at her.

"Jesse, I have to step out for a bit. I'll be back quickly though." Beatrice said as she grabbed her keys. She stopped and looked at Grace for a second and then at Jesse. "I don't want the evening to end too quickly but I'll understand if you have to leave."

Jesse sighed, put away his cock and stood up. He knew that staying in the apartment with Grace would create an unbelievably uncomfortable atmosphere that even the most inept person would realise. He didn't want to leave, but it appeared to be the only option available to him.

"I think it would be best, I don't want to make your roommate more uncomfortable than she already appears to be." he said. "Besides, I came here to spend time with you and if you're not here then what's my reason to stay?" he added as he proceeded to the bathroom and closed the door.

Once he was out of sight, Grace looked at Beatrice. "Seriously?"

Beatrice shrugged. "My dad called me, he needs me to pick him up from work." She then sat down on the floor in front of her roommate. "He's really cute and let's be honest with ourselves, he has a nice looking dick."

Grace's cheeks blushed slightly.

"I leave it to you." Beatrice said as she walked to the bedroom to change into something more comfortable.

The clock on her phone said 12:18am. She was turned on, but could she really do this? She was not remotely interested in older men. However, this guy didn't look like an older man. He had a nice look to him, he was tall, semi athletic, and he had no inhibitions which for some reason really turned her on, plus the fact that he had the fattest dick she's ever seen. As she sat pondering the bathroom door opened and Jesse approached the living room.

Grace had paused the movie and looked at Jesse, then watched as Beatrice walked out the bedroom and walked up, right next to Jesse. "The movie is just about to get a good part. If you want to finish it, I mean." Grace asked Jesse.

"I'd love to..." he said as he began to feel his heart beat fast again.

To be continued...

#

Dear Reader:

First, I want to apologise for releasing this next chapter in the series so late. The last few months have been some of the darkest of my entire life and it happened right as I was halfway through this story. It took me a little while but I am doing much better now and I plan on resuming this series and others that I have already started, including a continuation to A Vacation To Remember.

I thank you.

Sinwriter
Sinwriter
260 Followers
12